Start by marking “Tabloid Princess (Tabloid Princess #1)” as Want to Read:
Tabloid Princess (Tabloid Princess #1)

Tabloid Princess

(Tabloid Princess #1)

She didn’t believe in fairy tales… until she fell for a prince.

Single mother, Leia Lawrence didn't have a storybook childhood.
Now? Dating… men…? She’d rather stay in her tower of solitude.

Until her path crosses with the heir to the British throne.

He should be the bad boy the press portray him as.
He isn’t.
He should be as arrogant as the rich elites she despises.
He isn’t
He
Published October 10th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services (first published August 29th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Tabloid Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tabloid Princess

Start your review of Tabloid Princess (Tabloid Princess #1)
Angie
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart. Oh my heart. It cant take this kinda thing. This book. Sighs. Just wow. The words cant come. I was blown away by this story. The amazing characters. Just everything.
Leia has lead one crazy life. Trying her best to make it as normal as possible for her and her daughter after a brutal upbringing.
Prince Oliver was known as a playboy. Until he met Leia.
This story is so good. I was hooked. Totally mind blown an absolutley loved it. Book 2 needs to be out asap. 5/5.
Rochelle
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This is the first book from this author that I have read and I enjoyed it. Oliver and Leia were such a great couple. The chemistry between them was really good. Fun royal and commoner romance who are really opposites but that doesn’t let them stop finding each other. This book does end on a cliffhanger so if you are not a fan of cliffhangers, then this is not the book for you.

I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Tracie Podger
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If it can happen to Cinderella, it can happen to Leia...Or can it?

For the naysayers, and I hope there aren't many - In the UK we have two very modern thinking princes' because they were raised by a 'normal' woman. Both those princes' went on to marry 'commoners', neither of their wives come from royalty or even the gentry. What Anna has written here is a believable story if you remember our current monarchy's situation.

Now, on to my review...

When we first meet Leia there is one thing that
nikki
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book took me on such a wild ride. If you love a royal romance then please allow me to introduce you to Prince Oliver *swoons* On the outside this man would appear to have it all but in reality that’s not the case. Enter Leia. This girl had me laughing from the outset, she is hilarious and says exactly what she thinks, and I just loved that about her. Theirs is a story of opposites attract. Their lives couldn’t be more different, yet they couldn’t be more right for each other. I can’t wait ...more
Kim Sutton
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first Anna Bloom book and it will not be the last. I was utterly blown away with this story!

Tabloid princess follows Leia a single Mum who works at a charity that is very close to her heart, while she raises her daughter Daisy. Leia is clumsy and I just love her, she’s so down to earth, and I think a lot of us would identify with her. Prince Oliver shakes things up when he walks into her place of work. Leia’s reaction to him is absolutely brilliant!

Now when I’ve read of Princes in
TheSassyNerdBlog
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, yes, yes, yes!
But no... How the hell do I review something so epic? I love and hate it when a book is this good that it literally leaves me speechless, and anyone that knows me knows that it takes a lot to shut me up, especially when it comes to a book I love. But then I get a book that knocks me on my ass, and completely blindsides me and leaves me speechless, which is what Ms. Bloom has done with Tabloid Princess... But I shouldn't have been surprised!

I went into this book knowing I
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
I’m in love. I’m in mad, crazy love with a hilariously funny, feisty young woman called Leia, who against all the odds is living her best life, helping others & navigating her way through her own brand of crazy AND one swoon worthy Prince called Ollie, who by a surprise turn of fate, learns that the life he is living, is nothing but a bland palette of grey, waiting to be brought to life by a walking, talking explosion of colour.

Their story from start to finish is so much more than I could
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
-Jenna, 4 stars

This is my first story by this author and I'll definitely be looking for more. We meet single mom Leia who is stubborn but strong and smart. And we meet Oliver, also known as Prince Oliver, future king. He's charismatic, handsome, and once we get to know him, completely taken with Leia. Their chemistry is very back and forth and I just wanted to shake them to get them moving along faster.

The story for me moved kind of slow, but when it picked up, I couldn't believe how things
Ann (Literary Lust)
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anna Bloom writes the most amazing stories and Tabloid Princess is up there with my top favourite reads. I don’t think I can write a review that will give this book the justice it deserves. I want to talk to you about everything I have just read but I can’t because I don’t want to spoil a single thing for you, so instead I am sitting here trying to put the words together that tell you just how much I adored this story without spoilers. Tabloid Princess is incredible, and I desperately want you ...more
Holly Baker
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
6 stars

What can I say? Complete and utter perfection. Leia was such a great heroine, spunky and outspoken, and Oliver was pure dreamy!!! I read this book on a weekend away and read every chance I got, even hiding in the corner in the middle of a big author event, this book (and the great company) was the highlight of my weekend.

I’m seriously swooning all over just thinking of this story. It couldn’t have been any more perfect. Anna Bloom has mastered the ability to write books that keep you
Karenj
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While have I waited so long to read Anna Bloom ?? I really don't know.. but I wish I hadn't!!
This book has everything... I was chuckling pages in and continued to love everything about it until I turned the last page !
Ollie.. is to die for ! Prince charming at the extreme, willing to risk it all for his very own Princess Leia.
Clandestine meetings can't keep the press away and Leia feels the heat as they ramp up their pursuit to try to get a story causing her to push away the only man who has
Nikki Ashton
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness this book is just my perfect cup of tea. I absolutely adored it and cannot wait for book 2. This is the story of Leia a working-class girl who evidently has a lot of baggage, and the heir to the throne, Prince Oliver. The premise of the story is one that you might consider you'd read or heard before, but Anna Bloom surpassed any expectation I had for this storyline. Her writing of these two characters is perfection. I felt Leia's pain and anxiety about her past, her present, and ...more
Na
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One kiss. A first kiss. Everything. Breath stealing. Heart breaking. Soul corrupting. It tore me to pieces.

Tabloid Princess is a modern fairy tale that spun me under its spell right away. It felt real and raw, it was heartwarming and entertaining. This book has everything a romance readers heart wishes for.

I might be a prince. One day I might be king, but beneath all that I'm still only a man.

With captivating characters and a beautifully woven story Anna Bloom spins off the Tabloid Princess
Ola Adamska
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2019
WoW, just WoW. I loved this book. It brought me everything that I loved in my stories. Romance but not the obvious one, and this was the one that brought to me all characters that were not what they seemed at first.
Leia is a girl that wants to live her own life and raise her daughter to be the best person she can be. But coming from not the best background can be a deal-breaker in it. She thinks all royals don't know what is going one where charity is needed the most. When she met Prince she
Carolyn Muller
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tabloid Princess by Anna Bloom
5 stars
I have to say this book held me captivated from the first chapter! I love Leia her character is spunky, strong and so many other things I can’t find the words for. Ms. Bloom made this book believable and fun . I loved every conversation that Leia had with co workers Nana Bill and of course Prince Oliver. I was upset when I actually had to put it down to go to sleep. I would recommend this book to all of my friends. I’m eagerly waiting for Scandalous Queen.
Carrie Elks
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another winner from Anna Bloom. I love the way she writes, making you feel connected to the characters from the very first page. Leia was fabulous - feisty, strong and a fantastic mother to her little girl. She's learned never to expect a fairytale ending in life... until she meets Prince Oliver.

Ah, Oliver. He's perfect. He's a prince who cares, can cook and best of all he falls for Leia the first time they meet. But this is a real tale of opposites attracting -- and as the book continues we're
R.G. Corr
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to read a book by Anna Bloom. I truly loved this story. From the second I started reading I refused to put it down! Every girls dream is to find her prince and Oliver most certainly is the best kind! I’m now desperately waiting for book two. Please hurry!
Ann  Goubert (Driven by Books)
*4,5-5 stars*
I'm still unsure how to rate it but I've definitely loved and enjoyed this read! It's also a story that makes you dream of something more, about a fairytale romance that seems to not always be out there for everyone but if you find it, it's something worth fighting for. I loved the easy chemistry between Leia and Oliver and I am so anxious to read the next one 'cuz I'm dying to know what happens next...

Leia has been through a lot and is trying to best she can to do the best job she
Sharon Betts
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a real 'what if?' scenario here - a prince, next in line for the throne, and a commoner - not even a well educated commoner, but someone that has to think carefully about how she spends her money, a charity worker, with a difficult upbringing. What if a prince were to meet and fall for a girl like Leia? How on earth would it work? The press would go mad for this story wouldn't they? Anna Bloom has made this unlikely scenario a possibility, and put herself in Leia's shoes to write an ...more
KarenLou NorthandSouthBlog
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sigh.

Another Anna bloom book, another guy I fall hopelessly in love with.

We meet leia, a single mum to a feisty little 6 year old, who works for a charity, the very charity that saved her life. It’s in need of more publicity which is when we meet our dashing prince. Prince Oliver.
Rather than been stuck up, stuff and unapproachable, prince Oliver is quite opposite. He wants to help, and when leia tells it like it is he listens and helps!

But obviously been a royal everything he does is
Becky Fairweather
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anna Bloom you have out done yourself once again.
Tabloid Princess is a breath taking story and has left me aching for more!!!
Leia and Prince Oliver story is powerful and so much more, it had me wanting more but I didnt want it to end

Leia is a single young mother to her precious daughter Daisy, she has such a heart of gold always thinking of others within her job and her family life

Prince Oliver "your royal highness" is a breathtaking man with an amazing personality. Is he taking his role
Kia Bunby
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Cow! Wow, wow, wow!!
This book is everything!!!
Great characters (I absolutely loved every one of them!!), great storyline, happiness, sadness, heartache, love, suspense and an ending that has you going oooh!
Peggy M
I was given a copy of this book by the New Adult Book Club and this is my voluntarily, honest review of it.

‘Tabloid princess’ is the first book that I read from the writer Anna Bloom. She’s totally new to me.
I will be honest here and say that the first time that I read the blurb I thought that it was another royal romance story. This genre seem to be popular at the moment but after reading a few positive posts about this book, I got curious. So when I got the opportunity to read a copy of it, I
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I don't want to be a foot wrong for you."

Tabloid Princess was my introduction to new-to-me author Anna Bloom. I admit that the synopsis was very intriguing and I just had to read more.

Leia had me giggling immediately with her sass and lack of filter. She is 100% real and doesn't hold back. I kinda think that's what attracted Oliver as well. He's so used to brown-nosing, bowing and scraping that he never knows what's real. She's real...but off-limits.

The forbidden aspect of this story kept
Lyndi W.
Oct 10, 2019 marked it as want-to-read-but-not-that-badly
Gonna wait for some real reviews.
Melissa Parnell
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by this author and I absolutely adored it. This story had a little bit of everything and it was all well-written and in perfect balance. There was suspense, fun, emotion and definitely steam. I couldn't put this book down. I will be looking for more from this author and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.
M.B.
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a little girl, I often wondered what it would be like to meet a prince. As an adult, I think I would run a mile; who wants that kind of constant media attention?

When Leia meets Prince Oliver, she tried her hardest to push him away to protect herself and those closest to her, and who could blame her after she’s slagged off in the papers and followed by paparazzi?

Anna Bloom weaves a wonderful tale of romance, angst, and everything in between.

I just have one question: when’s the next one out??
Book-Lover Book Blog
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is an absolutely gold-mine!! It’s ‘utterly’ fabulous, hysterically funny and extremely addictive. I could sit here and read it all over again and laugh in the same places, swoon in the right places and sob in certain places. Boy, was this book a mega rollercoaster!

Absolutely adored Leia though at times she did act a little like a stroppy teenager which made me roll my eyes. But I can also understand, her background is daunting and upsetting and she wants to keep Daisy safe. BUT... I
Angela
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow I loved this story . Leia doesn't trust rich people & she certainly doesn't trust Prince Oliver when he shows up at her place of work .
The more Leia & Oliver are together the stronger their relationship becomes .
Oliver has found his Princess Leia, but at what cost .
This is a must read
Katie Busch
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need more now. Love a fairy tale story. Cliffhanger alert. Love the story. Can't wait to read the next one. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
New Adult Book Club: #81/19: Tabloid Princess by Anna Bloom 21 41 Nov 08, 2019 01:39PM

• Cherry Beats
  • Once Upon a Wish-mas
  • Her Surprise Protector: A Hamptons Filthy Rich Novel
  • Just A Kiss (Angel Sands #4)
  • Hot Daddy Sauce
  • Renegade
  • All The Forbidden Things
  • Rush: The Beginning (Black Hearts Still Beat, #1)
  • Indecent Games Duet - Boxed Set
  • Wyatt (Son, #2)
  • Access (Alex Drake, #1)
  • The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders, #2)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
  • Desperately Seeking Househusband (Reality of Love, #3)
  • Wilder Love (Love Hurts, #1)
  • Don't Let Me (The Simplicit Duet #1)
  • Too Good at Goodbyes
  • Samuel: Second Chance Romance/Secret Child (Cooper Brothers #2)
Romance without limits!
A book hoarder and coffee addict at heart Anna's main existence in life is to create beautiful words about exquisitely flawed characters. She's a slow burn Princess and all about working for that happy ever after, but she guarantees when you get it, you'll fall so hard you might never want to surface again.
Be prepared to oooh and aaah and squeal with delight as Anna takes

Tabloid Princess (2 books)
  • Scandal Queen (Tabloid Princess #2)