Start by marking “InPromptU Journal: Random Thoughts Poetry Prompts” as Want to Read:
InPromptU Journal: Random Thoughts Poetry Prompts

InPromptU Journal: Random Thoughts Poetry Prompts

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
Overcome writer's block or stretch your creative writing skills with this eclectic mix of poetry writing prompts. From everyday objects to thought-provoking situations; this book of prompts will spark your creativity and imagination. This writer's notebook features 100 ruled pages with 50 thought-starters; perfect for all novice to seasoned writers of any genre. Flip throu ...more
Published June 6th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about InPromptU Journal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InPromptU Journal

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews

Start your review of InPromptU Journal: Random Thoughts Poetry Prompts
Tina Couzens
Nov 03, 2019
Offbeat Poet
Jun 08, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sherry Hale
Jun 10, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
D.J. Hill
marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2019

Let's Connect! Inspired by words and the spaces in between. I’m a creator, writer, and deliberate dreamer who strives to understand myself and the world through art. My journalsarticles, and website are dedicated to helping those in search of creative expression find inspiration and themselves in prose and poetry.

Let's Connect! OffbeatPoet.com | Medium | Amazon |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | RSS
Questions?: Message me for Offbeat Poetry Press inquiries, Book Review Requests, and general questions or comments.
Writer's Block? Check out my book, Redacted Poetry Journal: Create Blackout Poetry by Destroying the Classics, features my original Make it R.A.I.N. Redacted Poetry framework accompanied by curated excerpts from classic literature; all ready to be redacted (Amazon.com). All of my books are available on Amazon.com.
Offbeat Poetry Press: Get the latest with curated writing news, tips, and interesting finds from across the web updated daily. OnlineRSS Feed |Twitter @offbeatpoet1

Cheers to Creativity!