Start by marking “Legend Undone” as Want to Read:
Legend Undone

Legend Undone

Mara wasn't just a Legend who survived on human energy, she used to be a dangerous Shadow who wielded more power than she wanted. When she discovered that Alec, the leader of the Shadows and her childhood love, held a dark secret about her past to keep her prisoner until he could use her against the humans, she ran.

As the first Legend to escape the Shadows alive, Mara must
Published August 2nd 2019 by Rahne Press

To ask other readers questions about Legend Undone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legend Undone

Start your review of Legend Undone
Sofii♡ (A Book. A Thought.)

I'm so glad to have given this book a chance and I'm incredibly grateful to the author for sending me the book in exchange for an honest review, as you know, all my opinions are 100% honest and mine.
I enjoyed reading this book a lot, it's a compelling read, and very easy to read as well. You know that I'm trash for a good read that contains superpowers in some way, so I adored that, I feel it has an X-men vibe.

description

3.5/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️💫

You can find more of my reviews on my blog A Book. A Thought.

I want to st
April Sarah
Jul 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks, owned
Leaning more 2.5

Video Review: https://youtu.be/t-IHmr9jrE0

*I received a copy of this book for a review.
Sue Eyring
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend this book. It was so good, I finished it in just a few days (thanks, honey, for letting me read ALL DAY LONG 😉). The story is engaging— complete with plot twists and turns that keep you guessing where the story will end!! It was nice to read a REALLY GOOD book and not worry about questionable material. I will definitely be following this author for more!!!!
Amy
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing. One of my most favorite ever, probably. The writing is intriguing, luring the reader in from the beginning. You will be flipping the pages as quickly as you can to see what's coming next. The characters are beautifully crafted. In fact, I can't get a few of them out of my head (Alec and Thayer... I'm looking at you ;)). The story is compelling and, in the end, satisfying. A fun read. Perfect for summer break. Hurry and order your copy!
Amber Hansen
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!! ❤️❤️ The author is so creative and talented! When I read it, the storyline totally drew me in. I couldn’t put it down! I love how strong characters are and how many twists there are! I was on the edge of my seat! Strongly recommended this book!!
Lulu // the Book Rookery
Roadside Reader Reviews

With such a pretty cover and an enticing synopsis, Legend Undone by Angie Day easily caught my eye. The description of a Legend was intriguing — were they incubus type creatures, energy vampires? Who were these spooky scary Shadows? Truth be told, even after finishing the book, I don’t think I quite know.

The start of the book was very…. complicated. Protagonist Mara goes back and forth numerous times, between explaining what a Legend is, to what is happening, to what happened, to the present ag
Jane
Aug 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
Angie Day has crafted a well-written fantasy novel in Legend Undone that I’m sure will draw
teen readers in, especially if they enjoy the Vampire genre. I will admit that I have not previously read anything in this genre - it has no appeal to me. It took me several chapters to get beyond the “this is creeping me out” feeling. Once I got past that feeling, I was hooked and couldn’t put the book down. I am looking forward to reading Day’s second book in this series soon.
Mara/Kate makes a decision
Isa (Bookishlifetime)
Aug 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is one of the most unique stories that I’ve read! I’m truly amazed! The pace is nice, the story is VERY interesting and I absolutely loved the characters! Amazing writing and one of the best stories of the year!
Clara
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting concept with a pace that didn’t let up. This made for a fast read about a group of people with fascinating abilities. Fans of fantasy will find the story intriguing. Looking forward to learning more about these creatures in future books.
Allora Heaton
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm taking Angie's dare on this one and leaving a review just for her.

Angie, I thought your book was awesome. :) Great concept, you had the mystery, the twists, it was very good! I have just a few things that would make your next books even more awesome...

That being said, it was a little distracting with some of the discrepancies in the writing and silly syntax errors that got kind of overlooked in the editing process. I'm a little bit of a Nazi/critic that way, but I don't think I'm the only
Carol Pennington
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you like reading fantasy novels, you will love this book. If you have not found a book in this genre you have liked before, give this one a try. I can almost guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

Mara is part of a superhuman race called Legends. She is also a member of an elite group of Legends, Shadows. After learning she has been betrayed by the leader of the Shadows, she goes on the run in search of answers to her past. She has to move often to keep from being caught and with each move she
Jackie Cowgill (LanternsJourney)
I recieved this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
The cover quotes for this book touted that it was original, so my expectations were high. I was not disappointed!

Legends are humans that were given extra powers in a lab, such as the ability to create and change cells, read minds, and have super strengths. You could compare them to vampires, except that they survive off of human energy through touch instead of blood sucking. In fact, much like some vampire plots, there is a
Anna Ray
This story was a pretty good start to a series for a debut author. I enjoyed the Legends and their powers. The world was interesting, but the characters were my favorite part of the novel. All of them seemed unique and were fun to get to know.

The protagonist Mara/Kate is searching to overcome her shady past and live in the human/Legend world. The time jumps may have been a little jarring to start, but the ending was totally worth it. I hope the sequel comes quick because I want to read it alrea
D
Aug 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like this story. The mystery and suspense is intriguing, but for some reason I couldn't visualize these characters' features, and that was frustrating to me. The plus is Legend Undone is a good story, the kind you stay up all night to finish, the kind of story that calls you to come back to it when you have put it down because real life calls. Yes, it was worth all my time. I love Mara and Kylan, and I can't wait to see what happens next for these two.
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was a little confusing at the start due to the fact Legends age differently to humans. Also took me a moment to place the era. With all that being said, I really enjoyed this story. The whole Legend aspect with their powers and abilities was very interesting to explore.

For a first time Author, this was really well done. Excited to see the Author grow.

(Disclaimer: I received a free copy from the Author. Does not affect my review)
Joselyn  Moreno Burke
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This one i got from a tour.

The blurb on the book took my attention super fast, it wasn't exactly what I was expecting, however it was a very interesting story taking in account the best and worst of humanity and woven nicely in a good narrative.

It got me onto this rollercoaster of emotions since the beginning, that says a lot of this book, since you can feel so many things every time you read a chapter.
Clara Bills
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read a book by a local author. Has a great ending that makes you want to know more. It’s surprising to find a story that hasn’t been told, but this was definitely a fresh new story, that kept up a good speed the whole book. It keeps you with a question always in your mind. Can’t wait for Shadow Unbound.
Sian
Aug 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Jenna Dane-Garcia
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book! Minus a few clunky sentences, I loved the story. The scene in the forest totally got my heart pumping and I wanted Mara to win so badly!
atasteforbooks
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book and the plot twists I did not see coming. All the relationships seemed believable and I definitely already have my own ships setting sail.
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy from the Author. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Legend Undone by Angie Day is an exciting book that I love. It is set in our universe but with a different twist to it that I love. The new species "Legend" has tons of magic and it's thrilling watching them unravel each new power whenever it comes available.
Can Mara find her memories?
Mara/Kate
Mara is a Legend, a new species that we created, and is on the ru
Rebecca Cunningham
Aug 02, 2019
Jenna Mullins
Apr 14, 2020
Angie Day
Jun 14, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
McKinzie Johnson
Jul 23, 2019

• Seven Ways to Kill a King
  • The Broken Prince
  • The Crownless King
  • Esme's Wish (Esme Series #1)
  • Teen Titans: Beast Boy
  • Dueling Fates
  • An Agent for Madeleine (The Pinkerton Matchmaker #83)
  • Bonded (Circle of the Stars, #2)
  • Dragon War (Dragon Tamers of Pyralis, #3)
  • Thief (The Scarred Mage of Roseward, #1)
  • Esme's Gift (Esme Series #2)
  • When Valleys Bloom Again
  • The Christmas Bride (Windows to the Heart Saga #6)
  • The Arrangement
  • Swift (Book One)
  • Bradley's Dragons
  • A Lifetime Ago (Hudson Bell Book 1)
  • Middlegame (Middlegame, #1)