Start by marking “It's Not Over” as Want to Read:
It's Not Over

It's Not Over

Gwen

Lately, life definitely isn't how I envisioned it. I had it all. The house, the job, the husband. Until one day, I didn't. I don't know when exactly things started to change between us, only that it did, and in a big way. So much so, I found myself standing before a judge and signing off on the end of my marriage. To the only man I've ever loved.

Now, he's back, fighti
Expected publication: July 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about It's Not Over, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's Not Over

Jamie
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think these two authors mixed their talent of writing together perfectly.
This is a love story like no other but most of all it's about second chances. Winnie and Harrison had lost their way in their marriage but signing a piece a paper didnt stop their love. Harrison was determined to show the love of his life he was ready to reclaim his wife no matter what. Nothing worth having is easy to come by but these two are ready so show Love can win above all else. Such a beautiful and touching story
Stacy Hahn
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic!! The writing was seamless. You couldn’t tell where one ended and the other began. I cried sad and happy, heartfelt tears! Harrison will make you swoon! His love for Gwen was beautiful! Get ready for some twists and turns and lots of love! Kaylee Ryan and Lacey Black definitely need to collaborate again!
Erica Caudill
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heartfelt. Unique. Insightful. Real. Just a few words that come to mind when I think of It's Not Over. As a married woman, I felt this one in my gut. Kaylee and Lacey's writing blends so beautifully. I literally read this one in 2 hours. I couldn't put it down. Let me just say, every woman would kill for a man like Harrison to fight for them. While dreamy, it is not an unrealistic story. I really can't say enough about this one. You will regret NOT reading this one.
Jun 30, 2019 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

3.5 Stars

Gwen and Harrison are married and going through a divorce at the beginning of this title. In fact, the start of the story is the end of their marriage. Except, it's a marriage that both of them want and a divorce that they are only agreeing to because they think it's what the other wants.

And, when you follow your ex-wife home after the divorce meeting to get a couple of shirts? Well, sometimes things happen, and then other things happen.

There were a lot o
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Amazing! Totally Swoon-worthy!
Incredible, fantastic read!

This book tugged at all my heartstrings. From the very first page I was invested. I needed to see this amazing couple get there happily-ever-after. They deserved it so much!

Harrison and Winnie were happily married at one time. But lately, Harrison let his job come first. He didn't mean to, though. All Harrison wanted was to create a future for him and his precious Winnie. They had made so many dreams over the decade they were together. And
Emily Goodman
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kaylee Ryan and Lacey Black have teamed up to deliver one second chance romance that is kindle meltworthy. Ryan and Black are two of my most favorite romance authors. Both are known for delivering the ultimate guy that you can’t help but falling hard and fast for. By combining their efforts, these two ensured for one fabulous love story that you just can’t put down.

Despite their life plans going in different directions, Winnie and Harrison Drake never had a problem with chemistry or passion for
Ruby Straaten
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arcs
I really liked this book and honestly couldn't tell that it was written by two different authors! I love anything Lacey Black and have read and loved quite a bit of Kaylee's books so I was excited to know that they were collaborating!
Ok the book: The character development in this novel was really great! Harrison was my favorite and I enjoyed his point of view more than I liked Winnie's. I felt that Winnie could have used a little bit more depth but overall they were both great characters! The l
Lexi
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kaylee Ryan and Lacey Black finally gave us all what we wanted and co-wrote a story together, and it couldn’t be better!

It’s not over is a second chance romance and Winnie and Harrison are very recently divorced, but with the sparks between these two, even after the divorce decide to have one more night together, little did they know fate had something else in mind for this couple.

Harrison knowing he’s made a mistake from the second he signed the divorce papers is more determined than ever to wi
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
It’s Not Over is the first novel by the duo of Lacey Black and Kaylee Ryan. I have read every word Lacey has written and loved each and every one of them. And this is actually the first piece of work I have read by Kaylee and I know it won’t be my last. Together, these two have made co-writing look easy, from the reader’s point of view. They blended perfectly. I don’t want to spoil anything so I will try to make this quick.

They had it all. Love. Family. Friends. A home. Careers. Harrison as an
Pam
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
STOP....quit reading reviews and go read this book!!! You won’t be disappointed. You will LOVE it!!!

When your two favorite authors say “hey we are writing a book together”, you jump for joy and wait anxiously for it to release. The fact that I got the chance to read this as an ARC just made my day. But seriously this book was everything!!! I’m a huge fan of Kaylee’s books. She writes with fierce family connections whether that is the one her characters are born into or the one they create with f
Deborah Harrell-jones
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Deborah from Alpha Book Club
descriptiondescription

Harrison and Winnie will make you laugh, cry and swoon in this second chance romance. Harrison and Winnie are getting a divorce but when they finalize, they both realize that is not what they wanted. The same day the divorce is finalized they have one night with each other that results in an unplanned pregnancy. Harrison was on his way to fight for her when he finds out about the baby. Winnie is reluctant to let him back into her life, but she realizes qu
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
It’s Not Over is what you will be saying at the end of this book, so the title is perfect! HeHe From the moment you pick up this story it has you captivated and will have you reading this in one sitting. Loved how it ended and gives us hope that there will be more of a collaboration between these two authors! Speaking of this collaboration it was spot on. Never were you able to tell which author was writing which chapter and it flowed throughout the story. This story is truly inspirational and e ...more
Colleen  (The Book Lover Blog)
3.5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐💫
I've read many of Kaylee Ryan's published books but this is my introduction to Lacey Black. It's Not Over is their first co-authored novel and their writing styles blended well together.

The main characters are Gwen (aka Winnie) and Harrison. Winnie is a kind and caring woman. Harrison is a faithful and very protective (ex)husband. They love each other but seem to have lost their way and find themselves signing on the dotted lines of their divorce papers.

Almost immediately, Harris
Ashley Gayhart
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's Not Over is by far, one of the best collaborations of all time. I have read from both authors before, and with this mashup, I could not tell who wrote what, that is how well this story flowed. It's Not Over is a second-chance romance at it's best. I loved how this duo of authors created such an intense, yet all consuming story about the ups and downs of what a real marriage entails. It's not easy, but when you love someone, it is not a hardship. These authors gave such great detail within t ...more
Louise O'Reilly
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic 2nd chance love story; Ryan & Black are new to me authors and I can say that I could not put this book down; devoured it in 1 sitting.

Harrison and Winnie had lost their way, they both gave up and signed away their forever. Harrison made a vow that he wasn’t done, he should have fought for them. When Winnie is involved in an accident Harrison has the opportunity to be there for her and start fighting for what they both want. Winnie can see the change; he is trying so hard to
WORLD OF BOOKS 65 Scott
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-again, fav
Kaylee Ryan and Lacey Black are my modern day Emily and Charlotte Bronte Sisters - Their collaboration together in 'It's Not Over' is truly special!

What do you do when you know as soon you have signed the divorce papers that it was the wrong thing to do? You fight - You fight for the love of your love, you fight to be the man she deserves and when danager threatens you fight that little bit harder!

Winnie (Gwendolyn) and Harrison have been together since college but with Harrisons Gym business g
Nikki
Jul 12, 2019 rated it liked it
It’s Not Over
Release Date: July 23, 2019
Review Copy Provided by the Publisher

This was a sweet second chance romance with a good dose of steam.

Gwen and Harrison have lost their way in their marriage. Hours after signing divorce papers, they end up in bed together. Here’s where I started to struggle a bit. I couldn’t figure out why they divorced in the first place. I mean, I know that they’ve hit a bump or two, but they are still passionately in love. And they aren’t shy about expressing it to e
Garden Of REden
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
REVIEWED BY JENN

3.5 STARS

After reading the blurb, I knew I had to get my hands on this book. I love a good grovel, and what's better than a husband who agrees to a divorce he doesn't want, and then goes full force at getting his wife back. This book checked all my boxes.

Harrison was the perfect possessive and protective man I was hoping he would be. He never took no for an answer but did it in a way that was not controlling or demeaning. Harrison loves Winnie in a fierce, all-consuming way. His
Becca Stanfield Vernon
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was such a wonderful read!! I was super nervous about it, bc I’m not sure what to expect with a storyline like this. These ladies are 2 of my favorite authors & them co-writing had me seriously intrigued. I am those diehard 1 click everything that Kaylee writes, like no lie I could sit & read this woman’s grocery list bc I love everything she writes.
The combination of both Lacey & Kaylee’s style made this story a top must read of the summer. It is a reminder of us stuc
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! These two authors wrote a beautifully moving story of second chances in It's Not Over, which I NEVER saw coming. I mean, the description obviously captured my interest, but it was one of those stories that just blew me away. It's starts out with Gwen aka Winnie, getting a divorce from her husband Harrison because things broke down in their marriage. They didn't stop loving each other however, just life happened, while their marriage suffered. It broke both of their hearts, but fate gave the ...more
Moneka  Rodriquez
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally the day has come that my two favorite authors collaborated on a book. Reading them both, I wondered if I would be able to figure out who wrote what, but it was so seamless there were times I forgot there were two authors. Winnie and Harrison are such a beautiful couple and I love that the story follows a different arc than any other that I’ve read before. It was definitely a new experience and I had no idea where it was going to go. The secondary characters are also very interesting. As ...more
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's Not Over is a wonderful and heartfelt second chance love story. I have read these two authors separately, and have loved and enjoyed their stories and characters. Needless to say, I was excited when I heard they were doing this joint collaboration. This story was easy reading, full of emotion and had an effortless flow.

Harrison and Gwyn have a strong love and that’s evident from page one even when they aren’t sure how to make their marriage work. Once these two start to focus on all of the
Millennial Book Life Crisis - Samantha
Wow! This book was such a different take on romance but I was totally all for it! Harrison and Gwen met in college and followed the typical path of getting married and starting their careers, but throughout all that, things got a little lost by the wayside and forgotten and they somewhat drifted apart. With Gwen thinking that the solution was a divorce and Harrison just going along thinking it is a phase, after signing the papers they have one last night of passion. Turns out that passion ignite ...more
Thuy Taylor
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Winnie and Harrison are college sweethearts, married, but lost their way. They're divorcing, but know deep inside, they still love each other. These two regret it but Winnie wants to move on. Harrison knows deep in his soul that she is the only woman for him, but his working to provide for his family's future was the demise of their relationship. After their divorce, they fall together, their 'last time'. Well, their last time, is a pregnancy.......definitely not a spoiler alert, especially with ...more
Shannon
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**4.5 Stars**

With a cover like this, and the fact that Kaylee Ryan wrote it, there was little chance I was not going to love this book. Lacey Black is a new author for me so I was excited to read this collaboration with Kaylee Ryan.

It's Not Over is a fierce love story. It's a story of a second chances and fighting for what is most important. It's about realizing what matters and ensuring nothing gets in your way from getting or keeping it...again.

Harrison...total swoon. Harrison was everything.
Cassie Ashford
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read these two authors individually over the years and enjoyed each book I read. This book is the perfect mixture of their writing and I absolutely loved it!

Harrison and Gwen are two people in love that experience what a lot of married couples do. A failure in communication. Once that breaks down both have to fight to fix it but when that doesn’t happen you find yourself in a scenario like they do.

You can feel the love between Gwen and Harrison from page 1. You will be rooting for them t
Sharon
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These two authors wrote an amazing story about second chances! 5+++ stars for this one!
This is their first book together, and I'm begging them for more stories! I could not tell who wrote what because their writing is very similar!
We start off with Harrison, he and his wife Winnie (Gwen but only he calls her Winnie) have been together since their sophomore year of college. They were joined at the hip, even though their studies and schedules were different they made it work.
Here they are years l
Kim
Jul 12, 2019 rated it liked it

It's Not Over is a second chance love story by Kaylee Ryan and Lacey Black. I’ve never read Lacey prior to this but I felt that their words flowed effortlessly and I could not tell where one author stopped and the other started.

Harrison and Gwyn could not make their marriage work and divorced. However, with a new life thrown into the mix, Harrison decides its time to up his game and get his wife back.

It’s Not Over would have been an easy four-star read for me but I felt that the two mai
Fiona
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of both of these authors and for them to collaborate is like a dream come true! Their writing style is quite similar, I honestly couldn't guess who wrote which part.
This story begins with the end, and then continues with the real life struggles we all face in our relationships and friendships. There is no exaggeration, or fantasy feelings, it's just real.
Winnie is a strong, independent woman, who is just barely adjusting to life alone before everything changes. Harrison is a typ
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20190616_211549_zpsxed0uh4y.jpg
This is not my first read by either author, I am familiar with their writing styles. That said, let’s jump right in because not only is the cover GORGEOUS but this story is a bit different than your usual!
Not your usual because it kind of starts from the end...

CLICK HERE for the FULL REVIEW, TEASERS, QUOTES & MORE!