Start by marking “Til Death Do Us Part, A Cross Current short story” as Want to Read:
Til Death Do Us Part, A Cross Current short story

Til Death Do Us Part, A Cross Current short story

I’d heard of love at first sight, but never truly believed in it, until that day on the beach when I saw her. With her dark soulful eyes and flowing mahogany curls, she was captivating. But it was really her no-nonsense attitude that got to me. Liz didn’t play games, nor did she make it easy for me to win her over. No, I had to work to get her attention.

She is the Yin to m
Published June 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Til Death Do Us Part, A Cross Current short story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Til Death Do Us Part, A Cross Current short story

Start your review of Til Death Do Us Part, A Cross Current short story
Lita Thomas
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Till Death Do Us Part (A Cross Current Short Story) by Brooke Lee This is a lovely story of Liam. He is a young guy who conveys his recollections and feelings regarding the love of his life. It is his wedding day and the story begins with the day he first met her. I loved the story and the journey the author took me on. As Liam tells the story of certain instances that happened between him and his future wife Liz I fell in love right along with him. The things he said and the way he felt about h ...more
Kathy Taylor
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Victoria B
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a amazing short story about man on his wedding day remembering what brought him to this moment in time. This is a true love story. It is short, sweet and so full of feels in the best way. A must read.
Susan
Jul 28, 2019
Brooke Lee
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lisa
Shelby
Jun 24, 2019
Shannon
Jun 27, 2019

• N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)
  • Butterfly in Frost
  • Deacon (Stone Society, #12)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Slade (Stone Society #12.5)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Waging War (The Hounds of Zeus MC #1)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • Stripped Down (Nailed Down, #4)
  • Joey (Bossy Brothers, #2)
  • Throne of Lies (Legacy of Lies, #0.5)
  • Legacy of Lies (Legacy of Lies, #1)
  • Little Miss Perfect (Do-Over, #0.5)
  • Misadventures in Blue
  • Melt for Him (Fighting Fire, #2)
  • Single Daddy Dragons Box Set
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • Burn for Me (Fighting Fire, #1)
Growing up, Brooke’s mother instilled a deep respect for the English language and a love of words. She taught Brooke to read and write and shared her appreciation for poetry. As a teen, poetry became an outlet for Brooke’s innermost thoughts and deepest, often times darkest feelings.

In school, teachers always told her “write what you know”, so that is what she did. At the not so tender age of fort

News & Interviews