Start by marking “It Started with a Kiss” as Want to Read:
It Started with a Kiss

It Started with a Kiss

Ari

It was supposed to be a fun, easygoing bachelorette party. But it turned out to be so much more.They dared me to kiss the next guy to buy me a drink. And I agreed. It was just a kiss, right?

And then it happened... I saw Grey and felt something instant. I tried to back out of that kiss even though I wanted it desperately.

But he didn’t let me stop it. He kissed me until m
Published August 14th 2019 by Jenika Snow

To ask other readers questions about It Started with a Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It Started with a Kiss

Fiona Fog
One Determined Male!

A harmless dare, a hens night out and it changed everything for Ari.

The quiet shy librarian was knocked for a loop the moment her lips met Greys. Was this even real she wondered? But before she could do anything more her friends were sweeping her up and out of the bar. Away from him. Grey.

Grey knew the instant Ari walked into the bar she was special. Something about her called to him. Not much for socialising Grey was content with his life. He’d spent so much of the last fe
Sandy Nikolas
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Review Great story of Ari and Grey. They meet in a bar on a dare. It’s sweet and steamy times from there on. This is a quick read with a new spin on the insta-love meeting. Super sweet epilogue!
Darlene I read to many boooks
Arielle
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Swoon!!! Grey and Ari’s story was sooo good! He is the ultimate alpha-male, obsessed with his lady after just one kiss. She is shy, innocent and an actual freaking librarian who is equally obsessed after a magical kiss with a stranger. Grey and Ari are opposite in every way but they come together so perfectly in their feelings for each other. I really enjoyed this book by one of my favorite authors. Jenika Snow knows how to write a novella that satisfies like a full-length novel. I am eager to s ...more
Elizabeth Neal
**3.5 Stars**

Ari is celebrating her friend's upcoming wedding, and somehow being roped into accepting a dare...kissing the next man that buys her a drink. While she's never been one to let loose, she can't deny the man over in the corner watching her intensely has caught her attention.

She caught his eye the moment she walked in and Grey hasn't taken them off her since. She stands out in the crowd, and not only because she covers what so many others are willing to flaunt....a fact he loves at he
Leslee
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ari is a quiet girl, a librarian out at a bar for a bachelorette party. She takes a dare from her friends to kiss the next guy who buys her a drink. Grey just came in for a drink after work and in a flash his world is turned upside down. Overhearing the dare and completely gone for this gorgeous, sweet woman, he buys her a beer and has the best kiss of his whole entire life. But suddenly she is out the door with her friends and he is left stunned. Now he has to find her or his whole life will be ...more
Stacy Jordet
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
There was many things I liked about this book. I loved the instant attraction these two had. The chemistry was off the charts from the first time they met. The playful banter these two had throughout the whole book was also fun to read.

Ari is a librarian who has a grumpy cat and finds herself out with her best friends for a bachelorette party. One dare puts her in the sights of Grey. A man who finds himself attracted to her in a way he can't explain from the moment he sets sight on her.

My only i
Heidi
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
It all started with a kiss.....

Ari is wishing she is home but instead is out at a bachelorette party which she is trying her best to enjoy until she is given a dare to kiss the next man that buys her a drink...

Grey is next to the party and has heard everything that has gone on, he is shocked by the dare but also worried that some other man will beat him to it. But he beats them all to the punch and when he gets his kiss he feels like the world has exploded and he has found his mrs right..... she
Rochelle
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another hit by Jennica. Ari is at a bar with her friends for a bachelorette party and she is dared to kiss the next guy who buys her a drink. Grey overhears this and he makes sure he is the next. He only knows her first name but that doesn’t stop him from finding out who she is. He can’t get her out of his mind and Ari is feeling the same way about him. He is able to finally find her and let’s just say, it is a great meeting between the two. I loved the chemistry between the two characters. You ...more
Mary Murphy
Shelves: arc-list, jenika-snow
Received as an ARC for an honest review.
Ari is at her friends bachelorette party. She is dared that to kiss the next guy that buys her a drink. Grey was taken by her from the moment he sees her walk through the door. When he hears this dare, he makes sure that he is that person. They are both attracted to each other but are separated after sharing that one kiss. Both of them can't get the other out of their mind. Once they find each other, they barely spend any free time apart. Loved how Grey w
Elysian Fields
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This is a really cute story with an amazingly adorable meet cute. I loved the dynamics between the two main characters and their dichotomy. It is a very steamy, quick read that is nothing short of enjoyable. I liked the story and thought it was well written, I might have liked a bit more as it felt too short; but that might just be because I likee it so much.

The characters are so fun to read and they are so perfect for each other that I was rooting for them the entire time. The plot was fun and
Claire Powell
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grey; the man you want to have forever, the man who will be joined with your soul for eternity. He's that man you daydream of one day being yours, the fantasies created by you for you with him in the delicious sexy creamy centre.
Then I snapped back to reality and realised I'm no long Ari but I want to be, as she's not cynical,jaded or tainted because of the type of world we live in. They're an exciting couple to read about,easy to relate with. Jenika Snow is firmly in my top 5 authors and I high
Nancy
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ari is dared to kiss someone and Grey is determined to wine that kiss but they don’t know the impact that kiss will have on them. These two are opposite in every way but the shared kiss stays on their mind. He is determined to track her down when she disappears and vows to never let her go once he has her back. Jenika has a brilliant way of writing and I very seldom get to read her books as part of an arc so I normally just buy them as she is a go to author of mine. Highly recommended any of her ...more
Amanda Richardson
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
It Started With a Kiss is the perfect title for this really cute, sweet but so sexy read. Ari is out with her friends for a bachelorette party. They are teasing her about being a virgin librarian - she is a librarian and a virgin! - they dare her to kiss the next guy who buys her a drink. Lucky for her it's Grey.

So sexy and alpha Grey is the lucky man to buy her a drink. He goes a little stalkery hay-wire over her. Seriously hot and swoon-worthy!

This is an insta-love romance that is really fun.
Iva Krazalkovičová
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I always love Jenikas books.
Read it at one go. Grey is at the bar, just relaxing after work day, when Ari walks in. He has his sight on her whole night and when he overheard the dare she is put in, he arrange it so he is the winner. And the prize is a kiss. Kiss that will mark them both.
Kiss that will lead to Grey search for her every way he has to. He will find her and claim her as his woman. His mate.
You need to read this story.

Shanna D
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It Stared With a Kiss by Jenika Snow. Don’t all the good things start with a kiss? One seriously hot and passionate kiss can lead to so many good things (SIGH). I enjoyed this story I liked the interaction between Grey and Ari and I liked them as individual characters too. This book was good and I recommend it to others. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Amy Miller
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ari & Grey meet by chance actually by a dare. Ari is sweet, shy, and innocence. Grey is dominant and goes after what he wants. When Ari kisses Grey as a dare at a bachelorette party he is hooked. He will do whatever it takes to make her his.
I loved this story. I like how these two meet and how so complete opposite these two are but they fit perfectly together. these two had great chemistry together. Another good one!
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Pretty effing cute, actually.

The tropes with quiet,shy girl and oh so alpha guy already have a special place in my heart and this one was totally adorable.

Ari and Grey were poles apart yet couldn't be more meant to be together. Some of you guys will absolutely love it if you like insta OTT stories. The hero goes overboard because he's restless in his quest to find his girl after that one small yet ultra encounter.

ARC received for review
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the concept of Ari and Grey’s story! She was dared to kiss somebody and Grey made sure he won that kiss. They didn’t know the lasting impact that kiss made on both of them. They are opposites in every way but they are both impacted by the kiss they shared. Ari disappears into the night and Grey is determined to track her down and once he finds her he is never letting her go again. This author knows how to write a novella that has the most impact. I can’t wait to see what she has in store ...more
Rhonda
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
When Ari goes out with her girlfriends to a bar and gets dared to kiss the first guy to who buys her a drink, Grey is nearby and is determined to be the one that gets that kiss. They are both instantly attracted to each other but don't actually get back together until several days later. This was a quick but super hot read. It's sweet and hot at the same time and I loved it!
Gladys
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a very enjoyable read. Ari and Grey's story is built off the simple and cute concept of being dared to kiss a stranger. This light hearted read offers up plenty of heat, sweetness and swoon worthy emotions. It is a perfect palate cleanser and mood lifter read. This is my frank, freely posted review.
Sam
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Ari and Grey’s love story, especially Grey's obsessive need for Ari. It was definitely OTT, but just just what I crave in a insta-love story like this. Ari and Grey were perfect for each other and I didn’t want their story to end. I definitely recommend this book to anyone that wants an insta-love, with an OTT obsessed Alpha man that will do anything to find his woman.
Evita
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a cute little story! Ari and Grey meet very unexpectedly, Ari’s friends pretty much dared her to kiss the next man to buy her a drink. Grey overhears and makes sure he is the one to buy that drink. What happens after that I’ll leave for you to find out…totally lovable story about love and finding your perfect partner.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
BusyM3
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
An entertaining read. The sotry about finding that right person and not stopping till make them yours. The story was a sweet romance, the character were enjoyable and with great chemistry. It will keep you interestered till the end.

Brittney Lathan
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
💋 A Bet & A Kiss 💋

It definitely all started with a kiss. A kiss that was part of a bet.

Ari
She is out on the town with her three friends. She is a virgin & also a little on the shy side. She is also a librarian. She leaves a moderate life.

Grey Harrison
He is tall & very dominant. Just from one kiss & he is hooked. I really enjoyed how he went for the chance. How desperate he is to get his woman.

The chemistry between these two are just hot. 🔥🔥 I enjoyed how their relationship evo
CeCe
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴, 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴. - 𝐀𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐬

I think that bar almost burnt down, jeeeeesus. 🔥
They’re chemistry was off the charts from the beginning 😈 how could her friends drag her away? 😱 I’d of being cheering my girl on and storming her back into the bar to climb him like a damn tree 😂😜

I love that he tracked her down but I couldn’t stop laughing when he finally turned up at her door like who does that 😂 he had some balls
Debra Richardson
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A delicious steamy passionate read! It is well written, compelling, and will pull you in from the first page. Loveable characters - the chemistry between them is off the charts, instant, hot, and undeniable. Definitely recommended.

Marianela Aybar
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh gosh, Ari and Grey are one of my favorite characters of Jenika now. That one kiss was all it took. I felt like if I was actually there witnessing it. Their obsession with each other was cute and hot and I swear I was sweating a little. I love the sweet, innocent girl and the possessive alpha roles. The way Jenika writes the story, it takes you on their ride and you feel every emotion.
Sydney M Neblett
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dare me more
When your friends dare you, do you take the dare? This book is another of the author’s fabulous insta-love stories. The author put such an adorable spin to it with the dare aspect and then threw in the separation that follows. Lucky for her, he never gives up after that brief taste of joy. I’m looking forward to the next book.
Treasa
SPARKtacular KISS!
Insta attraction turns hot quick with great dialogue that flows well and kept me excited to turn the pages. It's short, sticky sweet and smothered with delicious heat and highly enjoyable.
« previous 1 3 next »
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at: