Start by marking “Wedding Season: A Collection of Romance Reads” as Want to Read:
Wedding Season: A Collection of Romance Reads

Wedding Season: A Collection of Romance Reads

This summer, the Romance writers Organisation of South Africa (ROSA) vows to have you falling in love all over again with ‘Wedding Season’, a collection of romance reads. All proceeds go to the Athol Williams Read to Rise literacy charity and the ROSA Scholarship Fund. Don’t forget to say ‘I do’, and order your copy.
Kindle Edition, First Edition
Published July 18th 2019 by Romance writers Organisation of South Africa (ROSA)

Start your review of Wedding Season: A Collection of Romance Reads
Average rating: 1.25 stars . I skipped two shorts in this anthology, but overall it wasn't that great. I think it was in large part due to the fact that most if not all of them seemed like they were in the middle of a series. I just couldn't get into most of them.

The Fire Inside (Romy Sommer)- 1.5 stars. Short and sweet. The characters and plot could’ve been much more developed, but it’s a novella and it was safe. Seems like H was a ladies’ man, but it didn’t bother me that much since we never
Nthabi
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a hopeless romantic, I was extremely excited when I heard about the Wedding Season. I was however not really convinced that a collection of these romantic reads will all be enjoyable, I must say, I am really glad that I bought the book. It is absolutely enjoyable…all ten books are amazing, with my favourites being:
Promises of forever by the amazing Natasha Anders

“What did I see in you?” Linc repeated incredulously. Jupe, I saw the woman of my dreams. The woman I wanted to marry. Wanted to
Shae
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous, entertaining read!

The stories are good! Some of the authors I knew nothing about so it was a great introduction to new to me authors and their style of writing. All of the stories have a similar theme running through them weddings and falling in love.
I especially loved Picture Perfect story number two. I thought that was so well written. I will be looking for more work by Sophia Karlson. Natasha Anders, as usual, writes in a way that causes all emotions to be on display...grab some
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited about this book! I think as romance readers most of us are in love with weddings and falling in love with our new nook friends - this book totally hit the mark with both of those! All ten books were amazing! I am so glad I read these stories! LOVED!! This collection is a HUGE FIVE STARS from me!
Amy Sharpe
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
A nice collection, some I liked better than others.
There is a good mixture of romance stories. If u like romance then give these a read.
I prefer romantic suspense and longer books but wanted to give this collection a go and I'm glad I did.
Definitely recommend
Ally Vance
This review is for Cut The Cake by Ashleigh Giannoccaro

This was a short, dark, sassy and steamy little story and I enjoyed every moment. There was plenty of intensity and threat with just a dash of sweet. I loved getting to see some old faces pop up in the story from the Cut & Blow world.
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
**My thanks to one of the authors for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This anthology certainly gives you a wide range of stories all based around a wedding somehow. I have read books from most of these authors, however there are some new to me authors who i will probably be looking into soon, as all the novellas were really well written.

Some of the stories were gripping more than others in the sense that that i would want to read more in a series if there is one and i am
Meg Chronis
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this anthology. The stories range across sub-genres, but I enjoyed them all, even though I don't usually read some of them, like sci-fi romance. The stories are well-crafted and satisfying, making this anthology the perfect book to dip into.
Michelle

Five Stars: Cut The Cake by Ashleigh Giannoccaro

If you have read The Cut & Blow series by this author then you will be familiar with some of the amazing characters, however, if you are a new reader then this is a great start and I am sure you will be gripped and want to read the full length stories.

This one is about Val & Dom, insta-lust, one night stands, a few surprises, drama, twists and some hot sex and maybe a HEA!

I have this whole collection to read through and if they are half as
Jamie
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenonal!

This was a fantastic collection of past, present and futuristic romance stories. Each story is set in their own places with their own characters. I cannot wait to dive into the world's of the authors in this anthology!
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
This is my review for Cut The Cake by Ashleigh Giannoccaro

We are lucky enough to have a sneek peak at some of the characters from the ‘Cut and Blow’ series. Val and Dom mix it up a bit with a saucy, sneaky, super hot sex rendezvous but it’s what happens after the cake has been cut and the drama goes full tilt.

I absolutely love all of the characters from the Cut and Blow world. It is one of my favourite series from Ashleigh. Check it out today
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Cut The Cake by Ashleigh Giannoccaro

This was a short read but if you have read the cut and blow series by Ash you will know some of the characters by now, if not you should give this series a start. this one was about Dom and Val it has a few twists and turns but such a great story and well written. So love this characters.
Frances
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Cut the Cake by Ashleigh Giannoccaro

This story is novella apart of the the Cut & Blow series, it's about Val and Dom. How they meet, how they're with each other, and how they end up.
Val is a wildcat. She doesn't care what anyone says, especially her brother. She get under his skin at every turn and when she fills that it's not enough she does even more.
Dom is the last person anyone is expecting. With the career he has he don't think his life can get anymore crazy, but
Tango With Text
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a delight it was to read this collection of short stories, all with something to do with a wedding! Each story was different, the styles eclectic but all were entertaining. I tend to stick to PNR or contemporary so it was an adventure to read stories from sub-genres I usually would not look at.

An excellent and entertaining read and as always, highly recommended for those who struggle to finish a whole book because this collection provides a wonderful selection of bite-sized romance from a
Antoinette
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

What a great collection of quick short stories. Most of the authors I have not read befor, but will definitely be cheching out their other work.

As for Cut the Cake By Ashleigh Giannoccaro, I absoutly loved it. I really enjoy the Cut and Blow serices and cant wait for the next installment!
Kat Mathy
Sep 11, 2019
Siti Nur
Oct 10, 2019
Sharonlee Holder
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Renate Thompson
Christine Lalonde
Sep 14, 2019
Mandy
Aug 11, 2019

• Cut & Blow Book 2 (Book #2)
  • Cut & Blow: Book One (Cut & Blow, #1)
  • Dead Asleep (Awake Series Book 5)
  • Cut & Blow Book 3 (Book #3)
  • A Brush with the Devil
  • Hate Crush
  • Something Wicked
  • Love You, Love You Not
  • Devious Resolutions
  • Convict (Sin City Salvation, #2)
  • Say Yes (CULTured Series Book 2)
  • Daddy's Dirty Boss
  • Are You Awake (Awake Series Book 2)
  • Last Dance
Since making her publishing debut in 2012, Natasha Anders has drawn praise and attention as a unique voice in romance. Montlake author and 2018 RITA Finalist, Anders was born in Cape Town, South Africa. She spent nine years as an associate English teacher in Niigata, Japan, where she became a legendary karaoke diva. Anders currently lives in Cape Town. ...more