Start by marking “Magnolia's Choice” as Want to Read:
Magnolia's Choice

Magnolia's Choice

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Magnolia's Choice is a Medieval Royal Romance book #5
All books in the series are stand alone
Published March 5th 2019

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Linda Clarke
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a delightful story. It's full of adventure, intrigue, and treacherous villains. Add some attraction between the princess and prince of another kingdom, and the story is hard to put down. I found myself sitting on the edge of my seat, wondering what Magnolia was going to do next. How was she going to save her kingdom? This Family Friendly story is perfect for teens and adults.
Sunnie
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and fun fantasy of Princess Magnolia. It has intrigue and interesting characters to follow. You will enjoy the sweet romance and totally become involved in the story line. It's hard to put down till you see what happens. It's a great book to hold your interest. You will enjoy this story and I recommend it! A great summer read!

I received an ebook copy of this book from the author. All thoughts are my own.
Anna del C. Dye was born in Valparaiso, Chile, amongst some of the world’s most famous beaches. After meeting Rodney, a native of Idaho, in her hometown, two years later, Anna traveled to Utah on Christmas Eve and married him two weeks later. Their love story, Why Him? was published by Covenant in the book entitled Angel round about. Anna and Rodney reside in Taylorsville, Utah and are the parents ...more