Start by marking “Hope Alone (The Sola Series, Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Hope Alone (The Sola Series, Book 3)

Hope Alone (The Sola Series, Book 3)

Grace Neunaber may have everything she’s ever dreamed of, but sometimes it’s too much. With an infinite to-do list and not enough sleep, she can’t even get out of survival mode. Her struggles dim, however, in light of the challenges of her oldest daughter.

Thanks to a supportive family and boyfriend, Faith Williams is managing single motherhood on top of college plans. But
Published July 1st 2019 by TruthNotes Press

To ask other readers questions about Hope Alone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hope Alone

Abigayle Claire
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!

I think this is my favorite in this series yet, probably because I've come to love Faith. I loved her personal life journey in this one. It was such a good balance for all the different roles she has at this stage of life. And yet again, the storyline that I thought would be predictable ... wasn't. But although it surprised me, I totally agree with the decisions and think the author handled things really well yet again. The suspense really picked up in the second half and I read it qu
Jes Drew
This was the third book in the Sola series, and while I haven't had the opportunity to read the first book yet (which is really strange for me when it comes to a series), and continues to build on the series as the main family continues to grow and perform. This book took some serious twists and and turns I did not see coming.

And, wow, Spencer really changed. I tried so hard to stay team Aaron, but somehow Spencer matured without Aaron following suit, so while he was trying so hard to woo Faith
Ruth Meyer
Jun 11, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Done with my final proofread! The ending makes me smile every time. I hope y’all enjoy this one! (And you still have time to finish Faith Alone before Hope Alone launches on July 1!)
Jane
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I usually read books by this author in one sitting. They capture me and bring me into the story. This could be any family and any teenage mother dealing with the next steps in her life. It is also a story about second chances. Should she stay with the boyfriend who has stood beside her though not the father of her child? Or should she give the father another chance. He states he has changed and wants to prove it to her and their son. He sets out to do that through the summer. Does he prove he h ...more
Jane
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I feel like the characters in Grace Alone, Faith Alone, and Hope Alone are people I’d like to know in real life. I have not yet read Grace Alone but I want to. Ruth Meyer has created very real people in the Williams - Neunaber family. They have their struggles but they love each other and in the end love wins over the difficulties.
As a person who has dealt with health issues, I really appreciated Ruth Meyer’s reminders that God is even in the bad stuff and will use it for our good.
I love how t
Melissa Kwiatkowski
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book the best out of all three books so far. As a character, Faith has undergone so much in such a short amount of time and she’s a character that I have really grown to love. I feel like I could identify with the struggles that she was going through in the second book and in this one, and I really love the direction of her personal growth. She’s so strong and such an inspiration. Without spoiling anything, I will say that this story did not go the direction I thought it would. An o ...more
Mary Moerbe
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ah, the third installment of the Sola Series! It's another deep dive into the family we've come to love in the previous books. Each child is a little older. Each episodes seems to be just a little wilder and more emotionally fraught.

One can read this as a stand alone novel, although that might be a very different experience than those with the background of the previous books and character histories.

There are some serious developments with this one, but listing them would be a spoiler. Topics i
Jennifer Merila Van Hoy
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Each book in the Sola series gets better and better. I never expect the twists and turns it takes, but when I'm there I understand why. I admire the Neubauer family, even though they are not a perfect family, they highly regard their faith in the decisions that are made. I can't wait for the next one!
RABT Book Tours and PR
Jun 26, 2019
Kaitlyn S.
This was the third book in the Sola Series and by far my favourite of the series. Once again, the strong theme of the sanctity of life was upheld, and other themes were added. Forgiveness, love, trust in the Father, and a strong belief in the sovereignty of God.

This was a hard book to read because the truth of some of the issues the Neunaber family faced was so hard hitting, yet dealt with honestly. It was a beautiful book because the truths found in Scripture were applied, and the lessons the f
Mary Sylvester
Julie Lynn
RABT Book Tours: Hope Alone by Ruth Meyer 1 2 16 hours, 37 min ago
RABT Book Tours: Hope Alone by Ruth Meyer 1 1 Jul 02, 2019 12:42PM
RABT Book Tours: Hope Alone by Ruth Meyer 1 2 Jul 01, 2019 12:58PM
Ruth Meyer graduated from Concordia University in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with a degree in church music and no plans whatsoever to become an author. But a student of the week project for her son inspired "Our Faith From A to Z," a children's picture book. After that, it was only a matter of time before she caught the fiction bug. As both the daughter of and the wife of a pastor, Ruth has moved around ...more