Start by marking “Supers: Ex Heroes 6 (Supers: Ex Heroes #6)” as Want to Read:
Supers: Ex Heroes 6 (Supers: Ex Heroes #6)

Supers: Ex Heroes 6

(Supers: Ex Heroes #6)

Become an Elder of the Citadel. Work with your ladies to save us all. But what comes next?
Contains Adult Content. Seriously. A lot.

Why would I put my life on the line over and over when I have everything I could possibly want? Hell, my super powers have reached levels previously incomprehensible to me. My brother and parents are in my life, and the position of Elder a
Published June 4th 2019 by Double Down Press

To ask other readers questions about Supers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Supers

Start your review of Supers: Ex Heroes 6 (Supers: Ex Heroes #6)
Rosemary
Supers: Ex-Heroes 6 - a review by Rosemary Kenny

With Brad, (aka Breaker) about to fulfil his destiny and join his brother Drew and their parents on the Council of Elders, he'd hoped life might settle down a tad - but of course, that's just wishful thinking as ever, in Book 6 of the Supers: Ex-Heroes series by the inimitable and saucy Jamie Hawke.

Instead, we must wait with bated breath for exciting new events, (a mass wedding plus the start of a new generation for both brothers, which develops in
Alan K
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great novel in the Supers Ex Heroes series, after defending the Earth from invasion, the team head back to the Citadel for a new assignment. This novel concentrates more on the interaction between the characters than the non-stop and over-the-top action of most of the previous books. I really enjoyed the book as it hits you in the emotions which I like from a book. A book that can make me smile, make me angry or feel sad means I'm really into the story the author is telling. An enjoyable ...more
Sam
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Waiting for book seven 😎

I live this series,the detail to the characters and the complex relationships that follow each other.The story never fumbles or gets weird.It flows like a smooth stream.
Dean Buzzell
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another (EX) Super read!

Can’t even BEGIN to say how much I’ve enjoyed this series! Mr Hawke - you, sir, are a steely-eyed Missle-Man! Erotica aside, your work is just plain fun to read. Can’t wait for the next installment...but wait - you’ve been churning out related stories, so I’ve got PLENTY to keep me busy while waiting! Thanks much for your work - you’ve become one of my favorite authors in a VERY short time - and that ain’t easy. Rock on, Jamie Hawke!
R. Smith
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a way to end a book!!

Chad/Breaker is getting powerful and has more love around him then he knows what to do with. Charm is evolving and now might be the most powerful out of all the women. Surprises are around every corner and secrets will be revealed.
Daniel T.
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent continuation

Wow, where to start, Breaker and company, have a battle on earth, another in space kick Asteric's ass, take down Muerta and more! Surprise twists and turns a crazy rescue and a wedding, what a Ride! You've got to read this series!
Zonia E
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charm's Red Dress Nuff Said

Wow all I can say is wow, if you have read the other books of the series then you don't want to miss this installment if you haven't read them yet time to start reading. This is one journey I hope never ends
Tim Bookout
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book number 6.

What did I like in this book? Everything and more. The more I read this author the less I understand where his mind is going. He is a constant and non stop pervert.
Joshua Shank
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GIVE ME MORE!

There is a lot I like about this series and the way the group dynamic work's. I really like how every person in this group has relevancy. They don't just come up here and there. They are present all the time and always part of what's going on.

Trying not to spoil!
This book took a path I've been praying for!!! So freaking awesome! I look forward to May more books!!!
Richard Booth
Jan 21, 2020
Thom Cooper
Feb 23, 2020
TheLogicFan
rated it did not like it
Aug 12, 2019
Jul 20, 2019
James
Feb 25, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Monster Girl Islands 2 (Monster Girl Islands, #2)
  • Token of the Blessed (Celestine Chronicles ,#4)
  • Without Law 3 (Without Law #3)
  • Metal Mage 5 (Metal Mage, #5)
  • Monster Girl Islands 3 (Monster Girl Islands #3)
  • Scholomance 2: The Devil's Academy (Scholomance, #2)
  • Summoner 6 (Summoner, #6)
  • Metal Mage 7 (Metal Mage, #7)
  • Dragon Emperor 2 (Dragon Emperor, #2)
  • Summoner 9 (Summoner, #9)
  • Sordid Sorcery
  • Sword of the Tyrant (Celestine Chronicles ,#5)
  • Summoner 8 (Summoner, #8)
  • Summoner 10 (Summoner, #10)
  • Future Unleashed (Future Reborn #5)
  • Darkhand
  • God of Magic 4
  • Cherry Blossom Girls 6 (Cherry Blossom Girls, #6)
After working on Marvel and other games and traveling the world, Jamie Hawke decided to settle down and write fun, quirky, and sexy pulp science fiction and superhero books.

You'll find his harem gamelit books in Kindle Unlimited and Audio, and might want to start with Supers: Ex Heroes 1. The book reached #47 in the Amazon store, including #1 Bestseller in multiple categories (to include Superhero

Supers: Ex Heroes (6 books)
  • Supers: Ex Heroes 1 (Supers: Ex Heroes #1)
  • Supers: Ex Heroes 2 (Supers: Ex Heroes #2)
  • Supers: Ex Heroes 3 (Supers: Ex Heroes #3)
  • Supers: Ex Heroes 4 (Supers: Ex Heroes #4)
  • Supers: Ex Heroes 5 (Supers: Ex Heroes #5)