Start by marking “Alternate Endings” as Want to Read:
Alternate Endings

Alternate Endings

They both want to run, but they want each other more.

Charlotte was not living the life she’d dreamed of. Dead end job, tiny apartment, no family left, and forever trapped in the small town where she lost it all… that was her life, until the man she’d spent ten years working to forget walks in as if he’d never left. Owen ignites her like no one else, but can she really tru
Published August 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Alternate Endings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alternate Endings

Start your review of Alternate Endings
Suzannah
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I think Alternate Endings is fairly well written. Ms. Anne does a good job of giving her characters depth. Each has past hurts and responds to life and each other through those shaded glasses.The heroine Charlotte McKinley is often confusing. She’s wearing a mask of sorts to try to survive her day to day life. She allows herself to be seduced and used over and over again, but then questions the depth of her relationship with her seducer. Is she questioning who she actually is or who she is with ...more
Rina | booksofthemuggleborn
My Rating: 3.5/5 stars!

I thought it was a decent second chance romance that left me smiling in the end. There were things I liked, but not going to lie – there were a few things that happened that I had to roll my eyes at. All things considered it was an enjoyable read that just needed a few tweaks.

Although I couldn’t connect with either one of the lead characters as much as I would have liked, I still found myself not wanting to put it down 😀

I would’ve loved a more detailed backstory on Owen &
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really seem to be on a second chance at love run lately, and Alternate Endings definitely fit that category. The problem always becomes I'm mad at the hero and/or the heroine when I read them because my emotions are fully engaged on the past issues. This story starts out with Owen so upset because he believes he's losing Charlotte, his true love, when tragedy hits. Fast forward ten years, Charlotte is barely living any sort of life as her heart was never healed from her past with Owen, so when ...more
Gwen Shafer
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read from Brittany and it wont be the last. This one was quite interesting and emotional. It does take you on an emotional ride but a ride that you want to go on because you want to know what is going to happen between these two. Owen and Charlotte have quite the relationship. These two were together in high school but then they get into a fight and something tears them apart. Many many years later they run into each other again. But forgiveness is not so easy. I lo ...more
Ashley M.
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book sucked me in from the very first line. I fell in love with Owen and Charlotte as they roller coaster through the Ups and downs. This book was everything and more then I'd hoped it be. I am eagerly awaiting to see if there might be a sequel. I'd love to see how things are going years down the road. Great job all around by the author. Can't wait to read more from her.
Cathleen McKinney
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charlotte and Owen sucked me in from beginning to end a lot of twists and turns but very well written!! This Author wrote an amazing story! This was my first story I’ve read from her and plan to read more soon! So many emotions are rolled up in this book! Whew!!! The scenes were great! I recommend this book for sure!!!
Dawn Schlicher
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Absolutely loved this book! Owen and Charlotte go through so much heartache but are able to overcome it. I felt like I knew the characters. Some very hot sex scenes. I highly recommend this book to anyone that loves a good romance with twists and turns
Chaos Book Reviews.
ARC Review May contain spoilers, but I've attempted to be as vague with as much honesty as possible.

Charlotte and Owen have a history, almost a decade ago it was everything.
Now its what will make their future almost impossible, except alternate endings really do happen.

The thing I enjoyed most about this book was the authors willingness explore a never ending cycle, second chance romances seem to centre around a new kind of drama, not the same kind come back to haunt the couple.

I gave this
Allie
Dec 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Alternate Ending is the standalone book by Brittany Anne. I have read one other book by Brittany Anne in the past and, I was excited to pick this book up. I gave that book 5 stars, Alternate Endings was a different story for me though. Unfortunately, I struggled with this book. Once I would put it down, it would take me days to pick it back up.

When it comes to Alternate Endings, I have no solid idea of why I struggled with this book. I think one of the issues that I had was possibly Charlotte.
Kitty Moon
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once upon a time Charlotte and Owen were in love but their story ended abruptly and not very happily. A decade later, they're different people but the feelings are still as explosive and unrequited. Things could have been different if not for secrets, lies and fear. Could they have it all and give their story a better ending? Or were they destined to always repeat history? For my first time reading this author this was okay because it seemed a little slow moving in the beginning. It was a sweet, ...more
Within The Pages Book Blog
I did not care much at all for this book. The main characters lacked personality and the other kept going from first person to third person which was a bit confusing at times.

At first it stands out to become a second chance romance, but Charlotte and Owen had too many breakups in there. The story line held no sustenance in my opinion.
Brittany
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yes! I enjoyed Owen and Charlotte so much. I started to think some things were a bit much, like Charlotte’s “friendly” sleepover, but after reflection I realize it was fine. I could totally see this as a movie. The sex scenes were scorching.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first time I have read this author. The story was well written with good flow and storyline. The characters were genuine and enjoyable when together. A little slower paced than what I prefer and the ending left me bereft.
Barbara Jorgensen
Aug 05, 2019
Crystal Comer
is currently reading it
Aug 23, 2019

• Wrecked by Her (Like A Hurricane, #1)
  • One Wild Weekend with Sawyer (One Wild Weekend with, #4)
  • Inappropriate
  • The Better Choice
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Hers to Choose (Cinnamon Bay #7)
  • Brutal & Raw (Beneventi Family, #1)
  • Just One Year
  • Blindsided
  • Circle of Secrets
  • Saved by Him (Like A Hurricane, #2)
  • Outmatched
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Find Your Soul
  • This
  • Glimmer
  • Possessive Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #2)
  • The Lineup
Brittany Anne writes steamy romances with three common themes: sexy heroes, strong heroines, and sparks that fly right off the page. A hopeless romantic herself, she is a sucker for “happily-ever-after.”

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Brittany-Anne/...