Start by marking “Claimed By The CEO (Woodmeadows Pack #1)” as Want to Read:
Claimed By The CEO (Woodmeadows Pack #1)

Claimed By The CEO (Woodmeadows Pack #1)

Axel

As alpha of the pack and CEO of a growing tech company, I have a lot on my plate. I don’t have time for distractions.

What I need is someone who can manage my schedule or at least answer the damn phone correctly. Someone reliable and efficient, someone who will make my job a hell of a lot easier.

What I don’t need is a complication like Holly. When my sister brought her
Expected publication: April 27th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Claimed By The CEO, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claimed By The CEO

Start your review of Claimed By The CEO (Woodmeadows Pack #1)
Lofty
Apr 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Jessica has been persuaded by her old college friend Holly to move to her hometown and take a job with her brother.
Axel is the ceo of the company and the alpha of his town. He never expected his sisters friend to be his mate. However she isn’t aware of the things that go on. When a threat to Jessica is given secrets are about to be exposed.
I'm not normally a shifter reader but I must admit I did enjoy this story and would read more from the series.
Fiona
Apr 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
The world corinne has created is both fascinating and compelling.
Jessica is thrust into an unimaginable situation.
Axel is one hot alpha who has his eyes set on Jessica right from the start. Jessica is a very relatable character, she's quirky and fun.
I'm excited for future books.
Kym
Oct 21, 2020
Corinne Mazille
Jun 10, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
BE
Hengy Etebar
Jul 21, 2020
Anita _booktoread
Mar 26, 2021

Corinne was born and raised in Melbourne Australia, where she currently resides with her own family.
After her first daughter was born she found her love for books all over again. Her nose always stuck in a book reading all the romance books she could find. Sometimes even reading a book a day!
Fast forward a few years and her obsession grew, turning into a love of writing.
Her first book debut in Feb

News & Interviews