Start by marking “She's Having a Baby (The Saints of San Diego #1)” as Want to Read:
She's Having a Baby (The Saints of San Diego #1)

She's Having a Baby

(The Saints of San Diego #1)

Mike Saint finally noticed Aisling Murphy when they walked the moonlit beach.

During a graduation party, Mike and Aisling were beachcombing for treasure. “So who is this Saint Dwynwen?” he asked, looking up from the medal they'd found in the sand.

Her eyes glistened in the moonlight, taking Mike’s breath away. “She’s the saint of lovers,” Aisling whispered.

The worst fire s

Published August 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about She's Having a Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She's Having a Baby

Start your review of She's Having a Baby (The Saints of San Diego #1)
Coco.V
Jun 06, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/6/2020)! 🎁
Rosemary
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She's Having a Baby - a review by Rosemary Kenny

Life has a nasty habit of luring people into a false sense of security and happiness in relationships and lifestyles, only to bite them on the a**, when they least expect it, as this new series from the fabulously prolific Suzanne Jenkins, shows.

She's Having a Baby is the first in The Saints of San Diego series and Ms Jenkins expertly spins a tale of the relationships between the firefighters, as they put their lives on the line and watch out for
Vicki Johnson
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A truly must read for all (romance) readers! This story grabbed me and I did nothing but turn the pages until the final page. A story that will grab your heart and leave you with feelings from one end of the spectrum to the other.

Meet Mike and Devon and the lifelong devoted friendship that these two share. Mike from a large family with firefighters in every generation and Devon a single child of affluent parents who want him to take over the family business after college. Mike meets Ainsley, a
J Young
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book made me cry but I loved it!

Life isn’t always fair and sometimes we have to live with the aftermath. Mike Saint and Aisling Murphy have the kind of love that will last for a lifetime – the kind that makes Devon Lyon, Mikes lifelong friend and fellow firefighter, a little wishful even though he shies away from relationships.

Suzanne Jenkins expertly interleaves the perils of firefighting with the life firefighters share with their family and friends in this first book of The Saints of S
Martha B.
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
To fine forever love is a blessing. To find it again is remarkable.

She's Having a Baby is one of those bittersweet love stories that brings a tear as well as a smile.

I like the way Suzanne Jenkins masterfully developed Mike, Devon and Aisling's characters. This relatively short read is their intimate story told with honesty. Their joys and sorrows felt very real, but with one difference...there is a happy ending.

Content alert: There are some frank references to sex and childbirth, but no on s
Cynthia
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Touching

Mike & Devon had been friends forever and when Mike met Ainsling it was like an addition to the friendship. Both the guys were fire fighters and happy. Mike has received orders for pre-deployment and then their fire house and few more were called in. Devon ended up getting Mike out but he passed. Ainsling just found out she is pregnant and it's Mikes. But other things happen.
Debra
Apr 27, 2020 rated it liked it
She's Having a Baby

Mike and Aisling meet and married after a very short courtship. He and Devin were childhood friends. They both decided to be firemen. Mike didn't have the money like Devon so decided to go into the military reserves. After one grueling fire there were problems due to the wind. She is left a widow. The second part of the book is what happens when she finds out that she is pregnant. How she comes and what Devon is willing to help with.
Darla
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read

Who doesn't love a good book about 2 gorgeous bestfriend firemen. Then you throw in the feisty Irish beauty! Sprinkle in a bit of military & a lot of loss & sadness and you have one fantastic book! The friendship between Mike & Devon was so touching. I admit I cried several times while reading it.
Ellen White
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Emotion filled story of love, trust and the brotherhood of firefighters. The loved ones of what they go thru when they are called out to fight fires. The bonds maybe tested but never broken. If one is taken they all share in deep sorrow and the joy of a new life is felt by all.
Another good story and great characters.
Angela
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I sat down to read this, and couldn't stop until I'd finished. It's been a while since I have done a book in one sitting but this had all the feels and I couldn't let it go. A gently unfolding friends to lovers love story with a twist. Warning this is a major tear jerker- expect a tight chest and watery eyes for several chapters! This wrung out many emotions from happy to sad, throughout. This packed a lot of punch for me, the characters so believable in their struggle. Just as soon as I finish ...more
Nancy Long
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mile and Analiese find love, he's a firefighter and dies in a fire. This is the story of his best friend Devon finding love with Analiese. Beautiful story.

Depression, PTSD, anxiety are very real. I want twenty two of my friends and family to post this, not share, so I know who I can talk to if I need to.

I think I know who will.

💜💜💜
Sue
Oct 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Mike was a nice guy, but a little naive about a lot of things. Aisling and Mike were an odd couple. I was sad for Mike. Devon was a strong charactor and Mike was his best friend since school. They both became firefighters. But things take a terrible turn. So sad. I read this book in the Irresistable Heros box set.
Dale Lussier
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Friends forever

Mike and Devon have been friends since kindergarten and joined the fire department together after collage. Mike married Aisling and the three staid friends till the unthinkable happened.
Carol
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She’s Having a Baby

Wow! This book is the first I’ve read from Suzanne Jenkins, but won’t be the last. There is love, humor, sadness (have tissues ready) and recovery. I read it straight through and am moving on to the next in the series.
Maria Wagner
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This book was so touching. In the mist of a tragedy came something beautiful. A baby and a new found love. It was well written and the storyline was spot on. It was an excellent read you won't be disappointed.
Loretta Artis
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am enjoying reading The Saints of San Diego. This book has some surprising twist.
Suzanne Jenkins is an amazing storyteller. Once you read one of books in The Saints series, you want to the books in this series. Read two now I am reading my 3rd.
LORI HANEY
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

A very moving take of two men from different backgrounds living life with each other as brothers. What happens when one falls for the girl but the other one feels left behind. Moving and emotional story for sure.
Belinda
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
A story about firefighters and their families and what they go thru. It is a story of a strong friendship between 2 guys who grew up together and what happens when one marries and tragedy strikes. An emotional story with a happy ending.
Jen Jen
Jun 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good story line. Not a big fan of narrator books, but it is what it is.
Debbie Allen
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I managed to get through it without crying. Lost my husband to cancer in May. Great story. To bad I’m reading them so out of order
Nancy
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful story! Highly recommended!
Kay Holder
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the book. It was so cute and fun not to much thinking and some really good people. I like books like that .
Catherine Geist
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Absolutely fantamstic

This book was great.The story was so loving & sad at the same time.There isn't words to describe this book.It showed happiness can come after a lot of sadness.
Marquise
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This story made me cry,laugh and know that true love conquers all. I enjoyed reading every word of this story that I read it twice.
Diane McKnight
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Wonderful story of a second chance at loving without being maudlin and honoring a first love. Great storyline. Great read.
Rosemarie
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Take time

Good friendships and families take time. Warmth and love and a bit of romance thrown in makes this a winner.
Patti
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was so full of feelings. I cried for the couple in this book. For having to get through the unbelievable pain of loss.
Courtney
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
It was an okay book. I had a hard time figuring out if it was in the past or the present. It switched without warning. There were editing errors that I found irritating. I finished the book but didn't want to read the next book in the series.
Sharon
Jul 04, 2020
Shelia Rancatore
Sep 12, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Accidental Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Marriage Bargain (Clean Billionaire Fake Marriage Romance Series Book 1)
  • The Billionaire’s Surprise Heir
  • Single Dad on Top: The Complete Series Boxed Set
  • The Sheikh’s Pregnant Lover (Sheikhs of Al-Dashalid, #1)
  • Christmas Wishes
  • Wild Heart (Alaska Wild Nights, #1)
  • A Doctor's Promise (Lifeline Air Rescue #1)
  • Anti Hero
  • The Christmas Princess (Wedding, #4)
  • The SEAL's Christmas Baby
  • Longing for Forever (Sunset Bay Romance, #1)
  • Trusting You (Players to Lovers, #1)
  • Ranger Security 6 Book Omnibus
  • Two Hearts Unbroken (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance, #6)
  • Sinful Enemy (Sinfully Rich, #2)
  • Montana Baby (Calhouns of Montana, #1)
  • The Charismatic Cowboy (Firestone Falls, #1)
Suzanne Jenkins lives at the west Michigan lakeshore. She is the author of Pam of Babylon and the series; Don’t You Forget About Me,Dream Lover, Prayers for the Dying, Family Dynamics and The Tao of Pam. The Greeks of Beaubien Street,and The Princess of Greektown from the Greektown Stories, Alice's Summertime Adventure, The Savant of Chelsea and Someone Like You.

The Saints of San Diego (4 books)
  • Special Delivery (The Saints of San Diego #2)
  • Burning For the Nanny (The Saints of San Diego #3)
  • Charlie Saint (The Saints of San Diego #4)