Start by marking “Falter (The Nash Brothers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Falter (The Nash Brothers, #4)

Falter

(The Nash Brothers #4)

Ryan Shea has sworn off men.

After her last relationship imploded in front of her eyes, she decides to take a break from swimming in the dating pool … possibly forever. The brilliant computer whiz loses her brain when it comes to love, and jumping feet first burns her every time.

Without a home, or much of a clue where life is headed, taking a trip back to the small town of
Published July 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Falter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falter

Start your review of Falter (The Nash Brothers, #4)
Carrie Aarons
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
What happens when two people terrified of falling head-over-heels, actually do?

A recovering alcoholic hero. A heroine who has sworn off men. And the intense attraction that won't stop pulling them together.

PRE-ORDER FALTER: mybook.to/Falter
ABookLover73
Five beautiful stars for Ryan and Fletcher ❤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Some books you read for fun, but some books you read to make you cry and smile at the same time.

When you read books from this series, you read them to feel every emotion you have inside you.

"Falter" isn't only romance. It's a book about a real-life situation which made me think about how life can be difficult but after all, there is "happily ever after" for everyone if you just believe.

Ryan and Fletcher show that no matter how many times you g
Meredith Wilson
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Every book that I read by this author has me completely blown away with her ability to transform words into powerful feelings. Carrie Aarons is a fantastic author and that shines throughout this story. It was incredibly well plotted, the characters were so endearing, and the pace of the story made it impossible to put down.

Ryan Shea has had a tough go at life and with relationships. She has a tendency to jump in head first with the end result always being the same; her ending up with a brok
Carlene Inspired
Find more reviews and bookish thoughts at Carlene Inspired.

You always have a favorite in a series and when it comes to The Nash Brothers series, Falter is mine. Fletcher Nash is the brother the entire family worries about, he's got demons and while he's done his best to turn his life around there always seems to be someone checking in. He's followed the rules and played by the books, he's left no room for error, so why does the wild and wicked smart Ryan tempt his five years of single-hood so?
Ry
Denise
3.5 Stars

I was looking forward to Fletcher's book this entire series, so I'm a bit sad that I didn't love it.

Things started off well enough. We have Ryan and Fletcher, two very damaged characters who are working on their own self-growth and focusing on themselves. They've been eyeing each other for years, as their friends and family have become intertwined in relationships and marriages. However, each have decided to abstain from relationships for the foreseeable future.

If you read the series in
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falter is the last book in Carrie Aaron’s beloved Nash brothers series that features the youngest of the brothers, Fletcher. It was incredibly well crafted, the characters were endearing, and the pace of the story made it unputdownable.

This story was captivatingly beautiful. The struggle with addiction was painted with a stark clarity and the reality of it was difficult but also so compelling. To say Fletcher and Ryan’s story was an easy journey would be a lie. But, that said, it might actually
Cee Cee Houston
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Emm Geee!!! I didn’t think I could fall harder for Carrie’s Nash brothers but Fletcher has knocked it out of the park. This former bad boy has turned his life around, and is now on the straight and narrow. Carrie doesn’t hold any punches when it comes to Fletcher’s addiction. The way she describes the deep-rooted need and pure want is almost harrowing at times. It made this story very real and gave us a through insight into his mind.
Ryan has her own hangups where addiction is concerned, but
Ga Books LoverX
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quick Note: If you have not meet the Nash brothers by Carrie Aarons, I recommend starting from the beginning because these are standalones, but they all build on each other.

I absolutely love the Nash brothers, I swear Carrie Aarons just keeps getting better and better with these that once I finish one book I say definitely that that brother is my favorite... until I read the next. I totally thought that Forrest was going to continue to be my favorite forever, that is until I was in Fletcher's he
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Falter by Carrie Aarons is book 4 in The Nash Brothers Series. This is the story of Fletcher Nash and Ryan Shea. I thought this could be a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Ryan is wanting to recharge and take a break so she heads for Fawn Hill and her best friend. There Fletcher has moved past some much and is trying to stay focused on sobriety and working toward his dream of an artist. Although he is past the time frame that you have to stay out of relationships he still doesn't want to en
AnneMarie Davee
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The "baby" Nash brother has his own story, and it is a great one. His story is an emotional one that takes him from the brink of destruction from alcohol and drugs, to a life of sobriety. He talks openly and honestly about his path to get there, and it is so easy to love and admire him. Ryan has also had a rough road getting to where she is in life. She is a strong and compelling character. They have known each other for years. The chemistry has always been there, but now we get to watch their d ...more
queen_of_the_books_18
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Falter is Ryan and Fletcher’s story.

Fletcher is the youngest of the Nash brothers and a recovering alcoholic.
Ryan has her demons too, vowing to take time off from relationships.

Both are flawed but I loved them.

This story is full of emotion, with lots of challenges for the hero and heroine to overcome for them to get their happily ever after. But I love that. It shows that love isn’t easy and it’s real.
RJ
3.5 stars!

- H celibate for 5 years
- experienced h (thank lord for that)
- both have lots of baggage
- some pushing away from both in the beginning of the book

Safety gang safe!
Red Hot Romance Blog
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
I received an ARC in return for an honest review. I definitely felt the attraction between Ryan and Fletcher. They were perfect for each other although Fletchers sobriety definitely was a challenge for them both. While their was some drama towards the end it was a good story with not too much craziness. I think Fletcher may be my favorite Nash brother. Good job Carrie!
Stacie R.
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ryan Shea has had a tough life, and a tough go of it with relationships, with her last one ending rather dramatically. She’s decided that she is swearing off men for a while. She knows she jumps head first into relationships, so she’s decided to focus on herself. Fletcher Nash is the baby in his family, and a recovering addict. He’s five years into his sobriety and he vowed to never fall in lust again. He’s working hard and fighting his battle to remain sober every day. When Ryan comes to town t ...more
Avidez Literaria
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“She’s the exact type to become an addiction. And that means talking to her, looking at her, hell … even breathing in her direction. It’s all off limits.”

Ryan is a computer genius and her skills make her travel the world, always seeing new places and living adventures. But even though she's a smart woman, when it comes to choosing her boyfriends, she doesn't make good decisions. Getting into one relationship after another with totally inadequate partners, each breakup is a hard blow to digest. R
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5 / 5 stars

At last, Fletcher gets his story told. Man, I really wanted to be inside his mind and see how he was doing. It was awesome to see how he lived his life with addiction and get to see him overcome it every single day. He was strong in his weakness. I loved watching him work to have a normal life and working to do what he loved and boy that man was talented. I'm glad that he found a passion and that passion also gave him the reprieve from his struggle with cravings.

Both Fletch
Courtney
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Falter is the final book in The Nash Brother series.

I have truly enjoyed reading about these four brothers and their small-town community in Pennsylvania. Falter is Fletcher's book, the youngest of the brothers (37 seconds after his twin lol).

Carrie does a really great job in giving us more insight into both Fletcher and Ryan. These two are the most complicated characters in this series as the both have pasts that are littered with bad choices and/or crushed promises. Carrie doesn't delved too d
Liz
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falter by Carrie Aarons is the fourth book in The Nash Brothers series and gives us Fletcher Nash’s story and it was everything I wanted and more. A recovering addict, Fletcher has been sober for five years. He is determined to stay that way. Ryan Shea is done with men. She needs a break after her last breakup and gets away to find it.

I absolutely loved Fletcher and Ryan. Both were broken in different ways and not wanting to fall until it was real and never saw the other one coming. Fletcher wa
Carly Wilson
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this book! I was given a copy in exchange for an honest review, and I cannot describe how excited I was to move onto Fletchers story after reading ‘Flutter’.

Fletcher was the one Nash brother I couldn’t wait to hear about. A recovering alcoholic who has sworn off women to complete his full advised year of sobriety, meet cool computer savvy girl who is badass and is trying hard not to fall in love. It had all the makings of the perfect sweet romances that I fall head over heels
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
OMG is what I said when I finished this book. This is an amazing story that had me laughing and crying and screaming at my kindle because Ryan and Fletcher were amazing just simply amazing. I mean the flow of the story went so well that before you knew it it was time for bed and I stayed up late into the morning to finish this book because Fletcher and Ryan were calling to me to finish the story.

Ryan has ha d a rough life and she has had so many wrong relationships she decides to move to her bes
Louise Roach
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic story from this wonderful Nash Brothers series. I’ve enjoyed every one of these stories and Falter completed the series perfectly.

Ryan and Fletcher were perfect for one another even though they had a number of obstacles to overcome. Fletcher is recovering addict who has been sober for a number of years. Although he’s doing so well his temptations are always going to be there. He doesn’t think He deserves Ryan.

Ryan however has her own issues and having experienced a life of ab
Kim
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Of this series, I was most excited to read about Fletcher as you see the impact he has had on his family through the previous 3 books. Fletcher is a recovering alcoholic who is going on 5 years sober. Ryan Shea is the girl who may break through to him, even though she continually fights her own demons. Ryan has decided to swear off men for a time as she comes to Fawn Hill for a break from romance and to get her life back together.

I feel like Fletcher and Ryan have always been end game but knowi
Amy Leibenguth
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Epic story for the last Nash brother! We have seen Fletcher from the addict stage to his later years in life where he is now sober and just fighting the daily addiction demons. He has a supportive family and has steered clear of relationships. But Ryan is one temptation he can no longer fight off. Their sparks are ever present and they keep getting into fateful situations where they are tested. These two both are fighting demons and must figure out how to work together to overcome them. Carrie A ...more
Christina
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fletcher!! I don't want this series to be ending! I love all of the Nash brothers and Fletcher might have taken the top spot...hard to decide! Fletcher and Ryan both have their battles to overcome...lots of emotion here and I really connected to them, although I don't face the same battles. Carrie Aarons is an awesome writer who really gets you in the FEELINGS.
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved every single Nash brother, but I just knew Fletcher was gonna be my favorite. And he definitely was!

This book was a great conclusion to the Nash Brothers series, and definitely a favorite for the year.
Lindsey Kramer
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fletcher’s story was heartbreaking and beautiful. I feel like I understand him so much better than I did when I first met him in Keaton’s book. I’m sad that there are only four Nash brothers and that their series is at an end.
Athena D.
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

Falter is the final book in the Nash Brothers Series. This book follows the journey of the youngest Nash Brother Fletcher and Ryan Shea, his love interest. After reading the whole series, I'd have to say that Fletcher is by far my favourite.

Fletcher has had a rough time in his life. With him being a recovering alcoholic and determined to stay sober, he's not ashamed to show his vulnerability. This is a character trait that Ryan shares as well, but where Fletcher is willing to b
Shirley Cuypers
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-beta, 2019, ebooks
Original review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Carrie Aarons!

Falter
is the fourth book in The Nash Brothers series and tells the story of Fletcher and Ryan. Although this is the fourth book in the series, it can be read as a standalone.

Falter was yet again an amazing book by Carrie Aarons and I couldn’t get enough of the story. I finished this book in one day because I really liked the story and the characters. It’s nice to read about all the four
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fletcher’s story has highly anticipated since the beginning of this series! I couldn’t wait to read his story, and it turned out to be SO GOOD! This was a great end to this small town romance series. It’s been really cool to see Fletcher really grow as a character throughout the series and his story. Fletcher went from being an addict to a recovery addict and we got to see a little of that journey throughout the series and now in his book. He struggled but overcame his addiction and became healt ...more
Billy
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I was mistaken!

I said the last Nash Brothers book, was the best of the bunch! But this one; Falter took the prize! It was amazing how it included a whole lot more diversity and details, but again, really delved into relationships and happiness in life’s choices! Carrie really nailed this one!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Staying For You (All For You, #3)
  • Rustic Hearts (Poplar Falls, #1)
  • Just Ten Seconds
  • I'm Yours
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • Fake Date (Dating, #2)
  • The Husband Checklist
  • Rock Bottom (Dawson Family, #6)
  • Holidate (Dating, #3)
  • Wrong Side of the Tracks (Hope Valley #4)
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • Neat (Becker Brothers, #2)
  • Even When I'm Gone (Stay with Me, #2)
  • Southern Gentleman (Charleston Heat, #3)
  • Pierced Hearts (Southern Charmers Book 1)
  • Stay With Me (Hope Valley Book 5)
  • Wicked Angel (The Wicked Horse Vegas #6)
  • Already Gone
Author of romance novels such as The Tenth Girl and Privileged, Carrie Aarons writes books that are just as swoon-worthy as they are sarcastic. A former journalist, she prefers the love stories of her imagination, and the athleisure dress code, much better.

When she isn't writing, Carrie is busy binging reality TV, having a love/hate relationship with cardio, and trying not to burn dinner. She’s a

The Nash Brothers (4 books)
  • Fleeting (The Nash Brothers, #1)
  • Forgiven (The Nash Brothers, #2)
  • Flutter (The Nash Brothers, #3)