Start by marking “Flutter” as Want to Read:

(The Nash Brothers #3)

He can’t stand her, and best believe, the feeling is mutual.
Her life is the complete opposite of what he desires.
So, why can’t they keep their hands off each other?

Forrest Nash is a smug know-it-all. With his brains, ridiculous good looks and penchant for disobeying the laws of both the police and the dark web, Fawn Hill’s resident genius is cockier than any man Penelope B
Published July 11th 2019

Carrie Aarons
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
What started as a convenient friends-with-benefits situation is quickly growing wings.

Enemies to lovers, single mom, age gap and a whole lot of the Nash family! Find out what happens when an arrogant hacker finally gets his shot with the older woman who's never given him the time of day!

Flutter is now LIVE and FREE in KU: mybook.to/Flutter
Meredith
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 Fantastic Feel Good Stars!

Gah! I'm not even going to pretend that I am anything but a huge Carrie Aarons fan girl! She seems to know exactly what I like in a romance, and she nails it for me every single time. Flutter was everything I was hoping for and more. It was so romantic, so swoony and so incredibly sexy!

Forrest Nash is a single guy who lives a pretty carefree life. He has never had any interest in getting married or having kids. He's a bit of a nerd who prefers sitting behind a
Carlene Inspired
Find more at Carlene Inspired.

Carrie has a knack for making you feel all the things when you read and Flutter is just another example of that. The drama in Flutter is true to real life, touching on dating after the loss of a partner, being a single mom, family arguments, age gap, and your usual small town gossip. Forrest Nash is the genius of the Nash brothers, his tendencies to be socially awkward have landed him the spot of being the one most oft picked on, the one they don't take serious, the
Courtney
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Flutter is the third book in The Nash Brothers series and the one I have been looking forward to the most.

Forrest is the computer nerd brother and twin of Fletcher (37 seconds older). He's always felt like the odd one out and has kept to himself since no-one understands how his brainiac mind works. He's always been the one trying to hack into companies and gov't to find their weaknesses until he got caught. Instead of being sent to jail, they chose to his skills for good and now he finds himself
Athena
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS

DAMN...Carrie Aarons has done it again! Got me with all the feels!

Flutter is such a fantastic book that I highly recommend reading!!! It is definitely an EPIC read! Here I thought that Keaton and Bowen couldn’t be beat, watch out ‘cause Forrest is another contender for my favourite Nash brother. I have a feeling that Fletcher is going to be just as lovable a character in Falter. I ❤ all the Nash Brothers!!!

Flutter is the third book in the Nash Brother Series. It follows Forrest and
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

Oh man, I had no idea I would love Forrest this much. To be honest, he's the one I was less curious about but boy did I fall in love with this geek god. There was so much about this book that I loved: enemies to lovers, the banter, friends with benefits, age gap, Penelope and her boys, the suspense and watching Forrest be good and not brag about it, and how much he always wanted Penelope and how he was worked so hard to get her and keep her.

Penelope has owned his heart since h
B.B. Lynn
“We’re like oxygen and flames. Matches and gasoline. And when we mix for just long enough, we burn the whole place down.”

The hunt for my favorite Nash brother has continued! Keaton has held my heart, but ever since Forrest showed up in the first book, I’ve have my eye on him to possibly become a front runner. So which Nash brother has stolen my heart???

First of all, this book was epic. 5 stars all around. Her characters are cocky and sarcastic and the plot is emotional yet exciting. Carrie wil
Stacie Redinger
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forrest Nash is a for all intents and purposes, a hacker. He used to do some questionable things with those skills, for the greater good, but now he puts those skills to good use as helping solve crimes. Penelope Briggs is a widow; she lost the love of her life when he was serving the USA. She is a single mom of 3 and doing her best. Forrest has been in lust with Penelope since he was a little boy, now as a grown man he can’t stand her. She is bossier and sassier than any man can handle. As for ...more
Avidez Literaria
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“What’s worse, is that in my own way, I was only trying to protect her.
Even more is that I care about her, against all odds. And she just proved that she most certainly doesn’t give a shit about me.”

Penelope has a busy life. Mother of three boys and widow, her days are dedicated to her children and her work. The last thing she needs in her life right now is one more complication. Especially one in the form of Forrest Nash, arrogant, annoying, too young for her, but handsome as sin. And incredib
Melliane
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mon avis en Français

My English review

I had a good time with the first two volumes and was curious to finally discover the story of the twins. So it is on Forrest that the story focuses on.

Forrest has always had a crush on Penelope, but she was never interested in him. But time has passed, Penelope has now been a widow for a few years and lives with three children whom she is raising alone. So, Forrest annoys her more than anything and vice versa, but he tries again to see if something is possibl
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Flutter by Carrie Aarons is book Three in the Nash Brothers Series. This is the story of Forrest Nash and Penelope Briggs. I have read the previous books (and Loved Them!) but feel you could make this a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Penelope is a widower with three boys who is struggling along. Forrest is a few years younger than her and someone that is the total opposite of her. Where she has commitments, responsibility and kids he is a single playboy with no real commitments. So when t
Jenny B
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forrest was such a great story and I love the misunderstood techy geek with the "older woman. This story was jam packed with some great enemy-friends-to lovers heat and banter. I truly loved the dynamics between these two and their struggles were so easy to relate to. And leave it to Carrie Aarons to throw in a little twist just to keep me on my toes. Must must read for all
cupcakes and bookshelves
Flutter by Carrie Arrons is the third in the, ‘Nash Brothers’ Series but can also be read as a standalone although I'd definitely recommend reading the other books as well because they're just THAT GOOD TOO.
In this book, Forest and Penelope’s love/hate relationship, watching them working through the angst and heartbreak and everything else was such a ride.... and a delicious one at that at times. I seriously can't wait for the next installment.

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review
queen_of_the_books_18
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Flutter by Carrie Aaron’s is the third book in the Nash brother series and one of the ones I’ve been waiting for. The twins stories!!

Flutter follows the love story of Forrest and Penelope. Forrest is sexy, intelligent, cocky and lives his life in that gray area between legal and illegal.

Penelope has been through a lot so their love story takes a while to take off. Penelope has to realise that there is a spark there first, whilst allowing her walls to come down.

The scorching chemistry between
Cee Cee Houston
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Flutter by Carrie Arrons is the third in the ‘Nash Brothers’ series, an interconnected standalone books about Keaton, Bowen, Forrest and Fletcher. If you’ve read the first two books in the series (Fleeting(1) and Forgiven(2) then you’ve met them all by now. Keaton and Bowen’s stories were so, so good.
Forrest though? Oh this nerdy bad boy has it all in spades! He’s hot, damned sexy- and he knows it. He’s not your typical ladies man though, because this guy? His heart was stolen a long time ago.
Lizzie_Loves_Books
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've loved the Nash brothers series and love all the brothers but I've been looking forward to this in particular. Forrest is my kind of guy... Intelligent, cocky, know it all, sexy and a nerd.

Forrest and Penelope are perfect for each other but it takes a while forPenelope to realise this as she has been hurt and suffered grief.

Watching their love story unfold was breathtaking, the way Carrie wrote these characters was flawless.
The walls Penelope and Forrest had to break through, the heart ache
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 5-stars
I received an advanced copy of this book with the promise of an honest review.

This book is great for a lot of reasons, but for me it's mostly because it is part enemies to lovers and part forbidden romance. Sure, Forrest is six years younger than her, but that's nothing. It's only forbidden because Penelope wants it to be. She sees him more of a (secret) distraction than anything else.

But then they see themselves falling into each other's beds over and over again and start to realize that mayb
Susan
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, single-parent
Flutter is the third book in the Nash Brothers series, and this has been my favorite so far!

Forrest Nash has had a crush on Penelope since he was little, despite her being six years older than him. Penelope got married right out of high school, and started a family, only to have her husband pass away. Three years later, Forrest and Penelope start out with a "friends with benefits" type of relationship that eventually evolved into more.

I very much liked Forrest. He portrayed himself with a cock
Shirley Cuypers
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Original review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Carrie Aarons!

Flutter
is the third book in The Nash Brothers series and tells the story of Forrest and Penelope. Flutter can be read as a standalone, but I still recommend reading Fleeting and Forgiven.

Flutter is so far the best book in this series, it was so hard to put down and I couldn’t get enough of the characters. I really liked Forrest and Penelope! It was also nice to read about the characters
Amy Leibenguth
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Nash brother meets his match! Forrest is this arrogant, cocky, computer guru. He’s been lusting after Penelope since he was a boy. So when they start hooking up on drunken nights, and turn it into friends with benefits, neither realizes that love will come sneaking up on them. I loved getting to know more about these two characters after meeting them in the first two books. They definitely have a fun bantering side that will keep you laughing.
Rose David
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forrest Nash. What is there to say about the twin that toes the line of it’s legal as long as no one catches me? He’s a cocky, and arrogant, and oh so sexy. But he’s also beyond intelligent with his ability to hack into anything and solve the unsolvable cyber crimes for the local PD.

And then there is Penelope Briggs. The widow. The mother of three. The confident woman who takes no crap. And the woman that Forrest has always wanted to bed. Too bad they can’t stand one another.

After realizing ho
Carly Wilson
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carrie Aaron’s has become one of my favourite romance writers, and I absolutely adored ‘Flutter’. This book can be read as a stand-alone, but it is also a part of the ‘Nash Brothers Series’.

The book is about Penelope, a struggling single mum who is juggling being dad, nurse, widow and full time mum to three young energetic boys. After the tragic passing of her husband, Penelope has tried her hardest to keep herself together, always being the rock for her family and putting her sons first.

So whe
Donna Smith
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forrest and Penelope are frenimes. They cut each other down at the drop of a hat but there has to be more to it than that. Forrest has had a massive crush on her since they were kids but he was so much younger than her. She was way out of his league. He "loved" from afar until she got married and started having kids. Then he knew his chance was over. After the death of her husband, his hopes got raised. But she still saw him as a kid. Forrest had a long road ahead but did he want to pursue it? E ...more
Christi
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Flutter by Carrie Aarons 4.5 stars

I have to admit I was a little worried after reading Forgiven (book 2 in the series). I felt the story and Lily were missing the usual Carrie Aarons zing. Well, Ms. Aarons redeemed herself in my eyes with Flutter,the third book in the Nash Brother Series.

This book follows Forrest and Penelope and their love-to-hate-each-other relationship. Penelope is a widowed mother of three little boys. She's got a heart of gold and enough sass to inspire loyalty and love wit
Konny
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Flutter by Carrie Aarons is the third book in the Nash Brothers Series. Every book is about another couple and could be read as standalones. For best reading experience I recommend to read the books in order. The previous books are Fleeting and Forgiven.
Flutter is Forrest Nash and Penelope Briggs' book. Forrest is one of the twins and he's the brain in the family. Aaand he's in love with Penelops since forever.
Penelope is best friends with the other Nash women, she has three little kids and is a
ABookLover73
Five stars for Penelope and Forrest ❤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I'm so sad that I didn't read the first two books from this series, but that didn't matter for my reading this book, because this one is standalone, and you can read it without reading the first two.

But that doesn't mean that I will not read them 😉.

I really fell in love with Penelope's and Forrest's love story. They both broken on some way, but together their little imperfections disappeared.

Penelope showed that even you lose your love of life it doe
Loredana
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Carrie Aarons. Her writing sucks me in. So I thought nothing could get better than Keaton. But then she gave me Bowen (hello brooding guy with a heart of gold!). But then she had to devastate me with the introduction Forrest, one of the dynamite twins. In the first two books, we only get glimpses of these two men - superficial introductions. But in Flutter, we get to jump into the crazy intelligent madness that makes Forrest so amazing. His loyalty, arrogant facade, and love for his famil ...more
Tina ( As Told By Tina )
This review was originally posted on As Told By TinaI received this book for free from Author, Carrie Aaron in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Flutter is the third novel in the Nash Brothers series. You don't necessarily need to read Fleeting or Forgiven to read Flutter. However, you should because you meet both Penelope or Forrest and learn a little about them in the other novels.

Flutter is a mix of enemies to lovers meets
Tanja Kezmic
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: omgreads
Talk about a rollercoaster ride. These two made my head spin so fast a few times I didn't know what was up and what was down.

The chemistry was very much believable and I did like the way they argued even if I wished a few times they'd dialed it down a notch. I liked Penelope and the way she carries herself. She is one strong woman and knew what she wanted. That's way I found her so funny when she was struggling with her new found feelings toward Forrest. And let's talk about socially awkward, h
Ga Books LoverX
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not gonna lie, I am low key crying a bit after reading this book. Not because it is sad, but because it is so freaking beautiful. Lovely readers, know that this book is extremely special and amazing and you would be missing out if you didn’t read it!<3

Penelope is a young mother that lost the love of her life 3 years ago when he did not return from a tour in the military. Let's just say moving on is super hard for her especially with all the kids, but this woman is freaking superwoman! Forrest
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Author of romance novels such as The Tenth Girl and Privileged, Carrie Aarons writes books that are just as swoon-worthy as they are sarcastic. A former journalist, she prefers the love stories of her imagination, and the athleisure dress code, much better.

When she isn't writing, Carrie is busy binging reality TV, having a love/hate relationship with cardio, and trying not to burn dinner. She live

The Nash Brothers (4 books)
  • Fleeting (Nash Brothers Book 1)
  • Forgiven (Nash Brothers Book 2)
  • Falter (The Nash Brothers, #4)