Start by marking “Triple Threat (Haven Hart Universe #6)” as Want to Read:
Triple Threat (Haven Hart Universe #6)

Triple Threat

(Haven Hart Universe #6)

Lee, Jones, and Ginger deal with dangerous situations and mounting stress daily working for the most powerful assassin organization in the world. All of those things seem like a walk in the park compared to the friction that sparks between them. When all three are assigned to the same job, ignoring the heat from the inferno of desire becomes impossible.

Lee is a master at d
ebook
Published June 27th 2019 (first published June 25th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Triple Threat, please sign up.
Kaylee Cooper Honestly, there's very little in the way of sex amongst the three men, and WAY too many important tidbits for the next book. You can easily skim over …moreHonestly, there's very little in the way of sex amongst the three men, and WAY too many important tidbits for the next book. You can easily skim over the relationship parts if they make you uncomfortable, but I would say 85-90% of this book is necessary to read.(less)

Start your review of Triple Threat (Haven Hart Universe #6)
Lorraine Lesar
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 wonderful stars.
Oh Ginger, how you so want to be a ninja
And let’s be honest here,
Jones and Lee would love to see your moves
But you my Ginger Dude
Are not the deadliest dude,
But the perfect shadow to those two deadliest dudes.

What an incredible journey this author has given us from that very first tentative book, to the now thrilling, brutal and yet so heartbreaking stories from her Haven Hart world.
She has successfully incorporated her readers into the bloody world of assassins (albeit vigilant
Deborah
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
And we’re back.

I really like this series and all these characters especially Snow. Unfortunately the previous book had more holes than Swiss cheese and it was too much for me. But we’re back on track with this one (okay there’s some slight holes but that’s fine).

I enjoyed this book and these guys. Jones, Lee and Ginger are put together for the first time as they desperately try to take down a human trafficking ring. Despite the urgency and seriousness of this case the sparks fly between them.

May
Cadiva
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I pick up a book in this series, I know that I'm going to be taken on a wild ride with mystery and suspense hanging on for dear life.

In Triple Threat, the ante is ramped up as Jones, Lee and Ginger not only have to deal with emotional tangles but with familial ones too.

The tension carries well throughout the narrative, never overwhelming the romance side of things.

Each man is fully aware of what is at risk not only personally but also for their work as secret assassins in Black's covert or
Erica ♋️✨☕️
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have not read the previous books in this series i would not recommend reading this one because you will
Miss out on a lot of information that is important: YOU BEEN WARNED 😁

Okay so let me start off this review by saying i LOVED this book so much, Lee, ginger and Jonas are so perfect for each other and they are all so cute. They all have very different personalities but i think that’s what makes them unique and perfect for each other. i was honestly surprised on how more dark this book was
Gerbera_Reads
Ms King did it again! She brought us to the underbelly of dark network where the lowest of the low commit unspeakable acts against humanity. She tackled the serious issues of human trafficking with care and thoughtfulness it deserved. Told from multiple POVs the story encompasses lives of three men and what brought them together and made them as they were. It's fast-paced, engrossing, full of anguish and hope that there are those who will avenge the innocent.

Lee, Ginger and Jones are as differe
Santy
So I skipped the previous book because this pairing has been building up since the very first book! Jones and Lee PLUS Ginger? I literally jumped into this!!

How did it pan out? Well enough.

Although, I feel like more could've been done with the material at hand especially with three MCs. The way these three fell into their "throuple" was not as seamless as others I've read. It just didn't flow for me.

Also, the storyline with the human trafficking ring could've been executed much better than it wa
Denise H.
Thrilling rescue with lives at stake, plus ménage hotness !
Exciting and dangerous, this human trafficking story is fantastic.
We have Black’s employees, tough assassins, Lee and Jones,
Lee...

Jones...

plus newer guy, Ginger, on the job.

Ginger knows a person who is on the dark web “for sale.” The team will be bidding and collecting the young man. This is a severely danger filled, action packed rescue.

In the sexy times, Lee and Jones have a history, but are volatile, so they hope adding Ginger, wh
Chris
I love this series and this book was no exception. Fast paced, gritty and had me hooked from beginning to end.
Kashonna Shaw
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review has spoilers, so don't read if you don't want anything spoiled.

First off, if you haven't read the first 5 Haven Hart books, don't start with this one. You need the backstory from those books to really get a feel and understanding when it comes to this book.

This book follows Jones, Lee & Ginger as they try and help Ginger. I won't say what the task is, because it is a shocker and would be better for the reader to discover it themselves. All three men have different personalities and w
Andrea M
Nov 25, 2019 rated it did not like it
Reread review- I still agree 100% with my original review. However, on this reread I skipped all of the s*x scenes & if you do that then I would probably change my rating to 2.8 or 3 stars.

Original review-1.5 stars. This book was such a disappointment to me with how much I was looking forward to it. I could not feel chemistry between the three, and I found myself just wishing it was about Jones and Lee. It’s a shame, because the plot itself was interesting (if horrific).
Lori
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I had a harder time with this one than the last book, but in all fairness, I really love Snow. I listened to this and thought Philip Alces was a good match for Jones but strangely enough I wasn't as thrilled with Joel Leslie for Lee or Ginger (and he is one of my favorite narrators.)

The story was a whole lot of riding around in a van and dealing with some bad people and a little of the relationship between Jones, Lee and Ginger. I was really looking forward to their story and was disappointed t
Taylor | LostinReadingRomance
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
I liked this one more than I thought I would. The story was really good even though I wasn’t as into the thruple. I liked all the characters though and they did kind of make it work for me. The whole trafficking ring and the dynamics of the assassins working to take them down was really interesting and I loved Lee and his gadgets.
Rachel
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING! Another great add to the series. Lee, Jones, and Ginger finally get their story and it's filled with action, intense desire and surprises at every turn. These three men are so different, I loved being able to get a deeper look and see how their pieces fit together. Jones is the strong and silent type but his feeling are stronger when faced with a chance to reunite with Lee and fix what went wrong; enter Ginger. Ginger is adorable from the moment we met him, and here he's still dealing w ...more
Suzun
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not my favorite

I love this series but not this installment so much. I like all the characters but I’m not really into three way partnerships. I specifically don’t read books about them but I already knew all these characters and liked them all. I’m totally disappointed that Lee isn’t for Poe 😕

All that aside this one was kinda boring except pretty much the last part. It was a let down because most of these books are suspenseful and exciting. This one was just driving around in a van I still don’
keren davidi cohen
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another masterpiece by author Ms. Davidson King
There was not a dull moment in this book
Lee, Jones and Ginger were perfect for each other.
This is one of the best series I read during 2019
And I look forward to the seventh book in the series
JoAnn
So although I was disappointed this book wasn’t just Lee and Jones I was pleased with the way King laid out the romance. The last book had me worrying it was going to be a big drama fest with hurt and jealous feeling but in never escalated there and for that I am appreciative. But.... (because you knew my salty ass would have a but) even though I liked the way the story played out I never actual felt the connection between the 3 of them. You can feel the connection with Lee and Jones because it’ ...more
Mishca
Nov 12, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fell a bit flat

I have definitely been following and enjoying this series, and while the plotline of this story was fine, the characters were completely flat to me. There were multiple times when I found myself flipping back to the chapter start to see who was narrating. The characters didnt have distinct enough personalities both in their dialogue and in their narration to stand apart from one another. It felt like you could pull quotes from the book and as a reader struggle to correctly identif
Beth doesn't write  enough reviews
Another great addition to Haven Hart.

This one was hard to read because of the subject matter.

Human trafficking is very real nightmare fuel.

All three men revealed who they were and why they needed each other. They came together beautifully.

I still need Poe to get his HEA.

Also, Davidson if you see this, I need more Snow.
Claudia Lezár
PLEASE READ MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings:

‘Love’s Tethered Heart’ from C.L. Etta or
'Liberty' from Seth King),
it's like an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a
WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises
(like most of Andrew Grey’s books)
it's like an A

3,5* - a really good book, which will be reread a few
times a year (mo
Anna Torres
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing and Sexy Roadtrip!

What an amazing ride this is! This installment in the series went beyond expectations! It gives us intrigue, non-stop action, and hot makeout scenes between three of the most colorful characters in this series!

Lee, Jones and Ginger are amazing in their individuality, but collectively, they are EXPLOSIVELY LETHAL, both in and out of bed! Three of the most lethal talents in Black’s employ, they each have qualities that make them successful in what they do. At times Ginger
RomanceMama
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for Lee and Jones to work everything out. Bonus! They added Ginger! I really liked how this book came out and how new characters were added in. Plus, there was a Buffy reference!
This book centers around the dark web and all the creepy nastiest that it entails. I didn’t see the mission that they are on coming but I really enjoyed that story line.
Lee and Jones were just so cute and sweet with Ginger. They all really helped each other out and to work though e
Karen Edwards
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ginger has healed and is ready to go on his next mission when he sees something that changes everything. He's paired up with Lee and Jones as they try to save as many as they can while taking down those who are running a human trafficking ring. Some twists and turns are thrown our way which leads to more questions than answers. Jones and Lee have a history, but they haven't been able to make things work between them because something has been missing. They both discover that Ginger is that missi ...more
Kaila
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this is as always amazing.. and wonderful and sexy and action packed and so many emotions thrown together. i love this series so much and i dread it ending. this was wonderful! i cant wait for the next book.
Nicki Rowe
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Still a great read, but there were parts that felt a little slow. Overall, still a great addition to the series, but I loved the previous books over this one.
Lustfulcat
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
DTM
I’m not sure how to write this review. I’m a big fan of Meredith’s writing but I’m torn on this one. On the one hand, I absolutely loved the human trafficking story but there needed to be more. On the other hand, I think that the MMM aspect was good but could have been so much better and there could have been more as well. The problem is not the writing at all, it’s more like there were 2 competing stories going on. I think the MMM romance definitely took a back seat to the human trafficking sto ...more
Phoenix13
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Triple Awesome!!

I have loved every Haven Hart book and this is definitely no exception! I think it’s tied for my new favorite! Well written, perfect blend of action and intrigue, rescues and relationships.

I absolutely loved seeing more of Black’s organization of course, as well as appearances & mentions of other characters we’ve met before. I enjoyed getting a couple glimpses of Poe and an really anxious for his story.

However the delicious icing on this yummy cake was Ginger, Jones, & Lee. Fir
Heather
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: davidson-king
I should start by saying M/M/M is not my go-to trope, I don't go looking for them HOWEVER, if one turns up in a series I'm reading or mysteriously finds its way onto my kindle I won't turn away from it😉. Now because its not my normal trope of choice, I don't have a wide variety of experience when it comes to the accuracy to how its written, nor do I know anyone in a poly relationship to make any realistic comparison. So because of my "lack of knowledge" I can only go by how each one is written a ...more
Love Bytes Reviews
Sep 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Reviewed by Cindy

Lee and Jones are stone-cold when it comes to their jobs. Black is a strict task-master and letting him down is not an option.

Ginger? Well he’s a little softer…and sweeter…and he could totally be what’s missing from Lee and Jones relationship. They need something to smooth out the rough edges and remind them that life doesn’t always have to be harsh.

I’ve been enjoying the stories in this series but this one left me a little cold. They are starting to feel a little bit repetitive
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Davidson is giving us another book in the Havens Hart series and I as so looking forward to reading this story.

I have to say this is one for my top favorite series ever and she definitely did not disappoint with this.

We have killers that fall in love with each other despite their back grounds.

It has action and hot love scenes which will pull you into the story from the first chapter.

Lee and Jones are like oil and water when they first started working together but something happened and Jones fe
« previous 1 3 next »

• Ignite (Unbreakable Bonds, #7)
  • Destruction (Out for Justice, #4)
  • Forgotten: Luca (The Four, #1)
  • Beautiful Trauma (Queen City Rogues #3)
  • Their Boy (The Game, #2)
  • Thirst for You (Beyond the Cove #2)
  • Top Priority (The Game, #1)
  • Brighter Shades of Light
  • Daddy Rules (Breaking the Rules #6)
  • Can't Touch
  • Rampage (Out for Justice #3)
  • Give Him Hell (Hellhound Champions #3)
  • A Rhythm You Feel (The Rock Gods: East Coast Label #1)
  • Caught (Siren Cove #5)
  • Now You See Me
  • Vengeful Lover (Exit Strategy #2)
  • The Hunt
Davidson King, always had a hope that someday her daydreams would become real-life stories. As a child, you would often find her in her own world, thinking up the most insane situations. It may have taken her awhile, but she made her dream come true with her first published work, Snow Falling.

When she’s not writing you can find her blogging away on Diverse Reader, her review and promotional site.

Haven Hart Universe (7 books)
  • Snow Falling (Haven Hart Universe, #1)
  • Hug It Out (Haven Hart Universe, #2)
  • A Dangerous Dance (Haven Hart Universe #3)
  • From These Ashes (Haven Hart Universe #4)
  • Snow Storm (Haven Hart Universe, #5)
  • Raven's Hart (Haven Hart Universe #7)