Start by marking “Hitched” as Want to Read:
Hitched

Hitched

(Happy Cat #3)

She’s the last woman on earth I’d marry….again.
Yet here I am.
Saying my vows. Again.
To save an alpaca.
At least, that’s my story.
But the truth might be a little more complicated.
I didn’t want to let her go the first time. But now I have a second chance to win over my wife.
We’re older. Wiser. And hornier.
This time, I won’t fail.

Hitched is a red hot, enemies-to-lovers laugh-a-
Published September 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hitched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hitched

CzekMart
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another laughed out loud hilarious trip to Happy Cat, the home of our favorite book characters, may they be human or of the four legged animal variety.
Hitched is book 3 in the series, however can be read as a standalone.
In Hitched, Hope St. Clair finds herself in a desperate need of husband to save her rescue alpaca from becoming her cousin’s property.
Blake, who has bern working on getting his winery off the ground and is in need of liquor license for his tasting room, reluctantly agrees to mar
Carmen Rae
I know I say this after every book in the series but I really, really love Happy Cat. That town is seriously crazy in all the best of ways. I can't even think about the series without getting a big cheesy grin on my face.

And the chemistry between Hope and Blake has been simmering in the background of the previous books. And I have been dying to find out why there was so much animosity between them. And I can honestly say I didn't see that coming.

Hope is such a sweetheart and I have been a huge
BookAddict
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Giggle, chortle, snort, snicker, guffaw, grin, laugh out loud. You'll do all this and more while reading this book. And swoon! OMGee, for all the frolicking fun and incendiary chemistry, this book offers hit after hit to the heart! Once again I’m in awe of the kind of minds that can deliver such unique hilarity and colorful creativity that, with no effort at all, captivate the reader while still delivering an enticing, endearing story that touches the heart.

This time we get the story of the thir
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
What a fun and captivating story! I’m a sucker for the marriage before love trope so when I saw the blurb for this one, I knew I had to read it. From the very beginning, I was hooked.

Grant and Valente gave us so much to sink our teeth into. The humor had me laughing out loud and eager to see what in the world would happen next. The characters were incredibly endearing. I felt for them, I rooted for them, and I fell in love with them. The banter created some great tension and the romance was swee
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: missy
You guys, August was a crappy month and I so needed the gut busting, belly shaking laughs while reading Hitched.

From the very first page, I couldn’t help but root for Hope and Blake and their animal menagerie to find their happily ever after. Seriously, who wouldn’t want these Happy Cat life-long residents to find love in each other—again. Yep, they’ve been married before—for about 24 hours—and neither forgot what it felt like to be loved by the other.

Even if they acted like they hated each oth
Babel
This couple is no exception. I was really looking forward to this story because the characters were always bickering and she has a penchant for electronics to go mashed potato around her. And she has a farm to care for animals! I could not deprive myself from enjoying this funny tale. And I loved every scene and dialogue!

I wasn't expecting the baggage they are both carrying and how it impacts their relationship. It adds so much bittersweet meaning to how they are together. Now, Blake and Hope a
Red Cheeks Reads
4.5 SMOOCHES!

I read the previous two books in the Happy Cat series by Lili Valente and Pippa Grant, and I enjoyed them both. These two authors are fantastic together! Their writing styles blended effortlessly, transitioning seamlessly between the two of them, and coming together perfectly. This story flowed so smoothly and consistently, I honestly couldn’t tell who was writing what, which is exactly what I want in a collaborative effort.

Hitched, the third book in the Happy Cat series, was just a
Jo Reads Romance
Aug 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary

Fun and quirky book
3 stars

I was drawn to this book by the unusual blurb. Love me a story of a second chance romance. Can’t say I’ve read enough stories where those second chances come because of an alpaca, to know if it’s a trope that’s a favourite of mine! But it sounded like a fun romantic comedy and so I gave it a go.

On reflection, this isn’t really a romantic comedy in the way I expected. It’s got laughs and humour (including hilarious, pun-tastic animal names) but it’s more romantic silli
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Yay, another visit to Happy Cat, another O'Dell brother and a funny and witty story to go along with it that includes previous animals of trash panda's, hedgehogs and now and Alpaca.

Hope has been in previous books and we have seen ho Hope distress things with her energy, but we have also seen how Blake and Hope are always arguing with each other and in this book we finally get to see the whole story.

Helping out Hop
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lili Valente and Pippa Grant join forces once again and produce romantic comedy gold!
In this latest book, we return to the silly and appropriately named town of Happy Cat to find love for two more of its residents. Blake and Hope have a long and complicated history with each other but all feelings will be put aside for the sake of saving an alpaca. But not just any alpaca, Chewpaca is a well sought after alpaca known for his impressive sperm. And if Hope can't find herself a husband quickly, C
Erin Lewis
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Hitched (Happy Cat #3) by Pippa Grant & Lili Valente
I love the writing style of Pippa Grant and Lili Valente, I have no idea were one author stops and the other takes over such is their seamless story-telling.
I have to say that when I read the blurb for this book I quickly put my hand up to read and review. It sounded so intriguing and is Blake O’Dell and Hope St. Clair’s story.
Blake and Hope are total opposites and this makes for some laugh out loud moments throughout th
2OCC Reviews
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica, marie
Marie’s Review

Pippa Grant and Lili Valente have brought us another wonderfully zany story from the town of Happy Cat. Blake and Hope’s story has some layers to it and that makes it so much more entertaining.

I had a soft spot for Hope from the first time I read about her. Between her devotion to animals to her quirky little problem of blowing up electronics all around her, she found a spot in my heart. Blake is the good guy that everyone wants for either themselves or for their friend. Together t
Serenechaosnyc
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pippa Grant and Lili Valente have perfected the skill of introducing adorable animals as key cast members in wonderful romantic comedies. This is the third book in the series and we return to Happy Cat to see why Hope and Blake are enemies. (We met both characters in prior books, where they had a contentious relationship. While it’s not necessary to read the prior books to understand what is happening in this book, they are such fun books that introduce the great cast. So, I would recommend you ...more
Meryl Markowitz
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read an advanced copy for an honest review.
We first encounter Blake and Hope in the book Hitched, and their chemistry is "Shocking". Literally Hope shorts out everything electical and Blake grumbles and fixes it.

In Hitched, Hope needs to marry somone, anyone to keep her alpaca. Blake is at the BOTTOM of her list. They were secrectly married 4 years ago, and Hope annulled it. Why would he even say yes this time? Plus she has that "nullufying" electric products going on.

Blake agrees to help Hope
Christine C
Sep 04, 2019 rated it liked it
In Hitched, we return to the small Georgia town of Happy Cat. While this is technically a standalone story, some aspects will be very confusing if you have not read the previous two books, particularly Hammered if you want to really know what all the fuss is about Hope and electronics. It's basically explained via context in this book but the previous one explores it much more. It's also where we first "meet" Hope and Blake.

This second-chance story isn't quite as slapsticky as the previous two b
Romance With A Cause (formerly bookwithahook)
Admittedly, I have several Pippa and Lili books on my kindle I have yet to read, but I am so glad that I was able to get a ARC of Hitched from them. Hitched blew me away and now I vow to read my other books in the next few months.

Hitched goes into my Laugh Out Loud category, they are right up there with Max Monroe and Emma Hart.

Going in, I didn't know this was a series about the O'Dell brothers. Again, now I have to read about his brothers even though I know spoilers. This story is about Blake
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Pippa Grant & Lili Valente are back writing together again and I couldn't get enough of all these words y'all. Oh. my. goodness!! Be still my racing heart. These two slay me every single time they co-write and this newest romantic comedy standalone might just be my new favorite to date by this fantastic duo... unputdownable, unstoppable, undeniable, and completely unforgettable in all the ways.

Hitched was really, really good... a quirky, sweet, swoony, laugh out loud, all in my feels
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
You can’t go wrong with romantic comedies and enemies to lovers stories and these authors knocked it out of the park. Having a relationship because of an alpaca is kind of strange, but hey; it really did work. This story had my attention from page one until the very end.

I love the hate, love relationship between Blake and Hope. That connection is there even though they do not want to admit it. Blake O’Dell and Hope St. Claire are both stubborn characters, but Hope is the most stubborn of the two
Thuy Taylor
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I want to move to Happy Cat! These characters, the townspeople, the animals, oh goodness, like can I just live out my life there? Is there such a real place?

Hope and Blake have known each other for a long time, but the also have a dislike to each other, but they are holding onto a secret no one knows about. But deep down, Blake wants love, wants a family, wants it all and he has always felt this pull to Hope. But, Hope needs help to get married because of an Alpaca. And guess who is there to sav
Cece
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love these visits to Happy Cat and those gorgeous O'Dell brothers. This addition brings us the real story behind that contempt Blake seems to have for Hope St Claire. These two characters were introduced in Hammered (book 2) and we really saw the sparks flying even with all the snarky comments thrown at each other. I just knew there was something between them and was happy to have the answers. Pippa really has a way of creating animals or pets that become such an integral part of the tale and th ...more
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
Sweet, funny and romantic...
Blake and Hope “Hate” each other so much so that they get married twice!
This is a face paced, easy read. The cast of characters are hilarious. The animals are a hoot. The town is a riot.
If you want a laugh and feel good read, grab this gem.
~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~
Theme or Tone~ 4/5
Flow (Writing Style)~ 4/5
Backdrop (World Bu
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Hitched by Pippa Grant & Lili Valente is the story of Blake O'Dell and Hope St. Claire.
Blake and Hope had married to young it didn't last. Now in their present day Blake and Hope "Frenemy". Hope overseas a animal sanctuary which involves Chewpac and Alpaca who is very wanted for his stud service. Hope has someone who is trying to take this away from her and to fix it she has to get married ASAP. Blake has been burned by Hope and her craziness that leads to some adventures but he ends up ste
V Meade
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blake and Hope are perfect for each other, but how does perfect work when only half of the couple is willing to admit to feelings? When you grow up never being good enough and without love and acceptance it’s hard to believe you deserve love as an adult. Throw in a couple Alpacas, George and his rowdy family, some dogs and other fun loving animals and maybe just maybe this couple will realize they are everything to each other!

This series is so much fun! Don’t miss out on Hitched!
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a hilarious and entertaining fake marriage, second chance romance. It is sweet, funny, swoon-worthy, emotional, romantic, sexy, and steamy. There is a wonderful, unusual set of characters that you will fall in love with. The plot is unique, entertaining, and charming. It was a fast-paced read that I enjoyed from start to finish & recommend reading it!

****ARC generously provided in exchange for an honest review.****
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
Another comical book based in Happy Cat, This book revolves around Hope St.Claire and Blake O'Dell. The both of them have a long history some of it good and some not so good.....
Hope's grandmother has left everything on her farm to her grandchildren. However, there is a stipulation she has placed in her will. There is so much I want to tell you, but am afraid if I do it will be spoiling it.
Hope is a beautiful young woman who has been known to wreak havoc on poor defenseless electronics. She ha
Joyce
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Electrifying!
The town of Happy Cat is as charming as ever, filled with interesting people and even more interesting pets! Hope and Blake also have an interesting history, and it was a beautiful and emotional journey to their HEA. Hope is more charmingly vulnerable than I expected, and Blake was sweeter than I ever could have predicted. Together they are a crime solving super duo! I loved this book like crazy!
Sascha
Aug 22, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2

Hitched by Pippa Grant and Lili Valente is a quick, slapstick read with familiar characters from the two preceding novels, Hammered (see my review) and Hosed, particularly the ornery George Cooney, the infamous raccoon.

Hope runs a rescue. She is the owner of Chewpacca, whom we met in the last novel when he felt in love with Olivia. Chewpacca also happens to be a sough-after stud, which is why Hope’s cousin is hoping to be the first to marry according to their grandmother’s will and obtain t
Kate
People… PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anything better than going back to your favourite fictional small town to watch two of the most electrically charged (pun fully intended) people fall in love and get their explosive happily ever after? No, no there is not!

Welcome back to Happy Cat where the town is filled with handsome O'Dell brothers, cooky raccoons who dabble in Clown Costumes and garbage can surfing, hedgehogs who steal panties from clotheslines, and feisty women who are super fierce and s
Nate Brightman
Sep 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Hitched is the third book in the Happy Cat Ga. Series based around the O’Dell brothers and the citizens of Happy Cat. This is brother Blake and Hope’s story. We’ve met both before in their brother’s Ryan and Jace’s books. On one hand they seemed to dislike each other but on the other Blake is always coming over to Hope’s animal rescue farm to repair the electronics she regularly blows out. And, in the last book they were scene kissing in one of Hope’s barns before she pushed Blake away. Turns ou ...more
Nightbird Novels
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I’m going to marry the shit out of her.

Just to torture her with my presence.

Every single day.
Blake O’Dell wants nothing to do with Hope St. Claire and her problems. The energy zapping, and entirely irresistible animal lover has already burned him once, and there is no way he (or his heart) could survive another run in with her again....

Hope St. Claire is in desperate need of a husband. To save her beloved animals from being evicted... or worse, she needs to marry someone... anyone... and SOON.

A
Pippa Grant is a USA Today Bestselling author who writes romantic comedies that will make tears run down your leg. When she's not reading, writing or sleeping, she's being crowned employee of the month as a stay-at-home mom and housewife trying to prepare her adorable demon spawn to be productive members of society, all the while fantasizing about long walks on the beach with hot chocolate chip co ...more

Happy Cat (3 books)