Start by marking “Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)

Hitched

(Happy Cat #3)

She’s the last woman on earth I’d marry….again.
Yet here I am.
Saying my vows. Again.
To save an alpaca.
At least, that’s my story.
But the truth might be a little more complicated.
I didn’t want to let her go the first time. But now I have a second chance to win over my wife.
We’re older. Wiser. And hornier.
This time, I won’t fail.

Hitched is a red hot, enemies-to-lovers
Published September 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hitched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hitched

Start your review of Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
Carmen Rae
I know I say this after every book in the series but I really, really love Happy Cat. That town is seriously crazy in all the best of ways. I can't even think about the series without getting a big cheesy grin on my face.

And the chemistry between Hope and Blake has been simmering in the background of the previous books. And I have been dying to find out why there was so much animosity between them. And I can honestly say I didn't see that coming.

Hope is such a sweetheart and I have been a huge
CzekMart
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another laughed out loud hilarious trip to Happy Cat, the home of our favorite book characters, may they be human or of the four legged animal variety.
Hitched is book 3 in the series, however can be read as a standalone.
In Hitched, Hope St. Clair finds herself in a desperate need of husband to save her rescue alpaca from becoming her cousin’s property.
Blake, who has bern working on getting his winery off the ground and is in need of liquor license for his tasting room, reluctantly agrees to
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
What a fun and captivating story! I’m a sucker for the marriage before love trope so when I saw the blurb for this one, I knew I had to read it. From the very beginning, I was hooked.

Grant and Valente gave us so much to sink our teeth into. The humor had me laughing out loud and eager to see what in the world would happen next. The characters were incredibly endearing. I felt for them, I rooted for them, and I fell in love with them. The banter created some great tension and the romance was
BookAddict
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Giggle, chortle, snort, snicker, guffaw, grin, laugh out loud. You'll do all this and more while reading this book. And swoon! OMGee, for all the frolicking fun and incendiary chemistry, this book offers hit after hit to the heart! Once again I’m in awe of the kind of minds that can deliver such unique hilarity and colorful creativity that, with no effort at all, captivate the reader while still delivering an enticing, endearing story that touches the heart.

This time we get the story of the
Babel
This couple is no exception. I was really looking forward to this story because the characters were always bickering and she has a penchant for electronics to go mashed potato around her. And she has a farm to care for animals! I could not deprive myself from enjoying this funny tale. And I loved every scene and dialogue!

I wasn't expecting the baggage they are both carrying and how it impacts their relationship. It adds so much bittersweet meaning to how they are together. Now, Blake and Hope
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
You guys, August was a crappy month and I so needed the gut busting, belly shaking laughs while reading Hitched.

From the very first page, I couldn’t help but root for Hope and Blake and their animal menagerie to find their happily ever after. Seriously, who wouldn’t want these Happy Cat life-long residents to find love in each other—again. Yep, they’ve been married before—for about 24 hours—and neither forgot what it felt like to be loved by the other.

Even if they acted like they hated each
Jo Reads Romance
Aug 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary

Fun and quirky book
3 stars

I was drawn to this book by the unusual blurb. Love me a story of a second chance romance. Can’t say I’ve read enough stories where those second chances come because of an alpaca, to know if it’s a trope that’s a favourite of mine! But it sounded like a fun romantic comedy and so I gave it a go.

On reflection, this isn’t really a romantic comedy in the way I expected. It’s got laughs and humour (including hilarious, pun-tastic animal names) but it’s more romantic
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hitched us book three in the Happy Cat series. It can be read as a standalone. I read the second one but never got around to reading the first one. I loved this one. The story flows great. It's written by two authors but I couldn't tell because the story line runs smoothly. Hope is Blake act like they don't like each other but Blake is who Hope calls when she needs help. These two were cute. Hope's a little crazy but in a sweet funny way. The whole town is a little crazy and fun. This one is a ...more
Red Cheeks Reads
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 SMOOCHES!

I read the previous two books in the Happy Cat series by Lili Valente and Pippa Grant, and I enjoyed them both. These two authors are fantastic together! Their writing styles blended effortlessly, transitioning seamlessly between the two of them, and coming together perfectly. This story flowed so smoothly and consistently, I honestly couldn’t tell who was writing what, which is exactly what I want in a collaborative effort.

Hitched, the third book in theHappy Catseries,was just as
Monique V
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
So much fun
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Yay, another visit to Happy Cat, another O'Dell brother and a funny and witty story to go along with it that includes previous animals of trash panda's, hedgehogs and now and Alpaca.

Hope has been in previous books and we have seen ho Hope distress things with her energy, but we have also seen how Blake and Hope are always arguing with each other and in this book we finally get to see the whole story.

Helping out
Erin Lewis
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Hitched (Happy Cat #3) by Pippa Grant & Lili Valente
I love the writing style of Pippa Grant and Lili Valente, I have no idea were one author stops and the other takes over such is their seamless story-telling.
I have to say that when I read the blurb for this book I quickly put my hand up to read and review. It sounded so intriguing and is Blake O’Dell and Hope St. Clair’sstory.
Blake and Hope are total opposites and this makes for some laugh out loud moments throughout the
2OCC Reviews
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica, marie
Marie’s Review

Pippa Grant and Lili Valente have brought us another wonderfully zany story from the town of Happy Cat. Blake and Hope’s story has some layers to it and that makes it so much more entertaining.

I had a soft spot for Hope from the first time I read about her. Between her devotion to animals to her quirky little problem of blowing up electronics all around her, she found a spot in my heart. Blake is the good guy that everyone wants for either themselves or for their friend. Together
Serenechaosnyc
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pippa Grant and Lili Valente have perfected the skill of introducing adorable animals as key cast members in wonderful romantic comedies. This is the third book in the series and we return to Happy Cat to see why Hope and Blake are enemies. (We met both characters in prior books, where they had a contentious relationship. While it’s not necessary to read the prior books to understand what is happening in this book, they are such fun books that introduce the great cast. So, I would recommend you ...more
Seffra
Sep 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: did-not-finish
Hmmmm...okay, so this book was a bust to say the least. I hated the female MC right off the bat-she was incredibly rude to Blake who was absolutely the nicest despite the situation they've been in for 4 years. I couldn't with her-she seemed like a spoiled brat who expected everything to go her way and when it didn't she became a bigger b*tch.... Didn't fit my definition of 'heroine' at all.
MrsJoseph *grouchy*
I was not enjoying myself. Did not find it funny.
Meryl Markowitz
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read an advanced copy for an honest review.
We first encounter Blake and Hope in the book Hitched, and their chemistry is "Shocking". Literally Hope shorts out everything electical and Blake grumbles and fixes it.

In Hitched, Hope needs to marry somone, anyone to keep her alpaca. Blake is at the BOTTOM of her list. They were secrectly married 4 years ago, and Hope annulled it. Why would he even say yes this time? Plus she has that "nullufying" electric products going on.

Blake agrees to help Hope
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lili Valente and Pippa Grant join forces once again and produce romantic comedy gold!
In this latest book, we return to the silly and appropriately named town of Happy Cat to find love for two more of its residents. Blake and Hope have a long and complicated history with each other but all feelings will be put aside for the sake of saving an alpaca. But not just any alpaca, Chewpaca is a well sought after alpaca known for his impressive sperm. And if Hope can't find herself a husband quickly,
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Hitched by Pippa Grant & Lili Valente is the story of Blake O'Dell and Hope St. Claire.
Blake and Hope had married to young it didn't last. Now in their present day Blake and Hope "Frenemy". Hope overseas a animal sanctuary which involves Chewpac and Alpaca who is very wanted for his stud service. Hope has someone who is trying to take this away from her and to fix it she has to get married ASAP. Blake has been burned by Hope and her craziness that leads to some adventures but he ends up
Amy
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful, amusing story about Blake and Hope, who marry (for the second time) to save Chewy, the alpaca, from Hope’s greedy cousin. It’s sexy, warm and a bit sad. A race to the finish to see who ends up with Chewy - but are Hope and her cousin the only two people after him? Add in George Cooney, his growing family, the hedgehogs and several goats and the story comes alive. A must read. And don’t miss Chewy’s epilogue. Didn’t see that coming!
Tiera McMillian
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: oct-2019
I started out this series with this book. Actually book 2 in the series but of course its story can stand alone just fine but you miss out on getting to know some great characters from the rest of the series. The ridiculousness continues in book 2 of the Happy Cat series. Fortunately for the readers not only do we have all the characters from book 1 we love and adore including a frisky trash panda, we also get to know a clever new Alpaca and his boy toy.. Thats right folks not only does Pippa ...more
Christine C
Sep 04, 2019 rated it liked it
In Hitched, we return to the small Georgia town of Happy Cat. While this is technically a standalone story, some aspects will be very confusing if you have not read the previous two books, particularly Hammered if you want to really know what all the fuss is about Hope and electronics. It's basically explained via context in this book but the previous one explores it much more. It's also where we first "meet" Hope and Blake.

This second-chance story isn't quite as slapsticky as the previous two
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Pippa Grant & Lili Valente are back writing together again and I couldn't get enough of all these words y'all. Oh. my. goodness!! Be still my racing heart. These two slay me every single time they co-write and this newest romantic comedy standalone might just be my new favorite to date by this fantastic duo... unputdownable, unstoppable, undeniable, and completely unforgettable in all the ways.

Hitched was really, really good... a quirky, sweet, swoony, laugh out loud, all in my
Michele McMullen
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I think I just fell in love with the town of Happy Cat . Hope and Blake and their crazy cute supporting cast have given me quite a tour of their fabulous town. Hope and Blake have had a love..hate...Love ....kinda hate relationship ! Hope is a quirky girl and is not only beautiful inside but lovely on the outside . She has an overwhelming love for all animals and has been caring for her grandmothers eclectic brood of furry friends . Now her grandmother has left specific guidelines for permanent ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
You can’t go wrong with romantic comedies and enemies to lovers stories and these authors knocked it out of the park. Having a relationship because of an alpaca is kind of strange, but hey; it really did work. This story had my attention from page one until the very end.

I love the hate, love relationship between Blake and Hope. That connection is there even though they do not want to admit it. Blake O’Dell and Hope St. Claire are both stubborn characters, but Hope is the most stubborn of the
Thuy Taylor
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I want to move to Happy Cat! These characters, the townspeople, the animals, oh goodness, like can I just live out my life there? Is there such a real place?

Hope and Blake have known each other for a long time, but the also have a dislike to each other, but they are holding onto a secret no one knows about. But deep down, Blake wants love, wants a family, wants it all and he has always felt this pull to Hope. But, Hope needs help to get married because of an Alpaca. And guess who is there to
Cece
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love these visits to Happy Cat and those gorgeous O'Dell brothers. This addition brings us the real story behind that contempt Blake seems to have for Hope St Claire. These two characters were introduced in Hammered (book 2) and we really saw the sparks flying even with all the snarky comments thrown at each other. I just knew there was something between them and was happy to have the answers. Pippa really has a way of creating animals or pets that become such an integral part of the tale and ...more
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
Sweet, funny and romantic...
Blake and Hope “Hate” each other so much so that they get married twice!
This is a face paced, easy read. The cast of characters are hilarious. The animals are a hoot. The town is a riot.
If you want a laugh and feel good read, grab this gem.
~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~
Theme or Tone~ 4/5
Flow (Writing Style)~ 4/5
Backdrop (World
LaCath
I loved all Happy Cat books, but I let this one for last because the enemies-to-lovers trope isn't for me. Although, this time, it was kinda ok, because the main characters weren't really enemies and got over this part relatively fast.
For the rest, it was a Happy Cat book, so it meant animals behaving almost like humans, love between brothers, empowering girl friendship, over-the-top-but-somewhat-funny situations, a ton of oddballs and a sweet yet sexy romance.
I hope there will be a fifth book
V Meade
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blake and Hope are perfect for each other, but how does perfect work when only half of the couple is willing to admit to feelings? When you grow up never being good enough and without love and acceptance it’s hard to believe you deserve love as an adult. Throw in a couple Alpacas, George and his rowdy family, some dogs and other fun loving animals and maybe just maybe this couple will realize they are everything to each other!

This series is so much fun! Don’t miss out on Hitched!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Bangover (The Bangover #1)
  • Bang Theory (The Bangover #2)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Friends with Bang-ifits (The Bangover #0.5)
  • Sugared (Misfit Brides, #4)
  • Smittened (Misfit Brides, #3)
  • Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • Merried (Misfit Brides, #5)
  • Blissed (Misfit Brides, #1)
  • Unhitched (Misfit Brides, #7)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • The Billionaire Book Club (Billionaire Collection 3)
  • Love According to Science (Dirty Martini Running Club #2)
  • Spiced (Misfit Brides, #6)
  • Highball Rush (Bootleg Springs #6)
  • A Down and Dirty Christmas
Pippa Grant is a USA Today Bestselling author who writes romantic comedies that will make tears run down your leg. When she's not reading, writing or sleeping, she's being crowned employee of the month as a stay-at-home mom and housewife trying to prepare her adorable demon spawn to be productive members of society, all the while fantasizing about long walks on the beach with hot chocolate chip ...more

Happy Cat (4 books)
  • Hosed (Happy Cat, #1)
  • Hammered (Happy Cat, #2)
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
“Animals are easy, innocent, uncomplicated. Not like humans, who are so often a stress-laced mystery to me…” 1 likes