Start by marking “Lion on the Job (Paranormal Dating Agency, #21)” as Want to Read:
Lion on the Job (Paranormal Dating Agency, #21)

Lion on the Job

(Paranormal Dating Agency #21)

Remy Leandros is busting his fur to make the Lakeside Pride stronger than ever. It's as easy as one, two, three. Or so he thought. He’s afraid if something doesn’t change soon, their numbers may decrease. What he doesn’t count on is his mate coming to his rescue. Wait. Mate? He doesn’t want a sexy, sensual, smart mate staying in his guest room. Much less saving his ass.

G
Published June 21st 2019 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Lion on the Job, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lion on the Job

Start your review of Lion on the Job (Paranormal Dating Agency, #21)
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 21 of Paranormal Dating Agency by Milly Taiden
Gen is a theatre director and is doing a play about Shifter lions to make it more realistic her assistant organises for the group to stay at the local Pride to see how the live and to ask questions.
Remy is the Pride Alpha and not looking forward to this group of humans running around his land but as soon as he meets Gen all bets are off because even thought he didn’t feel ready for his life mate Gen fills the hole he didn’t realise he had.
Thi
Lynn Thinking out loud
I loved Remy and Gen. They were good strong characters. They were a strong Alpha pair. The storyline was excellent.
Can't wait for more.

Now the reason for a 3 star review. Milly has made the NYT & USA Today bestsellers list. Ok with that and paying $3.99 for an ebook I expect this book to be proofread very well. Unfortunately it is not.
I'm a proofreader and I caught every one of these mistakes. I expect more from a well known author. I'm going to start returning books. I spend good hard earned m
Jamoz23
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars Really enjoyable story in this series.
Gerry pulls a sneaky and lines up a few mates in one go.
This story follows on well from the previous book YOU’RE LION TO ME.
Megan is still causing mayhem even if she is dead.
I enjoyed Remy and Gen’s relationship even on fast forward.
The plot with the actors and how they played out that little skit was really inspiring and just what was needed.
The ending with Gerry and her visitors really grabbed my interest.
Read through KU.
Tammy Nitschke Sokol
Loved it!!!!

That Gerri, she'd just awesome. Much like all of the other OF A books, you don't have to read them in order, but, it helps!!! I love each one of these books, but I read them over and over.
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
This book was ok. It wasn't as great as most of the author's other books, but its not bad.
My interest was peaked and I could see this so much better. However, the book didn't hold my interest to be glued to my kindle.
This felt extremely rushed.
the story was just ok, left me with questions not just at the end (which is a cliffhanger) but there just seemed to be gaps in the story. It could be that I didn't read #20.
Linda
This is Book 21 in the Paranormal Dating Agency series. What a great book! Remy is Alpha of the Lakeside Pride. They’ve been through some bad stuff and he’s trying everything he can to make the Pride better. Genevieve is a Stage Producer and has a show about lion shifters. She wants her crew to learn more about how shifters are so her and her crew go spend some time with the Pride. This was such a fun book. The mating vibes hit as soon as she came into the room and it was so fun watching Remy re ...more
Phyllis
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lion on the Job is the 21st book in the Paranormal Dating Agency series & centers on the Lakeside Pride, neighbors to the Whittip pack from book 20 You're Lion to Me. This time we follow pride alpha Remy & human Gen find their way to happily ever after.

Gen is staging a play about lion shifters & needs to learn about them somehow. How could she say no when Gerri Wilder arranges for Gen & her crew to visit a pride for a few days. She didn't know anything about them, much less anything about mates
Mandy Parmenter
Sep 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lion shifter Remy Leandros is doing everything he can to make the Lakeside Pride strong but it's not been easy and he has starting to fear that if something doesn't change soon that their numbers are going to decrease. What he never imagine is that his mate is going to come to his rescue, even though as far as he is concerned a mate is the last thing that he needs. Genevieve Monroe is the producer of a stage play about lion shifters and thinks that the best way to learn about them is to learn ab ...more
Cheri
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Some of my favorite shorter books with a full story and great characters are the Paranormal Dating Agency books. This is another good one.

Gen wanted her characters for the new play to have a real feel for the shifter characters they would be playing. A few days spent with a pride of lion shifters should do the trick. And wasn't Jeri nice to set it up for her. Yeah right. You can bet if Jeri set it up--she was really setting you up.

Remy wanted a mate. Needed a mate to help lead his pride--someda
Sue
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Pride with a heritage that could fail if alliances cannot be made….
Remy Leandros is a lion with a problem and if he could he would probably be bald by now with all the tension, he knows that if things do not soon begin to change they may soon discover that there will be no more of their kind left and even with this such a reality getting others in the pride to change their opinions and prejudices are still seemingly impossible.
What he had not for one moment foreseen was a mate and that that ma
Desert Lumens
Aug 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sighs

Good lord, I absolutely loved the romance and the story between Remy and Gen.... but the detective work just be left out of the books. It really does get to me. Since the last book the idiocy of the pride and the pack I was kind of worried to revisit these two groups and their shenanigans and yep it happened. What I really want to read about is Star. I hope she gets a book. I mean it’s doubtful since she has her mate but I’d like to see the “wooing” but lord, that means we’d have to revisit
Whispers From
Jun 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Remy is Alpha of the lion pride. His pride was almost destroyed by one of their own. Gerri asks him to host some actors on his land so they can learn about shifters. But he knows Gerri and her dating service and doesn’t have time for a mate. Gen is the director of the play and some of them go to stay with Remy’s pride. As soon as Remy gets a whiff of Gen, he knows she’s his mate. He also knows humans aren’t like shifters and they need to date and know someone before getting serious. But Gen feel ...more
Nikki Brooks
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Remy needs a mate to settle his pride, but his timing could not be worse. His people just faced down a genocidal maniac from their own ranks. One who also targeted their neighbouring packs. If a group could communally come down with PTSD, it's this clan!

Gen is a theatre director. She is used to being in charge, moving her people around - a bit like an Alpha really. But her latest project needs some in-depth research to do it justice. Step forward Gerri WIlder. She will slip Gen right behind Remy
Daria
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it

Milly hits the mark again with the newest installment in the PDA series! I'm so partial to Lions!! the story is well written and a good mesh of detail, heat and character personality.

Geri is being her sweet sneaky self *laughs* but in her defense its the only way she can get things done sometimes.

When a Director of a Theater is gearing up for a play that has Lion shifters in it, there's no better place to get in the know than to spend some time with a Pride.

Hot Alpha with a lot on his shoulde
Gwendolyn Thaggard
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alpha Lion shifter Remy is trying to keep his pride afloat.
A former pride member caused trouble among their pride and the wolf pack next to them.
She caused emotional and physical damage and both groups are rebuilding morale.
Remy refuses to let Gerri Wilder set him.
He says now isn't the right time.
Little does Remy know, it's always the right time when Gerri is involved.
Gerri and another pride member talk Remy into letting a theatre group shadow the pride to see how real shifters live for a play t
Terry
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gerri does it again!

Gen and Remy are made for each other. She is a true alpha mate. She got both pack and pride to get their acts together and helped her troup learn what they needed to perform their play. If by chance a few people met their dates mated that was just icing on the cake. You know what they say in theater break a leg...Gen get her job done. And it's nice to see Dali and Azai again. Wait to you see her revision of a famous play. You are gonna die. But it's not all fun and games. You
Chantelle Bouffanie
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I'll volunteered to review this book. I love reading Milly Taiden books. This is the next installment in the Paranormal Dating Agency series. This story is about Remy and Gen. Gen is staging a play about lion shifters & needs to learn about them.So Remy figures that it won't hurt the pride that Gen and her crew comes to the pride lands. I love how she brings the characters to life and this book is just as great as all the previous ones. Plenty of action, drama, jealousy, passion, and steamy ...more
BreRile
Jul 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Remy & Gen

Like most of Gerri's matches, Remy think he knows best about when he should meet his mate. Gerri with help from his pride mate, finds a way to get them together. All is not resolved with respect to a prior betrayal that damaged Remy's pride and Azai's pack. As Gen grows into her role as alpha mate, she helps heal both with an assist from Remy's mom and Dalissa - Azai's mate. Although they get their HEA, there is trouble ahead. Also what kind of shifter is Gerri?? I thought I knew but n
Melissa Leahigh
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another in the series to not miss!

I love all the PDA series, but especially the ones Milly Taiden writes! GERRI Wilder is the BEST! The stories - such as this one, "Lion on the job" - are fast-paced yet thrilling and entrancing. The romance is just the perfect blend of sweet and sexy with a mad dash of dirty & hardcore. I love getting to the end and knowing another one will be there, that they all connect, and they all have that one fabulous woman to thank. And the twists Taiden comes up with ar
Isha Coleman
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Lion on the Job was a game changer for me. As a reader who is not a fan of paranormal novels, I went in feeling skeptical and exited more intrigued. If you brush aside the paranormal themes, Remy and Gen's story is universal. Lion on the Job is a story of tolerance. From the different creatures, to the interwoven romance and the edge of danger, Taiden tells a relatable story in a unique kind of way. ...more
Donna
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series and this book is a great addition. Pride Alpha, Remy Leandros thinks he doesn’t have time for a mate things are too crazy messed up right now. Gerri Wilder, the force behind the Paranormal Dating Agency knows that what both Remy and his pride need is his mate. Genevieve Monroe may be a human but even she knows that sometimes the truth can be forced out by a story. This is a fun romp with a serious subplot and a terrific read.

Heidi
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book i love the pda series and this time its remy turn to find his love and fight for his pride after what happened and how they were betrayed.

This time Geri sends a group of actors so they can learn from his pride he doesnt expect to find his mate Gen... who is everything and more.

A very enjoyable book i clicked on who wasnt trustworthy early on.

I love love Bertha she is everything.

4 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books.
Carmen  Torres
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Gerri Wilder! She has her sight set on a certain Lion Alpha.While doesn't have time for a mate. PDA has other ideas.Along comes a certain theatre director and the rest as they say is history. But there's danger around the corner will Remy be able to save his mate and pride? This was a lovely short read but packed to the gills with adventure.

Pet
Jun 30, 2019 rated it liked it
This was not the best in the series but it was a lot of fun. The only thing that got me to take off a star was the whole group PTSD both packs are suffering. PTSD is a very serious diagnosis and to use it to explain poor moral that can be instantly cured by a funny play is demeaning it’s seriousness, and I’m really getting a little sick of it being bandied about and trotted out as a plot device willy nilly.
Tabi Ann
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alpha needs love too

Every one of these PDA stories always drag me in and never let me put them down. This story is no different than the other in that regard. This book is full of fun and excitement, along with some love. This book will make you laugh.

Can't help but fall in love with the characters, especially Bertha. She has to be my favorite. You will enjoy and get lost in this story.

Until Next Time... Tabi
sue
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series so much...

I can't get enough of Gerri's hookups. I absolutely love this series, yes sometimes I think they call way to fast but that's part of the shifters dated mate stuff. The end I was heartbroken for Jenson but there was nothing you could do for him and poor Gerri almost got caught in the cross fire. But I'm glad Remy found his mate. Another great for the series.
Donna Burke
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I chose a 5 ⭐rating because I love this series on a whole and I thought this was a great addition. It was not a long read but it was more in depth than a lot of the shorter stories you can sometimes find. I thought the characters were interesting and funny. Personally I would love these nooks to be longer as to get more of a feel for each character but still very pleased.
I would recommend this book and its predecessors!
Pat
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The author seems to easily come up with scenarios for the dating agency and it’s clients. I so love Gerri the matchmaker. The author is at it again. Gerri just can not stop meddling in other peoples business. Now she has a lion in her sights. Oh what fun Gerri has when putting these people together. Sometimes it is one on one and others is two on one. But not matter what way it is, it is always a good time. Unless there is one mean girl in the bunch.
Cindy
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Supremacists

A subject that brings forth a wide range of emotions, difficult to tackle, yet a must. It has reared its ugly head in a few of the stories, but has really impacted on me in this one and it's predecessor. Cudos to author MT for so eloquently tackling it but still focusing on the love 💘. My 30 something kids still have there stuffed Nala/Simba hugging stuffed animals; gotta love The Lion King!
Lory
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the PDA series. Plenty of intrigue, suspense, action, and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end. Overall a enjoyable and entertaining read. I received a free copy via Booksprout I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Midnight Star (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #4)
  • Covering His Fox (Heads N’ Tails, #4)
  • Bite My Bengal (Paranormal Dating Agency; Heads N' Tails, #3)
  • Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency; Maverick Pride, #1)
  • Purrfectly Kissed (Paranormal Dating Agency; Maverick Pride, #2)
  • Claiming Her Dragons (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • For the Love of Fire and Ice (Heads N’ Tails, #2)
  • Purrfectly Trapped (Paranormal Dating Agency; Maverick Pride, #3)
  • Winged Solution (Heads N' Tails, #1)
  • Hill Bear Christmas
  • Hector (Outback Shifters #1)
  • Bound to the Dragon (Lost Dragons, #5)
  • Twisted Lies (Paranormal Dating Agency; Twisted Tail Pack, #6)
  • Country Star Werebear (Jackson Valley Shifters, #2)
  • Niall  (Hope Valley BBW Dating App Romance, #14)
  • Purrfectly Caught (Paranormal Dating Agency; Maverick Pride, #4)
  • Heart of the Dragons (Bad Dragons, #2)
  • Quicksilver Dragon
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Paranormal Dating Agency (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • Twice the Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, #1)
  • Geek Bearing Gifts (Paranormal Dating Agency, #2)
  • Her Purrfect Match (Paranormal Dating Agency, #3)
  • Curves 'em Right (Paranormal Dating Agency, #4)
  • Tall, Dark and Panther (Paranormal Dating Agency, #5)
  • The Alion King (Paranormal Dating Agency, #6)
  • There's Snow Escape (Paranormal Dating Agency, #7)
  • Scaling Her Dragon (Paranormal Dating Agency, #8)
  • In the Roar (Paranormal Dating Agency, #9)
  • Bearfoot and Pregnant (Paranormal Dating Agency, #10)