Start by marking “Hearts On Fire (The Santiago Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Hearts On Fire (The Santiago Trilogy #3)

Hearts On Fire

(The Santiago Trilogy #3)

HEARTS ON FIRE is the final book in bestselling author Catherine Wiltcher’s dark and thrilling Santiago Trilogy.

My Devil
He came into my life like a raging storm.
The man I despised.
The killer with no conscience.
I fell as hard as a woman like me can fall.
When he bleeds, I feel his pain. When we kiss, I taste his tragedy. When he kills, my heart is stained with all the
Published June 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hearts On Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearts On Fire

Start your review of Hearts On Fire (The Santiago Trilogy #3)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description
description I can't believe that this trilogy is over. 😭 Since book one I have been in love with both Dante and Eve. I could happily read twelve books completely focused on this couple. 💓 That said, I've got my fingers crossed a few of the secondary characters are whispering their stories in Catherine's ear and there will be more story to come for everyone. 🔜

description

So deets...This is the third book in so it will come as no surprise that I again say that the writing was fantastic. It was well paced. The plot rema
Dora Koutsoukou
Aug 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
4,5 ❤️🖤🖤❤️ 🔝⚡️🧨💣 🧭 🔥⚡️🌟🌟🌟🌟s ❣️❗️❣️❗️

Dante Santiago. A master criminal, a killer. A man who hates to repeat himself. People are afraid even to whisper his name...
But not Eve...

“Everything about Dante screams sin but when we touch, sparks happen. It’s the kind of dark magic you read about.” Eve

Eve decided to follow her heart’s compass. It was meant to be regardless.

“I once was a woman who was fighting a destiny that was written in the stars from the start.” Eve

She finally sneaks into Dante’s hea
Milica's Bookshelf
I loved everything about this story. Everything.

'My angel has fallen, and what a pretty sight it is to behold. She's the queen of my fucking underworld now.'

Tzelina
5 amazing Santiago stars!!!
What a fucking amazing tale!! I wonder why it took me so long to read the specific trilogy .... This is what we call a "spectacular" read!!!
It had everything that a mafia book needs to have... It's a must read for sure!!! 🖤🖤🖤
⋆Lara⋆
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 10-stars, favorites
10 stars
NOOOO!
This book is the perfect example of "ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO END!"

Catherine Wiltcher......I...I...
...
I'M NAMING MY FIRSTBORN AFTER YOU! GODDAMMIITTT!!!
I HATE you! I hate the shit out of you for giving me a book hangover!!!!

I put this book on hiatus for a long while precisely because I wouldn't have to go through what I'm going through right now! Somehow.... I knew Hearts on Fire was going to damage me. This book broke my heart and then super glued it together before
⏃ : ✦ villainous_vixen ⏃ : ✦

*** 5 KINGDOM COME STARS ***

Buckle yourself in for the stunning conclusion to Dante & Eve's story. Packed with drama, tension, intense emotions, danger, hot passion and shocking revelations, this book delivers all the answers readers have been waiting for in jaw-dropping and nail-biting fashion. I still have yet to pick up a book written by Catherine Wiltcher that didn
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️

“We’re in the middle of a war and the whole world is a battlefield.”

Sexy, edgy, and full of suspense, Hearts on Fire by Catherine Wiltcher is a thrilling romance that will leave readers breathless. Wiltcher concludes this series with a bang, combining stellar writing with a captivating plot and an epic love story.

“My angel has fallen, and what a pretty sight it is to behold. She’s the queen of my fucking underworld now.”

I’ve been in love with Dante and Eve’s story since the first book release
Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads
Amazing.
Suspenseful.
Hot.
Action-packed.
I LOVED this book. I LOVED this trilogy. I am so bummed that Eve and Dante's story has come to an end, but so thrilled that we can look for another book from this world this fall! The author has announced that Rick Sanders is getting his own book, and I couldn't be more excited! Well, unless Joseph gets his own book. THAT might get me more excited.
In any case, this book has it all. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what was going to happen ne
Ashley (PIC -Passionate for the Indie Community ) Allen
Now this is a amazing way to end a trilogy. I loved Dante and Eve from the first time I read their story and their story just kept getting better. Got to see a look into Dante and Joseph’s past and where they began. Catherine kept the suspense, romance, and adventure going in this book. Now I really want Joseph’s story. You will not be disappointed with this trilogy.
Alexandraa W
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOWWWW AND WOWWW....

I LOVE THIS SERIES... sooooooo much!!!!

THE THIRD AND FINAL BOOK IS ALL GOOD ONES...

THE HEROINE FINALLY LEARNS HER PAST BUT SHE MAKES HERSELF STRONGER THAN BEFORE...

THE HERO LEARN ABOUT HIS PAST AND ABOUT HIMSELF AND HE CHANGED TO BE BETTER...

THEY ARE SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER...

THEY LEARN HOW TO LOVE AND MOVED ON... no matter how dark the past have done for them.

Great book ❤️❤️❤️

‼️ HAPPY ENDING! They have kids and live happily

‼️ THEY GOT MARRIED OF COURSE

‼️ NO CHEATING
Sierra Clothier
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an extraordinary ending to the Santiago epic! This author has become true favorite and an automatic one click. She has clearly planned every step of this story until we finally see the end of the Dante Santiago 's chapter. I say chapter because there's no way he's going to stay as content as he is at the end of the book.

We pick up where book 2 ends. Santiago and crew are determined to cut down Sevastian Petrov's ring of kidnapped women. There are twists and turns, and alliances shift const
Stephanie N
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m crying over here because this series is over. In this epic conclusion Dante and Eve are in a battle of a lifetime with the mob, and a backstabbing mole that deserves all the punishment he can get. This book is dark but is brilliantly written. I enjoyed the backstory into Dante’s and Joseph’s life and I can’t wait to read Joseph’s story. If you are looking for a fast pace suspenseful romance than this book is for you.

Ms. Wiltcher, writes and incredible witty dialogue. Her characters are well
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romaine
Hearts on Fire is dark, a little twisted and sexy. As Dante and Eve continue on their journey their love is stronger than before. Dante is still the alpha king and Eve is the strong queen that will bring him to his knees.

The war with the Russians is getting worse. There are leaks of betrayal. Who can you trust?

Eve is in the clutches of the FBI. Will she end up in prison? Will she turn against Dante?

Mystery and suspense that will keep you on your toes.

I hoped for a book for juicy Joseph, sleazy R
Penny Riley
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wish I could give more than five stars. I have throughly enjoyed the world of Dante and Eve. The chemistry between them was combustible from book one. Two people who should not have been together the love they shared brought them from hell and back. The forces that tried to break them apart just made them stronger. His darkness to her light. I loved the way they completed each other. Beautiful story about two people who heal each other. The twists and turns are mind blowing and the ending is bea ...more
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Epic conclusion to this trilogy. Heart-stopping and thrilling, the storyline was immaculate in keeping this reader captured within the pages. All of the characters were really impressive in their ugliness and their beauty. I'm very happy that I took a chance on this new to me Author.
ANNE but not Hathaway
What a perfect way to end a trilogy series!

All throughout, I was on the edge of my seat because things just keeps getting better and better every page flip! This book brought out all the emotions in me! Wrecked. That's what I am now after this. I wish I could extend living in this world. The author did an amazing job building the characters, the setting and the overall plot. You wouldn't feel bored reading ir even though this is a trilogy because there's always something new in every chapter! A
Lit-Up My Mind
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Unknown to many, but an author not to be missed, Wiltcher has written the final installment of The Santiago Trilogy with a climactic bang well worth the wait!

Answering many questions previously unanswered, while weaving surprise and intrigue into the pages of this installment, her characters have delved to new depths and are found exploring unforeseen terrain that will leave no one unaffected.

Wiltcher has set the bar high for herself as she continues to amaze and delight readers with her talent
Paula D
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m sad this trilogy has come to a end. But wow does it end in a bang! Intense overload! I had goosebumps while reading parts and even laughed. Overall my emotions were all over the place. Eve and Dante hot as ever and I fell even more in love with Dante. We see the past and present all come together. One of my favorite series ever. I would absolutely love to have Joseph’s book cause I wanna know what’s behind those eyes of his! Looking for a series that keeps you on your toes through every page ...more
Nico
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m always a tad trepidatious with reading the finale in a book series but Hearts on Fire totally blew me away. From the first page right up to the nail biting finish, I was captivated by the continuing story of Dante and Eve. It’s beautifully written - the chemistry between the two main characters scorched the pages and was off the Richter scale. I also liked the backstory of Dante and Joseph in Afghanistan and I hope Joseph gets his own book as he’s a fascinating character. Dante fell out of m ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Hearts on Fire by Catherine Wiltcher is book Three in The Santiago Trilogy. This continues the story of Dante Santiago and Eve Miller, so you really need to read the previous books 'Hearts Of Darkness' and 'Hearts Divine' to fully enjoy this book.
I am normally not to big a fan of Trilogies but their story for me was a page turner, so I didn't mind it a all. Dante has been the hard/harsh hero who doesn't bend and slow to give in to love but once he crossed over he he wasn't letting her go. I Lov
Melissa Crump
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story!!! What an amazing trilogy! I absolutely couldn’t get enough of this story. So much action, the desire and chemistry sparked fire from the pages and the tangled web of lies, betrayals, and double crosses dripped unexpectedly but without apology.
claire jones
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read a lot and recently I’ve struggled to find a book that you know from the first few pages it’s going to be a struggle to put down .
I read the first two books in 2 days, the characters draw you in and take you on a roller coaster that has you flicking through the pages needing to know the next chapter in there crazy story .
I’m waiting for the last book in the series and it can’t come quick enough.
Paulinem
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Only have two words......bloody brilliant!!!

I loved this trilogy and all the characters along with it, it was such a enjoyable easy read and I will miss them all ....too much I think lol

And Catherine its a Yes yes yes!!! to Joseph’s story thank you very much lol

Can’t wait to read more stories you write, you defiantly have add to my ‘ I want to read list’ cemented to your books in the future
X
LISA
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Its been a while since I read book 2 in this series and I'd forgotten how fantastic this series is. The final instalment is just as good, if not better, than the first two in the series. Dante and Eve are fabulous together. This book had all the feels, even the acknowledgements at the end made me cry. I'm hoping Joseph and Anna have their own story soon I just can't get enough of these characters. Highly recommended.
Mawgan Dipple
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-reads

This is the final book in this trilogy and I'm sad it's over. The story goes darker than before with eve and Dante thrown in the middle of it all. I loved the insight to grayson and dante's past. You were constantly thrown in a loop, not knowing who was friend or foe, but the love they shared couldn't be destroyed. Totally loved it.
Elaine
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You broke my heart! I know all book come to an end but this was epic! I'm never going to get this trilogy out my head! I'll read it over and over again, I know it is definitely one of my favorites!
Will Dante and Eve finally get that happily ever after or will his past come knocking on his door?
Brande Courtright bradford
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good

I absolutely loved this series! This is a dark hot steamy beautifully written book. Do yourself a favor and read this series. The only thing I regret is that it’s over. Absolutely loved Dante and Eve and I cannot wait for the next book by Ms. Wiltcher she is so talented!!
Jennifer Halloway ong
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing !

Eve’s strength really shows in book 3 and so does her loyalty to Dante . We learn so much history on Joseph and Dante and how they became so close . I’m so happy there’s another book I can’t wait to see what in store for Joseph!!
NaeLovesToRead✨
One of my faves trilogy I’ve read.
Marianne Kern
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't stop reading. All three books within a week. I loved them especially Dante Santiago and Eve. I'm Looking Forward to the Grayson duet :-)… It's hopefully coming very soon!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Machiavellian (Gangsters of New York, #1)
  • The Fall of Sin
  • Marauder (Gangsters of New York, Book #2)
  • The Rise of Saint
  • The Sins of Saint: A Dark Romance Novel
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • The Beautiful Years I (Fausti Family saga, #1)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Bloodied Hands (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #1)
  • Brutal Prince (Brutal Birthright #1)
  • Blood & Vows (A Twisted Duet, #2)
  • The Soldier (Bratva Blood, #0.5)
  • Corrupted Angel (Belluci Mafia, #1)
  • Blood & Lies (A Twisted Duet, #1)
  • Corrupted Queen (Belluci Mafia, #2)
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • Corrupted Empire (Belluci Mafia, #3)
Catherine Wiltcher is an International Bestselling and Amazon All-Star author of ten dark romance novels, a stage 4 cancer thriver, and a self-confessed alpha addict. Her writing is best described as sinfully sexy, and her characters always fall hard and deep for one another.

She lives in the UK with her husband and two young daughters. If she ever found herself stranded on a desert island she'd l

The Santiago Trilogy (3 books)
  • Hearts of Darkness (The Santiago Trilogy, #1)
  • Hearts Divine (The Santiago Trilogy #2)

News & Interviews