Start by marking “Healing Through Psalm 23: Life—Journey with the Unknown” as Want to Read:
Healing Through Psalm 23: Life—Journey with the Unknown

Healing Through Psalm 23: Life—Journey with the Unknown

We live in a broken world full of challenges, failures, and disappointments. As life continues, many unknowns lie before us that can weigh us down, inflicting wounds that often get buried or ignored. We have been created to thrive in our relationships with God, our family, our neighbors and ourselves. By knowing that God is our Good Shepherd, understanding the identity

Published March 28th 2019 by WestBow Press

To ask other readers questions about Healing Through Psalm 23, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing Through Psalm 23

Start your review of Healing Through Psalm 23: Life—Journey with the Unknown
Jennie Stewart
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Inspiring little book by Inseong Kim! When I first picked it up i thought it would maybe be a light read with a slightly different take on many of the things other religious authors talk about. I was wrong, it's so well written and his message is so clear. Two words...I'm hooked!
Travis Goodwin
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
God bless us all and thank you for reminding me of his love and grace through this wonderful book. I think that "Healing through Psalm 23" touched on so many of the things we often neglect and forget to really understand.
Heide Pape
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It gave me a needed reminder that God is with us always. From day one until the day we're six feet under, his grace is here, even if we can not see it now!
Robert Dickerson
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
God bless and thank you for this amazing book. I've read several books lately from different christian authors and i think this is the one that i can really come to understand.
Thomas Hopkins
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I got my hands on the book about a month back and it's been inspiring me every day. With each new reading, I'm finding new messages and new ideas to take into my daily life.
Bitsy
marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2019

• Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)
  • Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
  • Defending Elysium
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)