Start by marking “Limp Dicks & Saggy Tits” as Want to Read:
Limp Dicks & Saggy Tits

Limp Dicks & Saggy Tits

What to do when your husband runs off and leaves you single—when being single is not your thing?

Lizzie has decided that single life does not suit her.

From castles in Scotland to barns in Kent, via apartments in London, she embarks on a journey of self-discovery as a single woman with all the humorous pitfalls along the way.

Naked artists, extreme earth lovers,
Published (first published August 1st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Limp Dicks & Saggy Tits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Limp Dicks & Saggy Tits

Start your review of Limp Dicks & Saggy Tits
DJ Sakata
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Favorite Quotes:

I have nothing against drag queens, per se. I have everything against my husband running off with one.

It wasn’t quite the introduction to Pilates I was expecting. In fact, Pilates wasn’t quite what I was expecting full stop, and bore no resemblance to the old DVD I’d found and watched. We were shown to mats, and I was expected to contort my body into positions it hadn’t been in since I was a rampant teenager with a penchant for experimental sex positions. It was the slight
Tracie Podger
Jun 07, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Limp Dicks & Saggy Tits is a humorous journey through single life at fifty-years-old. I want to give you a little background to this story. A family member (I'll keep her nameless) found herself single at fifty after having been with her husband since the age of fifteen. I need you to believe me when I tell you of some of the conversations that went a little like this...

ME: Don't accept a drink from a stranger, okay?
THEM: Why?
ME: Because it might be drugged.
THEM: Who is going to drug me?
ME:
Fiona (Titch) Hunt
I would like to thank Tracie Podger for writing a hilarious novel that had me up since 1am yesterday morning reading the last three quarters of the book.

Lizzie's had a devastating start to single life. Her ex husband is gay and run off with a ex navy man named Sally. She's waiting for her divorce to come through and her best friend Joe is letting her stay in a flat (he calls it an apartment) for free. Along comes Ronan (Mr Suave and Sexy) which is own problems. He whisks her away to Scotland for
AJ's book-reMarks
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious

While this story is laugh out loud funny, it's also very true. Being single again and dating in this new technology is very confusing and challenging. The comedy of errors, the hilarious events are entertaining!
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
If you are looking for a book that will make you laugh, chuckle and darn right guffaw, then this is the book you need. Tracie Podger has written a really hilarious, slightly eccentric, story with a wonderful romantic storyline.

Lizzie is a woman in her prime, 50 and yes that really is your prime! However, she hasn't realised it yet, having just come out of a divorce, under slightly bizarre circumstances, to say the least. She is sad, lonely and unsure of what to do next. Then she meets Ronan:
Andrea Morgan -Bookaholic Sister's
Ok so at first i was a little apprehensive about this book as its not something I normally read but wow im so glad i took a chance on it!!!!

What happens when your husband runs off with a drag queen called sally??? ,yep you read that right haha follow lizzie as she embarks on a newly single life at 50 it sure is an interesting ride haha

A brilliant, hilarious book that will have you laughing right from the start i highly recommend this book with a fabulous storyline and brilliant characters
Stefanie
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok, I freaking loved this book! I think I loved it even more because lizzie reminded me of my mother. She's just as funny and forgiving. I loved all of the other characters too. I laughed a lot whilst reading this book and enjoyed every second of it. Definitely a must read.
Karen Atkinson
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the funniest book I have read, the first story with pat the cat had me crying with laughter. You get some rom coms that are funny to begin with (which is fine) but then the comedy stops and it becomes all about the romance. This book is not one of them it had me laughing all the way though. Although still carrying the romance to the story. I love this fact this was also a book about an older lady who was learning to live a different life to what the last 30 years had been.

I loved Lizzie
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
Limp Dicks and Saggy Tits by Tracie Podger
#Review
#PreorderNow
#MatureHeroine

5* review from Emerald Book Reviews

Okay, first of all, can we please take a minute and enjoy the brilliance of that damn book title? I love it because it takes the notion that that’s all there is after a certain age and this love story is here to tell you, that that is absolute bulls***.

Shamefully this is only the second book that I’ve read featuring protagonists over the age of fifty, the second one I beta read a few
Ellie Shepherd
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If ever you needed a book to cheer you up, this is it....seriously it is absolutely bloody laugh aloud funny. The characters and the story were fantastic. I raced through this in 2 sittings and couldn't stop laughing, even when perhaps I shouldn't.
Although there is lots going on and it is a 'busy' book it is an absolute corker.
Well done Tracy, another smashing book.
Now to heal my stomach muscles, from belly laughing too much.
Julia Stevens
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was in the mood for a humorous, light hearted book and with a title like that, how could I not read it!

There were moments of laugh out loud humour (Pat the Cat and where the title comes from are just two examples) but there was also an emotional heart warming story about two people with a lot of baggage coming to terms with the world of dating at the age of 50. I'm fast approaching that age and can totally sympathize with the fears, nerves and worries this would entail. I loved Lizzie, she
Susan Angela Wallace
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Limp dicks and saggy tits by Tracie Podger.

Lizzie has decided that single life does not suit her.

Naked artists, extreme earth lovers, taxidermy, and blow up dolls, are just some of the encounters Lizzie has to endure in her
Jo
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I think this author has a fabulous writing style, and enjoyed this book, although not as much as her others. I didn’t find it laugh out loud as others have, but it did raise a smile, due to her brilliant descriptive tone. Enjoyed it and would recommend it. (I found the funniest part was one of the characters reading another of her brilliant books!)
Janet Boyd
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant funny story about a 50 year old woman who is just divorced, Lizzie will have you in fits at some of the things she does and says, this is a most read and deserves more than 5*, thank you Tracie for the laughs xx
Stacey
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've only read one book by this author previously which was a completely different genre so I wasn't sure what to expect from this, as I realise this is out of her comfort zone too!

I wasn't disappointed! We join the main character Lizzie - a 50 year old, newly divorced single woman. With her best friend Joe giving her relationship advice, and the handsome Scot Ronan by her side for a lot of the ride, Podger takes us on a poignant journey of self discovery from London to Scotland to Kent.

It was
Debs
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hilarious! Who knew that being single at fifty would be so complicated/funny/weird. Such a well written book that had me laughing out loud at some bits and cringing at others (especially those that are SO true!)
Patricia Baxes
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If the title was any indication, this book was going to be an outrageous read! I’m happy to say that Tracie Podger did not disappoint. Limp Dicks and Saggy Tits is the story of a 50-year-old, newly divorced woman who is trying her best to survive re-entry into the dating world...amongst other things. Use lubricant as you suffer from vaginal atrophy? Ouch!
The storyline is really entertaining; the characters are amazing; plot twists and turns keep the story moving albeit slowly in some places; and
TRISH BROWN
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Limp Dick & Saggy Tits by Tracie Podger... a superbly funny RomCom.

The humour in this book is second to none. The characters both main and secondary, plot and humour have been an absolute pleasure to read. At times my guffaws could be heard far and wide!

This is my first read by Ms Podger, a book I stumbled across but most definitely not my last, if this book is anything to go by. I feel I’m in for a real treat! A extra well deserved 5 stars.
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first read by Tracie but definitely not the last. What a brilliant book! It was so funny at times that I was laughing out loud. It was such a great rom com, brilliantly written and had me completely sucked into Lizzie's world! I was rooting for her the whole time in the hope she found happiness. I was hooked to the story, it had some sadder parts in as well as the happy and funny. It was such a great read and was s complete breath of fresh air! I loved the end too, it was nice to ...more
Margery Baker
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There’s life after the big 50!
Divorced and basically starting anew after fifty can be iffy, as Lizzie is finding out. Everything is different than it was when she was single before, especially dating. When she met Ronan I was hopeful for her, and their experiences with his home in the country were hysterical! A laugh out loud read with a few tearful moments. A great book for those of us that still have young hearts!
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Kathryn
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a book, there was everything you need for a fun read in this one story!
I enjoyed the humorous style of writing and the detailed descriptions of beautiful scenery. Having been to Scotland I was transported back to places I remember so vividly.
A great feel good, laugh out loud book and I did smile when I came across the mention of The Facilitator knowing it to be another of Tracie Podger’s books!
Terri Turner
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Let me first start by saying I am not a big fan of rom com but I did enjoy reading this book that definitely picked up more in the second half. I love Tracie's books especially her thrillers and darker genre so this was a big change for me to read this.

There were two things that I really did love about this book, one; the age of the characters. Not many authors write about 50 plus divorced women or men for that matter, and I also related to some of what was happening to Lizzie as I was divorced
Wendy Hodges
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story, it's down to earth and honest warts and all. Thankfully even though I'm in the age bracket I don't have the weak bladder but do have the bingo wings lol. This is funny but also a bit sad in places, I really felt for Lizzie at times, all she wanted was honesty and straight talking instead she got half truths, pranks in poor taste and uncertainty. She was extremely forgiving of it all, possibly more than I would have been. Often she felt vulnerable and hurt but picked herself ...more
Megan Hetherington
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. It is a witty insight into a recently divorced 50 year old and the challenges she faces with a new love and a pre-menopausal body. I thought Lizzie was a strong, realistic heroine. I enjoyed the storyline and there were laugh out loud moments.
Andy Thorn
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very entertaining read. This book turned out to be a little bit different from what I was expecting. From the blurb, I was expecting the fifty year old protagonist to try to navigate the modern world of dating, trying to establish the rules in a world of online dating sites, speed dating, even tinder. I expected a range of disastrous dates and unsuitable men, with each experience helping to clarify pitfalls to avoid and provide hilarious anecdotes. In fact, the story focuses around just one ...more
Ann Meemken
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lizzie marriage has ended and is trying to get back out there. Her best friend Joe lets her to stay in one of his properties. He helps her by encouraging her to get out there and enjoy life.
She meets Ronan who has some baggage of his own.
This story was fun to read. It was a great read, with great characters and few twists you never seen coming.
Kaye Springett
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great book funny and quirky and made me laugh out load and so true with how a woman would think really worth a read
Colin Bell
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good story has a mix of humour and pathos : this has both. From the scene with the gimp suit to being alone, hurt and lost in the Scottish woods the story has twists and turns that kept me hooked.
I have a couple more of Tracie's books sitting I my TBR list that I will now have to get around to reading.
Eva
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! It was a read that I will share with all my girl friends. Why? Because as a 50 year old woman I completely relate and it’s great to have a protagonist be my age. This story is touching and funny. So many great laugh out loud bits are written and the romance is wonderful and very real.
Kristi Musick
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a does a 50 year old woman do who recently finds herself divorced? She dates! Come enjoy the hilarious adventures as Lizzie tries to find her way in her new life. Can she find her way without heartache?
I laughed out loud so many times in this beautifully written RomCom. Come and enjoy the fabulous characters and many adventures of Lizzie. I literally laughed, cried and nearly wet my pants. I absolutely loved it!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Cherry Beats
  • Another Life
  • Dare You: Dare Duet, Part One: Billie and Sawyer (Unchained Attraction, #1)
  • Tabloid Princess (Tabloid Princess #1)
  • The Big Ohhh: A laugh out loud Romantic Comedy
  • The Last Witch of North Berwick House
  • Pelvic Flaws
  • All The Forbidden Things
  • Dare Me: Dare Duet, Part Two: Billie and Sawyer (Unchained Attraction, #2)
  • Hot Daddy Sauce (Hot Daddy, #1)
  • Scandal Queen (Tabloid Princess #2)
  • Exhale and Move On
  • Just A Kiss (Angel Sands #4)
  • Found (The Scions #2)
  • Bad For Me
  • Piper: A Last Score Spin Off
  • Hidden (The Scions #1)
  • Ready For Flynn, Part 1 (Ready For Flynn #1)
Tracie Podger currently lives in Kent, UK with her husband and a rather obnoxious cat called George. She’s a Padi Scuba Diving Instructor with a passion for writing. Tracie has been fortunate to have dived some of the wonderful oceans of the world where she can indulge in another hobby, underwater photography. She likes getting up close and personal with sharks.

Twitter