Start by marking “Reconnecting to the Earth: Reclaiming Our Relationship to Nature and Ourselves” as Want to Read:
Reconnecting to the Earth: Reclaiming Our Relationship to Nature and Ourselves

Reconnecting to the Earth: Reclaiming Our Relationship to Nature and Ourselves

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Reconnecting to the Earth is a wake up call for anyone who is feeling that there is something not quite right with our world. Our all-consuming industrial civilization has led us down a destructive path that has compromised our soil, food, water, and atmosphere.

While it seems our modern society does not need or want to connect to the natural world, there is a deep fundamen
Published August 1st 2019 by Ozark Mountain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Reconnecting to the Earth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reconnecting to the Earth

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Reconnecting to the Earth: Reclaiming Our Relationship to Nature and Ourselves
Celia
I am 20% done with this wonderful book. Have made quotes available.
Nurete
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the spirit of visionary writers and thinkers like Thomas Berry, Charles Eisenstein and Bill Plotkin, Reconnecting to the Earthy by Aaron Hoopes accurately and precisely identifies our broken and toxic economic system. The book then goes on to talk about perhaps the most important thing we can be talking about today which is – in his words:

“a sense of the interconnectedness of all living things and the physical and mental sustenance they provide. The trees, grass, mountains, oceans, and anima
K AKUA GRAY
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“It is time to walk a different path. This path is not about accumulating stuff. It’s not about money and power. It’s not about exploiting the natural world. It’s not about dominating other living beings, and it has nothing to do with anger and hate. No, walking this path is simply about living, experiencing, and caring about this precious life and this abundant world. It is a holistic experience for the body, mind and spirit. It is about recognizing, sensing, and exchanging energy with the natu ...more
Aaron Hoopes
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Wendy Waters
Jan 08, 2020
Anastasia
Feb 29, 2020
Goodreads Reviewe...: Review of Reconnecting to the Earth 2 14 Aug 12, 2019 08:47PM

• The Happy Mind: A Simple Guide to Living a Happier Life Starting Today
  • America Before: The Key to Earth's Lost Civilization
My new book has just been released. Reconnecting to the Earth: Reclaiming Our Relationship to Nature and Ourselves.

I haven't been on GoodReads much in the past couple of years while writing this new book, but I'm back and ready to talk with people about book. Please feel free to contact me.

I am the author of 5 other books including Zen Yoga: A Path to Enlightenment through Breathing, Movement and