Start by marking “Survive Me (A Vibrations Novella, #4)” as Want to Read:
Survive Me (A Vibrations Novella, #4)

Survive Me

(A Vibrations Novella #4)

Katie. Fiery, bright, stubborn.

This woman is all about living life to the fullest, taking every opportunity and seizing the day. But when it comes to the man that she loves she’s not so sure that she’s ready to risk it all. Is he the one? Is there even just one person for everyone?

Evan. Shy, fierce, introverted.

He’s got his sights set on her, it’s been that way for a while
Published November 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Survive Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Survive Me

Start your review of Survive Me (A Vibrations Novella, #4)
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
Survive Me is the perfect example as to why I love Chelsea McDonald!

I'm absolutely shocked at the mini roller coaster McDonald was able to create within this short novella. I had so many different emotions happening in my head and it I'm still amazed, she was able to cause this. Katie and Evan's story is steamy, intense, humorous at times, and angsty. My heart hurt for them both when Katie broke up with him. You could tell neither of them wanted it, but she still felt she needed it.

The wedding
Enticed by Romance
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chelsea McDonald has nailed it! This book has all the feels that you would expect in a full-length novel but she’s somehow managed to create those emotions in this amazing Novella.

I loved Katie and Evan’s journey. It was full of angst, discovery and chemistry!!! Their relationship definitely has its bumps, but you can feel the love flow from the pages.

I loved Evan’s character and heart, he knew that Katie was the only one for him and he wasn’t shy from expressing his feelings, whether that was d
Mandy Williams
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Katie and Evan's story really resonated with me. I loved how the other characters appear in the story as well because I loved them in the other novellas. The ups and downs of their interactions in the story really hit home. What happens when you aren't the same page about the status of your relationship? How can doubt and fear ruin a good thing? Chelsea really puts humanity in her characters. I got mad, I yelled, I felt horrible and cheered throughout this story. It's a great, quick read. A alwa ...more
Stacy Curtice
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You never know what you have until it’s gone couldn’t be truer for these two. This story is beautiful and feels so real. I can’t wait to read more about these characters.
DarkRaven Reviews
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A classic tale about love and uncertainty. This book is sure to grab at your heart and not let go. This story captured me right from the start and I would highly recommend it. This is definitely a re-read gem.
Cindy
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow !! Katie and Evan has me at hello !! I was so emotionally caught up in this book I couldn’t even put it down !! Such a great read !!
Yvonne Nelson
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five days stars

I loved this book. Evan and Katie were everything. I felt like I as really living the emotion with both off then and was so glad that Katie sorted herself out. Easy to recommend
Kristina Simkins
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What an eye opener in life goals, choices and decisions where relationships are involved. Evan and Katie’s journey is packed with all the feels and will pull at your heartstrings. ♥︎💕
Thi
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great quick read. Sometimes the grass might be greener on the other side but this time, it’s really not. All you needed was right in front of you if you were strong enough to take it.
Rebel
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Evan and Katie and is quite short,but just because it's a short story doesn't mean it lacks anything. Katie frustrated me and made me want to shake her. As my mother would say "she needs a good kick up the backside". Great characters and a great story with characters from previous books included too. ...more
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
Another awesome read by this author. This is Katie and Evan's story. I was so emotionally caught up in this book I couldn’t even put it down. Great characters and a great story with characters from previous books included too. Just like the other Vibrations novellas this story captured me right from the start and I would highly recommend it. ...more
Renee Dickerson
Jul 02, 2020
Paige
Christina
rated it did not like it
Dec 14, 2019
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 19, 2020
Molly Storm
Jun 23, 2020
Chelsea McDonald
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Dominique
Aug 24, 2019
DARCI SAUER
Sep 09, 2019

• Rock Star, Unbroken  (Tragic Duet, #2)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Princess Ballot (Royals of Arbon Academy, #1)
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Hate Nothing
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Forever: Anabel & William #2 (New York Knights #3)
  • Lost & Found: Anabel & William #1  (New York Knights, #1)
  • Burn Up (Steel Veins # 2)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • Ransom (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #3)
  • No Saint (Wild Men, #6)
  • Back to You this Christmas
  • Santa's Special Delivery (Sleeping with the Scrooge)
  • Release (The Release Series, #1)
Chelsea McDonald was born and raised in Australia. Having travelled all over the world, she currently resides in England with her partner, two step-children and grandchild.

She enjoys writing, reading, travelling, music and spending time with her loved ones. Chelsea works part-time as a receptionist, part-time as a romance author and in-between she can be found working out at the local gym.

Having

A Vibrations Novella (4 books)
  • Save Me (A Vibrations Novella, #1)
  • Hold Me (A Vibrations Novella, #2)
  • Capture Me (A Vibrations Novella, #3)

News & Interviews