Start by marking “Abducted” as Want to Read:
Abducted

Abducted

Releasing as part of the 2019 Sinister Fairy Tales Collection!

The mafia never lets you go.
I thought I was safe, free, but I never expected to find myself locked in a cage.
I’m in his territory. His prison.
The beast.
A fate worse than death awaits me if I can’t get away, so when the opportunity of salvation presents itself I grab it, even if I’m unsure if I can trust the
Kindle Edition
Published May 5th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Abducted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Abducted

Start your review of Abducted
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Beauty and the Beast Mafia Style!

I enjoyed this tale of the Daughter to the Mafia Consigliere who drove his wife to commit suicide with his ambition for money and power. He treated his daughter like a prisoner and she rebelled by flirting with his men until one day he did something unforgivable and treated her in a way she couldn’t forgive. Arabella ran and hid out in the only place she could get work for cash under the table with no documentation, a strip club.

Years later her father’s men find
✰ Liz ✰
★4.5★
"Hades himself will not take you from me."
description

Abducted is a dark mafia romance in the Sinister Fairy Tales Collection. K.I. Lynn has delivered a dark and delicious modern Beauty and the Beast with a blast of action, suspense, and passionate love. Domenico is a Mafia man who has fought hard to keep his status secure in his family. When a beautiful young woman ends up in his grasp, he decides that she is his and he will do anything to keep her safe. Arabella isn't quite as innocent as she se
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Dark, suspenseful and gripping... this story was unlike any Beauty and the Beast tale I've ever read. Aside from the heroine calling herself 'Ella' and a dying rose, there were no similarities. Ella, after running away from the prison of her home, lived her first taste of freedom, away from her father and his tyranny. However, the mafia never lets you go and her father wasn't letting her get away. One night her carefree life ends and she finds herself trapped in a cage, at the mercy of men who t ...more
Melanie (mells_view)
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 “dark fairytale reimagining” stars

Abducted was pretty good if you enjoy dark captive romances. It’s a dark reimagining of Beauty and the Beast set in a mafia world. There are some surprise reveals, and many dark themes. Overall it’s a good read. It’s funny to read at the end that this was first meant to be a Hunchback of Notre Dame reimagining because as I read I totally kept getting the feeling that it was like that. Esmerelda in the tower. The shaming for being her own woman and free. Anyw
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
46259527._SY475_

This is a modern-day mafia loose retelling of that old classic beauty and the beast.
We have a La Bestia and a Belle, a rose and even a library but that’s where the similarity’s end with this one.
So Belle real name Ari is on the run from her past and working as a stripper to make ends meet.
Enter Domenico who along with his men run her off the road and snatch her from the streets.
Here she is kept captive in a cage with no idea of her eventual fate.
So there were things contained here that were not
K.I. Lynn
Feb 01, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Somewhere in Chicago…

The chains chafed my wrists, making me wish I was still in my cage. Though it lacked privacy at least I had a bed and wasn’t restrained with my arms above my head. But I was in Domenico’s domain. The small bedroom like area created from a previous office. There was a mattress with a blanket and a lamp, but those were the only creature comforts. The rest of the room retained both the look and smell of the rest of the decaying structure.
With no way to tell time, I wasn’t sure
Myla
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Ella runs away from her father because she just can't take it anymore and after what he did to her physically, that is the final straw to finally leave him. She became this fierce, independent woman but always on a lookout from the people who might know who she really is.

Dominico is a capo. Who's always trying to prove his worth to his family. He's this menacing, dominant alpha male who's words and action should scare anyone.

Being in the wrong place at the wrong time, Ella got abducted by Dom
Erika ♥OwlwaysReading♥
Was looking for something dark... THIS WAS PERFECT!

Not a Beauty & the Beast retelling to be taken lightly.

Bell & Beast Cartoon Pic 😅
(view spoiler)

Warning:
(view spoiler)["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
Very, very, VERY loosely based on Beauty and the Beast, with a good dollop of Romeo and Juliet too.

I enjoyed this, it's definitely one of the better stories in the series (which has been very hit and miss), holding my attention and being easy to read. I liked Ari/Ella and, once we actually got to know him, Domenico proved to also be a great character. This is a contemporary mafia romance, not the grittiest I've read but it did hold many aspects of realism. I don't think I've read anything by K.I
Serial Romance Librarian
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! I’m hooked on Ari and Dominico. The plot, pace, and style this book made for entertaining and satisfying reading. I read the book in one sitting.

This is on the paler shade of dark romance, although what the h suffers at the hands of her father is downright disgusting. The H is super possessive and protective. Lots of good lines came from him. There is great chemistry between the MC’s. I was pleasantly surprised to have liked this book so much!
Erica
Jun 19, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Big DNF on this one.
But where oh where do I start..... Hmm? (minor-ish spoilers to follow)

Could it be the fact that our h is an ex-mafia princess who knows some of her father's mafia men will be coming for her, yet has no weapons at hand whatsoever?!? Like girl are you for real? I know you've got a can of pepper spray, which is commendable and all, but where the fuck is your Glock? Uzi? AK-47? Water gun perhaps? Nerf gun? ANYTHING??? Oh but then later, when her rapist lover boi needs some savin
Spellbound Stories
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
PHENOMENAL!!! Dark, twisted and epically sexy. I couldn't put this one down! PS- totes calling dibs on Dom ...more
April Symes
Abducted by K.I. Lynn is part of the Sinister Fairy Tales Collection. This is Ella/Arabella (Ari) and Domenico (The Beast)'s twisted , sexual magical and modern retelling of Beauty and the Beast.
I will say, this is NOT any Disney Beauty or Beast characters that you have seen before. This is dark, sensual, twisted and raw... yet the magic comes across in the love that Ella/Ari and Domenico have as they fall in love's spell. Yes, there's bumps and problems along the way but hey, it's romance- a d
Mirjam
Jun 20, 2019 marked it as to-read

While part of the Sinister Fairy Tales Collection each can be read as a stand-alone
SCBookAddict
Apr 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
The best way to describe this is Beauty and the Beast meets Romeo and Juliet in the mafia world.

It's a high-intensity novel from start to finish. Nothing is as it seems. From hidden identities to hidden agendas, this story had me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going on and what was going to happen next.

Abducted was a great read in The Sinister Fairy Tales Collection.
Lexi Cubbins
My god, this was addictive! Loved every single twisted page.
I see many saying it was a modern re-telling of The Beauty and The Beast, for me it halfway turned into Romeo and Juliet set in the mafia world.

Ella has left her old life behind 3 years ago. When her mother committed suicide and her father's power-hungry ways got out of control, she set her plan into motion and disappeared. But there's no quitting the mafia. She's not only found but abducted one night after work and held in a cage for
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Quite an amazing dark retelling of Beauty and the Beast; mafia edition Dom and Ella take us on a wild ride. Full review to come.

4 Stars!
Kahea
***5 Stars***

I’m a sucker of a Beauty and the Beast inspired story ~ even though when I picked this baby I had no clue what the story would be about ~ regardless, once I found out that this baby was inspired by my fav fairytale, I was excited to dive in and I gotta say, I really enjoyed the ride. It had the essence of the fairytale, but the author definitely made it her own and kept me turning the pages to see just how this Beauty and Beast got their HEA.

I loved Arabella and Domenico. Arabel
Beneath The Covers Blog
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, alison, 2020-reads
Romeo and Juliet of the mafia. Ari hoped to stay hidden from her tyrant father but instead another crime family found her. Domenico was supposed to watch her, he never planned on wanting more from her.

Ari and Domenico were hot, hot, and some more hot!! Yes, there was fighting, guns, blood and death, but in between there was passion, lust and love. It had been awhile since I have read an Alpha male and Domenico fit every bit the alpha… Badass. Check. Sexy. Check. Rough. Check. Possessive. Check,
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Abducted is another amazing story in The Sinister Fairy Tales Collection. The previous books I’ve read have been brilliant and this is another favourite.

Beauty and the Beast is my favourite fairy tale so I was super excited to read this story. I wasn’t disappointed as I loved this story. The characters, the storyline. I loved it all.

A brilliant fast paced dark story that had me glued from start to finish. I read it in one sitting as I couldn’t put it down.
Katherine Bongo Bridge (Feistybbb)
I really enjoyed this story!

It’s definitely one of the best fairytale retellings I’ve read....it was a lot darker than I expected too, which I loved.

Lots of twists and turns and I really liked the subtle hints of the traditional Beauty and the Beast story! It had some real Godfather vibes too.

If you fancy a good mafia romance then definitely give this a read🌹
Ashley Herndon
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What to say about such a fabulous read???

I’ll try...

If you were to imagine the most kick butt fairy tail, that merged a dark, kinky Romeo & Juliet with Beauty and the beast ... you might get close to the awesomeness that is this story!

Fabulous character development
Awesome writing
Great plot
Epic all the way around!

Loved this. Highly recommend.
Julia Stevens
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this dark mafia romance, the first book I've read by this author, it wont be the last!

Abducted is part of the Sinister Fairy tales Collection and is set in modern day Chicago, loosely based on Beauty and the Beast. It is packed full of suspense, action, danger, violence, blood and steam, what I hope for in a story set in the world of organized crime where they live and die by their own laws and loyalties. Ella is abducted and put in a cage, starved and humiliated, but could the
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon
B&N
Kobo
Apple

Ella (Belle/Ari/Arabella) ran from her father and has been on her own since then, making ends meet by stripping. When some suits show up at her club, she figures her father has finally found her, but she's not about to go down without fighting. Unfortunately, the man who's actually come for her, who actually takes her, just may be worse than her father, so how can she possibly be falling for Domenico, la Bestia?

Will Domenico really sell her to the high
Sandra
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Abduction by KI Lynn is a dark, suspenseful, and twisted fairytale version of Beauty and the Beast meets The Godfather.

Ella/Arabella (Ari) mafia princess; ran away from the home and lived a low key life and looking over her shoulder....then she was abducted: last thing she sees are silver eyes and a deep scar. Hears the whispers “Nighty night, princess,”
Domenico is capo with a scarred face known as La Biesta (the Beast) who claimed this beautiful girl. “My name is Domenico, and I’m your new god
Eileen Robinson
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
He was known as the Beast. A man in the shadows, The Enforcer, The Assasin.. danger and death surrounded him..
Ella, a once Mafia Princess, now abducted, held captive in a cage to be broken and sold into the life of a sex slave.

Oh my this book!!! Superbly combined with a beautiful growing love and the darkest voilence and destruction of the underworld.

Dark, gritty and uniquely unlike any other Beauty & The Beast Tale is have yet read.
Full of suspense and twists so unpredictable that my head was s
adelina.
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I won an ARC yesterday and of course, I read the whole book in one breath.

description

The theme was Beauty and Beast meets Romeo and Juliet meets mafia, so obviously my crazy ass loved it.

Book had everything you need for a good read; angst, lust, betrayal, and love.

The main characters had a lot in common from their unbalanced and sad childhoods to their fierce love and never-ending will to fight and stay alive ( which they needed all too much because they had targets on their backs till the fricking end).
K.  Ramjohn
May 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Abducted is the latest addition to the Sinister Fairy Tales Collection. This is a mafia style retelling of Beauty and the Beast and it was dark, intense and steamy. Domineco and Arabella's journey was an edgy one. They had a strong connection and their chemistry was sizzling hott, yet inspite of their insta-lust/love I enjoyed seeing the development of their relationship.
The story was filled with twists and turns you would not see coming, suspense, action, betrayal, loyalty and so much more. I e
Fantasy Land Romance Reader
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc
27034655-SX540-png

* New to me author

Not only do you get some of the best retellings in this Sinister Collection but I have been introduced to some of the greatest storytellers out there. K.I. is one of those. Having never read one of her books I jumped right into Abducted and god did I love this story.

Abducted is a dark retelling of beauty and the beast with a mafia twist. And seriously who would not want to read one of those. Ella/Arabella is the princess in this story. She has an idea of what goes on in her fa
Lexi Foss
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read an early copy of Abducted and loved this mafia-spin on the classic Beauty and the Beast fairy tale. It was so well done with just the right amount of darkness underlined with a heavy dose of suspense to keep you turning the pages. I definitely recommend it to those who enjoy dark suspense, alpha heroes, and strong heroines.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Zhànshì
  • Heart Thief
  • Sixth Sin
  • Lock
  • Matilda
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Charlie Bucket, #1)
  • Imprisoned
  • Winter's Arrow (X-Clan, #2)
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #1)
  • Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1)
  • Saddler's Scandal (Saddler #5)
  • Baby Bump (Billionaire Bosses #1)
  • Saint (Boston Underworld, #4)
  • Scare Crow (Crow's Row, #2)
  • Transcending Darkness
  • Unexpected Allies (The Tokhan Bratva, #1)
  • Eighty-One Nights (Beautiful Illusions Duet, #1)
  • Beautiful Ever After (Beautiful Illusions Duet, #2)
K.I. Lynn is the USA Today Bestselling Author from The Bend Anthology, Amazon Bestseller Becoming Mrs. Lockwood, and the Amazon Bestselling Series, Breach. She spent her life in the arts, everything from music to painting and ceramics, then to writing. Characters have always run around in her head, acting out their stories, but it wasn't until later in life she would put them to pen. It would turn ...more