Start by marking “Tangled IN LIES (IN YOU, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tangled IN LIES (IN YOU, #3)

Tangled IN LIES

(IN YOU #3)

You can’t embrace the future while holding on to the past.

Cassandra knows the tragedy of loss all too well. Picking up the pieces of her life, she’s ready to move on with an exciting new career at Fading Ink Publishing. But can she focus on the job and ignore her undeniable attraction to her sizzling hot boss?

Self-made millionaire, Mark Lawson, perfected the art of ke
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Tangled IN LIES, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tangled IN LIES

Start your review of Tangled IN LIES (IN YOU, #3)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: ➳ ❤Tangled IN LIES
Series ➳ IN YOU 3 #
Author: ➳ Cassandra Night
Published ➳January 13th

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
💖💖💖💖
LIVE
I couldn't wait to start this one.... I need to know what happen to Cassandra

I feel like this was new Benning for Cassandra, I just hope & pray, she can survive all the obstacles that will be thrown her way

ღ Could a lifetime of hurt tear them apart, or will an evil enemy destroy their chance at happiness?

If you are looking for good A romantic, suspense, with plenty of drama & enough sec
Natalie
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I rated this book as 4.5 stars.

I received an advanced reader copy of this book via a blog tour to read in exchange for an honest review.

This book has blown my socks off!
Fast paced and full of passion and a new hunk to the series in the form of Mark, I couldn't get enough of it!
This book fills in many gaps from the previous two books in the series and also slots in very well to the series. This book was cleverly thought out and plotted and full of action and twists.
A fantastic ending to this s
Sophie Ruthven
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow.
This was a new to me author and one I will definitely be reading more from.
What a fantastic mind blowing book with so many different layers your head will be spinning.
Every time I had to adult for a bit I could almost feel a pout forming as I didn't want to put this book down for a single moment.
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
~This may be book 3 of IN YOU series, but you could read this book as a stand alone...of course if you’re anything like me you’d definitely need to read the first two books to get the full story and understand Cassandra’s past.~
“Bad things happen to those who dare to love me. Don’t let this shell fool you. The more you look at it, the more you’re tempted to save me, the less chance you have to survive it.”

We’re more alike than I thought...

You may see their scars...but do you know how deep the
Mona williams
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
wow what one messed up book! two broken people for two totally different reasons. she has lost people to death. and he has a dark past. these two get together but the past comes back. read to find out what happens.
Lori laflamme
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Soo good

I came to this series late, but am so glad i picked it up..This book has heart..The characters are flawed, but you love them...The story is pure perfection...go one click..you'll be so happy you did
Teri
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lies upon lies upon more lies. How can you have any peace when you don't know who to trust, when you can't tell the difference anymore. That's what her life had become. Smothered and turn to bit by those she had trusted and loved her life is no longer her own. She had become his obsession in ways he never expected. He just wanted to give her the chance to live again but he needed her close. The two of them would find out so much about themselves they never knew was possible. In order to have wha ...more
M. Nguyen
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Tangled in Lies is the 3rd standalone book in the In You series by Cassandra Night. To be honest, I found the first half of the book too slow and dragging. It frustrated me with lots of repetitions, some inconsistencies in the writing, and I almost gave it up! But then the second half of the book took a dramatic turn, it picked up the fast pace with lots of events happening, all the heartstopping suspense, shocking reveals, secrets uncovered, steamy scenes 🔥... that kept me on my toes. I think i ...more
SBee Reviews
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
★ Emotionally intense & engrossing story ★

—>>> Wading into the promise of what was to be a heartwringing story, but having missed the first two books of this series, the reader is brought into the misery of Mark Lawson’s life and then onward to the present, when he interviews Cassandra Cade with his fellow CEO for a marketing junior assistant position at Fading Ink. For Cassandra, this was a new start, a chance to distance herself from her family for reasons the we will soon read about, as well
MeaQC
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review.
This was my first time reading a book by Ms. Night and wow. It was AMAZING. It kept my attention the whole book and kept me guessing until the end. I think I experienced every emotion while reading this book: happiness, anger, sadness, scared (yes, I was scared a few times with what would happen next). I wanted to shake some sense into a few characters.
Cassandra - whoa! What a brave, fragile, loving, forgiving, smart, "I know what
Booknook Reviews
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Snapshot-

Trigger warning: past childhood sexual assault and abuse were discussed as well the threat of present day sexual assault

Ideal reader: someone who loves dark, suspenseful romances with potentially sensitive topics mentioned

My review-

1) What worked for me:
-the sexual teasing and anticipation between our main characters was hot
-the steamy scenes were sexy
-the title of the book was perfect
-I could feel the depth of the love shared between mother and child
-I liked our main couple as indivi
arcticbooklover
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I know this is book can be read as a standalone, but personally I think you will get more context  and grasp on this story if you read the two previous books in this series before you read this one. This is just a personal and honest opinion.

If I were to compare this book to the two pervious books, I feel like the first half of this book is better written and has a better flow.
As the story progress I find it a little hard to keep trak on every piece of this story. On the other hand, there's so m
ROMBookTalk
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an advance copy for an honest review.

Tangle in Lies is the third standalone book within the In You series. I must admit I did not read the first two books. I am new to this world. Night knows how to write a slow build up and throws in plot twist that I did not see coming. Even though it had some moments that was hard for me to get through because it seemed to drag a little, it was worth me powering through to get to the end. I still rated it a four because it was well written and I ca
Jessie
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received this arc in exchange of my honest review

Tangled In Lies is a standalone in this series. I wish I had read the other two books previously to this one to have a better understanding of the characters. It's what I think.

As soon as I started reading, many questions arose. The intrigue, secrets, family drama, suspense, the twist and turns kept me eager to know more. Cassandra and Mark are strong character. The plot is great. Definitely is a page turner.

My2CentsBookReviews
A psychological thriller & special operation mission is what my first thoughts are & then independence to love!

Cassandra story is extremely moving a desperation to survive a desire to be independent and free. From tradgey to horrific living nightmare to being able to comfort others & stand up for oneself. Mark is a self made man that has over come obstacle no other human could envision. The betrayal, abandonment and closeness these two have suffered and be able to not only survive but not become
Saumya
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Fast paced full of suspense and a beautiful story of love and passion.

Received this as an ARC in exchange for an honest review .
This was my first book by her and definitely not going to be the last. This book is a part of a series but could be read as a stand alone.
I loved the pacing of the book, the relationship between Cassandra and Mark and Mark’ relationship With Cassandra children was very beautiful.That shocking plot twist was amazing. This book kept me on the edge all the time and I was w
Ashleigh Christou
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first experience with Cassandra Night and I wasn’t disappointed! I read this as a stand-alone as I didn’t realise it was book 3 and I still followed the story fine, although reading the first 2 may have given me a little more understanding to why things were the way they were.
Extremely detailed, descriptive writing really helps you to feel the emotions and get lost in the suspense, the romance, the mystery and the scariness of Cassandra and Mark’s story. Definitely a lot of drama, s
Angie Schneider
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
My first time reading Cassandra Night and this author knows how to tell a story! Although this book is a stand alone read, “Tangled IN LIES” is the third book in the series- this reader would prefer to have read the first two. That being said, this book holds you captive while the story unfolds. Packed with intrigue, suspense, and thrilling adventure this book is also laced with heavy angst and sexual tension between Mark and Cassandra. A chemistry that can’t be denied nor fire that can be put o ...more
Brenda Moser
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
The third book in the In You series brings Cassandra and Mark's story. The author once again brings strong characters and weaves a story filled with drama,secrets and suspense as well as the romance. She kept me glued to the pages with all the twists and turns and brought it to life with her detailed scenes. It's well written,moves at a steady pace and I enjoyed reading.

Lynn Stifle
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was simply amazing! Once you start this book be prepared to not put it down until you have finished it. Cassandra and Mark's relationship is palpable with great character chemistry. The story is gripping and flawless, the plot flowed smoothly and the twist will shock you! The characters are real, with depth, strengths, flaws and weaknesses. I can't recommend this book enough, I absolutely loved it.
lori
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading this I didn't realize that there were two other books before this one, but believe me I will be reading them as well. I truly enjoyed Cassandra and Mark's story and what story it was. Wow you talk about a punch to the gut. This was one heck of a rollercoaster ride. You didn't know who you could trust or talk to. There were so many moving parts to this book you had know idea where it was leading to. I really enjoyed this book. A definite read.
Angela Carter
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cassandra is learning to be a better mom and heal from her past. She decides to change careers where she meets Mark. Can two broken people find happiness or will lies tear them apart? There is some steamy scenes, fun banter between them and twist that keeps you eagerly turning the pages until the end.
Rowena
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable romantic suspense read.

My first read by the author and it did not disappoint. Loved the storyline, drama and intensity that was offered from this newest release. You can’t help but keep flipping the pages with the mystery and twists that brings Mark and Cassandra together. Overall a good read from an intriguing series.
Jimette Ross
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding! I absolutely love Cassandra and Mark! A romantic suspense with such a twist, even you will be amazed! Shocking! Loving! Hateful! All good and bad emotions are in these pages! Grab a tissue and be prepared!
samantha mcconnell
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this book. It touched on all emotions within me. I couldn’t put it down til I read the very last word. Such an awesome story. I look forward to future books from this author for sure.
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it

This was my first Cassandra Night book and I'm so very thrilled that I had the opportunity to read it. It took me on an amazing emotional rollercoaster ride. I loved the characters and the story line was fantastic. Enthralling and suspenseful. I didn't want to put it down once I started.
Natalie
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first time I've read anything from Cassandra Night and I wasnt disappointed.

This is the 3rd book in the Tangled In You series and it can be read as a standalone.

It had me on the edge of my seat all the way through. The writing is so detailed it made my imagination run wild.
Ana
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit I didn’t read the first two books in the series I’m glad this one can be read as a standalone. I love Cassandra and Mark. Looking forward to reading more by this author.I received this ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Clayr Catherall
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I’ve read by this author and can’t wait to read more.

I was on the edge of my seat, from start to finish with this story. Turning page after page, wondering what was going to happen next....Thrilling read
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in this series and is Cassandra and Mark’s tale. This is a well written story which has all of the emotions, and with betrayal, deceit, lies, secrets, suspense, twists, drama, loss, grief, survivor’s guilt, and love. I was intrigued throughout and recommend for all.

• Cracked Sapphire (Broken Gems, #1)
  • Four (Count to Ten #4)
  • Building Bridges (Bridges Brothers, #1)
  • Three (Count to Ten #3)
  • Five (Count to Ten #5)
  • Six (Count to Ten #6)
  • Burning Secrets (Count to Ten #6.5)
  • He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)
  • The Living Well Without Lectins Cookbook: 125 Lectin-Free Recipes for Optimum Gut Health, Losing Weight, and Feeling Great
  • Dirty Calls (Dirty Love Duet #1)
  • The Urban Sketching Handbook: Drawing with a Tablet: Easy Techniques for Mastering Digital Drawing on Location
  • Seven (Count to Ten #7)
  • Two (Count to Ten #2)
  • Eight (Count to Ten #8)
  • Mom Babble: The Messy Truth about Motherhood
  • Drowning in You
  • Owned by Him
Cassandra Night is a new author of unusual heart-breaking, soul healing stories full of hope and love.

She lives in England with her two sons and very patient husband, enjoying coffee mornings and books like chocolate desserts.

Cassandra Night is an obsessive reader of romance, and since she found a new passion in writing, now she loves to submerge herself in her own stories too.

She writes real, fl

IN YOU (3 books)
  • Tangled IN YOU (IN YOU, #1)
  • Entwined IN YOU (IN YOU, #2)

News & Interviews