Start by marking “Flutter” as Want to Read:

(The Nash Brothers #3)

He can’t stand her, and best believe, the feeling is mutual.
Her life is the complete opposite of what he desires.
So, why can’t they keep their hands off each other?

Forrest Nash is a smug know-it-all. With his brains, ridiculous good looks and penchant for disobeying the laws of both the police and the dark web, Fawn Hill’s resident genius is cockier than any man Penelope B
Published July 11th 2019

Carrie Aarons
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
What started as a convenient friends-with-benefits situation is quickly growing wings.

Enemies to lovers, single mom, age gap and a whole lot of the Nash family! Find out what happens when an arrogant hacker finally gets his shot with the older woman who's never given him the time of day!

Flutter is now LIVE and FREE in KU: mybook.to/Flutter
Meredith
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 Fantastic Feel Good Stars!

Gah! I'm not even going to pretend that I am anything but a huge Carrie Aarons fan girl! She seems to know exactly what I like in a romance, and she nails it for me every single time. Flutter was everything I was hoping for and more. It was so romantic, so swoony and so incredibly sexy!

Forrest Nash is a single guy who lives a pretty carefree life. He has never had any interest in getting married or having kids. He's a bit of a nerd who prefers sitting behind a
Athena
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS

DAMN...Carrie Aarons has done it again! Got me with all the feels!

Flutter is such a fantastic book that I highly recommend reading!!! It is definitely an EPIC read! Here I thought that Keaton and Bowen couldn’t be beat, watch out ‘cause Forrest is another contender for my favourite Nash brother. I have a feeling that Fletcher is going to be just as lovable a character in Falter. I ❤ all the Nash Brothers!!!

Flutter is the third book in the Nash Brother Series. It follows Forrest and
Carlene Inspired
Find more at Carlene Inspired.

Carrie has a knack for making you feel all the things when you read and Flutter is just another example of that. The drama in Flutter is true to real life, touching on dating after the loss of a partner, being a single mom, family arguments, age gap, and your usual small town gossip. Forrest Nash is the genius of the Nash brothers, his tendencies to be socially awkward have landed him the spot of being the one most oft picked on, the one they don't take serious, the
B.B. Lynn
“We’re like oxygen and flames. Matches and gasoline. And when we mix for just long enough, we burn the whole place down.”

The hunt for my favorite Nash brother has continued! Keaton has held my heart, but ever since Forrest showed up in the first book, I’ve have my eye on him to possibly become a front runner. So which Nash brother has stolen my heart???

First of all, this book was epic. 5 stars all around. Her characters are cocky and sarcastic and the plot is emotional yet exciting. Carrie wil
queen_of_the_books_18
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Flutter by Carrie Aaron’s is the third book in the Nash brother series and one of the ones I’ve been waiting for. The twins stories!!

Flutter follows the love story of Forrest and Penelope. Forrest is sexy, intelligent, cocky and lives his life in that gray area between legal and illegal.

Penelope has been through a lot so their love story takes a while to take off. Penelope has to realise that there is a spark there first, whilst allowing her walls to come down.

The scorching chemistry between
Cee Cee Houston
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Flutter by Carrie Arrons is the third in the ‘Nash Brothers’ series, an interconnected standalone books about Keaton, Bowen, Forrest and Fletcher. If you’ve read the first two books in the series (Fleeting(1) and Forgiven(2) then you’ve met them all by now. Keaton and Bowen’s stories were so, so good.
Forrest though? Oh this nerdy bad boy has it all in spades! He’s hot, damned sexy- and he knows it. He’s not your typical ladies man though, because this guy? His heart was stolen a long time ago.
Lizzie_Loves_Books
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've loved the Nash brothers series and love all the brothers but I've been looking forward to this in particular. Forrest is my kind of guy... Intelligent, cocky, know it all, sexy and a nerd.

Forrest and Penelope are perfect for each other but it takes a while forPenelope to realise this as she has been hurt and suffered grief.

Watching their love story unfold was breathtaking, the way Carrie wrote these characters was flawless.
The walls Penelope and Forrest had to break through, the heart ache
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Shelves: arc, 5-stars
I received an advanced copy of this book with the promise of an honest review.

This book is great for a lot of reasons, but for me it's mostly because it is part enemies to lovers and part forbidden romance. Sure, Forrest is six years younger than her, but that's nothing. It's only forbidden because Penelope wants it to be. She sees him more of a (secret) distraction than anything else.

But then they see themselves falling into each other's beds over and over again and start to realize that mayb
Stacie Redinger
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forrest Nash is a for all intents and purposes, a hacker. He used to do some questionable things with those skills, for the greater good, but now he puts those skills to good use as helping solve crimes. Penelope Briggs is a widow; she lost the love of her life when he was serving the USA. She is a single mom of 3 and doing her best. Forrest has been in lust with Penelope since he was a little boy, now as a grown man he can’t stand her. She is bossier and sassier than any man can handle. As for ...more
Shirley Cuypers
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Original review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Carrie Aarons!

Flutter
is the third book in The Nash Brothers series and tells the story of Forrest and Penelope. Flutter can be read as a standalone, but I still recommend reading Fleeting and Forgiven.

Flutter is so far the best book in this series, it was so hard to put down and I couldn’t get enough of the characters. I really liked Forrest and Penelope! It was also nice to read about the characters
Amy Leibenguth
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Nash brother meets his match! Forrest is this arrogant, cocky, computer guru. He’s been lusting after Penelope since he was a boy. So when they start hooking up on drunken nights, and turn it into friends with benefits, neither realizes that love will come sneaking up on them. I loved getting to know more about these two characters after meeting them in the first two books. They definitely have a fun bantering side that will keep you laughing.
Rose David
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forrest Nash. What is there to say about the twin that toes the line of it’s legal as long as no one catches me? He’s a cocky, and arrogant, and oh so sexy. But he’s also beyond intelligent with his ability to hack into anything and solve the unsolvable cyber crimes for the local PD.

And then there is Penelope Briggs. The widow. The mother of three. The confident woman who takes no crap. And the woman that Forrest has always wanted to bed. Too bad they can’t stand one another.

After realizing ho
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

Oh man, I had no idea I would love Forrest this much. To be honest, he's the one I was less curious about but boy did I fall in love with this geek god. There was so much about this book that I loved: enemies to lovers, the banter, friends with benefits, age gap, Penelope and her boys, the suspense and watching Forrest be good and not brag about it, and how much he always wanted Penelope and how he was worked so hard to get her and keep her.

Penelope has owned his heart since h
Donna Smith
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forrest and Penelope are frenimes. They cut each other down at the drop of a hat but there has to be more to it than that. Forrest has had a massive crush on her since they were kids but he was so much younger than her. She was way out of his league. He "loved" from afar until she got married and started having kids. Then he knew his chance was over. After the death of her husband, his hopes got raised. But she still saw him as a kid. Forrest had a long road ahead but did he want to pursue it? E ...more
Konny
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Flutter by Carrie Aarons is the third book in the Nash Brothers Series. Every book is about another couple and could be read as standalones. For best reading experience I recommend to read the books in order. The previous books are Fleeting and Forgiven.
Flutter is Forrest Nash and Penelope Briggs' book. Forrest is one of the twins and he's the brain in the family. Aaand he's in love with Penelops since forever.
Penelope is best friends with the other Nash women, she has three little kids and is a
ABookLover73
Five stars for Penelope and Forrest ❤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I'm so sad that I didn't read the first two books from this series, but that didn't matter for my reading this book, because this one is standalone, and you can read it without reading the first two.

But that doesn't mean that I will not read them 😉.

I really fell in love with Penelope's and Forrest's love story. They both broken on some way, but together their little imperfections disappeared.

Penelope showed that even you lose your love of life it doe
Loredana
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Carrie Aarons. Her writing sucks me in. So I thought nothing could get better than Keaton. But then she gave me Bowen (hello brooding guy with a heart of gold!). But then she had to devastate me with the introduction Forrest, one of the dynamite twins. In the first two books, we only get glimpses of these two men - superficial introductions. But in Flutter, we get to jump into the crazy intelligent madness that makes Forrest so amazing. His loyalty, arrogant facade, and love for his famil ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not gonna lie, I am low key crying a bit after reading this book. Not because it is sad, but because it is so freaking beautiful. Lovely readers, know that this book is extremely special and amazing and you would be missing out if you didn’t read it!<3

Penelope is a young mother that lost the love of her life 3 years ago when he did not return from a tour in the military. Let's just say moving on is super hard for her especially with all the kids, but this woman is freaking superwoman! Forrest
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, arc
Gah! I loved this story so much!

These Nash brothers are everything. I keep thinking one is my favorite, just to have the next brother take the top spot! Forrest Nash is everything and I fell completely head over heels for him.

I love enemies-to-lovers stories and this was a special one. Penelope lost her husband to war, years ago and Forrest has been in love with her since they were young. I really enjoyed watching their relationship grow and work around Penelope’s kids and all the other bumps i
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Flutter by Carrie Aaron’s is the third book in the Nash brother series and one of the ones I’ve been eagerly anticipating. The twins stories! This story follows Forrest and Penelope and their incredibly fiery relationship. Their chemistry is off the charts A delicious and delectable love/hate relationship that burns up the pages.

Watching Forest and Penelope’s love story unfold was breathtaking and the way Carrie wrote these characters was flawless. The walls Penelope and Forrest had to break thr
Tammy Hudson
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nash is arrogant and think he can have any women he wants but not Penelope he has been in love with her since he was young but when her husband has been dead for 3 years they start a friend's with benefits arrangement but Nash to his astonishment wants more. This is the first book by this author but won't be my last I really enjoyed it. This is the 4th in the series but it stands alone. I would recommend.

I was given a copy for a honest review.
Lindsey Kramer
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely fantastic! I’m so glad that Penelope got her own book. The characters are lovable and relatable. It was great to be back in Fawn Hill. I can’t decide which Nash brother is my favorite now that I’ve read Forrest’s book. I was hooked from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down.
Jenny
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! Flutter is Forrest and Penelope ‘s books. Forrest and Penelope are total opposites. This book like the previous two captivated me. I love the Nash brothers. Each of them are different in their own way. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK/SERIES!
Erica
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Penelope is a single mother with 3 sons just trying to enjoy life after the loss of her husband. Forrest is a cocky, intelligent hacker who has always loved Penelope. Once again Carrie Aarons has taken two characters and developed a wonderful story. While this story is a part of the series, it can be read as a standalone and still be understood completely.
AnneMarie Davee
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If Clark Kent was a cocky jerk, you would have Forrest Nash. Or so it would seem. There’s so much depth to this character. Watching Forrest grow up and Penny open up was amazing to read. This is the third Nash brother and they just keep getting better. A war widow who is now a single mom falling for the younger guy who has crushed on her for years...SO. GOOD!! Carrie Aaron’s knows how to write with feeling.
Susan
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, single-parent
Flutter is the third book in the Nash Brothers series, and this has been my favorite so far!

Forrest Nash has had a crush on Penelope since he was little, despite her being six years older than him. Penelope got married right out of high school, and started a family, only to have her husband pass away. Three years later, Forrest and Penelope start out with a "friends with benefits" type of relationship that eventually evolved into more.

I very much liked Forrest. He portrayed himself with a cock
Lauren Orr
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
I received an ARC in return for an honest review. I like the enemy to lover angle between Forrest and Penelope. It made the sex even hotter! I definitely like Forrest the best out of all the Nash Brothers. It was a good story but don’t expect much drama or action.
We Review Books
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read in one sitting...Forrest and Penelope will capture your heart!

I read this book in one sitting. I couldn't put it down. Forrest is the egotistical jerk because he is hiding his own insecurities. Penelope is hiding behind her personality because she has experienced the worst heartbreak in the world. They use hateful words and biting wit to hide the chemistry they feel for one another. It was a pure pleasure to watch their love story unfold. I can't wait for Fletcher's story!
The Book Lover
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!!! best book of the series!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Author of romance novels such as The Tenth Girl and Privileged, Carrie Aarons writes books that are just as swoon-worthy as they are sarcastic. A former journalist, she prefers the love stories of her imagination, and the athleisure dress code, much better.

When she isn't writing, Carrie is busy binging reality TV, having a love/hate relationship with cardio, and trying not to burn dinner. She live

The Nash Brothers (4 books)
  • Fleeting (Nash Brothers Book 1)
  • Forgiven (Nash Brothers Book 2)
  • Falter