Start by marking “She's Having a Baby: The Saints of San Diego” as Want to Read:
She's Having a Baby: The Saints of San Diego

She's Having a Baby: The Saints of San Diego

(The Saints of San Diego #1)

Mike Saint finally noticed Aisling Murphy when they walked the moonlit beach.

During a graduation party, Mike and Aisling were beachcombing for treasure. “So who is this Saint Dwynwen?” he asked, looking up from the medal they'd found in the sand.

Her eyes glistened in the moonlight, taking Mike’s breath away. “She’s the saint of lovers,” Aisling whispered.

The worst fire season in California hwhispered.

Thesand.

Her

Published August 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about She's Having a Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She's Having a Baby

Start your review of She's Having a Baby: The Saints of San Diego
Rosemary
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She's Having a Baby - a review by Rosemary Kenny

Life has a nasty habit of luring people into a false sense of security and happiness in relationships and lifestyles, only to bite them on the a**, when they least expect it, as this new series from the fabulously prolific Suzanne Jenkins, shows.

She's Having a Baby is the first in The Saints of San Diego series and Ms Jenkins expertly spins a tale of the relationships between the firefighters, as they put their lives on the line and wa
Vicki Johnson
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A truly must read for all (romance) readers! This story grabbed me and I did nothing but turn the pages until the final page. A story that will grab your heart and leave you with feelings from one end of the spectrum to the other.

Meet Mike and Devon and the lifelong devoted friendship that these two share. Mike from a large family with firefighters in every generation and Devon a single child of affluent parents who want him to take over the family business after college. Mike meets Ainsley, a
J Young
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book made me cry but I loved it!

Life isn’t always fair and sometimes we have to live with the aftermath. Mike Saint and Aisling Murphy have the kind of love that will last for a lifetime – the kind that makes Devon Lyon, Mikes lifelong friend and fellow firefighter, a little wishful even though he shies away from relationships.

Suzanne Jenkins expertly interleaves the perils of firefighting with the life firefighters share with their family and friends in this first book of The Saints of S
Martha B.
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
To fine forever love is a blessing. To find it again is remarkable.

She's Having a Baby is one of those bittersweet love stories that brings a tear as well as a smile.

I like the way Suzanne Jenkins masterfully developed Mike, Devon and Aisling's characters. This relatively short read is their intimate story told with honesty. Their joys and sorrows felt very real, but with one difference...there is a happy ending.

Content alert: There are some frank references to sex and childbirth, but no on s
Ellen White
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Emotion filled story of love, trust and the brotherhood of firefighters. The loved ones of what they go thru when they are called out to fight fires. The bonds maybe tested but never broken. If one is taken they all share in deep sorrow and the joy of a new life is felt by all.
Another good story and great characters.
Nancy Long
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mile and Analiese find love, he's a firefighter and dies in a fire. This is the story of his best friend Devon finding love with Analiese. Beautiful story.

Depression, PTSD, anxiety are very real. I want twenty two of my friends and family to post this, not share, so I know who I can talk to if I need to.

I think I know who will.

💜💜💜
Sue
Oct 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Mike was a nice guy, but a little naive about a lot of things. Aisling and Mike were an odd couple. I was sad for Mike. Devon was a strong charactor and Mike was his best friend since school. They both became firefighters. But things take a terrible turn. So sad. I read this book in the Irresistable Heros box set.
Maria Wagner
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This book was so touching. In the mist of a tragedy came something beautiful. A baby and a new found love. It was well written and the storyline was spot on. It was an excellent read you won't be disappointed.
Loretta Artis
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am enjoying reading The Saints of San Diego. This book has some surprising twist.
Suzanne Jenkins is an amazing storyteller. Once you read one of books in The Saints series, you want to the books in this series. Read two now I am reading my 3rd.
amber snyder
Rhonda J
Sep 30, 2019
Alice Freels
Nov 09, 2019
Suzanne Jenkins lives at the west Michigan lakeshore. She is the author of Pam of Babylon and the series; Don’t You Forget About Me,Dream Lover, Prayers for the Dying, Family Dynamics and The Tao of Pam. The Greeks of Beaubien Street,and The Princess of Greektown from the Greektown Stories, Alice's Summertime Adventure, The Savant of Chelsea and Someone Like You.
Twitter @suzannejenkins3

The Saints of San Diego (5 books)
  • Special Delivery (The Saints of San Diego #2)
  • Burning For the Nanny: The Saints of San Diego
  • Charlie Saint: The Saints of San Diego
  • Hot Hunks - Joey's Christmas Miracle: Hot Hunks Steamy Romance Collection (Holiday Hunks)