Start by marking “Hurricane Hearts” as Want to Read:

(Storm MC Reloaded #1)

A standalone Storm MC Reloaded novel.

She walked away from me five years ago.
She ran and took my heart with her.
Now I want it back, and hers too.
She can tell me no.
She can try to hide.
She can take her time.
But I’m a man on my knees.
Birdie Beaumont will be mine again.

My first lie had been to save us.
My second lie had been to save him.
My third lie broke me.
I still love him ju
Published June 25th 2019

Krista Ricchi
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The title says it all. This book is a hurricane of emotions. Pain is a constant cycle. Sometimes we can bury it deep but it always comes to the surface. Secrets can only eat away at your soul and when they finally break free you should preprare for your worst nightmare to come true. This story will take you on an emotional journey of forgiveness and learning to love yourself. This truly was incredible and honestly my favorite so far of any mc romance. The writing is perfect and so detailed you f ...more
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
WINTER & BIRDIE ... Emotional + Gritty

Oh Nina Nina Nina!!!!

You certainly know how to win over hearts with your Storm men ... and women. HURRICANE HEARTS was simply sublime. Never have I read an MC novel that was grippingly emotional and heartbreakingly shattering, as the story of Winter Morrison and his one true love Birdie Beaumont.

Nothing is perfect about either Winter or Birdie, except the love that they deeply have for each other. He is a broody, stubborn alpha man with the tenderest of
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Hurricane Hearts is absolutely my favorite book of Nina's to date.
From the minute I read Storm I fell in love with all of Nina's guys and related to many of the sassily independent women she paired them tough men up with. However, I don't think I've honestly connected on a real-life basis with any two characters more, than I did with Winter & Birdie.

**"I'd raise hell if she tried to leave me again. She was my soul mate."**

All it took was one mistake for Birdie to realize she messed up any
The Smutbrarians
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feels 5
Steam 5
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

EASY FIVE STARS FOR NINA!!! This book! Y’all!!! So good. I loved the change of pace from the MC chaos to just straight up angst and feels. Nina nailed so many emotions it’s unreal. I cried a little, laughed a little and swooned a whole fucking lot! Great read! Winter and Birdie have just become the IT couple and I can’t wait to see what happens with them in future stories. They are like J and Madison to me.
She's a Lip Biter
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Multiple Reviews Below

5Stars
Wow! This book blew me away in ways a book hasn't done in a while. It consumes my day and before I realised it I had read the last words. I waited for this book to be released as a whole and I can honestly say I am pleased that I did. This was a raw and emotional driven read and I found myself sitting with tears streaming down my face.

Brandilyn Petitto
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an epic read! I’m just blown away by how amazing this story is. Winter and Birdie find their way back to each other. They’ve been through an emotional roller coaster together. Winter is a strong, sweet, sexy alpha who just pulls at my heart strings. Birdie has dealt with so much but still manages to be this strong, beautiful, and sassy woman. I loved the banter between Winter and Birdie. This story had me crying, laughing, and gripping the edge of my seat. I can’t wait for the next book in ...more
Nina Levine
Jun 16, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
HURRICANE HEARTS IS LIVE ON AMAZON & FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED!!

Are you ready to fall in love with Winter Morrison?

description

A standalone Storm MC Reloaded Novel

Amazon US
Amazon Worldwide

"Nina nailed so many emotions it’s unreal. I cried a little, laughed a little and swooned a whole fucking lot!" - The Smut-Brarians
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Just because I talk too much, you want to shut me up with your dick."

I've been a member of the Nina Levine Fan Club for years. Once I read my first Storm MC book I never looked back. I've taken my #AuthorStalker duties very seriously and seeing the cover reveal for Hurricane Hearts had me bouncing with excitement to get my hands on it.

The mystery surrounding the reason that Birdie left him tortured me right along with Winter. The story is told in dual POV so I knew what they were thinkin
Chanah Dickson (The Book Whisperer)
Nina Levine never fails to amaze me with how she evokes more emotion with her words with each page written.With Hurricane Hearts I didn’t think I was ever going to be able to pull myself together again!

Birdie hides behind many things at the beginning of this book to distance herself from her home town and everyone in it. When she’s finally comes home she manages to keep up her barriers but when she sees Winter truly suffer she knows she can’t let him face that alone, but the guilt she is carryi
Rachel K
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
A bit meh.

I struggled to finish this one. This isn’t my first book by this author but I’m thinking maybe she’s not for me.
MJ
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To say I can't get enough of Nina Levine's MC stories is truly an understatement. Once again, she has seared my soul with the glorious love story that is Hurricane Hearts. A second chance romance that she first started in a newsletter and is now a full-length novel. The push and pull, the desperate emotions that both Birdie Beaumont and Winter Morrison feel as their lives cross paths once again blew me away. I was completely invested from the very first words and held my breath that these two co ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Oh my word, I actually cried... This book was so emotional and heartbreaking, I have no words.
I'm glad i didn't read it chapter by chapter in the newsletter, and waited for the full book. I finished this book in one night, I just couldn't stop reading once I started.

Winter and Birdie have been inlove for years, but then they broke up and Winter didn't know the real reason why. Now 6years later they meet again, and this time Winter is not letting his Birdie get away.
Birdie was in love with Winte
Robin
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Nina just blew me away with this story. I’ve been waiting for Winter and Birdie’s book and devoured each page. Their story was so raw and emotional and they took me on the most incredible journey.
These two characters spent 10 years together and then Birdie made a decision that changed everything. The guilt and the pain drove her away from Winter and they both spent the next five years longing for the other.
This book begins with a chance meeting at the airport five years after their break u
Emily Montoya
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nina is our queen!! Loved this book!!!

Once again Nina delivered big time!!! Winter and Birdies story is one full of anguish and love and sadness and happiness. She breaks your heart just to put it back together with even more happiness than before! Not a single person on this plant could not love this book. There are so many relatable situations and Nina makes these characters come to life. Absolutely fucking amazing!!!! I cannot wait for the next book in this series!!
Jes
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviewed
Loved, Loved, Loved Winter & Birdie! Might just be one of my new favorite books by Nina Levine! Five years apart without a solid reason why Winter is determined to make Birdie his again. You will laugh, cry and fall in love with these two. This book was nothing like other books by Nina; this was a love story more than an MC related book. It’s setting up for the next chapter in the Storm MC. I can’t wait for more if you have read any of Nina’s book you must read Hurricane Hearts!
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“Five years worth of my own guilt twisted deep in my stomach. He thought this was all on him when that was as far from the truth as you could get. I had my own stake in our ending, but it would kill him if he knew the truth. Or maybe I was more concerned it would kill me for him to know. For him to hate me for what I did.”

Regret and bone deep pain lingers in every word and action as Birdie struggles with the guilt and grief of her choices that led to her saying goodbye to the man that is the kee
Jessica Alcazar
Well now …. This was an incredibly emotional ride! *wow* This is one of those stories where the statement “all we need is love” really comes to question. Is it enough? The rational real life me of course thinks absolutely not, but the fictional romance dreamer in me is screaming YES, please YES YES YES! As the saying goes … The struggle is real for Winter and Birdie!

Winter and Birdie have history. A lot of it. Their paths have once again cross years later but there are secrets and pain and a wh
Donna
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Winter and Birdie's story has been a long time coming and I will say it has been one of my favourites in this extended Storm MC world. The story isn't pretty it d
Danny Jeffery
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
While Hurricane Hearts fits into the Storm MC world, I think that this book can actually be read on a stand alone basis so don't be deterred if you've not read any of her Storm books.

Nina has been releasing chapters for this book via her newsletter, however, I stayed away form the chapters, wanting to read it as a whole. I have seen everyone get really excited about the chapters that have come out and I can now see why; I loved this book.

This book sucked me in right from the beginning and I dev
Samantha Ortegon
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found Hurricane Hearts by Nina Levine to be more than just an MC romance read. It has lots of heart, secrets, and determination to fight for love. It's crazy how I could feel Winter's grovel while reading, he is definitely an MC man, his strength, possessiveness, and his love for his family and woman is everything I love in an alpha male. Winter Morrison never really knew the truth to why his girlfriend broke his heart 5 years ago. Now, that she's back into his life, he will do anything to mak ...more
Natasha Mahadeo
Nina Levine gives us another perfect MC love story. Nina always writes the most perfect Alphas and sassy strong heroines. I admire that she never makes them door mats.

Ladies when you start this book be prepared to not put it down. Trust me from the Prologue Birdie and Winter grab you into their world.
Their story is a second chance love story. Trust for all the reasons I thought they broke up those weren't it, not even close. My heart broke for them and all the time they lost but esp for Winter
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Nina Levine is back with an all-new explosive, powerful, emotional, suspenseful, unputdownable book in the brilliant Storm Reloaded MC series and holy hell did this book give me life. The emotions. The pain. The raw intensity. Winter and Birdie *thank goodness for dual POV* were everything in the very best and complicated ways. Their second chance romance totally stole my heart right from the start and kept me glued to the pages long after they stopped.

She walked away from him five years
Lola Bulle
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok so I finally finished reading Hurricane of hearts... What to say...Writing? 100% perfect as always. But hey it is Nina Levine we are talking about. She is one of the best Mc romance writer ever. Story? Well, Winter and Birdie are both deep and strong characters like we are used to. Their story is deep, painful and a rollercoaster of emotions...

But... I didn't enjoy it as much as I did with the other books either it was the Brisbane chapter or the Sidney Chapter.
Why are you going to ask me. W
Megan
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nina Levine is seriously ruining normal men for me! I want to take all the characteristics of her men and put them into a real life man. (If one exists, I have yet to meet him) Once I started this book, I could not put it down. Winter is my new favorite alpha male biker out of any of her books, hands down. I laughed, and I cried. The characters she writes are so realistic, you get invested in their lives. I felt the heartache and the love the whole way through the book. I can't wait for more of ...more
Angela
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow this story is everything. It's about an all consuming love that was found but lost through heartbreak. Winter & Birdies love was not just written in the stars , it was stamped, hard, on the whole God damn universe.
When they find each other again their flame is still burning bright & hot, but when Winter discovers Birdies secret will the fire go out ?.
This book is most certainly linked to the Storm series , but it doesn't involve any MC business like the other Storm books . Althou
Argie
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Winter and Birdie

I really don’t know how she does it but every book gets better! Ever H is my future husband and every h is my new best friend. Winter is AMAZING!! He knows he wants Birdie and will stop at nothing to get her back! These two are electric!! Soooooo good!! If this is the beginning of the new series I can not wait until the next book comes out and we see how Winter and Birdie evolve!
Trudy Dowling
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Waiting for the next release by Nina Levine is always a challenge. But the reward is out of this world. I opened Hurricane Hearts and was blown away. The relationship between Winter and Birdie was a rollercoaster ride of emotions. There were times I didn't think they would make it. There were times that I wanted to reach within the pages a slap one or the other and tell them to pull there head out of well you know where.

Winter and Birdie were made for each other. They were their own worst memor
Tina
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow. Nina Levine has just rocked my world like she never has before. This was the most emotionally charged, gut wrenching, beautiful book that she has ever written. Winter and Birdie are such an awe inspiring couple that we've been waiting for. I won't reveal details of this absolutely perfect and incredible read. This is one that deserves the reader to completely unravel for the first time as they are reading it. Well done Nina. If I could give you 10 stars,I would!
Mel
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I waited to read this until it was finished instead of weekly and I’m glad I did it was hard to wait but I did.

A million WOWS! I loved this book I couldn’t put it down. Even while crying while reading Birdie & Winter. This is my new favourite book. Nina is an amazing storyteller.
Jill
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the best books that I've read in a long time. Absolutely heart stopping !
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
ESCAPE WITH AN ALPHA

USA Today Bestselling Author Nina Levine is an Aussie author who writes alphas with a side of dirty and sassy women who don't hand their hearts over easily.

When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate.

Click to visit Nina on Amazon

Click to visit Nina's Website

Click

Storm MC Reloaded (2 books)
  • War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #1)