Start by marking “5 Boys on the Beach (5 Boys Book 4)” as Want to Read:
5 Boys on the Beach (5 Boys Book 4)

5 Boys on the Beach (5 Boys Book 4)

Where can you turn when you find yourself trapped?

When a certain blond enters my life again, all hell breaks loose.

He makes all hell break loose.

He's gorgeous, spoiled, and believes he's entitled to me. The girl who dared to turn him down. But he's mistaken if he thinks I'll abandon four devoted men to run away with his manipulative self.

He wants to show me the wo
Published August 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about 5 Boys on the Beach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 5 Boys on the Beach

Start your review of 5 Boys on the Beach (5 Boys Book 4)
nikki
May 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Okay, so this book has been my least favourite of the series so far. It took a dramatic turn which actually bordered on ridiculous and too far-fetched for my liking. I can’t stand Adam and didn’t enjoy him having a bigger part in this book at all. I want to get back to the relationship between Kat, Leon, Seth, Tarek and Conor.
I do love that the men are focusing on their feelings for each other and spending more time together outside of their relationship with Kat.
One more book to go, let’s see
Liz
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when you are getting somewhere another massive swerve to somewhere else. I can't believe that it has been left there! Can't wait for the next instalment. ...more
Alicia
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow... I feel like this story keeps getting crazier and crazier.

I hate Adam. Ugh, I thought maybe his situation would’ve been something different, but no. He’s a dick. The whole idea of what he did/does to get ahead makes me sick. I feel terrible for Tarek, how he was manipulated because of his feelings.

I really hope the last book ends in a good way. There was a little too much drama in this one. There needs to be more steamy scenes with all 4 guys and Kat together.
Emily Franzen
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This series keeps getting deeper. This one was quite a bit darker than the others, but we finally get to see into the minds of the guys, and see why they are the way that they are. Definitely worth the read. I can't wait for the conclusion! ...more
BookishBlondeNerd
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 boys on the beach

Things get serious real fast. There is so much depth in this book. I've said it from the beginning and I will keep saying it... This is not your typical boy band romance!! This book series has layers and true emotions. I felt so much in this book and wondered how it was going to be resolved. At times it seemed bleak and I was nervous for our characters.... How are they going to deal with these continuing traumas? We have seen their broken pieces in the past few books and they
Joyce Black
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very Enjoyable And Highly Entertaining

My goodness I did not realize that Adam was so egocentric and evilly manipulative. It would appear that he does not forget perceived wrongs and actively seeks to punish people. Nasty business ... shudder! Then there is poor Seth, however, it appears that he had a mystical experience while in his coma, with some very interesting happenings.

We are left with another cliff hanger have to wait for the final novel in this series to obtain a summation of all the ha
Kathy
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Kate Reyna
Dec 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Hard to keep reading

I’m giving this series 3 stars. That’s because there’s no mistakes in editing that I’ve seen and I know the author put a lot of time and effort into their work.

I flipped pages like crazy. I’m just trying get through to see how it ends. I have a terrible obsession with wanting to know how books end. I’m stuck flipping pages till the end.
Shannon
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well... hmmm.... this is so different from all of the other books. It’s darker, more emotional, more painful, no sexy times. Hard Truths are revealed. I feel that there were betrayals and even some breakthroughs. I’m not sure where this story and ending are leading us, but I know I have to be along for the ride. It’s a good book, but very different. Kind of sad.
Janell
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have really loved this series but was taken aback by this fourth book. What the heck happened here. I don't want to go into detail and spoil the book for others but I will say that this has been one of the strangest books in the series and I hope the last one brings things together and ties up a few loose ends. ...more
Theresa Wesley
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it. Kat's decision to meet Matt may be one of the worst she makes. There is a lot going on in this book. So much is revealed we didn't know before. You begin to understand some if the boys more. The relationships the band has with one another are also coming to a head. Some things are resolved but on the end we are left with a cliff hanger. I can't wait to read the next book. ...more
RNDK
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
This series is heading in a downward slope for me. A lot of unnecessary nasty history that distracts and solves nothing and adds nothing to the present.

Originally strong characters are being weakened.

Hope the series wraps up soon, as I'm not sure how much I can take.

---
Just discovered that the next book is the final one.
SJ
Jul 20, 2020 rated it liked it
This has taken a very strange turn and I am not sure I like it. Well written and nicely edited, I have been struggling with this series and this book was the hardest to read. It’s like a car crash, I cannot help but peek at it. Sorry to say this series is not for me, i will read the last book to see what happens and finish off the series’s it this is not my cup of tea
Sonya
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intense and Seriously Eye Opening

Wow I have spend most of this book on the edge of my seat. The stuff that revealed helps you to understand several of the characters. An the cliffhanger at the end left me on the floor wanting more. I am so excited for the final book.
Shevelle
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Insanity

Holy crazy train! This was an interesting installment. Learned some things about the characters on a deeper level which is nice. There are some major things that need fixing in the next book. We'll see if we get a HEA.
Patricia Ausmus
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good book

The only thing I dont like about this book as well as the others in the series is the cliffhangers and the time between books. I love all the characters. Adam has some serious issues and I can't wait for the next book so see if he gets what he has coming for him.
Hannah Brooker
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best so far

This by far the best out of the 4 I've read. Finally the fmc has some balls about her. I'm glad the guys are finally realising it's ok not to be ok and it's definitely ok to explore who they are sexually. It's been well thought out and executed gracefully.
witchy
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great! Love it

This book explains so munch!
All things about the band are coming together!
The feelings Adam felt are revealed.
You really find that Kay is the one that’s holding them all together.

Love the story
Jasmine Hoisington
Jan 16, 2020 rated it liked it
What the heck

I honestly don’t understand a lot of what is going on in this story. The plot seems to be all over the place. I’m finishing the series because that is the type of person I am but... I still don’t know if I like it, love it, or hate it.
Tracie Curtis
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
Cheyenne710
Oct 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Definitely my least favourite of the series so far, really hope the last book is better
Ferbooks
Jun 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
So much pain but I hope love wins in the end.

This book give a lot more details about the different things that happened and are still happening in the boys lives . Especially the awful things Adam and Tarek went through.
Stacie
Feb 07, 2020
Simone Matt
Feb 21, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Victory at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #5)
  • Anarchy at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #4)
  • Enemy (The Aces, #3)
  • Adversary (The Aces, #2)
  • Our Bloodline (Featherstone Academy #3)
  • Your Bloodline (Featherstone Academy, #2)
  • My Bloodline (Featherstone Academy, #1)
  • Kate (Madison Kate, #4)
  • The End (Raven River Academy, #3)
  • The Wild Interview (The Wild Boys, #1)
  • Rival (The Aces, #1)
  • Ruthless as Hell (The Demon Academy #2)
  • Voyeur
  • Remember Me This Way (The Sound of Us #3)
  • Vested Interest (The Code, #1)
  • Remember You This Way (The Sound of Us #2)
  • Rock On (The Rockstars of Hollywood Hill #1)
  • Mayhem At Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #3)

News & Interviews