Start by marking “Tabloid Princess” as Want to Read:
Tabloid Princess

Tabloid Princess

She didn’t believe in fairy tales… until she fell for a prince.

Single mother, Leia Lawrence didn't have a storybook childhood.
Now? Dating… men…? She’d rather stay in her tower of solitude.

Until her path crosses with the heir to the British throne.

He should be the bad boy the press portray him as.
He isn’t.
He should be as arrogant as the rich elites she despises.
He isn’t
He
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: October 10th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services (first published August 29th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Tabloid Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tabloid Princess

Ann (Literary Lust)
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anna Bloom writes the most amazing stories and Tabloid Princess is up there with my top favourite reads. I don’t think I can write a review that will give this book the justice it deserves. I want to talk to you about everything I have just read but I can’t because I don’t want to spoil a single thing for you, so instead I am sitting here trying to put the words together that tell you just how much I adored this story without spoilers. Tabloid Princess is incredible, and I desperately want you t ...more
Kim Sutton
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first Anna Bloom book and it will not be the last. I was utterly blown away with this story!

Tabloid princess follows Leia a single Mum who works at a charity that is very close to her heart, while she raises her daughter Daisy. Leia is clumsy and I just love her, she’s so down to earth, and I think a lot of us would identify with her. Prince Oliver shakes things up when he walks into her place of work. Leia’s reaction to him is absolutely brilliant!

Now when I’ve read of Princes in b
TheSassyNerdBlog
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, yes, yes, yes!
But no... How the hell do I review something so epic? I love and hate it when a book is this good that it literally leaves me speechless, and anyone that knows me knows that it takes a lot to shut me up, especially when it comes to a book I love. But then I get a book that knocks me on my ass, and completely blindsides me and leaves me speechless, which is what Ms. Bloom has done with Tabloid Princess... But I shouldn't have been surprised!

I went into this book knowing I wou
Jan
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Not all Cinderella's want to go to the ball and not all prince charmings get to rescue their chosen Princess, especially ones who don't want to be rescued.

Tabloid Princess is a rag's to riches story or it has the potential to be. A British Royal modern romance, set in the UK.

Leia Lawrence has spent the last seven years protecting herself from a traumatic childhood, Leia dedicates her life helping those less fortunate, hoping to give someone a chance for a fresh start just like someone once helpe
Book-Lover Book Blog
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is an absolutely gold-mine!! It’s ‘utterly’ fabulous, hysterically funny and extremely addictive. I could sit here and read it all over again and laugh in the same places, swoon in the right places and sob in certain places. Boy, was this book a mega rollercoaster!

Absolutely adored Leia though at times she did act a little like a stroppy teenager which made me roll my eyes. But I can also understand, her background is daunting and upsetting and she wants to keep Daisy safe. BUT... I a
Nikki Ashton
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness this book is just my perfect cup of tea. I absolutely adored it and cannot wait for book 2. This is the story of Leia a working-class girl who evidently has a lot of baggage, and the heir to the throne, Prince Oliver. The premise of the story is one that you might consider you'd read or heard before, but Anna Bloom surpassed any expectation I had for this storyline. Her writing of these two characters is perfection. I felt Leia's pain and anxiety about her past, her present, and h ...more
Sharon Betts
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a real 'what if?' scenario here - a prince, next in line for the throne, and a commoner - not even a well educated commoner, but someone that has to think carefully about how she spends her money, a charity worker, with a difficult upbringing. What if a prince were to meet and fall for a girl like Leia? How on earth would it work? The press would go mad for this story wouldn't they? Anna Bloom has made this unlikely scenario a possibility, and put herself in Leia's shoes to write an amaz ...more
R.G. Corr
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to read a book by Anna Bloom. I truly loved this story. From the second I started reading I refused to put it down! Every girls dream is to find her prince and Oliver most certainly is the best kind! I’m now desperately waiting for book two. Please hurry!
Ann  Goubert (Driven by Books)
*4,5-5 stars*
I'm still unsure how to rate it but I've definitely loved and enjoyed this read! It's also a story that makes you dream of something more, about a fairytale romance that seems to not always be out there for everyone but if you find it, it's something worth fighting for. I loved the easy chemistry between Leia and Oliver and I am so anxious to read the next one 'cuz I'm dying to know what happens next...

Leia has been through a lot and is trying to best she can to do the best job she
Karenj
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While have I waited so long to read Anna Bloom ?? I really don't know.. but I wish I hadn't!!
This book has everything... I was chuckling pages in and continued to love everything about it until I turned the last page !
Ollie.. is to die for ! Prince charming at the extreme, willing to risk it all for his very own Princess Leia.
Clandestine meetings can't keep the press away and Leia feels the heat as they ramp up their pursuit to try to get a story causing her to push away the only man who has ev
DrivenbyBooks
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*4,5-5 stars*
I'm still unsure how to rate this book but I've definitely loved and enjoyed this read! It's also a story that makes you dream of something more, about a fairytale romance that seems to not always be out there for everyone but if and when you find it, it's something worth fighting for! I loved the easy chemistry between Leia and Oliver and I am so anxious to read the next one 'cuz I'm dying to know what happens next...

Leia has been through a lot and is trying the best she can to do
M.B.
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a little girl, I often wondered what it would be like to meet a prince. As an adult, I think I would run a mile; who wants that kind of constant media attention?

When Leia meets Prince Oliver, she tried her hardest to push him away to protect herself and those closest to her, and who could blame her after she’s slagged off in the papers and followed by paparazzi?

Anna Bloom weaves a wonderful tale of romance, angst, and everything in between.

I just have one question: when’s the next one out??
Angela
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow I loved this story . Leia doesn't trust rich people & she certainly doesn't trust Prince Oliver when he shows up at her place of work .
The more Leia & Oliver are together the stronger their relationship becomes .
Oliver has found his Princess Leia, but at what cost .
This is a must read
Katie Busch
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need more now. Love a fairy tale story. Cliffhanger alert. Love the story. Can't wait to read the next one. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
KarenLou NorthandSouthBlog
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sigh.

Another Anna bloom book, another guy I fall hopelessly in love with.

We meet leia, a single mum to a feisty little 6 year old, who works for a charity, the very charity that saved her life. It’s in need of more publicity which is when we meet our dashing prince. Prince Oliver.
Rather than been stuck up, stuff and unapproachable, prince Oliver is quite opposite. He wants to help, and when leia tells it like it is he listens and helps!

But obviously been a royal everything he does is scrutinis
Crystal Wilke
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was AMAZING!!!! Tabloid Princess deserves more than 5 stars. This by far my favorite by Anna and I need more ASAP! I know this story couldn't have been easy to right but I am so glad that Anna did. I know we read books to escape reality but to see other's over come gives me hope for the real world. I work with mental health, drug/alcohol addiction clients so this story hits close to home for me. Round of applause Anna and I will be on the edge of my seat till Scandal Queen comes out.
Becky Fairweather
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anna Bloom you have out done yourself once again.
Tabloid Princess is a breath taking story and has left me aching for more!!!
Leia and Prince Oliver story is powerful and so much more, it had me wanting more but I didnt want it to end

Leia is a single young mother to her precious daughter Daisy, she has such a heart of gold always thinking of others within her job and her family life

Prince Oliver "your royal highness" is a breathtaking man with an amazing personality. Is he taking his role withi
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book! I literally devoured it and could not put it down!!!!!
And the cliffhanger.....what is this author doing to me??!!!
I am totally not awaiting patiently for the next one!!!!
Kia Bunby
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Cow! Wow, wow, wow!!
This book is everything!!!
Great characters (I absolutely loved every one of them!!), great storyline, happiness, sadness, heartache, love, suspense and an ending that has you going oooh!
Holly Baker
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
6 stars

What can I say? Complete and utter perfection. Leia was such a great heroine, spunky and outspoken, and Oliver was pure dreamy!!! I read this book on a weekend away and read every chance I got, even hiding in the corner in the middle of a big author event, this book (and the great company) was the highlight of my weekend.

I’m seriously swooning all over just thinking of this story. It couldn’t have been any more perfect. Anna Bloom has mastered the ability to write books that keep you gri
Carrie Elks
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come!
Anna Bloom
Jun 10, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Lakisha Spletzer
Sarah Dale
Aug 21, 2019
Romance without limits!
A book hoarder and coffee addict at heart Anna's main existence in life is to create beautiful words about exquisitely flawed characters. She's a slow burn Princess and all about working for that happy ever after, but she guarantees when you get it, you'll fall so hard you might never want to surface again.
Be prepared to oooh and aaah and squeal with delight as Anna takes y