Start by marking “Rediscover Your Sparkle: Revive the Real You and Be Rebelliously Happy Every Day” as Want to Read:

- Do you feel rushed, overwhelmed, tired or stressed out?
- Have you got a fairly decent life... and still feel something is missing?
- When you look back, do you wonder where all that enthusiasm went?

This short and engaging book has all the ingredients YOU need to create a delicious and simple recipe to rediscover your sparkle.

It is brimming with wisdom from top personal
Kindle Edition
Published June 4th 2019 by BoomerMax Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Rediscover Your Sparkle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rediscover Your Sparkle

Start your review of Rediscover Your Sparkle: Revive the Real You and Be Rebelliously Happy Every Day
MrKeyNotes
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Carolyn Langenhoven
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rediscover Your Sparkle was just the book I needed. It was light and easy to read, while at the same time diving deep into issues, yet in an easy and lighthearted manner. In it, I found a recipe with simple instructions to rediscover my sparkle. It started with a few simple ideas, like changing the ring tone on my phone - sounds easy huh? And it was, yet now my phone rings and I light up inside. It has become a joyful tone and this is one of many easy adjustments you can make to bring back that ...more
Rosie
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Rediscover Your Sparkle: Revive the Real You and Be Rebelliously Happy Every Day (Nourish Your Soul,)" written by Julie Schooler is a delightful read.
This book will walk readers through so many ways to rediscover their sparkle.
It shows how to look for the joy of sparkles we had as children. How to find your sparkle when you feel like the world is falling a part around you. How to savor each moment. The importance of play, yes, even as adults.
Seeking to find things to be grateful for. How to bre
Riekie Rennie
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved how this book made me feel inside

I highly recommend this book to anyone who is stuck in the rut and start using the small "Sparkles" everyday to rediscover oneself. Some Sparkles made me feel silly but after a week or two it feels natural and still makes me giggle. One doesn't have to do all the Sparkles everyday, but I planned mine as part of my self-care routine.
Natali
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful book, I absolutely loved the Author’s stories and practical tips - she keeps life simple which makes this book such a great read. It’s the kind of book you can return to over and over again and use as a go-to-guide to let go of everyday stresses, to love yourself more and to sparkle brighter for yourself and those around you.
Miles Turkel
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book. It is written in an easy-going, friendly manner. Some books are big on theory but scant on practical application. However, this book has many great practical tips that you can implement immediately. Julie reminds us to be grateful for raisins! Curious ... go read it!
Joel Schueler
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Having started reading this book, I would recommend it for anyone looking to rekindle their life. The information is fun, energetic and well-organised. The advice is honest, based on experience and easy to follow.
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a little gem! A fantastic read with great tips and tools for everyone to implement immediately. The author has clearly done her research and her passion to help others Rediscover Their Sparkle is palpable throughout. I am so glad I read this book.
Helfren Filex
Feel what makes you alive and go do that. We have so much to do and get overwhelmed but is this it to life? This book offers to change your life to be fun and loving as well as grateful pace of change into your life. Train yourself to ask what you feel grateful for today.
Rita
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked the realistic and practical tips throughout the book that can be implemented immediately. The author's personal stories of her experiences are very relatable. I found this to be a really engaging and motivating read.
Raewyn
Jun 27, 2019 added it
Easy to read with some great practical ideas on how to be happier in life.
MELANIE
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Just what I needed to pick myself up. I am very pleased with this book and needed this at the right time
Megan
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommended. This book is well written with easy practical suggestions you can put in place to add some more sparkle in your own life.
Megan
Aug 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Great suggestions and perspective, but the first third of the book just worked up to "what this book will tell you."
Christian Olivares
May 29, 2020
Dawn Chantel
Aug 12, 2020

• Bird Hugs
  • The Feelings Library: There are no bad feelings (Mindful Mia #5)
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • 1% Success Habits: 10 Daily Habits to Crush Your Day
  • The Water Dancer
  • Light is the New Black: A Guide to Answering Your Soul's Callings and Working Your Light
  • Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
  • Crystal (Orphans, #2)
  • Brooke (Orphans, #3)
  • Raven (Orphans, #4)
  • Runaways (Orphans, #5)
  • Butterfly (Orphans, #1)
  • Photographing the Dead (Nameless #2)
  • Just Eat It: How intuitive eating can help you get your shit together around food
  • Memories of Tomorrow (Nameless #6)
  • Goggles ABC: The Amazing Flying Bear Alphabet Book!
  • Inventor Ninja: A Children's Book About Creativity and Where Ideas Come From (Ninja Life Hacks 2)
  • Angry Ninja: A Children’s Book About Fighting and Managing Emotions of Anger (Ninja Life Hacks #1)
Julie had aspirations of being a writer since she was very young but somehow got sidetracked into the corporate world. After the birth of her first child, she rediscovered her creative side. You can find her at JulieSchooler.com.

Her ‘Easy Peasy’ books provide simple and straightforward information on parenting topics. The ‘Nourish Your Soul’ series shares delicious wisdom to feel calmer, happier