Start by marking “Unravelling His Mark (The Protectors #2)” as Want to Read:
Unravelling His Mark (The Protectors #2)

Unravelling His Mark

(The Protectors #2)

A man with a mission
A year earlier, a mutiny broke inside the ranks of the clandestine Corpus Agency. Only one loose thread remains to be apprehended: an assassin named Evangeline.
When intel from an asset points to a woman in Mauritius who could be her, Zachariah Hashemi, a mixed race Muslim from Tanzania, is tasked with bringing the renegade to justice…aka a swift death.

A
Published July 29th 2019 by Love Africa Press

To ask other readers questions about Unravelling His Mark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unravelling His Mark

Start your review of Unravelling His Mark (The Protectors #2)
Empi Baryeh
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Like any good suspense story, Unravelling His Mark starts with a bang, and it is immediately apparent how high the stakes are.

Zach is sent to Mauritius to pursue and lead that says Anabelle is a cold-hearted killer. Like a good hero, he swoops in to save the day at their first meeting. The characters are well-developed and likable; not just the main characters. There is a cast of secondary characters I could see having their own stories. The story delivers twists and intrigue as the truth is
Love Africa Book Club
Swoon-worthy protective heroes I want to keep forever. Commander Akin stole my heart and Zach can play undercover agent with me any day.

And not to dismiss the sassy heroines who were matches for the men. Neither of them took any bs and I would have them in my corner any day.

Both stories took me on adventures across different African landscapes: from West Africa and a Navy frigate to East Africa and the Mauritian Islands.

I highly recommend to all lovers of romantic suspense and contemporary
Amaka Azie
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this book. Very well written story about Zach a spy sent to Mauritius to find out if Annabelle is the assassin that has evaded the Corpus security agency’s radar for months.
He falls for Annabelle during this mission and finds out that the actual assassin is targeting her.
A few twists and turns that keeps a reader excited.
Great chemistry between Zach and Annabelle.
Loved it.
Will be reading more from the Corpus agency and more from this author.
Heather Wamboldt
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this to be a fabulous romantic suspense story. The characters are well developed and likable. The storyline is excellent and well written. Action, suspense, twists, and romance make a winning combination.

Shannan Harper
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This Author is new to me, but I plan to look for more of her work. I loved that the story took place in several parts of the world and was so vivid, It really makes me want to visit some of the places mentioned. There were a lot of twists, turns and surprises mixed throughout the story. The author did a good job with the characters and I will be looking for more stories from her.
Nana Prah
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful romantic suspense. Not the first book that I’ve read from Ms. Monodee so I went in knowing that the novel would be great. It’s a fast paced read, full of romance that had me sighing and suspense that had me staying up late to read. Brilliant.
Kiru Taye
added it
Oct 29, 2019

• Hook Shot (Hoops #3)
  • The Lekki Club
  • Meant to Be (Sweetbriar Cove, #1)
  • Miss Kane's Christmas
  • Do Over (Brooks Family Book 2)
  • The Governor's Wife
  • The Only One: A Romance
  • Pharaoh's Bed
  • PROMISE ME A DREAM (Decades: A Journey of African American Romance Book 7)
  • Dead Heat (Alpha & Omega #4)
  • Siren Awakened (The Cursed Seas Collection)
  • The Half-God of Rainfall
  • Raining Men and Corpses (Raina Sun Mystery #1)
  • The Senator's Daughter
  • Billionaire Romance: Undercover Billionaire (Alpha Males On The Hunt Book 1)
  • Love to Believe (Fireflies #2)
  • Queer and Sexy Collection Vol 1
  • Unwrapping Hanie
From always choosing the storytelling option in English & French classes to sneaking a Mills&Boon romance under the desk at school, Zee went on to make a career out of writing the kind of emotional romances all young girls junk on.

Her Mauritius and Indian-based romances have all the classic makings of Bollywood-type drama: overbearing mothers, matchmaking aunties, ‘proper’ eligible suitors

The Protectors (2 books)