Start by marking “It's Not Over (Fair Lakes #1)” as Want to Read:
It's Not Over (Fair Lakes #1)

It's Not Over

(Fair Lakes #1)

Gwen

Lately, life definitely isn't how I envisioned it. I had it all. The house, the job, the husband. Until one day, I didn't. I don't know when exactly things started to change between us, only that it did, and in a big way. So much so, I found myself standing before a judge and signing off on the end of my marriage. To the only man I've ever loved.

Now, he's back, fighti
274 pages
Published July 23rd 2019

Start your review of It's Not Over (Fair Lakes #1)
Debbie DiFiore
Loved this story

I was kind of a seed to read this but I am so glad I did. It was very good. It's about a couple that are divorced but had sex on the day of the decree. I don't understand why they divorced. He truly loved her and was trying to show her that he knew he had messed up by working so much but she let it go through. And she annoyed me a lot for a couple of chapters because in reality a guy like him would be dream man material. Not once in the book, did I ever doubt his love for her. He
Andrea Fleury
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Winnie and Harrison

Winnie and Harrison were young and in love. They dated and got married. There business and life got in the way. Then on her 30 th birthday Winnie is in a terrible accident. Life is about to change.
Kiki
This was DEFINITELY over. Over before it even began.
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

Husband and wife divorced, immediately after the decree they had a last round of sex
He wants her back, she loves him but feels it's better to cut the cord
She gets into an accident and they find out she's pregnant
He decides he'll win her back, they start by dating each other to rediscover their love and the sacrifices necessary to making a marriage work

This was good but not my type of read, to me the H's need for a successful business so he could provide for his family wasn't a good
Jamie
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think these two authors mixed their talent of writing together perfectly.
This is a love story like no other but most of all it's about second chances. Winnie and Harrison had lost their way in their marriage but signing a piece a paper didnt stop their love. Harrison was determined to show the love of his life he was ready to reclaim his wife no matter what. Nothing worth having is easy to come by but these two are ready so show Love can win above all else. Such a beautiful and touching story
Melody Cox
***4.75 Stars***

What a great love story. Harrison and Winnie met in college, married shortly after graduation and have been inseparable since then. They are now about to turn thirty but Winnie wants a divorce. Harrison made a grave error in not fighting for her. He wanted to give her what she seemed to want a divorce thinking that would make her happy, but what she really wanted was for Harrison to fight for her, for them. Harrison is absolutely sick to lose the love of his life, the only woman
Lu Bielefeld
3 ⭐⭐⭐ - OK decent reads.
========================
safe - faithful - unexpected pregnancy - divorce - wannabe ow causing problems - interesting side characters - love each other
Julia
2 stars.

Nonsense drama and miscommunication do not make a good love story. And of course the heroine had to have her life in danger for the hero to get off his ass and go after 'the woman he loves.'

*rolls eyes*
Raine
Aug 11, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mediocre

I thought this was going to be interesting. It starts or with a couple getting divorced, immediately regrets it, and how they find their way back to each other. All that happened, but the road to the end was boring AF!
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: July 23, 2019
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Actual Rating: 3.5 stars

It's Not Over is a good read. Don't think that a three star rating means it's not. I typically give 3-3.5 stars to a book I liked even though there were a few things that didn't jive with me. I would still recommend a 3 star read I just don't think it's a book I would personally read again. I am saying all this because these days there seems to be a big debate when it comes to book ratings and I wanted to clari
Jun 30, 2019 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

3.5 Stars

Gwen and Harrison are married and going through a divorce at the beginning of this title. In fact, the start of the story is the end of their marriage. Except, it's a marriage that both of them want and a divorce that they are only agreeing to because they think it's what the other wants.

And, when you follow your ex-wife home after the divorce meeting to get a couple of shirts? Well, sometimes things happen, and then other things happen.

There were a lot o
Erica Caudill
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heartfelt. Unique. Insightful. Real. Just a few words that come to mind when I think of It's Not Over. As a married woman, I felt this one in my gut. Kaylee and Lacey's writing blends so beautifully. I literally read this one in 2 hours. I couldn't put it down. Let me just say, every woman would kill for a man like Harrison to fight for them. While dreamy, it is not an unrealistic story. I really can't say enough about this one. You will regret NOT reading this one.
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Amazing! Totally Swoon-worthy!
Incredible, fantastic read!

This book tugged at all my heartstrings. From the very first page I was invested. I needed to see this amazing couple get there happily-ever-after. They deserved it so much!

Harrison and Winnie were happily married at one time. But lately, Harrison let his job come first. He didn't mean to, though. All Harrison wanted was to create a future for him and his precious Winnie. They had made so many dreams over the decade they were together. And
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
I absolutely loved this story. A second chance at a once in a lifetime love. I couldn’t put this book down.

Winnie and Harrison never stopped loving one another but the lack of effort in their relationship caused it to crumble. Now that the divorce papers are signed, they need to find their way back to each other and to the love they share. Their connection was undeniable and their journey was captivating. I loved the way they rebuilt their life together, bit by bit throughout the story.
I adored
Coco.V
Jul 03, 2020 marked it as to-read
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/3/2020)! 🎁
Stacy Hahn
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic!! The writing was seamless. You couldn’t tell where one ended and the other began. I cried sad and happy, heartfelt tears! Harrison will make you swoon! His love for Gwen was beautiful! Get ready for some twists and turns and lots of love! Kaylee Ryan and Lacey Black definitely need to collaborate again!
SMC
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: no one
I returned this book. It was not worth $3. Let me just lay that out there. I saw a post on a book IG account, read the blurb and it was intriguing enough to make me get the sample. Fine, I liked the first couple of chapters, had me in tears, so I figured ok, let's just get the damn book because I need to know how this plays out.

I have certain things that are knows as my major book pet peeves. They're pretty cut and dry, and I find that when an author doesn't commit more than one of these, I ten
bruna
Feb 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
"I'm honored you've chosen me for this gift. This life with you. The fact that I get to call you my wife. I get to live each day with you by my side, and this little one."

I love second chance romance with accidental pregnancy and a little bit of angst, so the beginning of "It's Not Over" was just perfect for me. From the very first page you can see how much Harrison and Gwen love each other, so reading about what led them to decide to divorce was heart breaking.

After a major event, Harrison d
celene
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
and that is why i love the accidental pregnancy trope 😌✨
-i love the soft moments awee
-their tattoos were soft y’all :((
-dont get me wrong winnie and harrison are great,,, but
-OMG imma just talk about chase x gabby 👀👀👀 my ship 😩🤧 they babies okay 😩🤧
-i love them like they enemies to lovers y’all,,, they petty,,, but they cute y’all so excited for their book aAaaAaaaAaaAah,,, (i stay winning bishes 😎) and they gonna be working together?? 👀👀👀 mHmHmHMhM
-im sorry i was more invested w the side chara
konstantina  avouri
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
DOMESTIC PARTS *CHEF'S KISS*
KathyB
Decent marriage in trouble book, but it wasn't very believable. The reason for the split was stupid considering their love for each other.

Overall an okay story, but nothing I'd read again.

3.25 Stars
Birdie
Nadine Bookaholic
2/4/2020 Currently on SALE for $.99 https://amzn.to/2GSnR0n

It
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's Not Over is a wonderful and heartfelt second chance love story. I have read these two authors separately, and have loved and enjoyed their stories and characters. Needless to say, I was excited when I heard they were doing this joint collaboration. This story was easy reading, full of emotion and had an effortless flow.

Harrison and Gwyn have a strong love and that’s evident from page one even when they aren’t sure how to make their marriage work. Once these two start to focus on all of the
Becca
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harrison made a BIG mistake and he's ready to make it right. Letting Winnie walk away without a fight wasn't what he had planned for their life. Now it's his time to show her she's his number one priority.

I loved this story about second-chances and showing the love of your life they are it for you. Harrison and Winnie's story was heartbreaking. Love was never the problem and so Harrison had is work cut out for him to gain back the trust lost leading to their separation.

But life gets in the way
Sissy's Romance Book Review
It's Not Over by Kaylee Ryan is book One in the Fair Lakes Series. This is the story of Harrison and Gwen/Winnie. This book starts with the ending of their marriage. We learn that they both are still in love with the other but work, time and thinking this is what the other wanted took them to this point. Gwen and Harrison were College Sweethearts and fell in love almost immediately. They had a good marriage until Harrison started working long hours and forgetting things like her birthday. Gwen f ...more
Jenny B
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this read and started reading it again already. I loved the premise of this story and felt it was an original premise (at least to me). THe authors did a fantastic job of developing the characters and their story that had my heart and feels completely invested in this couple.
Ruby Straaten
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, 2019
I really liked this book and honestly couldn't tell that it was written by two different authors! I love anything Lacey Black and have read and loved quite a bit of Kaylee's books so I was excited to know that they were collaborating!
Ok the book: The character development in this novel was really great! Harrison was my favorite and I enjoyed his point of view more than I liked Winnie's. I felt that Winnie could have used a little bit more depth but overall they were both great characters! The l
belle ☆ミ (thisbellereadstoo)
harisson and gwen never stopped loving each other. falling out of love wasn’t the reason they got a divorce. it was a heartfelt story of two people who were still irrevocably in love with each other but couldn’t seem to work it out. they thought that separation and divorce were what the other person wanted but that’s far from the truth.

the couple’s really cute, and their love for each other is overwhelming. when gwen found out that they were going to be parents, she was at a lost. once harisson

• Love and Landscape (Rockland Falls Book 3)
  • Love and Neckties (Rockland Falls Book 4)
  • Love and Lingerie (Rockland Falls Book 2)
  • Pants On Fire
  • Love at First Sight (Southern Bride, #1)
  • With Me: A Rivers Edge Christmas Novella
  • Just Breathe Again
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
  • Wait For Me
  • Delicate Promises (Southern Bride, #2)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Southern Comfort (Southern Series, #2)
  • Southern Storm (Southern Series, #3)
  • I'm Yours
  • Fool Me Once
  • Southern Sunrise (Southern Series, #4)
  • Love and Pancakes (Rockland Falls #1)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
NYT & USA Today Bestselling Author

Newsletter: http://bit.ly/31Io4vF
Txt Alerts: Text: KAYLEERYAN to 24587
Website: http://www.kayleeryan.com/

Fair Lakes (3 books)
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes, #2)
  • Can't Fight It (Fair Lakes #3)

News & Interviews

“I’m sorry, but fuck, Gwendolyn, you’re my fucking heart. I don’t know what to do without you.” 0 likes