Start by marking “Broken Empire (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #3)” as Want to Read:
Broken Empire (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #3)

Broken Empire

(Boys of Oak Park Prep #3)

Truths will be uncovered. Alliances will shift.

Nothing will ever be the same.

The four boys who stole my heart and then broke it are determined to win back my trust.

Whether or not I'm ready to give it, I'll need them by my side.

Because as it turns out, there are worse dangers in this world than the Princes of Oak Park Prep.

And I can't fight this battle alone.
Published July 22nd 2019

Christy Bailey
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
😢

Such a wonderful emotional ending to a great trilogy. From book one I was taken on an emotional roller coaster ride. These books had their ups and downs but it all came together like a perfectly wrapped present with a shiny bow. I fell in love with These guys even more in this book and couldn't believe how they were put through what they were and still came out on top. This story gives you hope for something better and really makes you think about your life and how to overcome and become strong
Tia Rockefeller Jones
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I did receive this book as a Beta read, but as usual, all opinions are my own!

Callie just continues to amaze me with each book I have the pleasure of reading. It just keeps getting better!! There are steamy scenes, tension, angst, happiness, love, forgiveness, etc! Everything you could ask for in a book.

She wrapped up Talia and her boys’ storyline so beautifully, and I am sad it’s over, but loved the ending!! I cannot wait to see what work of art Callie creates next. YOU GO GLEN COCO!

MUST REA
Ashlee L
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing conclusion to this series. I mean the mystery behind it all kept us on our toes until the very end! I enjoyed this series so much!!
Grace Cordeiro
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Worth a read just to get to prom night lol.

A few weeks ago Callie Rose was a new to me author. I've made up for lost time since then. To date,I've found her books not only enjoyable to read but also well written.
Her stories have intriguing story lines. The characters may not always start off in the ways, but she has a way of redeeming then that make you alllllmost forget how they started out. Almost lol.
That's what I found with this Broken series. The prince's and the princess. Are they the good
J
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
I'm disappointed.

It ended way to abruptly for me to get closure from this trilogy. So much stuff happened in this book and I feel like a lot of it was never REALLY explained and ended up feeling rushed.
Ellie
Aug 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Christina
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
***Combined reviews for books 2 and 3***

Book 2 was an o.k. read, would of liked more redemption/penance from the boys. After everything she went thru in book one she still was able to hold on to her strength and courage. Was glad to see Talia hold her ground and not be a push-over. While her plan for revenge left me scratching my head with uncertainty, saw that particular plot aspect unfold a mile away. (Cruel Intentions anyone??)

Thru-out book 2 you see the bullying, taunting continue (although
Lindsay Rhoades
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved yet again

It took me a day to read all three of these book. I was so engrossed with what was going to happen to all 5 of these characters. I loved that the boys started to come again realised what they did was wrong. Yet of the 4 boys start to show more of themselves which I personally loved because hell I would love these type of 4 not yet completely different guys. A girl could dream lol. But seriously I loved the way the book ended and a couple of twists that I never saw coming. I acant
Emily (Emily Reads)
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending to an AMAZING series!!!
Missy Brown
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Broken Empire ever since I finished Defiant Princess. That ending gets you. Broken Empire picks right up where DP leaves off. In case you haven't read the series yet, I will not give spoilers, but damn!! I couldn't read fast enough to see what happens next.

We know how horrible the guys have been, we know how strong that Talia is. She is just such a strong character, you root for her through out the entire series. I just kept thinking while I read what she goes through, is
Faye
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Did not see that coming

The long awaited finale is here.

I'm still processing learning the secrets of their families. Let's back track a bit in the beginning.

So, the book started where it was let off, with Tal being in a car accident. This is of course not so good with our herone as she almost lost her life and her dance career. The guys have been protective of her ever since and finally, lots of steamy actions here.

Adena got what was coming for her if you're wondering.

Now, the secrets of their fa
Geornesha Jefferson-Clayton
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow! Loved this book! Phenomenal end to the series!

Callie Rose knows how to write the perfect bully romance! This has drama, suspense, twists and turns, steamy sex, and a love so sweet it’ll make you cry.
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
I am amazed at what a great ending we got with Broken Empire. Everything came to how it needed to and the chemistry between all these kids was just amazing.

They went from love/hating in the first two book to downright making everything right between all of them and coming clean with the past and present.

I think Callie Rose did a superb job with this series and I am completely over the moon with it.

Downright an entertaining and full of angst and emotion that you don't want to miss out on!

5 Stars

Kokom1
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Damn! I’m glad the boys pulled together and prioritised right. So much bad luck for Talia! She’s seriously due for some good juju! The picks up right where the last one let off. With all her hopes and dreams in the balance. A hard road, that doesn’t get easy at all. The big build up to the end felt good. The. The big reveal was kind of rushed and closed down quickly. Great epilogue. Satisfied in the end.
K
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And thus ends the trilogy

When I got to the end of book 2, I questioned how it would be possible to end the series with only three books when we have so much story to cover AND the relationship growth needed between Talia and our four princes. I didn't think it was possible, but I was proven wrong...again!!! This book answers all the questions I've had and the relationship between our five is solidified. The best part was that it was done such a beautiful and natural way that it really shocked me
Jacquelyn G
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to a great series

I loved the connection between Talia and the princes and their connections with each other. I also LOVED the realness of Talia's strained relationship with her grandmother. It felt real and especially how even in the last chapter they were working on it. I appreciate an author giving me a real dilemma that gets solved real world slow, not instant forgiveness. Read this series, you'll love it too
Joanne
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

The last book in this series did not disappoint it was nothing short of fantastic and a very fitting and exciting ending to this great series. Again I was pulled through so many emotions from Talias accident, Adenas campaign of hate and all the trust issues that still caused Talia to doubt the princes intentions. Everything compounded into a jaw dropping climax that I didn’t see coming and was very surprised by. I loved this series and was so happy with the ending, readers would not be
Sarah Cleaver
Pure fooking brilliance

Wowzers talk about answering all the questions i had.this ones jam packed full of goodness abit of evil and alot of sexy man time. In all seriousness i was worried id bever get to read this one so im really happy that callie rose released it. Now ive read it im so overflowing with love for callie for finishing such an awe inspiring series in such a beautiful way. This is definately one of my top ten series of the year it has everything in it suspense drama action sexy men
Keryn
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am in absolute and total AWE of Talia aka Legs in this final book. We pick up right where book two ended...the crash. This book made me so proud of her. To me she's the eternal Phoenix continually rising from the ashes. Over and over again she's knocked down, shoved into the mire and muck of life. However her heart and spirit REFUSE to keep her down. We see her and the guys start to heal from this crash, and hoping to piece together who was behind it. Someone other than The Princes obviously h ...more
Jennelee Baxta
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful end to a magnificent series 😍

I've loved reading about Talia and the boys of Oak Park Prep!
I've been hooked ever since I read Savage Royals and it's just gotten better and better with each book.
I loved reading Broken Empire! And while I'm sad it's ended, I think Callie Rose has done an amazing job tying everything together and finally letting us in on all the big secrets 😃
Amazing series, definitely recommend reading, you will not be disappointed at all!
❤❤❤❤❤
Lindsey Davis
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great ending to a awesome story!!

This was one rollercoaster of a ride trough a love story like none other. Callie out did herself once again and I loved every step of this story. She truly is an amazing author who comes up with some amazing stories I don't know how she does and so quickly but I am grateful for all of them. Awesome job Callie this was a great ending to an amazing trilogy. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Tia
Jul 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Eva
Beautiful

I wish I had the eloquence that Callie does to express just how beautiful this story is from beginning to end. I am honestly so sad that the story is over. I could keep reading about Talia and the Princes for a long time. What a beautiful ending to a truly amazing story. My heart is so full!
Gemma  West
Amazing series

This book series has been brilliant and had a great epilogue to finish off. Talia and the boys had me hooked from the start of the first book and loved that I didn't have to flick through the last book to remember what happened, it just came straight back to me within the first page.
Highly recommend!
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great series! The last book in the series had such a great ending along with a bunch of twists I didn't see coming. I really felt the love and trust built between all the characters and I loved that. I really hope that Callie is able to figure out a way for the entire series to be able to be purchased again, because it is such a great read.
Tyler Joseph
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book... just wow! The whole series had me completely hooked and I devoured the books without having a break. The suspense, twists and turns, the drama, the passion, the building of a beautiful love story was just so completely epic. I cannot put in to words how much I enjoyed these books no amount of my describing would do them justice, they’re just truly brilliant. So I seriously recommend you to read them you won’t be disappointed!! Seriously read them all ... right now.
Imogen Wells
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Callie did it again! This book is the final one in the trilogy and what a trilogy, what an end to the series!

Picking up where Deviant Princess left out, we are thrown right back into the action. Twists and turns and some total shockers too! This is series I will happily reread and enjoy just as I did the first time round.

Fantastic series and I can’t wait to read whatever Callie has for us next 😉
Robinn Yu
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing love story. The author wrote the character's so well that each action came across aa sincere even when they were being cruel to each other. It was typical in a bully romance where the girl gets bullied and the guys have to earn back her trust and make up for it. This book is unique because it was written in a way that you could feel the guys really wanted her forgiveness and that they knew they lost something good due to their cruelty. This was such an amazing read and I highly recomm ...more
Raveen Vann
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and last book in Talia and her guys story and one I truly could not get enough of and absolutely fell in love with. This whole series had me hooked and on edge wondering what was going to happen next and this one did not disappoint at all! After the ending of the last book I was been anxiously waiting for this one so much. Loved how fiercely loyal and protective they were with her in this one. With all the twists and turns and shocking truths and answers to the questions from t ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Callie Rose is a bestselling author who loves to write books that will grab you by the feels and not let go till the very last page. She loves twisty plots, tortured bad boys, strong FMCs, and redemption stories where that shit is *earned*.

For new release updates and other fun goodies, sign up for her mailing list: https://mailchi.mp/67bf6454607c/calli...

She promises not to bite (or spam you)!

Boys of Oak Park Prep (3 books)
  • Savage Royals (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #1)
  • Defiant Princess (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #2)