Start by marking “Lone Survivor” as Want to Read:
Lone Survivor

Lone Survivor

A baby in need of protection—

A killer in pursuit.

Determined to connect with her last living family member, Karissa Landon tracks down her cousin—and finds the woman murdered and her baby boy in danger. Now she’s running for both their lives, and her only hope is a former firefighter. Hunter Raines is hiding secrets, but he’ll make it his mission to protect Karissa and her
Mass Market Paperback, 224 pages
Published January 7th 2020 by Love Inspired Suspense (first published December 17th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Lone Survivor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lone Survivor

Start your review of Lone Survivor
Mark
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read. This book had non stop action and drama, and a lot of surprises. I liked the fact that the hero had scars, and not the perfect looks that are the usual for books nowadays.
Glenda Parker
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Lone Survivor. Jill is one of my favorite authors. I'm always excited to get one of her books in the mail. This is an excellent book and I know you are going to love it. It's well written, action packed and full of faith.

Karissa Landon is excited to meet with her last living relative; it had been twenty-two years since they had seen each other. She arrives a half an hour early only to find her cousin dead on her floor and a baby's soft cry. As
Toth Jo-Ann
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-books-read
It has a excellent plot worth reading. It has great action that will keep you turning the pages. There is a mystery involving Karissa Landon's family. To find out you need to read the book. Its has a neat who done it plot going on here. Meeting Hunter Raines is another interesting part of the story. For it brings answers and love. Its has alot of twists in the story that are a mystery that have answer towards the end of the story. It like a neat tying of all the pieces together. Its well done ...more
Brittany Mink
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing read

This book kept the heat up with suspense, danger, and twists all the way through the book. Karissa is an orphan and this theme is played out to help show that while we may be orphans on Earth we are God’s family. I almost read this all in one sitting I was so riveted.
Blair Caldwell
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this book and it had lots of twists and turns. Just when you thought the couple was going to catch a break they would be thrust back into danger again. This was an easy read with a happy ending.
Rebecca Delio
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story

This story was excellent filled with a lot of action. I loved baby Kyle and how both characters fraught to keep him safe. I was so sorry about her parents, sister and cousin. The author put together a great story.
charmaine White
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Read

Mystery,suspense,thrills and a whole lot of action.This one grabs hold of you from the very beginning and doesn't let go until the very last page.Next book please.
Rita Vincent
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good. Lots of twists and turns.
Shandy
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sit on the edge of your seat, full of twists and turns!!
Pamela
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good

This was a very good story full of suspense and action. There was a lot of loss, grief and guilt that needed to be dealt with and I am glad they they did get counseling.
Renetta DeBoer
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not bad. Very entertaining and full of action. Cute and fun but if we are calling it a romance it needs more romance.
nancy bundy
Feb 07, 2020
Jacquelin Williams
Feb 13, 2020
Neoma Huston
rated it did not like it
Feb 16, 2020
Sheri Jesse
Jan 08, 2020
Loretta
Feb 09, 2020

• Trained to Defend (K-9 Mountain Guardians #1)
  • Amish Country Kidnapping
  • Secret Mountain Hideout
  • True Blue K-9 Unit Christmas (True Blue K-9 Unit #9)
  • Colorado Manhunt
  • Mountain Hostage (K-9 Mountain Guardians #2)
  • Cornered at Christmas
  • Soldier's Christmas Secrets (Justice Seekers #1)
  • Holiday Homecoming Secrets
  • Amish Christmas Hideaway
  • Holiday Mountain Conspiracy
  • Fatal Flashback
  • Dangerous Christmas Memories
  • Christmas Witness Protection (Protected Identities #1)
  • Deadly Christmas Pretense (Roughwater Ranch Cowboys #2)
  • A Threat To His Family (Longview Ridge Ranch #2)
  • Sworn to Protect (True Blue K-9 Unit #8)
  • Christmas Witness Pursuit
Jill Elizabeth Nelson writes what she likes to read—tales of adventure seasoned with romance, humor, and faith, earning her the tagline: Endless Adventure, Timeless Truth. Jill speaks regularly at conferences, writer’s groups, library associations, and civic and church groups. When teaching classes for writers, she thrills to bring the Ahah! moment to her students as they make a new skill their ...more