Start by marking “A Rough Draft” as Want to Read:
A Rough Draft

A Rough Draft

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
All Kayla Cash has ever dreamed is to be a writer. Her quiet little house, nestled in the Rockies of Wyoming, is the perfect inspiration for her novels. That is, until a new neighbor moves in and turns her serene piece of property into a construction zone. Her tranquility is further rocked when she finds the one making all the racket is none other than the one that broke h ...more
Published June 11th 2019 by LilyBear House LLC

To ask other readers questions about A Rough Draft, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Rough Draft

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Ashley
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Rough Draft is a sweet romance novel that I very much enjoyed. It was a quick and easy read that I didn't want to put down until I finished it. It's a sweet romance that mentions adult relations happening behind closed doors. The characterization of a school teacher that is an aspiring author and the unexpected cowboy that moved in next door was very natural and really helped me feel like I got to know the characters well. There was a wonderful backstory revealed throughout (not in a flashback ...more
Jennifer McMurrain
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am a lover of love and a true believer in second chances. I hope you'll see the romantic in me and will enjoy this contemporary western romance set in the picturesque landscape of northwest Wyoming. I loved writing it and I hope you love reading it.
Meg Dendler
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A delightful story full of second chances with an exciting conclusion. An extra star for the ongoing conversations about strawberry tarts. And it's about an author, so that gets it an extra star too. A perfect choice for readers who love a good romance.
Olive Swan
Jun 11, 2019 added it
Shelves: romance, western
Just finished A Rough Draft. Was really looking forward to this book because of it being a writer in Wyoming. I'm not in Wyoming though...yet. ;-)
Anyway, good pacing, good introduction of story elements that you knew were going to pop up later but weren't sure how, so kept you on the edge of your seat. I liked the characters, which is important for romance books.
And -- this is a compliment -- no times when I wanted to throw the book across the room for being unrealistic.
Maybe my only quibble wa
Saralyn