Start by marking “Mixing the Blue Blood (My Blood Runs Blue Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Mixing the Blue Blood (My Blood Runs Blue Book 4)

Mixing the Blue Blood

(My Blood Runs Blue #4)

Officer Kristin Greene returns along with the rest of the characters you have grown to love. Only this time, it’s not just her life on the line. Now the entire breed’s existence is in danger.

Olivia Newman has been Kristin’s best friend for years and loves the new life that Kristin is living. Her relationship with Gabriel is bittersweet, and she knows that because she is h
Kindle Edition
Published August 21st 2019 by Nitewolf Novels

To ask other readers questions about Mixing the Blue Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mixing the Blue Blood

Becky Claxon
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story continues. If you like vampire books, then you will love this book. Ms. Eaton is the only author I will read about vampires as it is not my favorite type book. But because she does such a fabulous job of writing, I make sure to read her books. Since I don’t know much about vampires, I have been learning so much from this book. This story brings to life humans changing to vampires, unsavory vampires wanting to take over and rule all vampires, lies, betrayals, special gifts and so much m ...more
Mommysuz
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I never thought I would like reading a paranormal story. I reluctantly read book 1. Now we are on book 4 and oh my goodness I am LOVING this series. I don't know why I am surprised, I love everything Stacy writes. You will need.to read the precious book. This does end with continuation of book 5. I can't wait for that story to tie everything up.

*I reviewed this book voluntarily, having made no commitment to provide a review and receiving no compensation of any kind for this review.
Lynn Mullan
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has been a long time coming...and it didn't disappoint. Lots going on, questions still unanswered. I can't wait for book 5 - the final book in the series, to find out how everything pans out.
Excellent read. Fabulous series.
I must just say that I wouldn't normally read paranormal, but Stacy has me hooked with this series.
Rhonda
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Prepare yourself for an emotional roller coaster ride! Wow! Stacy Eaton can tell paranormal stories like no other. This story involves sex, drugs, evil twins and a human becoming a vampire. This book can be read as a stand alone but will be much better if you read the other books in the series first.
Marie Godley
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What another thrilling book. Even though it’s been a long time since I read book 3 I was immediately immersed in the characters again and interested in the new ones. Another book that has you turning the pages until you reach the end.
Deb
Tracie M
Aug 15, 2019
Carmen Vazquez
Aug 15, 2019
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.

My Blood Runs Blue (6 books)
  • My Blood Runs Blue
  • The Pulse of Blue Blood: The Back Story of Calista (My Blood Runs Blue Book 2)
  • Blue Blood for Life (My Blood Runs Blue, #3)
  • Blue Bloods Final Destiny (My Blood Runs Blue, #5)
  • My Blood Runs Blue Box Set, books 1 & 2