Start by marking “My Sheriff (Regret, South Dakota Book 3)” as Want to Read:
My Sheriff (Regret, South Dakota Book 3)

My Sheriff

(Regret, South Dakota #3)

Meredith Stone is in love with a man she thought she could never have.

Dallas O'Grady wants Meredith more than he's ever wanted anything.

Patience is a virtue.

These two have it in spades.

This is what happens when there is no more waiting and the sheriff takes what's his.

This is a safe and steamy novella set in Regret, South Dakota.
Published June 7th 2019 by Flirty Filth Publishing

To ask other readers questions about My Sheriff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Sheriff

♡Tonya♡
Jul 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Short and steamy

This was a short, steamy, fast paced and completely safe story. Perfect for a lunch break or when you just want a short read

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama whatsoever
-no pushing away (once she turned 18 he came for her)
-safe - no others after meeting
-great epilogue up to 20 years out
Stories in Review
Short to the point story. I loved it. Steam hit right at the beginning, which I loved.
Full review
Amyb1975
“Haven’t you figured it out yet?” I ask. She shakes her head, so I continue. “I knew you were the one for me the moment I laid eyes on you. You are everything, Meredith.”

This is the 3rd book in the Regret, South Dakota series. Anyone who has read book 1, My Aubree (which is on my top 10 shelf) and book 2, My Forever (which is on my top 20 shelf) has probably been greatly anticipating Sheriff Dallas O'Grady's story. I know I had. Great story, short but just so damn good.

-dual virgins (can I get
Liv
Yaaasssss<3

Ahhhhhhhhh! So worth the wait. I'm literally swooning over this book and the long awaited arrival of the sheriff & meredith. Read it, especially if you've read the other 2 regret books, you won't be disappointed .
Ruby Ap.
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Been waiting for Meredith and Dallas's story forever and I wasn't disappointed!! This story has everything sexy and awesome and you won't regret reading it ;) <3
Pixie
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It was steamy and hot. I had been waiting for this book forever, and it did not disappoint! MK Moore brought her signature heat to a short, sexy and amazing novella.
Lauren
My sheriff is book three in the ‘’regret, south Dakota’’ series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable. My Sheriff is Meredith and Dallas’s story whom we met in book two of this series, as Meredith is Aubrey’s little sister.
Meredith has had a crush on Dallas O’Grady for a few years. After he doesn’t seem to pay attention to
Mindy Chase-selder
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
My Sheriff

Love everything that MK has given us, My Sheriff is no exception. Dallas and Meredith were made for each other. I Love how Dallas knew from the first moment that he saw Mere that she was his one. That he waited and “Protected” her until she became of age when he could finally claim her. Boy did he not waste any time. Mere had been watching Dallas as well, and she never thought in her wildest dreams that she could land a hunk like him, but the second he finally made his intentions known
Tarah Didley
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
She knew at the age of 16 that she wanted him, but what would he want to do with a 16 year old girl?

He saw and he knew he was in a world of trouble! The only problem holding him back was she wasn’t of age yet.

Two years he has waited and now the day has come Dallas has come to claim his girl once and for all.

Meredith and Dallas are what love is all about. When you know in your heart you have found the right person you do everything you can to claim the heart.

Awesome quick read and awesome che
&#x1f48b;Meme Chanell Book Corner&#x1f48b;
Short, sweet and straight to the point. No having to figure out what is going t happen and having to wait or skip to find out. Dallas O’ Grady is the hot sheriff in town whom has to keep himself from committing a crime and that crime is taking Meredith the baker in town whom he has wanted but had to wait until she turned legal age.

The feelings are mutual for Meredith, she thinks she is plain and thicker and there is no way a man like the sheriff would want her. This story you will not mind readi
Leslee
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my favorite one of the Regret books! Meredith has had it bad for the sheriff, Dallas O'Grady. The problem is he doesn't feel the same, or so she thinks. What has really been happening is he has been patiently waiting for her. Now its her birthday and he is ready to start the rest of their lives. So sweet and sassy, so much personality packed into this short story. All the love for My Sheriff!
Renee
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Super short story

So I liked the blurb. I didnt care that it was book 3, counted on being a little left out of some things. This was not even a novella, it's a very short story of a 30yr old lusting after a 16 yr old until she's of age then they are gangbusters to have alot of sex and get married. Since there was zero background and depth for the characters, it was creepy for me.
Heather A.
Hot and quick

It's on from the very first chapter. The sheriff has been waiting almost two years for his love to turn 18. That morning she becomes his and two weeks later their life begins M. K. Can pack a wonderful story in no time at all and you don't feel you miss anything. Read this book and you with find it sweet and yummy like anything you find in the bakery
Mina Kalidas
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet sexy quick read about Dallas and Meredith. Loved their interaction and banter. I read this cute wonderful love story in one sitting. This was instalove and so instahot. Can't wait to read more from the awesome town of Regret, South Dakota.
Mary Murphy
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-list, mk-moore
Received as an ARC for an honest review.
Dallas wants Meredith more than he wanted anything before. He has to wait until she is 18 before he can stake his claim. When the wait is over, these two are off the charts. Great story about finally getting the one you want.
Loni Ree
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot Read!!

I absolutely loved this book. It’s a short, steamy romance that drew me in from the beginning and had wonderful epilogues to show how the main characters’ lives would turn out.
Jeannette
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet

This was a good book to read. I liked the characters and their chemistry. He waited for years for her to be of age before he claimed her. She loved him from beginning. This was a good addition to the series. I can't wait to read the next book in this series.
autumn tate
Shirt but steamy

Hell yae talk about 2 virgins, an order man buy like 20 years, and amazingly steamy sex. This book has it all. I love the story it was fast books but still just as perfect. Can't wait for the next book she puts out.
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Love Knows No Bounds!

Patience is a virtue, These two have it in spades. Yes indeed they do have patience, passions, over all all the love you can ever imagine, I've been waiting on these foe so long, now I can finally say I enjoyed their story, 5 stars!
Kai
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Both virgins, sexy, sweet and safe. He waited until this day she turned 18to make her his. Good epilogue
Sandy Nikolas
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice, super quick read! Meredith and the Sheriff were always going to be together. The sheriff just needs to wait for her to turn eighteen. Quick, steamy delight of a read!
Lisbeth
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: smut
Short and sweet, ok read
Jo
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
😘😘

I loved this so much, talk about fast paced. He's a man on a mission and has waited long enough. My only issues was I wish it was longer.
Samantha Hillman
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author does me every time this story is beautifully written I love her work so much all I can say ladies is read this book because you will not it it down for a second I promise you x
Evangeline Lopez-Laguna
Holy hotness

Damn that was smoking hot 🥵 he basically took her and left her marked after taking her her first time!! Knocked her up instantly 😂😂😂 those men sure can’t wait👀🤣🤣🤣
Sonja Montgomery
Jun 09, 2019
Lisa Estrada
Jun 11, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Regret, South Dakota (3 books)
  • My Aubree: A Short Story (Regret, South Dakota Book 1)
  • Her Forever: A Short Story (Regret, South Dakota Book 2)