Start by marking “10 Things I Hate About Pinky (Dimple and Rishi, #3)” as Want to Read:
10 Things I Hate About Pinky (Dimple and Rishi, #3)

10 Things I Hate About Pinky

(Dimple and Rishi #3)

The delightful follow-up to When Dimple Met Rishi and There’s Something about Sweetiefollows Pinky and Samir as they pretend to date—with disastrous and hilarious results.

Pinky Kumar wears the social justice warrior badge with pride. From raccoon hospitals to persecuted rock stars, no cause is too esoteric for her to champion. But a teeny-tiny part of her also really
Hardcover
Expected publication: June 30th 2020 by Simon Pulse

To ask other readers questions about 10 Things I Hate About Pinky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 10 Things I Hate About Pinky

Start your review of 10 Things I Hate About Pinky (Dimple and Rishi, #3)
✩ Ashley ✩
OMG this is “10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT PINKY”?!!!!!!! I can’t wait I love her to bits!! ...more
Swetlana (The Caffeinated Bookworm Life)
1) When Dimple Met Rishi -
2) There's Something About Sweetie -
3) 10 Things I Hate About Pinky - To Be Released

June 11th, 2019

Y'all. We got A TITLE and a kind of a SYNOPSIS and our MCs and I am here for all of it! This has the fake dating trope. I love, love, love the fake dating trope so, so much! Plus, like I've loved everything Sandhya Menon has released so far and I'm certain this won't be any different! Is it late spring/early summer 2020 yet? IS IT.

Blog | Twitter | Instagram
Nitya
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Note: Thank you to the author for providing an e-arc in exchange for a review!

Even in a world full of fear, uncertainty and chaos, it's so reassuring to read a Sandhya Menon novel and know what I will encounter: smart, brave and wonderful desi girls, soft cinnamon roll love interests, focus on sisterhood and most importantly, a happy ending and no one dies!

Honestly, while enemies to lovers isn't my favorite trope, fake dating definitely is my jam so to encounter both in the book? I APPROVE.

Now
The Candid Cover (Olivia & Lori)
How much fun does this book sound?! I love that it features Pinky and a fake dating trope. Menon’s books always seem to deliver, and I can’t wait for a summer rom-com.
AJ
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
It should be no surprise to anyone that I love Sandhya Menon's books, so when I saw 10 Things I Hate About Pinky up on Edelweiss, I immediately downloaded it and basically binge read it. I have no regrets.

If you're a fan of Menon's other books, especially if you loved When Dimple Met Rishi, you will love this!

Like Menon's other books, Pinky is filled with a lot of heart and humour, along with an entire cast of Desi characters. Pinky and Samir are two characters that I think a lot of people will
Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشا
Sandhya's covers are always so beautiful!

Nikki S
Jun 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
*EDIT 6/11/2019*

I was hoping we had this coming for Samir and I'm so glad we actually do!
Janani(ஜனனி)
Oct 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
i don't know why the cover hasn't been updated yet.

i would die again and again for the cover and fake date trope. that's it.
Chantal Aurora
Dec 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
Wow, this book comes out on my birthday and it follows Pinky!!! I NEED THIS! I loved pinky so much in there's something about sweetie she reminded me of Lily Moscovitz from the princess diaries. I cannot wait to read her story.
Teresa
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I will read anything Sandhya Menon releases and while I like all of them there are a few that I absolutely love and this is one of those books that I love. Pinky Kumar is one of those characters that you fall in love with hard and fast; don't get me wrong she has lots of problems and more often than not you want to grab her and shake her but her heart is always in the right place.
When Pinky proposes that Samir is her pretend boyfriend for the summer (Samir is just the type of boy that her
Eva B.
Jan 19, 2020 marked it as to-read
FAKE DATING!? I NEED THIS NOW, PLEASE!
Roubeeni Mohan (bookish_owl06)
I'll post the full review closer to publication date.
Anna Jackson
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
First of all, thank you to Edelweiss for the ARC!

Secondly, I am super excited to review the third book in the Dimple/Rishi universe! At this point, my friends/coworkers/anyone who interacts with me knows that I kind of have an author crush on Sandhya Menon. Literally every time I see that she has a new book out, my day becomes brighter, the birds chirp a little louder, the flowers smell fresher, and the world becomes an all around better place. I am happy to report that this latest book
Katie
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an e-ARC of this book from Edelweiss to review.

I was so excited to see that there was another book in the Dimple and Rishi universe by Sadhya Menon, and it did not disappoint.

This book takes previous side characters Pinky and Samir and places them in an unlikely romance. What starts out as a fake dating situation to get Pinky's parents off of her back inevitably becomes more complicated. I love a good fake dating story!

As always, Menon's characters are what make the story. Pinky is
Kristin
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you to Edelweiss for the eARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was a cute continuation of the Dimple & Rishi universe. I absolutely adore the characters that Sandhya Menon has created. Those familiar with the film, "10 Things I Hate About You" will appreciate the nods to the film. I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first two, but it will be a book tween and teen readers will love when it releases in June. Now, I want a book that brings the first three stories
Katrina
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another delightfully fun and funny story from Sandhya Menon! I loved getting to see the complexity of Pinky and Samir and how their actions say so much about their characters! I'm so glad to be back to the Dimple/Sweetie universe characters. Who's next: Dolly?

I read the ARC, so here's some feedback on what I found clunky (not much): a typo or two, the movement of time, and Samir's mom, who sort of fell out of the loop after the second day, which seemed unlikely.
caitlin
Dec 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Review copy courtesy of Edelweiss.

Another enjoyable romance in her series, this one’s about fake dating, which always seems a little trite but the summer setting and saving the butterfly sanctuary B-plot makes for a quick, fun read.
MaryJane
Feb 20, 2020 marked it as up-next
I am...….very VERY excited for this one
Victoria
Dec 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
I’m so excited, omg! Also, so we think we can get a book about Elijah and Oliver too??? ...more
jocelyn
Dec 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
This book has already given me my rights.
OtherworldlyYA
Shelves: 2019
Love Love Love
Aryssa
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maybe my favorite Menon book so far! Such great characters. So full of heart. Great background plot. Ugh, yes.
Julia Marie
Nov 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
I’m reading Sweetie right now and I’m ALREADY shipping the side characters that become the main pairing for this one ...more
yumna 🌈
Nov 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: future-releases
ok i'm so excited for this and so curious about the chemistry between pinky and samir. enemies to lovers i hope?????
Rebecca
Aug 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
DYING...how did I not know about this?
Carolyne
Jun 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
Considering this for next year's TBR. Maybe.
Zelia Thompson
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a cute story. I love following along with the characters in these series of books.
Crystal
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Karin
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Pinky and Samir pretend to be dating while on summer vacation with Pinky's family only to fall for each other IRL. Fun and romantic and totally entertaining.

• Chasing Lucky
  • Only Mostly Devastated
  • What I Like About You
  • All-American Muslim Girl
  • Frankly in Love (Frankly in Love, #1)
  • Twice in a Blue Moon
  • A Taste of Sage
  • My Summer of Love and Misfortune
  • Permanent Record
  • American Royals (American Royals, #1)
  • Beach Read
  • Jo & Laurie
  • The Deep & Dark Blue
  • Djinn Patrol on the Purple Line
  • The Red Scrolls of Magic (The Eldest Curses #1)
  • Loveboat, Taipei (Loveboat, Taipei, #1)
  • The Okay Witch
  • His Royal Highness
Sandhya Menon is the New York Times bestselling author of several novels with lots of kissing, girl power, and swoony boys. Her books have been featured in several cool places, including on The Today Show, Teen Vogue, NPR Book Review, Buzzfeed, and Seventeen. A full-time dog servant and part-time writer, she makes her home in the foggy mountains of Colorado.

Dimple and Rishi (3 books)
  • When Dimple Met Rishi (Dimple and Rishi, #1)
  • There's Something About Sweetie (Dimple and Rishi, #2)