Start by marking “Blythe Court: Romance With a Kiss of Suspense” as Want to Read:
Blythe Court: Romance With a Kiss of Suspense

Blythe Court: Romance With a Kiss of Suspense

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  12 ratings  ·  9 reviews
"A wonderfully heartbreaking read that serves a powerful lesson on love." 4.5 Crowned Heart of Excellence InD'Tale Magazine  Ann Seddon knew at an early age that her aristocratic parents would arrange an advantageous match on her behalf. Nuptials of convenience blended family fortunes and kept bloodlines pure. When her parents suggest John Broadhurst, the Marquess of Dorch ...more
Published June 6th 2019 by Red Brick Media

To ask other readers questions about Blythe Court, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blythe Court

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Blythe Court: Romance With a Kiss of Suspense
JP
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This story really took my by surprise! I loved it and I loved Ann. The writing was very good and I fell right into the story. John was very handsome and mysterious and I wanted to know more about him.
And then......and then...it happened! I was so upset I wanted to throw my kindle across the room! I couldn’t put it down and I had to know how it would end.
I hope you read it. I will definitely be reading more from this author.

What I loved:
• Ann and her determination to love.
• The Writ
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, booksirens
3.5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I hope you read it. I will definitely be reading more from this author.

What I loved:
• Ann and her determination to love.
• The
Coco.V
Apr 12, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/12/2020)! 🎁
Danielle Carpenter
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ann Seddon is a young woman who was raised up in her parents aristocratic ways. They manage to make her naive and submissive to their wants and desires for her. Ann decided since she didn't have a choice in the husband that they picked for her; she would try to love her husband. What she doesn't know is her husband has secrets, and tries to hide them from her. She's young, but she has a good moral backbone, and her husband's deception is hard on her heart. She tries to accept his infidelity, but ...more
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksirens
Ann has always known that she is destined for an arranged marriage. The man her parents have selected for her is a future duke, the handsome John Broadhurst. Ann finds him to be cold and aloof, but at she thinks at least he is quite handsome. She feels an attraction to him and hopes to make the best of their arrangement. But Ann will have even more obstacles to overcome in her new home than she could have predicted.

I started this book not really caring for either Ann or John, I found them both f
Brenda
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Description:

Ann Seddon knew at an early age that her aristocratic parents would arrange an advantageous match on her behalf. Nuptials of convenience blended family fortunes and kept bloodlines pure. When her parents suggest John Broadhurst, the Marquess of Dorchester, as a potential mate, Ann dislikes their choice. Even though he appears dashingly handsome, she finds him to be a boorish and aloof man. Ann harbors a dark premonition that one day the marquess will break her heart. After beginning
Kathy
Aug 13, 2019 rated it liked it
An arranged marriage starts the relationship between John and Ann. I admired Ann's determination to win her husband's love but struggled with some of her decisions on how to go about it. John likewise made poor choices both before and after he married Ann. There were times I wanted to give up on them, but I wanted to know where the story would go. There is definitely a mystery at Blythe Court and I was surprised by the twist near the end. The characters finally learned some valuable lessons and ...more
Irène Wadowski uliasz
J'ai passé un agréable moment de lecture. Cependant, j'ai eu du mal à croire en les sentiments de John envers Ann.
Marion
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vivid imagery and witty dialog (“Shall I discretely give you names between sips of my soup?”) make Blythe Court a fun read, and an unexpected twist with a happy ending added some welcomed suspense. I also really enjoyed the writing style overall.
Shantel
Apr 17, 2020
joe
added it
Jun 27, 2020

• Cilka's Journey (The Tattooist of Auschwitz, #2)
  • Twice in a Blue Moon
  • A Touch of Ruin (Hades & Persephone, #2)
  • The Grace Year
  • A Beauty Hidden in their Hearts
  • The Light in the Hallway
  • The Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper
  • The Epic of Gilgamesh
  • The House We Grew Up In
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)
  • I Will Make You Pay
  • Met Her Match
  • Tamed & Unleashed: The Highlander's Vivacious Wife (Love's Second Chance: Highland Tales #1)
  • Destroyed & Restored: The Baron's Courageous Wife (Love's Second Chance Series: Lords and Ladies, #7)
  • The Landowner's Secret
  • One & Only You (Hazel Green Book, #3)
  • Love Lettering
Award Winning Author of Historical Romance, Historical Family Sagas, Gothic Romance, and Historical Fiction. Books available in eBook, Print, and Audio.

News & Interviews