Start by marking “Breaking the Habit (The Breaking Series, #5)” as Want to Read:
Breaking the Habit (The Breaking Series, #5)

Breaking the Habit

(Breaking the Rules #5)

He’s on a war path to fame.

And Levi Swain doesn’t care who knows it. The more people that know him, the better. As the hottest MMA rising star opportunities are materializing out of thin air. When a wealthy sponsor approaches him, looking to have Levi cause a tabloid-worthy scandal, Levi only knows how to say yes. He didn’t come to war to lose.

Except he never counted on
Published (first published June 18th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Breaking the Habit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breaking the Habit

Coco.V
Aug 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc
💝 ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. 💝
Anastasia シ
Aww omg I think this has got to be my favourite book in the series. I just wish it was a bit longer!

Breaking the Habit is such a great addition to the series. I was hooked from the start, and couldn't put it down! I really, really loved this book and it was so fast paced and well written. The story was good, I loved the characters.
Pelusa Rivera
Aug 20, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the fourth book in the series.. We meet Levi he is up and coming and so sure of himself. He is the jokester of the group but plans on making it big so he tends to agree with anything that helps him do that. But Levi also is the caretaker for his crippled brother which is a lot of responsibility for him, but her loves him and will do what it takes but sometimes it does take is toll and Levi acts like twentish man that he is. He meets Riley and is captivated by her, but even though Riley i ...more
Kari Hansen
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Levi Swann is an up and coming MMA star who believes that any publicity is good publicity and is willing to do anything to ensure that happens. He is attracted to Riley and thinks she is like every other girl he has known but he soon realizes the error of his ways.

Riley has a painful past and doesn’t intend to just be the next fling in Levi’s life. She is more than happy to take pictures to further his career but that is all that it can ever be.

These two are so much fun to watch as they have the
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A captivating read from beginning to end! An exciting storyline that leaves you breathless wanting more! Sexy steam filled chemistry! Emotionally heartfelt, enjoyable and fun! One heck of a twisted, intense rollercoaster ride! An amazing must read!
Shirley Cuypers
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc-beta, ebooks
Original review

Breaking the Habit is the fourth book in The Breaking Series and tells the story of Riley and Levi.

Breaking the Habit is the third book I’ve read by Ember Leigh and it’s my favourite one so far. It was really hard to put this book down. I read this book during my exam period so every time I took a little study break, I always read a few chapters in this book.

I really loved the story and the characters. I think that the characters were a bit different, but in a good way. (Keep in m
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
4.5/5 Stars

Disclaimer: This review MAY contain spoilers. I received an ARC of this book at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions expressed in my review are my own.

This book was absolutely delightful! I love sports romances and this one had the extra perk of including the aspect of fame and living in Los Angeles. All the possibilities that aspect presented just made this book that much more addicting.

I loved the author's writing style. It is effortless, smooth, and easy to follow. It i
Abby
Aug 29, 2019 rated it liked it
*•*ARC copy was provided by netgalley.*•*
•I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.•

LOVE ...
Cant live with it sometimes but... we can’t live without it EVER.
We all end up loving something at some point in our life. Must people have ended up loving something they didn’t want to or hated at one point it just happens. not always is it a person it could be anything but it happens nevertheless.

Riley is a struggling photographer just trying
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Levi Swain is a man on a mission, he has had a small taste of fame in the ring, and now he wants it all; his name being shown on billboards, splashed on magazine covers, and smack dab in the center of a media circus. But that kind of fame comes with a cost, and when he lets his obsession lead him sign on the dotted line for a deal that promises all of his dreams coming true, he soon learns he may have made a costly mistake.

Because the moment that he meets media shy photographer Riley, he knows
Johanna Sawyer
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thanks to the author for an ARC to read and give my honest opinion.

This is a sports MMA love romance series which is pretty steamy with light drama. Levi is an up and coming fighter with a love for getting into trouble which wars with his personal side. Needing his fifteen minutes of fame to help enflame his boxing career to get more sponsors so he can profit. Riley is a photographer that signs a contract with Levi to help promote him, but sparks seem to fly between the two. Riley has already b
Layne Morrill
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
100 stars for this one!

Ember Leigh never disappoints in her books and this one only drove it home!

Riley is the shy up and coming photographer that has her dream of her own gallery at DRK. She has an in with MMA fighter Travis Holt as she does pictures for him and his fighters as promos... she had a new fighter to start promoting and would Make the deal of a lifetime.

Levi is the sexy Greek fighter from Chicago that Travis Holt met and brought back to LA for MMA fighting... Travis, Lex, and Cobr
Whispers From
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Levi is a MMA fighter and is trying his best to get in the spotlight. Back in Chicago, he was always in trouble by getting into fights, being drunk and other wild shenanigans. Riley is a photographer and hates the rag magazines. She has decided that she’s through with men until Levi walks in. She is doing some work for her friend’s gym and they’ve just acquired Levi for the new MMA league. Levi has never worked so hard for a woman’s attention until now. He is full of dad jokes and energy. But wh ...more
Amanda
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Levi reminded me of my former trainer with all those dad jokes. I absolutely loved Levi in this book, he never pussy footed around when it came to Riley...granted he made some bad decisions but he never took Riley for granted.

Riley has some issues with being in the public eye and who could blame her? She got raked through the public coals to make her ex look good. I was secretly hoping Levi would get to see and put Braden in his place.

The real star of this book though was Gage...I LOVED HIM IN
K.
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the forth book in The Breaking Series, and the story of Levi, and Riley. Levi is a MMA fighter, looking to make it big in the industry, but when he meets Riley, and she is completely repelled by all the hype, he starts to have second thought about the fame. Levi isn't gonna give up on Riley, and set his sights on convincing her to give him a chance. Levi, is cocky, and Riley is sweet, and together they have hot chemistry, these characters are well written, and I really enjoyed reading th ...more
Katherine Yearwood
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sports-fiction, 2019
Ember Leigh would be a new author for me. When I come across her title Breaking The Habit, which the synopsis made the book seem positively interesting, I vaulted at the chance to read the book. To my astonishment I appreciated Breaking The Habit, it was fast-paced, with likable characters.

I was astounded at how easy it was to descend into Ember Leigh's world about MMA fighters, without getting a little more history of the players. So, most certainly a stand-alone series. After reading this bo
Pamela
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Levi is a rising star in the MMA and thinks any publicity is good for his career. When he meets Riley, he thinks she will be just like all the other women. Riley is not out to be a notch on anyone's bedpost. Her painful past makes her skittish about getting involved with any guy. Levi may just have met his match with Riley. A great read and so much fun, definitely recommended for sports romance lovers.

I received a copy of this book and am leaving a review.
Lauren Orr
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
I received an ARC in return for an honest review. At first I wasn’t sure I was going to like Levi. He seemed like a goofball which wasn’t a turn on for me. He definitely grew on me. I honestly expected a huge dramatic breakup with him and Riley that would last for months or even years. In a way I didn’t mind that it was less dramatic. I really did enjoy reading this book and liked Levi and Riley together. Definitely put it on your “Want To Read” list!
Karen Roma
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Breaking the Habit is an exciting edition to Ember Leigh’s Breaking the Rules series and draws the reader in from the very first page. An all-encompassing storyline with explosive chemistry, heartfelt emotions and one heck of a rollercoaster ride throughout, it’s certainly an attention grabber. The author has penned an intense and riveting book, that has only cemented my love the series; basically, I can’t get enough!
FS Meurinne
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviews
A captivating story, filled with all the steamy, drama and suspense for a sportomance. Levi a MMA star, finds himself with Riley a woman with a painful past that needs security in a relationship, so she is all professional and tries to help Levi in his career, but is his career all he needs and wants? He might thought it that way, now with Riley in his life everything starts to twist.
Stina Andersen
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Breaking the Habit is the 4 book in the Breaking Series, and my first book by this author. I thought it was well written, great chemistry between Levi and Riley.
I enjoyed the push and pull, and all the angst between these two.

-Stina, Book Haven Book Blog.
Melinda Blache
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing read! It has it all, emotionally heartfelt, enjoyable, fun and steamy scenes. An exciting storyline, I read from beginning to end in one sitting. This book is part of a series but can be read as a standalone. I would recommend it.

Pbkreader
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure if I would like this book. MMA fighting isn't really my thing. I have to say that Ember Leigh totally won me over to the dark side! Riley and Levi were so much fun that I hated for the book to end. The dad jokes, the love for his brother and the way he apologized to Riley, made Levi the perfect book boyfriend!
I read an advanced copy of this book in return for an honest opinion. #Netgalley #BreakingTheHabit
Katherine McIntyre
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the drama of this book! High energy throughout and memorable characters!
Amanda R.
is currently reading it
Melissa
is currently reading it
Jun 19, 2019

Breaking the Rules (5 books)
  • Breaking the Rules