Start by marking “Tin Queen (Clifton Forge, #6)” as Want to Read:
Tin Queen (Clifton Forge, #6)

Tin Queen

(Clifton Forge #6)

No promises. No expectations. No names. That’s what Emmett Stone agreed to with the woman who caught his eye two months ago. After years of drama following the end of his motorcycle club, a no-strings fling with a mystery woman is exactly what he needs. Except as they find themselves together more and more, it’s impossible for him to keep his feelings at bay. She’s clever ...more
Published August 31st 2021 by Devney Perry LLC

Start your review of Tin Queen (Clifton Forge, #6)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g 90ca45e7e7c6ddfa7f3d6d91a5f154bd-1-3-1 'TIN QUEEN' Is the sixth full length, romance book in Devney Perry's 'TIN GYPSY' series. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

I'm not going to write this review up as I normally would because like me you need to go in blind, you need to experience this last book like I did because Devney saved the best for last. This book was everything I was hoping for, this book like the whole series exceeded all my expectations.

FlatHoarseFennecfox-size_restricted.gif

Once this landed on my kindle, I was ecstatic until realized I once I read t
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

all-good-things-must-come-to-an-end-brian-obyrne

Emmett Stone has always been loyal to his core and when it comes to his brothers and their families, there's nothing that he wouldn't do for any of them. Falling in love and settling down on his part? That's a complete foregin concept to him right now and he's enjoying his quiet routine single life at the moment. But all of that changes when he comes face to face with a stunning brunette who wants nothing more than one sinful night.

tumblr-inline-p6l08d-FU6-S1voviz4-400

Nova is a woman on a mission and the one thing that
Carvanz
We have Emmett’s story! Holy heck, it was amazing! Once I started this I could not stop! Emmett and Nova stole my heart with every turn of the page.

Hand holding dice Stock Photos - Page 1 : Masterfile

Nova was such an original heroine. She’s got ties that place her into a category that had me on the edge of my seat for much of this book. Throughout most of the story I felt the angst level ratcheting up as the moment of truth grew closer and closer. It placed me into a nail biting bundle of torment.

Couple Out On A Date Together Motorcycle GIF - Couple Out On A Date Together Motorcycle Bike Ride - Discover & Share GIFs

I was already halfway in love with Emmett, but onc
Jennifer Kyle
4 Stars ⭐️
AJ
Aug 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“If you’re looking for your future over your shoulder, you’re turned the wrong way.”

5 stars!

Oh Devney Perry, you can do no wrong! What an absolutely amazing story. A story of family, friendship, revenge, forgiveness and redemption, with unforgettable characters and a stunningly emotional and passionate love story. I loved everything about this book, and it’s a fave for 2021.

This is the final book in the Tin Gypsy series, and is Emmett and Nova’s story. Emmett has been in the background of the l
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Aug 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
description

‘The ace and the queen. Oh, yes. Women fought dirty, especially this one. The queen who’d shove her knife into his back.’

What a way to finish a series with a bang! Devney Perry nailed it in Tin Queen, the sixth and final (we hope not) book in the Tin Gypsy series. What a ride it’s been and what a privilege to be a part of the Tin Gypsies paths to love. It’s been bloody brilliant, and we feel so sad that it’s over, but then again, that’s the sign of a fabulous well-written series that stole our h
The Smutbrarians
Aug 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Feels 2
Storyline 5
Steam 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc Provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

What can I say about the beautiful ending to an amazing series? My Tin Gypsy family is trying to move on and stay safe when Emmett meets Nova and sparks fly EVERYWHERE. Both are determined to keep things casual for different reasons. Emmett is looking for some steamy good loving and Nova is out for revenge. I love every single character in this series...well, maybe every single member of the Tin Gypsy family
Antonella
random ramblings:
- enemies to lovers without hero knowing that the heroine was an actual enemy
- solid and sweet conclusion to a series
- Gypsy King snd Riven Knight are my favorite books in this series
- Nova never grew on me
2,5⭐

Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„He’d set me free.
We’d set each other free.”

This is such a bittersweet moment, because it’s the last book in the series, but Devney Perry definitely ended it with a bang! Tin Queen is my favorite part of Tin Gypsy, hands down. It’s full of suspense, undeniable chemistry and passion that could melt an iceberg. Emmett and Nova’s story was such a rollercoaster of emotions, addicting right from the first page and keeping me hostage to the last one.

This book is a story about revenge, forgiveness
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Devney has penned a Heartbreaker that devours you whole, all the while sipping on a cup full of readers tears. It stole my heart, grabbed me in its engaging plot and mesmerizing narrative from the get go. I finished it with a heavy heart cause the pages ended before my heart was done. I wanted more, I needed more, I'm not willing to let these characters go yet.
There's anguish & tears aplenty but the scorching sex is at the pulse-pounding, page-scorching, inadvertantly-moaning level. This is THE
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Aug 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021

Shivani (shivsreads_ )
A beautiful ending to a beautiful series.

Tin Queen is the final book in the Tin Gypsy series by Devney Perry. It follows Nova and Emmet as she plans to seek revenge on the former members of the Tin Gypsy motorcycle club by seducing him to get information that could destroy them.

I was curious and a bit wary to see how this plot would play out. A story that involves a man and his enemy’s daughter who is out for revenge, is going to be complex to say the least. But Emmet and Nova manage to find t
Natasha is a Book Junkie

As we bid farewell to Clifton Forge, Montana, we are reminded once again what a tremendous storyteller Devney Perry truly is. With an emotionally charged tale that grips you by the throat from the very first page, Perry serves up the perfect storm to bring together two people who were destined to hate one another. And it should come as no surprise that, in a series that never lacked in twists and turns, s
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
A phenomenal end to a series that is one of my absolute favorites. The final member of the group, Emmett gets his HEA in the sexy enemies to lovers romance.

Here’s what I loved:
Nova and Emmett were fire! Their sexy secret hookups were on point. I particularly loved the fact that Nova couldn’t help falling for Emmett. Real talk, I didn’t expect to love him as much as I did. He went from my least favorite member to absolute favorite in no time flat.
The character development is a real winner here.
Cindy ✩☽♔
Feb 05, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Star crossed lovers are my jam 😌 let’s go!
JESSI ☾
Sep 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Praise for Tin Queen by Devney Perry!! She ended the Tin Gypsy series with Emmett & Nova and there was no other way for it to be done. Emmett had been the enigma we all wondered about and getting his story was nothing short of perfection.

“The man was slashing through my defenses one night at a time. The longer I stayed, the more it would hurt in the end. But I couldn’t bring myself to leave.”

No names. No expectations. No promises. That is what Emmitt Stone agreed to with the woman he met at
Kim
Aug 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars
The plot for this one was like a runaway train heading for a collision and there was little chance of stopping it. But I also could not look away. It is finally Emmett Stone's turn to be taken down by a woman.

Nova is a woman that always was seeking Daddy's time and approval. And after tragedies struck her family, she decided she was going to be the one to take out the revenge...on the Tin Gypsies. She is an intelligent lawyer, but she is ready to sleep with the enemy if she has to. Sh
Halle Reads
Sep 04, 2021 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars 🌟

Note to self - I need to stop anticapting books in series as they tend to let me down. My expectations were probably higher then that should've been as this lacked quite a bit of everything.

The romance bored me and I didn't connected to it and the suspense side took too long to move, like the pacing was off or something. Maybe it's just me or maybe it was the book but this one felt a little off. Oh well still a great series as a whole this one just wasn't it.
shereads.pang
Aug 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc for a honest review.

My 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 right now. I'm so sad that this series is over. Such a 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥. I 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 this world so much. Hoping and fingers crossed that Devney would be writing the 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.⁣

Excited can't even express how much I wanted this book. But I have to say, it was not like what I 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝. The minute I finished Fallen Jester, I was so intrigued. Nova was the daughter of the villain, and was seeking revenge for her father because he's no
Mandy’s Book Reviews
Sep 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tin Queen was the perfect ending for the Tin Gypsy series! It was a suspenseful thrilling and exciting adventure that has now come to an end it’s bittersweet I’m sad it’s over what a ride it’s been Devney Perry definitely saved the best for last so buckle up and go on one last ride !
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Love, Love, Love this story! Tin Queen is my new favorite book by this author.
As the last book in the Tin Gypsy series, there was the expected drama that the previous stories have all been leading toward. Tin Queen is a bit Romeo & Juliet with a twist.

“We were on opposites sides of a battle started by our parents.”

I devoured this story in one day, not wanting to put it down once I had started. It was one of those books where you just cannot imagine there being any way for an HEA and I needed t
Betty Loves Love
Aug 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am so sad that this series has come to an end, but this is the best series ending book ever. Nova and Emmett will take you on a ride through past pain, current turmoil, and future hope. The absolute raw emotion and pain that flows off of the pages grabs your attention and doesn’t let it go. From the very first pages of the book I was drawn in and held captive with anticipation. I couldn’t wait to turn the page but I did not want it to end. This was my most anticipated book of the year, and it ...more
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
Confession: revenge romances genuinely stress me out. As a reader, you know there’s this big secret between the protagonists, and I’m always anxiously waiting for it to be discovered. 🙈 So I was admittedly nervous when I learned that Tin Queen by Devney Perry would have a revenge romance storyline. And not only that, but the hero’s motorcycle club is responsible for putting the heroine’s father behind bars! 😱 As a huge fan of Devney Perry and her Tin Gypsy Series, I started the book nervous, but ...more
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This story was everything! Tin Queen was filled with so much emotion, passion, and heart, from the very first page I was all in. I loved Nova and Emmett, the chemistry between them, and the amazing build to them coming together. I feel like a broken record but I swear every Devney Perry book I read is a new favorite. The final book in the Tin Gypsy series was phenomenal!

Nova and Emmett were fantastic! They each had totally different motivations happening and I loved knowing what the other didn't
BookishStacy
Wow! Such a great ending to a fantastic series! It gave off the vibe of mystery that I loved so much about the first in the series.
Keri Loves Books
Aug 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to such an incredible series. Family and forgiveness will be hammered home as Emmett and Nova find their way to forver.

Nova’s trying to uncover the truth and get justice for her brother’s murder. She’ll have to become the ultimate liar to uncover what really happened. She’s not doing this just for herself, but for the love of her father who is depending on her to get revenge.

Emmett has always been happy with the single life. He has his friends, his family, and his work to keep
Stephanie
Aug 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021arcs
Talk about bittersweet and beautiful. Honestly, I kept putting this one off because I didn’t want to say goodbye to Clifton Forge. I really loved Emmett, but Nova was hard to like at first because of her lying to him! Usually, I DNF or completely avoid these storylines but because it’s Devney, I trusted that everything would work out in the end… and of course, it did. The epilogue was so perfect and I’m sad to see these characters go. 4.5 stars

ARC received in exchange for an honest review.
Truddy Hoffmann
Aug 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It seems like I say this with every new release from Devney Perry, but this REALLY is her best book to date. Emmet and Nova are magic together and this book is everything a romance should be. Ms. Perry delivers a beautiful love story full of heart and heat with enough twists to keep you guessing. Tin Queen is the final story in the Tin Gypsy series and while the stories all stand on their own, it’s best to read the whole series as you don’t want to miss a single word.
Carrie Aarons
Aug 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Brutally angsty, this book is the definition of enemies-to-lovers. The ultimate Romeo and Juliet story, Tin Queen is the perfect ending to this incredible world Perry has created. With turbulent emotions, explosive sex scenes, a complicated but well-thought-out plot and guest appearances by our favorite characters in the series, this romance had it all. I am so sad to bid them farewell, but this book is everything Perry fans will want for the Tin Gypsy universe. Five freaking stars!
gretareadsromance
I am so sad to see this series come to an end but what an amazing finish!

Nova and Emmett, Ace and the Queen, have a story that completes all the mysteries and constant worries that surround the Tin Gypsies.

Nova grew up thinking one thing about her life and when trying to defend it learns something else entirely. Emmett has never wanted to settle down and the casual fling with Nova is suppose to be just that, casual. When time stretches on lies get harder to tell and the reasons Nova is around g
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Turning Pages At ...: Tin Queen (Tin Gypsy #6) by Devney Perry 29 22 Sep 05, 2021 08:02AM

• The Brazen (Calamity Montana, #3)
  • Chasing Serenity (River Rain #1)
  • The Bluff (Calamity Montana, #2)
  • Midnight Promises (The Sweet Magnolias, #8)
  • A Slice of Heaven (The Sweet Magnolias #2)
  • Stealing Home (The Sweet Magnolias #1)
  • Sweet Tea at Sunrise (The Sweet Magnolias #6)
  • Virgin River (Virgin River, #1)
  • Swan Point (The Sweet Magnolias #11)
  • Honeysuckle Summer (The Sweet Magnolias #7)
  • Welcome to Serenity (The Sweet Magnolias #4)
  • Catching Fireflies (The Sweet Magnolias, #9)
  • Feels Like Family (The Sweet Magnolias #3)
  • A Summer in Sonoma
  • Home in Carolina (The Sweet Magnolias #5)
  • Where Azaleas Bloom (The Sweet Magnolias, #10)
  • There with You (Adair Family #2)
  • Adverse Possession (The Anna Albertini Files, #3)
See top shelves…
Devney is a USA Today bestselling author who lives in Washington with her husband and two sons. Born and raised in Montana, she loves writing books set in her treasured home state. After working in the technology industry for nearly a decade, she abandoned conference calls and project schedules to enjoy a slower pace at home with her family. Writing one book, let alone many, was not something she ...more

Clifton Forge (6 books)
  • Gypsy King (Clifton Forge #1)
  • Riven Knight (Clifton Forge, #2)
  • Stone Princess (Clifton Forge, #3)
  • Noble Prince (Clifton Forge, #4)
  • Fallen Jester (Clifton Forge, #5)

News & Interviews

There's something so special about each class of debut YA authors; after all, young adult fiction is all about the hopefulness of new...
“I hadn’t even known I was lost, yet here I was, found in Emmett’s arms.” 1 likes
“We survive the goodbyes so when a hello comes along, we appreciate its beauty.” 0 likes