Start by marking “Slaved: Last Chance Series” as Want to Read:
Slaved: Last Chance Series

Slaved: Last Chance Series

"I could feel her heart beat
even though we were miles away"

Rescued from the only life she had ever known, Alannah Jackson learns what it means to be loved and not controlled. Finally able to let go of her past she begins a new life with the man who has shown her what love is. Faced with the truth, Alannah finds she can never escape her past or who she is. She will never l
Published June 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Slaved, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slaved

Kathy K.
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A look into the disturbing side of
A BDSM world.
Pain,torture, death.
Roman, Master Winston, Master Holland
All play a role in Lainie’s training.
One truly loves her, one is a sadist, and one is a killer.
The Last Chance and Rapture offer different experiences.
Some bad, some better.
The outside world isn’t bad.
People are bad.
Slaved!😘

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just the absolute best story. It had me captivated from the beginning with the hot steamy scenes. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it! Everything I like to read about and more. Such a great story I will read again and again. A keeper!!
Laraine
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A new Master, retraining and a proposal...............is Roman still Alannah's "white knight"?

Slaved is the second book in the Last Chance series by A.L, Long. This story picks up where the Bought left off for Alannah and Roman. She has been retrieved by Master Winston and is sold to a new owner, Martin Holland. Alannah misses her love Roman but she is resolved that she will never see him again and as such she must obey her new Master. Martin is in the process of retraining Alannah in the ways t
kk
Jun 20, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked this one better than the first book in this series. Although it still had its flaws, it managed to keep my interest and I look forward to read more and see where Lanie and Roman’s relationship will go next.

However, I’m still missing some serious character development. Lanie started to show some signs of getting her backbone and standing up for her self, but Roman continues to be a mistery. I still don’t feel deeper emotional connection between them that would explain falling in love over
Michelle
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Slaved is the second book in the Last Chance Series and picks up where Bought left off. If you read book one then you know Lanie was taken from her father when she was a child to be groomed, used and sold to the highest bidder. Roman purchased Lanie and her life turned out better than she thought it would. Lanie and Roman have a deep connection so when she is taken from him he's determined to do whatever it takes to find her and get her back. This novella ends in a cliffhanger so I anxiously awa ...more
Sharon
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is well written and is about the training of submissive Lanie. Two dominants are infatuated with her, Martin and Roman but for very different reasons. There is some mystery to this story as well as love and some steamy scenes. I haven’t read the first book in this series and although I was able to enjoy this one, I think I may have enjoyed it more had I read book 1 first. I am looking forward to reading book 3 and seeing where this story goes next.

I received a free copy of this book v
Tania
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great the story was well written and the characters were interesting. The story was very short but good. Roman had to rescue Alannah from a man that used her as a slave, he then asked Martain for help. Martain helped with the retrain Alannah from being a slave.
Thank you for allowing me to review this book it was great.

Rosemary
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so glad to read more about Lana and Roman and this book did not dissapoint (oh except for the clifhanger but was I expecting one). When Lana is taken, Roman is determined to find her and get her back and the journey is an interesting one. This was a short but entertaining read and I cannot wait to read the next book in the Last Chance Series.

I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest and totally voluntary review.
Lisa
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Warning, this book ends in a cliffhanger! Alannah is so controlled and used to being so obedient to her master. She has never experienced love in a relationship. Roman wants to change that but after she is taken from him he has to find Alannah and get her back. Crazy fast read about the dark depraved world Alannah lives in. Love this!! Can't wait for more!!!!!!!!

Treasa
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great EXCITING Read.
An entertaining hot read riddled with daunting suspense that's sheathed in mystery and seems to pull you deeper into the dark side that has me feasting off the pages at a quick steady pace. Some unexpected twists and explosive outbursts continue to keep me engrossed with a needy want for the continuation of this series that I'm enjoying the ride filled with excitement. Get it and read it, I know I can't wait to read more.
CS
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Huge cliffy at the end of this one as Alannah continued to be confused and submissive to whoever she was with. Wrenched our of Roman’s arms by Winston and immediately resold to Martin. Alannah was as docile and obedient as ever.
Sad that she had zero judgement skills inthis episode, and am hoping to see her grow in the next book.

Tamra Delasalle Padgett
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alannah has never known a life outside of being a slave to a master until Ronan takes her away from the evil and tries to show her what love is. A. L is such a talented writer and tells Alannah's story so beautifully about her journey through the bad times and the better times. Dont miss out and grab your copies of this series starting with book one and each one as it releases.
Jackie
Jun 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read it in one sitting. It was short. I was expecting more but it was good. It’s an interesting concept and I would like to see what happens next. Didn’t read the first book but it’s easy to follow what happened.
Patricia Reynolds
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a good read. The book had a well written storyline with an interesting plot. I was pulled in from page one. A must read.

Ann Marie
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Color me curious but interested. I think Roman made some questionable decisions in this book but I can’t figure out Martin. To train Lanie and not even teach her the basics of yellow and red especially after Isobel is somewhat insane...is he? Short fast read, great pace what happens next?
Rose Brown
Slaved was an interesting story with a good flow. I loved how it shows Lanie’s growth though out the story. The main characters have such sweet chemistry. This is a good read and I recommend this book.

Tina
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Slaved is part of a terrific series. I totally love this series and I highly recommend you to give it a try. This series completely draws you in.

Tammy
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alannah doesn’t know what it means to be loved and not controlled until she meets Roman. Will her past truly let her go? Fast-paced read with lots of drama, suspense and twists and turns that keep you glued to your e-reader. I really liked it.
Jojo Reeves
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This ended up being very reader participation as I found myself shout “nooo” “ what are you doing” “ stop” at Lainie, and “do something “ at Roman. I can’t wait for the last part I think that is going to be pretty explosive
Carolyn Boyer
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book from this author, she does not disappoint!! Once you start reading this series you will be hooked, it’s a short great read. Can’t wait to read the next book in this series!❤ ...more
Lori Hammons
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Roman and Lanie's continuing story is sexy and dangerous. I like that Lanie is gaining some confidence and starting to speak up for herself.
Pat
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
The good storyline and interesting characters made this book a very enjoyable read! I always look forward to reading what this author writes next!
Heather Swan
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this one. They just keep getting better. I was captured and held by their story. So good and a must read.
Nate
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Alannah & Roman's story. Good characters. A fast paced book. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout.
Destiny Brown
Jul 01, 2019
Stephanie Hoover
Jun 22, 2019
A.L. Long
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Barbara
Jul 09, 2019
Ron
Jun 25, 2019
RABT Book Tours: Slaved by A.L. Long 1 2 Jul 02, 2019 04:44AM
Read 4 Review: Erotic Romantic Suspense - Need Reviewers - Slaved by A.L. Long 1 9 Jun 19, 2019 09:11AM
Award winning author of the Independent Press Award for Distinguishing Favorite. Recipient of the National Indie Excellence award for Erotica Romance.

My love for writing began several years ago after an early retirement from a demanding job that I loved, but also hated because it consumed so much of my time. Now, I am able to focus my time on what I love. Writing romance has been a life long drea