Start by marking “Mixing the Blue Blood (My Blood Runs Blue #4)” as Want to Read:
Mixing the Blue Blood (My Blood Runs Blue #4)

Mixing the Blue Blood

(My Blood Runs Blue #4)

Officer Kristin Greene returns along with the rest of the characters you have grown to love. Only this time, it’s not just her life on the line. Now the entire breed’s existence is in danger.

Olivia Newman has been Kristin’s best friend for years and loves the new life that Kristin is living. Her relationship with Gabriel is bittersweet, and she knows that because she is
Published August 21st 2019 by Nitewolf Novels

To ask other readers questions about Mixing the Blue Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mixing the Blue Blood

Start your review of Mixing the Blue Blood (My Blood Runs Blue #4)
Debbie Eyre
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This is amazing! A fantastic storyline with fantastic characters including those from previous reads. Throw in a mixture of action, suspense, sex, romance, kidnapping, betrayal, mating and vampires and you have yourself a book you will not be able to put down! Can be read on its own but i totally recommend the whole series!
Becky Claxon
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story continues. If you like vampire books, then you will love this book. Ms. Eaton is the only author I will read about vampires as it is not my favorite type book. But because she does such a fabulous job of writing, I make sure to read her books. Since I don’t know much about vampires, I have been learning so much from this book. This story brings to life humans changing to vampires, unsavory vampires wanting to take over and rule all vampires, lies, betrayals, special gifts and so much m ...more
Bette
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant Story, Series & Cast of Characters! Fabulous Audible Listen🎧📚🎧

Mixing the Blue Blood
My Blood Runs Blue, Book 4
By: Stacy Eaton
Narrated by: Alex Black

I am loving this series, the characters are awesome and the storylines continue to be amazing. Stacy Eaton is a gifted author, she created fascinating and imaginative characters and storylines and made them realistic and easy to relate to and connect with. This book is just as captivating as the first three, maybe even more. All the characte
Patty
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Each book in this series just keeps getting better and better. This book integrates so many of the characters, answers some questions and even gives us some new ones. Olivia would like nothing better than to be turned so she can be with her friends, and boyfriend Gabe. But turning a human into a vampire is not allowed. When she is captured and brought back to her best friend, Kristen(love this strong woman!), the unthinkable has happened. Alex, Trent, Gabe, Julian, Kristen and Olivia are caught ...more
Jimnlori
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading Mixing the Blue Blood by Stacy Eaton. It is the fourth book in the My Blood Runs Blue series and definitely worth reading if you love paranormal romances and romances that revolve around law enforcement.
When Kristin's best friend, Olivia goes missing Kristin, Gabe, Julian, Alex and Trent all jump in to try to help find her and in doing so they uncover a human trafficking group that is out to destroy them.
I'm definitely looking forward to reading more books in this wond
Jocelyne
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-review
This is the fourth book in the My Blood Runs Blue Series, a fantastic paranormal vampire romance. You have to listen to this Series in order for a better understanding of this amazing world. The cast of characters is impressive. I loved to follow Kristin, Alex, Julian, Trent, Gabe, and Olivia in their journey. The storyline is suspenseful, filled with action, intrigue, and shocking twists and turns. There is a lot going on in this story. Alex Black did a great job with the narration. Looking for ...more
Cody Smith-Candelaria
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 4 is my favorite. This is the book where the cast of characters really come together, in many ways, they form an unlikely family, they bond and grow. Having said that, please know that it isn't easy, there are struggles and hardships and misunderstandings that all have to be overcome, even some prejudice that has to be recognized before they can grow together. I loved the way they support each other, the things we learned about each character, the new characters and how we got to see them w ...more
Kate
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Long awaited Book 4 of a great series. Recommend this book as well as the whole series. i would though read in order - you need some of the history of the previous 3. The story line pulls you in and you immediately connect with the characters and want to keep reading to see what happens to them. This book has it all - suspense, action, drama, romance, twists and turns and laughter. Kristin is back with a vengeance.
Patti
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous book with so many twists and turns that will keep you glued from start to finish!! Love revisiting the gang and going on another huge adventure that will change their lives forever!! Love, lust, revenge and murder are among many things that happen in this book!! Some things are resolved in this book but there is still things that need to be done!! Can not wait for the final book in this series to hopefully see resolutions and HEA for the whole gang!!
Ann
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From beginning to end so much happens as the crew races to solve the mystery, catch the bad guys and save everyone. There are twists and turns adding to the angst. The main characters from the other books remain constant; Kristin, Alex, Julian Olivia and Gabriel. I learned more about vampire history and fears.

Alex Black voiced this story so well. in my mind I felt like I was watching a movie in my mind.
I highly recommend this series if hot vampires are your thing?
Lynn Mullan
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has been a long time coming...and it didn't disappoint. Lots going on, questions still unanswered. I can't wait for book 5 - the final book in the series, to find out how everything pans out.
Excellent read. Fabulous series.
I must just say that I wouldn't normally read paranormal, but Stacy has me hooked with this series.
Gina
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Action fillef

I love this blend of vampire cops. This story brings us a new vampire that could or could not lose their humanity. All of the friends work together to take down a group changing humans to vampires. Kristin and Trent's relationship is tested and Julian will be one of the tests.
Rhonda's Reading Nook
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Prepare yourself for an emotional roller coaster ride! Wow! Stacy Eaton can tell paranormal stories like no other. This story involves sex, drugs, evil twins and a human becoming a vampire. This book can be read as a stand alone but will be much better if you read the other books in the series first.
Marie Godley
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What another thrilling book. Even though it’s been a long time since I read book 3 I was immediately immersed in the characters again and interested in the new ones. Another book that has you turning the pages until you reach the end.
Coral Mitchell
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
More Kristin. Olivia is supportive but feels left out of Kristin's life. She is quickly drawn in to the danger surrounding Kristin and her new family. I greatly enjoy following her through all of the books.
Ellen
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a good continuation to the story. This story alternates between Kristin, Olivia, and Gabe's point of view with a lot of overlap of the story from different points of view. Loved learning more about Gabe. It was also nice to see Olivia grow and learn.
Nicole
Apr 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I like the changes, but it also leaves questions for later.
Ellen
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The excitement continues in the series with Gabriel and Olivia's story. He's a vampire and she's human...can the 2 mix? A great read to find out - the story is full of romance, action, and suspense! Another page-turner read!
Mommysuz
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I never thought I would like reading a paranormal story. I reluctantly read book 1. Now we are on book 4 and oh my goodness I am LOVING this series. I don't know why I am surprised, I love everything Stacy writes. You will need.to read the precious book. This does end with continuation of book 5. I can't wait for that story to tie everything up.

*I reviewed this book voluntarily, having made no commitment to provide a review and receiving no compensation of any kind for this review.
Sharon Armstrong
Linda
Aug 16, 2019
Jeanna Massman
Aug 17, 2019

• Rescue After Dark (Gansett Island, #20)
  • Brother's Keeper IV: Dace
  • Crowne Rules
  • Cole
  • Prince of Vampires
  • Can't Fight The Moonlight (Whisper Lake #3)
  • Hide'n Go Seek (Psychic Visions, #2)
  • King's Redemption
  • Blinded (Club Indigo Book 5)
  • Maddy's Floor (Psychic Visions, #3)
  • Miles (The Mavericks #7)
  • Of Potions and Portents (Sister Witches of Raven Falls Cozy Mysteries Series, #1)
  • Earl of Scarborough (Wicked Earls' Club #21)
  • Once Upon A Christmas Rogue
  • Need You Now
  • Lucky Me (Lucky Lady Casino)
  • Never Have I Ever With a Duke (The Spitfire Society #1)
  • Say You’ll Be There (Love in Seven Mile Forge, #2)
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.

My Blood Runs Blue (6 books)
  • My Blood Runs Blue
  • The Pulse of Blue Blood: The Back Story of Calista (My Blood Runs Blue Book 2)
  • Blue Blood for Life (My Blood Runs Blue, #3)
  • Blue Bloods Final Destiny (My Blood Runs Blue, #5)
  • My Blood Runs Blue Box Set, books 1 & 2