Start by marking “Unwritten Thoughts: 100 Journal Pages Ready to be Written” as Want to Read:
Unwritten Thoughts: 100 Journal Pages Ready to be Written

Unwritten Thoughts: 100 Journal Pages Ready to be Written

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
A simple, no frills, 100-page blank journal waiting to be written by you. The uncluttered and unprompted design contains lined journal pages with a space for the date. Perfect for work, school, creative writing, poetry, or your personal thoughts, goals, and aspirations. The matte finish, softcover, and 9x6 in size; make it the perfect travel companion that can be easily th ...more
Published May 25th 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Unwritten Thoughts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unwritten Thoughts

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews

Start your review of Unwritten Thoughts: 100 Journal Pages Ready to be Written
Sherry Hale
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Offbeat Poet
Jun 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
D.J. Hill
marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2019

Let's Connect! Inspired by words and the spaces in between. I’m a creator, writer, and deliberate dreamer who strives to understand myself and the world through art. My journalsarticles, and website are dedicated to helping those in search of creative expression find inspiration and themselves in prose and poetry.

Let's Connect! OffbeatPoet.com | Medium | Amazon |Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | RSS
Questions?: Message me for Offbeat Poetry Press inquiries, Book Review Requests, and general questions or comments.
Writer's Block? Check out my book, Redacted Poetry Journal: Create Blackout Poetry by Destroying the Classics, features my original Make it R.A.I.N. Redacted Poetry framework accompanied by curated excerpts from classic literature; all ready to be redacted (Amazon.com). All of my books are available on Amazon.com.
Offbeat Poetry Press: Get the latest with curated writing news, tips, and interesting finds from across the web updated daily. OnlineRSS Feed |Twitter @offbeatpoet1

Cheers to Creativity!