Start by marking “Shady Park Secrets” as Want to Read:
Shady Park Secrets

Shady Park Secrets

A high school teacher in danger of being fired for objecting to the new alt-right textbooks steps up to defend a student who has been receiving unwanted nude pictures on his phone from a girl he hardly knows--and then she starts receiving nude pictures herself. Nicole loses her job but meets Ralph, the editor of the Shady Park newspaper, who suspects that a member of the b ...more
Published August 1st 2019 by Real Nice Books

To ask other readers questions about Shady Park Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shady Park Secrets

Start your review of Shady Park Secrets
Sheri
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shady Park Secrets by Rea Keech

Nicole, a High School teacher comes to the defense of student who received nude photos from a girl he doesn't know. She is already being watched by the school due to her opinions on the questionable curriculum. Nicole also receives photos, ends up losing her job, and is brought to the police department for questioning.

Together with Ralph, the Editor of the local Newspaper, they try to figure out who is sending the photos. Will they be able t
Juanita
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review: Shady Park Secrets by Rea Keech.

This is an Earlier Reviewer’s book that I found well written and fascinating. I thought the book was well written and I enjoyed the characters. The story had many messages and topics throughout the novel that were close to reality as we have seen in our present time.
The novel was also fast paced and understandable.

The story starts with Nicole, a high school teacher almost being fired because she was trying to help a male student get out of a ve
Ann
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a very interesting, fast paced read that kept my interest from page 1.
I love the way the author depicted all the characters. Very thorough, great character development. Nicole and Ralph were very likable characters.
The book touches on current, controversial issues, which makes for a good contemporary read.
It is the 3rd in a series of 3 books. I did not read the first 2 books and didn't have a problem understanding what was going on. So, it can be read on its own. I would be very
Valerie Bradley
Oct 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I would give this 3-1/2 stars. The writing was well done, it was an interesting story and had some good characters.
Barbara Munjal
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third book of the Shady Park Chronicles. An exploration of sexting and its consequences. Another great read. Looking forward to Rea Keech's next book!
Mike Malloy
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Plucky schoolteacher Nicole Ernst and her friends take on some oily hypocrites and a creepy preacher in this fast paced and very entertaining tale!
Tiffany
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It went well with the 2 other previous books.
aiysha guerrero
Jun 09, 2019
Tamara
marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2019

• No Judgments (Little Bridge Island, #1)
  • Beach Town
  • Blood Ties
  • The Noel Stranger (The Noel Collection, #2)
  • The Woman I Was Before
  • The Liars' Asylum
  • One Pot Vegetarian: Easy Veggie Meals in Just One Pot!
  • The View from Alameda Island
  • Intercepted (Playbook, #1)
  • Coulrophobia & Fata Morgana
  • The Cynic in Extremis
  • As Close to Us as Breathing
  • What Doesn't Kill Her (Cape Charade, #2)
  • From the Midway: Unfolding Stories of Redemption and Belonging
  • The Journey
  • Purple Kitty: A Serena McKay Crime Novel
  • Cross Her Heart
  • Eric (Discworld, #9; Rincewind #4)
I love literary fiction and humor. Lately I've been reading books set in Iran and other countries outside of the U.S. I taught English and World Literature at a community college for many years. My doctorate is in Comparative Literature.