Start by marking “Loveless (Alpha #2)” as Want to Read:
Loveless (Alpha #2)

Loveless

(Alpha #2)

What does a girl do when love hurts? She becomes ‘Loveless’.

My sister, Sasha, says she’s in love with Remi Moretti, but there is no way it can be true. I’ve protected her since we were kids in foster care, so nothing will stop me from rescuing her…

Except, maybe, the man who answers the door when I arrive at the mansion.

Vince Moretti is long, and lean, and i

Published July 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Loveless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loveless

Start your review of Loveless (Alpha #2)
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awaiting Roman story.

This can not be over. I want Roman to have a happy ending, too. He deserves that much. Shenique was a handful. Vince was happy to oblige. He was instantly smitten with the stubborn beauty. Shenique is holding a secret. But Vince only want to find the source of her pain and what she's really there for. Once that plan is revealed Vince wants in but at what cost?
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read, with lots of chemistry and hotness. This is a well written story and hooked me from the start.This is a quick hot read, with a interesting plot and fantastic characters, great emotion and Loads of steam!

ANGELA
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
BORING
Lisa Tetting
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Miss Brooklyn has done it again! Loveless is the continuation of Torn, only this isn’t Sasha and Remi’s story. It’s all about the siblings, Vince and Shenique.

Where I immediately fell in love with the main characters in previous stories, this one took a minute. The author wrote a review unique tale where the hero and heroine also turned into the villains! Imagine that.

Both Shenique and Vince were very selfish and acted on impulse. Neither could see past what they wanted, to focus on what was t
Philleys Peters
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book! A very steamy shifter romance that is definitely one for the adult 18+ genre. The wealthy Moretti family of alpha shifters, a father and his two grown up sons, are dominant, arrogant and relentless in their pursuit of their mates especially when they are lucky enough to find their fated mates. Vincent and Shenique are two peas in a pod, so uncannily alike that it is no wonder destiny has brought them together. A humorous and very entertaining contemporary romance!

I r
Penny Ellgass
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this book spellbinding. Shenice has lived through hell but all she wants is to protect her sister.
Vince is missing his brother now that he is mated, things are changing and he fells lost.
Join these two as they try and fix the things in their lives as they see is needed.
There is mention of childhood sexual and physical abuse, magic, visions and more.
I will look for more by this author as this story captured me with her insight and writting.

I received a free copy of this book via Bookspro
Debbie Caswell
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the continuation of the Alpha Series and this time we meet the siblings of the couple in book 1 Torn

This is the story of Shenique Wilcox sister to Sasha and Vince Moretti brother of Remi. These two plot together to separate their siblings because everyone knows that there is no such thing as love So why are they drawn to one another Why does Vince' wolf cry mate Will they separate their siblings or will fate have the final laugh at these two This is a great fun read that I enjoyed immens
Caroline Doig
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I hadn’t read book 1 to this series but this story can be read as a standalone and I enjoyed it immensely. This is Shey’s and Vince’s story, Shey believed that her sister had been kidnapped by Remi so she went to Italy to get her back. When she knocked on Vince’s door Vince’s wolf knew that she is his mate but Vince wasn’t so sure I mean who’s mate would be disobedient because Shey barged into his house looking for her sister. A fantastic magical shifter story and I highly recommend this book it ...more
Debra Richardson
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely fantastic, entertaining, captivating, and interesting fast pace page turner! The storyline is well-developed, emotionally deep, and well written. There are twists, witty banter, and heart-racing adventure that will keep you on the edge of your seat. This book took me on one wild ride and kept me captivated until the end. The characters are strong and likeable; the chemistry between them is off the charts. A lot happened in this book and it is definitely worth the read.

I received a
Scarolet Ellis
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loveless: A Wolf Shifter Romance - The Alpha Series, Book 2 by Brooklyn Knight is a wonderful story to read. This is book number two in this wonderful series that I have loved reading from the begining. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves readign about shifters, erotic and paranormal romances in their stories.

Wendy
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loveless

Wow another fantastic romance novel Brooklyn Knight!!! I truly enjoyed reading how Vince and Shenquie love story began. I also got a bonus at the end about the first book. I will be recommending this book to everyone I know!!!
Fern
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book and the Alpha #1 are the first books that I have read by Brooklyn Knight. I am now a fan! I have enjoyed reading about Shenique and Vince. I figured that there was a secret in Shenique's childhood that made her very cautious and almost man hating and she was over protective of her sister, Sasha. She needed to heal. I am glad that Vince became her mate. I hope that there will be a story for Roman their brother. I am glad also that the three wolves got to bond together and share their ch ...more
SHIRLEY
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Alpha Series

Loveless kept me wanting more. A couple of questions not answered.
I am waiting for the third book please hurry!
Tanielle
Nov 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Really good read, I was tired of hearing "baby Jesus in a manger" but other than that this was really good. 11/26/2019 10:09
Nene
Sep 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Good Read!

This was Shey and Vinny story. The storyline was good and I hope in the future Roman will find his mate are get his story.
T. Pag
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Roman

I really enjoy the books I have read by this author! The creativity is amazing. I wonder what Roman will have to go through to find his true mate. I’ll be waiting to see.
Pat W
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heart broken so she becomes loveless. But when this shifter comes along, can they hit it off even with the difficulty they have. Fantastic book with great characters. Not to be missed
T.M.  Pigatt
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good

I was a good book. Somehow I get the feeling this is not the end of everyone's story. Good read
Katara Johnson
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 2

I loved the fantasy concepts in this book. Very original! The main characters developments had some good twits and turns! Will there be a book 3?
Michelle Goodson-winslow
Jul 17, 2019
Jacqueline McNeal
Apr 25, 2020
Shalisha
rated it did not like it
Jul 13, 2019
Trishia
rated it it was ok
Jul 20, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Beautiful Chaos (The Chaos, #1)
  • Axl (Salvant Brothers #1)
  • An Alpha's Trust
  • His Obsession
  • Crayson
  • Broken (Surrender Book 1)
  • Quarantine and Chill (AMBW standalone Romance)
  • Mr. West (Mister #2)
  • No Coincidence
  • Rashid: Her Ruthless Boss: 50 Loving States, Hawaii
  • Cynda and the City Doctor: 50 Loving States, Missouri (QUARANTALES Book 1)
  • Quiet Chaos (The Chaos, #2)
  • Felix (Salvant Brothers #2)
  • Adam (Salvant Brothers #3)
  • Redemption (AmBw Romantic Suspense)
  • Eli (Across the Aisle Crossover, #1)
  • James (Across the Aisle #3)
  • Dear Revenge: The Dear Letters Series- Book One