Start by marking “Amish Country Kidnapping” as Want to Read:

Amish Country Kidnapping

For this Amish widow, nowhere is safe...

Unless she trusts the Englischer she once loved.

Waking up to a man trying to kidnap her is Amish widow Rachel Albrecht’s most terrifying moment—until she discovers he’s already taken her teenaged sister. Now Rachel’s life—and her sister’s—depends on her first love, Englischer deputy Noah Warren. But the danger of rekindling their
Published January 1st 2020 by Love Inspired Suspense

To ask other readers questions about Amish Country Kidnapping, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amish Country Kidnapping

Start your review of Amish Country Kidnapping
Elizabeth
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
By: Mary Alford
This is a Love Inspired Suspense that is a fast paced story with suspense around every corner. Waking up with someone trying to kidnap you would be a terrifying moment. Rachel’s sister is gone and can she depend on her first love to save her and find her sister? You are on the edge of your seat and holding on from the very start. There is plenty of mystery to be uncovered and solved.
I was given a complimentary copy if this book. All opinions are my own.
Deana Dick
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read several book by this author and they have always been very good. This book however is the best I have read from her. It is so intense and action packed I didn't move from my comfy place until the last word was read. It is so well written that the author had me reading as fast as I could to find out the ending.

The story centers around Rachel's sister who has been kidnapped. There seems to be no trace of her sister anywhere. The intriguing part is whoever has her sister wants Rachel as
Connie Saunders
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The action and drama begin immediately in this story of a young Amish widow who escapes from a kidnap attempt, only to find that her younger sister has already been abducted. From that point on, Rachel Albrecht faces increasing danger as she and Deputy Sheriff Noah Warren attempt to find her sister Eva. Rachel soon realizes that she isn't just facing physical danger --- she is also at risk emotionally because this "Englischer" deputy sheriff is the one who stole her heart years ago and then ...more
Glenda Parker
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Amish Country Kidnapping. I really enjoy Mary's work. This is a great example of her books. It's well written, action packed and full of faith. I know you are going to love it.

Amish widow Rachel Albrecht woke to find a man standing over her. His hand over her nose and face.

She manages to get away from the man thinking only of her sister. When she entered her sister's room it is empty. She's been taken. She runs barefooted through the woods to the
Elizabeth Fiscus
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fast paced story that was brimming with suspense. Mary Alford always starts her books off with a bang and doesn’t stop until the last page.
Rachel is the victim of an attempted kidnapping. As she is fleeing for her life, Noah, a Deputy and her estranged childhood boyfriend, comes to her aid. As she finds out her sister, Eva has been kidnapped, Rachel will stop at nothing to find her...and the kidnappers will stop at nothing to take Rachel by whatever means necessary.
I really liked the
Mary Lawson
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mary Alford
You wouldn’t think of high crime in an Amish settlement such as kidnappings. Though that is what is intriguing about this Mary Alford story that draws you in and doesn’t let you go until the very end.
Noah, the deputy, takes a lickin and keeps on tickin! Though he is determined to save Rachel from all the kidnapping attempts while finding her missing sister, he is praying it can be done.
Mary Alford brings you intrigue, romance, and characters you fall in love
Lisa
Amish Country Kidnapping starts off with the action on the first page and doesn't let up until the HEA and a sweet epilogue. Both main characters are very likable, and it's easy to hope for success for this second-chance romance. Honestly, Amish stories are not a genre that I normally care for, but the suspense in this one kept me glued to the book until the wee hours of the morning. I definitely plan to read more of Mary Alford's work. I received a complimentary copy. I chose to write a review ...more
Gina
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An excellent story of suspense in Amish Country. Rachel is Amish and someone is trying to kidnap her and her sister is missing. Her old beau, Noah is the deputy who helps her. Even though Noah left years ago, old feelings come back. But they have to find out why kidnappers would want a couple of Amish women who don't have anything they could want. When the truth comes out you will be surprised how everything works out. I received a complimentary copy and I am voluntarily reviewing.
Patricia
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this is a great story if you like amish stories or if you like suspense and romance you will enjoy reading the book it will grab you at the start and not let go till the end. I was given a copy of the book but this is an honest review. they have a past together but he moved away. both married but the spouses died. now someone is after her and her sister is missing. he is now a deputy but will he be able to protect her .
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so so good. I literally could not put this book down once I started it. I swear I thought I had it figured out and then the author through a twist I didn't see coming. This book is a clean read and will not disappoint at all. If you are looking for a book that will keep you on the edge of your seat grab this book you won't regret it. I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own."
Melissa Henderson
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unexpected and unexplained danger fill the story from the beginning. Who would want to kidnap Rachel? There is more to this mystery than she realizes. Through suspense and fear, Rachel trusts God and prays He will help. A friend from the past could be the key to her safety and to learning about her family. Great story. I received a complimentary copy of the book. No review was required.
Robin
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced, hair-raising, and edge of your seat suspense from the opening sentence. This author really know how to grab your attention and keep you engaged throughout. Couldn't put it down. Highly recommend. I received an advance reader copy from the author. Opinions are my own.
JoAnn
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amish Country Kidnapping is a fast paced romantic suspense. An edge of your seat plot that kept me glued to the book. I always enjoy this author’s books. I received a complimentary copy of the book from the author. This is my unbiased review.
Deanna Stevens
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-read
Wow! Try waking up to a man trying to kidnap you and no clue as to why! Amish country wasn't so friendly, quiet or safe. Fast paced, lots of mystery and what a surprise at the end!
I was gifted a copy, no review was required. My review is voluntary.
Tambra
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book loved it, cant wait to read more from Mary. Loved the story.
Shandy
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
A heartfelt, suspenseful story about a young girl who is kidnapped, and her sister is terrorized by a group of men, all because of a will. Love is found after being lost many years before.
Pamela
Jan 15, 2020
Karyn Muenchow
is currently reading it
Jan 01, 2020

• The Hope We Share (Potter's House 2 #1)
  • Lone Survivor
  • Dangerous Christmas Memories
  • An Amish Christmas Bakery
  • Trained to Defend (K-9 Mountain Guardians #1)
  • Silent Night Suspect
  • The Bake Shop (Amish Marketplace #1)
  • True Blue K-9 Unit Christmas (True Blue K-9 Unit #9)
  • Blind Trust (True Blue K-9 Unit #3)
  • Facing Tessa's Past
  • Parting Secrets
  • David, Billionaire Cowboy (Billionaire Protectors #3)
  • The Last Rescue: How Faith and Love Saved a Navy SEAL Sniper
  • Deadly Christmas Pretense (Roughwater Ranch Cowboys #2)
  • End Game (Capital Intrigue, #1)
  • Stockings, Wishes and Christmas Kisses: Four Sweet Christmas Romance Novellas (Christmas Anthology Book 2)
  • Murder Wears a Little Black Dress (Resale Boutique Mystery #1)
  • Murder at the Tea Party: 1920s Historical Cozy Mystery (An Evie Parker Mystery Book 2)
MARY ALFORD
was inspired to become a writer after reading romantic suspense greats Victoria Holt and Phyllis Whitney. Soon creating characters and throwing them into dangerous situations that test their faith came naturally for Mary. In 2012 Mary entered the Speed Dating contest hosted by Love Inspired Suspense and later received “the call”. Writing for Love Inspired Suspense has been a dream come