Jump to ratings and reviews

Kindle Edition

Published July 22, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Martha Carr

384 books632 followers
Okay, I'm a late bloomer who's a big DC comics fan and spent my childhood summers on the Jersey shore but I was born under a wandering star and have lived in different parts of America ever since. That's enough about me. Need to feel inspired today? Looking for something to make you root for an ordinary hero? I'm all about that in everything I write.

I love a good tale that makes me wonder about things and I love a story even more that leaves me feeling inspired or like I'm capable of doing more than I realized. That's my goal with everything I've ever written. Some of the stories I tell involve twisting, turning thrillers and others have a lot of magic.

There's something to be said for getting lost in another world and coming out the other side feeling a little better about yourself or the possibilities in front of you. That's basically the best part of life in a nutshell, no matter what kind of story I'm setting out to tell.

Thank you for checking out my stories!

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 18 of 18 reviews
996 reviews2 followers
November 1, 2020
The elementals come together

The story was ok just parts of it were so annoying. Like the dumpster parts got to be a but much. Would have been better without that bit all the time. Also the part about her dad being her secret seemed a bit odd as the secret she was keeping. Its human nature to have feelings especially about your parents who die. Not really a deep secret. Just my thoughts on some points I felt could be improved.
530 reviews3 followers
February 28, 2022
really fun series so far

I have really enjoyed this series so far. The characters and universe are interesting and suck you in to keep reading. There is a lot of action, magic that is indistinguishable to science, and this is just fun to read. I recommend this book and series.
208 reviews
August 30, 2020
Sometimes a bit hard to accept the plot, but got to finish the series.
Profile Image for Charles Stenberg.
169 reviews1 follower
March 24, 2020
I am enjoying this series. I Book 3 to be well written with interesting characters and lots of action.
70 reviews1 follower
February 27, 2020
Excellent fun, great series

I know there is another book, and I can't wait to read it in just a minute. First I wanted to say if you like highly creative urban fantasy worlds, suspense, action, and a lovely dose of snark, give this series a read. Martha Carr is just fantastic at creating entertaining and fun worlds and characters. I highly recommend this series, and everything in the Oriceran universe.
74 reviews1 follower
July 29, 2019
Good and Cute Story

Sorry you changed the name of the series. Peabrain was unique. Now it is blaa just like all the others by the group you write with. Anderle is not always right, neither are your survey bunch. I read it because of its unique name. Don't fall victim to money and popularity, it fades quickly. Doing what you enjoy is what lasts. Life is short have fun.
Profile Image for Veronica.
981 reviews2 followers
July 24, 2019
Closer...

Maggie is drawing closer to completing her first quest, but enemies are doing their best to stop her. Her allies draw around her and Maggie learns more about teamwork.

Another excellent story in the Peabrain adventures.
Profile Image for Debi Sateren.
74 reviews1 follower
July 26, 2019
The Elemental’s Magic

Magical. This series and all the other Oriceran Universe series is fantasy come to life between the pages. All of the “ what if’s?” You could imagine and more. Well written characters and stories. We all have a bit of magic. We just have to find it.
Profile Image for George  Lawson.
510 reviews1 follower
July 30, 2019
Another great story

It's all coming to a head and Maggie is hot in the middle. The elementals are coming together to save the ship. Lots of surprises in this one. Can't wait for the next.
Profile Image for Lois Alston.
1,856 reviews2 followers
July 31, 2019
Really, really great story

It is so good to see the start of how things should go in a story. Maggie believes fully in what is happening finally. Some can be convinced of the wrong but they will eventually see the truth. On to the next chapter?
15 reviews
August 14, 2019
Ok Peabrains Are Good

I read the first book and was hooked early in. I read them all in just a couple of days. I am ready for more Ms Carr. A real page turned (I use a Kindle tho). Compulsive reading and leaves you wanting more! Well Done Ms Carr. Well Done
192 reviews1 follower
August 17, 2019
Starting to really get into the story!

To be honest I had a rough time getting into this series. That said, this book was beyond the high standards I expect from Martha Carr!
Love the book and characters. You pulled this book and series to the top!
Profile Image for Ann Zdunczyk.
1,007 reviews3 followers
July 29, 2019
5 Elementals

Maggie’s friend Jake is tortured by his own Grandfather. Bernie becomes a raccoon. They are on a quest to help fix Mother Earth. Read to see what happens next!!
238 reviews1 follower
February 5, 2022
Another good book

Another good book in a great series! I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of the series and finding out what happens next.
Profile Image for Philip.
362 reviews3 followers
January 27, 2020
Maggie called them all

Once more into the quest! The past does not predict the future! ( I love this quote, will use it as my wall hanging)
Displaying 1 - 18 of 18 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.