Start by marking “10 Things I Hate About Pinky (Dimple and Rishi, #3)” as Want to Read:
10 Things I Hate About Pinky (Dimple and Rishi, #3)

10 Things I Hate About Pinky

(Dimple and Rishi #3)

The follow-up to When Dimple Met Rishi and Theres Something about Sweetie follows Pinky and Samir as they pretend to datewith disastrous and hilarious results.

Pinky Kumar wears the social justice warrior badge with pride. From raccoon hospitals to persecuted rock stars, no cause is too esoteric for her to champion. But a teeny-tiny part of her also really enjoys making her
Hardcover
Expected publication: June 30th 2020 by Simon Pulse

To ask other readers questions about 10 Things I Hate About Pinky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 10 Things I Hate About Pinky

Start your review of 10 Things I Hate About Pinky (Dimple and Rishi, #3)
✩ Ashley ✩
OMG this is 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT PINKY?!!!!!!! I cant wait I love her to bits!! 💞 ...more
Swetlana (The Caffeinated Bookworm Life)
1) When Dimple Met Rishi - ⭐⭐⭐⭐
2) There's Something About Sweetie - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
3) 10 Things I Hate About Pinky - To Be Released

June 11th, 2019

Y'all. We got A TITLE and a kind of a SYNOPSIS and our MCs and I am here for all of it! This has the fake dating trope. I love, love, love the fake dating trope so, so much! Plus, like I've loved everything Sandhya Menon has released so far and I'm certain this won't be any different! Is it late spring/early summer 2020 yet? IS IT.

Blog | Twitter | Instagram
Nitya
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Note: Thank you to the author for providing an e-arc in exchange for a review!

Even in a world full of fear, uncertainty and chaos, it's so reassuring to read a Sandhya Menon novel and know what I will encounter: smart, brave and wonderful desi girls, soft cinnamon roll love interests, focus on sisterhood and most importantly, a happy ending and no one dies!

Honestly, while enemies to lovers isn't my favorite trope, fake dating definitely is my jam so to encounter both in the book? I APPROVE.

Now
Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشا
Sandhya's covers are always so beautiful!

The Candid Cover (Olivia & Lori)
How much fun does this book sound?! I love that it features Pinky and a fake dating trope. Menons books always seem to deliver, and I cant wait for a summer rom-com. ...more
AJ
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
It should be no surprise to anyone that I love Sandhya Menon's books, so when I saw 10 Things I Hate About Pinky up on Edelweiss, I immediately downloaded it and basically binge read it. I have no regrets.

If you're a fan of Menon's other books, especially if you loved When Dimple Met Rishi, you will love this!

Like Menon's other books, Pinky is filled with a lot of heart and humour, along with an entire cast of Desi characters. Pinky and Samir are two characters that I think a lot of people will
MaryJane
Feb 20, 2020 marked it as up-next
I am....very VERY excited for this one ...more
Nikki S
Jun 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
*EDIT 6/11/2019*

I was hoping we had this coming for Samir and I'm so glad we actually do!
Janani(ஜனனி)
Oct 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
i don't know why the cover hasn't been updated yet.

i would die again and again for the cover and fake date trope. that's it.
Chantal Aurora
Dec 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
Wow, this book comes out on my birthday and it follows Pinky!!! I NEED THIS! I loved pinky so much in there's something about sweetie she reminded me of Lily Moscovitz from the princess diaries. I cannot wait to read her story.
Christina (A Reader of Fictions)
After having been somewhat disappointed by There's Something About Sweetie, I'm thrilled to report that I enjoyed 10 Things I Hate About Pinky. When Dimple Met Rishi is still my favorite by far, but this one hit the spot.

My main issue with There's Something About Sweetie was that the characters lacked flaws, and Pinky, thankfully, has them in spades. She's combative, judgmental, sarcastic, and impassioned to a degree that makes most people think 'whoa, calm down.' And I realize this might sound
Wendi Lee

This was such a cute YA romance! Pinky is a fiery activist who constantly disappoints her corporate lawyer mother. Samir is a home-schooled teenager who charts everything in his organizer, and is set to pursue a future in law. When Pinky convinces Samir to be her fake respectable boyfriend for the summer, the pair discovers that they actually enjoy one another's company.

There are a few scenes of angsty YA wires-crossed-we-hate-each-but-actually-don't, but for the most part, Pinky and
Teresa
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I will read anything Sandhya Menon releases and while I like all of them there are a few that I absolutely love and this is one of those books that I love. Pinky Kumar is one of those characters that you fall in love with hard and fast; don't get me wrong she has lots of problems and more often than not you want to grab her and shake her but her heart is always in the right place.
When Pinky proposes that Samir is her pretend boyfriend for the summer (Samir is just the type of boy that her
Eva B.
Jan 19, 2020 marked it as to-read
FAKE DATING!? I NEED THIS NOW, PLEASE!
Meghan
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
This book was received as an ARC from Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing - Simon Pulse in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and thoughts expressed in this review are completely my own.

I am a fan of Sandhya Menon and her books When Dimple Met Rhishi and There's Something About Sweetie and it was great to recognize some of the supporting characters in the previous two books be the principle characters for once like Pinky and Samir. When Pinky is faced with a dilemma to find a boyfriend
Roubeeni Mohan (bookish_owl06)
I'll post the full review closer to publication date.
Varsha M
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
'You're a duochrome, ombre, brilliant rainbow.' -There it is, that's my favourite line from the entire book! ❤

Sandhya Menon writes romances that you want to read, write and live in! It's a fact. And it's no different with Ten Things I Hate About Pinky!

I've loved Sandhya Menon's writing ever since When Dimple Met Rishi came out, and have read all her books till date! So well, here's my review of 'Ten Things I Hate About Pinky' by Sandhya Menon ❤:

1. Pinky

I think our Priyanka 'Pinky' Kumar is my
Anna Jackson
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
First of all, thank you to Edelweiss for the ARC!

Secondly, I am super excited to review the third book in the Dimple/Rishi universe! At this point, my friends/coworkers/anyone who interacts with me knows that I kind of have an author crush on Sandhya Menon. Literally every time I see that she has a new book out, my day becomes brighter, the birds chirp a little louder, the flowers smell fresher, and the world becomes an all around better place. I am happy to report that this latest book
Amber
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC thanks to netgalley. It had been a while since a read "When Dimple Met Rishi" but I remember enjoying it immensely. I haven't read the second book in the series, but I LOVED this one. I loved Pinky so much. As a high school teacher I saw so many of my students in Pinky, trying to be true to themselves and not change while also trying to find their place in the world. I also adored Samir. Loved both characters, There was one point in the middle of the story when Pink and Samir ...more
Mar 29, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, arc, 2020
I'm a huge fan of Sandhya Menon and this series. I love her cinnamon roll boys, and Samir is no exception - he's very sweet and he's good at guiding Pinky to a deeper awareness of herself and at being self-reflective of his own flaws. Pinky is a tougher sell -- Menon does show how deeply Pinky feels and how complex her feelings are, but I found her frustrating, especially in her antagonizing of her mother (who does not do herself any favours either). The causes Pinky take up seem so frivolous ...more
Pâmela da Silva Lima
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
By now you know I'm a big Sandhya fan, but let me tell you this: thiis was the best so far.
Pinky is the best type of main character ever. She is firey and non-conforming and a real drag sometimes. She pulled all my chords since I'm more a Samir person, if you know what I mean. So obviously I'm in love with her and I want to give the world for her to save.
Samir is... well, me, and I love our flaws and our fears and our impet to do the right thing. And he's also lovely and swoony, of course (just
amanda eve
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
Putting my review under a spoiler tag since this isn't slated to come out until June:

(view spoiler)
Amanda
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of getting an ARC of this book and I am so glad that I did! Pinky reminded me so much of myself with her stubbornness (LOL), but I absolutely adored the passion she has for all living things and important causes. She and Samir dont fit on paper. Hes a steadfast wanna be lawyer who makes lists compulsively. Spending the summer as fake boyfriend and girlfriend for their own reasons, causes these frenemies to finally get to know one another. I wish Id seen some Dimple, Rishi, ...more
Katrina
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another delightfully fun and funny story from Sandhya Menon! I loved getting to see the complexity of Pinky and Samir and how their actions say so much about their characters! I'm so glad to be back to the Dimple/Sweetie universe characters. Who's next: Dolly?

I read the ARC, so here's some feedback on what I found clunky (not much): a typo or two, the movement of time, and Samir's mom, who sort of fell out of the loop after the second day, which seemed unlikely.
caitlin
Dec 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Review copy courtesy of Edelweiss.

Another enjoyable romance in her series, this ones about fake dating, which always seems a little trite but the summer setting and saving the butterfly sanctuary B-plot makes for a quick, fun read.
Victoria
Dec 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
Im so excited, omg! Also, so we think we can get a book about Elijah and Oliver too??? 😏😏 ...more
Kira Brighton
Mar 29, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: most-excited-for
(Showcased in Spring 2020 Top To-Reads)
jocelyn
Dec 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
This book has already given me my rights.
OtherworldlyYA
Love Love Love

• Chasing Lucky
  • Beach Read
  • More Than Maybe
  • Most Likely (Most Likely #1)
  • Not That Kind of Guy
  • The Honey-Don't List
  • The Betrothed (The Betrothed, #1)
  • Deadly Curious
  • Only Mostly Devastated
  • Take a Hint, Dani Brown (The Brown Sisters, #2)
  • Tweet Cute
  • Twice in a Blue Moon
  • Every Reason We Shouldn't (Every Reason We Shouldn't, #1)
  • The Queen's Assassin (Queen's Secret, #1)
  • American Royals (American Royals, #1)
  • The Deep & Dark Blue
  • Clap When You Land
  • My Summer of Love and Misfortune
Sandhya Menon is the New York Times bestselling author of several novels with lots of kissing, girl power, and swoony boys. Her books have been featured in several cool places, including on The Today Show, Teen Vogue, NPR Book Review, Buzzfeed, and Seventeen. A full-time dog servant and part-time writer, she makes her home in the foggy mountains of Colorado.

Dimple and Rishi (3 books)
  • When Dimple Met Rishi (Dimple and Rishi, #1)
  • There's Something About Sweetie (Dimple and Rishi, #2)