Start by marking “Jason” as Want to Read:
Jason

Jason

(Love in Scrubs #2)

From the author of the St. Fleur series comes a fun tale of finding love in the most unexpected place.

Being stood up for a first date was the last thing on Ava King’s mind. Yet Mr. Wrong opened the door to Mr. Sexy, who’s already sitting next to her at the bar. One drink becomes two, and going against her own code, she goes home with the charming stranger.

Waking in Jason
Kindle Edition
Published July 10th 2019 by AJ Renee

To ask other readers questions about Jason, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jason

Start your review of Jason
Diane Holtry
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-or-blog
⚕️ Kindle: https://amzn.to/2Il8mjg

⚕️ Goodreads #TBR: http://bit.ly/2RhoeGa

Ava and Jason's story is a quickie for sure.
Jason is a doctor and a gentleman.
😉❤

✔instant chemistry and attraction
✔chance meetings
✔one-night stand
✔f%ck and dash (she's a runner)
✔shocking encounter
✔quickie in the office

It's like Run Away Bride meets Officer and a Gentleman

Grandma June is a hoot, adding a bit of humor in the epilogue.
Richelle Robinson
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jason and Ava meet one night in the bar and hit it off. A few weeks later they meet again and pick where they left off. This was a cute story and I loved that Ava was a fellow bookworm. Jason was so good to his mother and I loved the moments between the two of them. Jason and Ava had nice chemistry and I enjoyed seeing their relationship unfold. If you’re looking for a cute, sweet, sexy short story look no further.

*ARC Review*
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Jason, Love in Scrubs book 2 by AJ Renee
I purchased this book.
Dude! A Silver Fox!!??? YES PLEASE!!! A Book Nerd!!?? HELL YES!!
I have to say I was hooked on Jason from his first scene in the book. Hottie older man flirting and hitting on a woman at the bar. His opening line to Ava had me in stitches!!!
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5 STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

Jason and Ava are such amazing characters. I love how sweet Jason is and what a great man he is. I love Ava and that she's who she is. I love her work. I love that she loves Jason. This is a sweet, romantic story that filled my heart with so much joy. I loved falling in love with these two. I loved seeing them become more.

I love reading books by A.J. Renee. She's an amazing author and her stories get better and better. I can't wait to see what's t
Michelle
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Ava's date stands her up at the bar it turns out to be a great thing for her because that night she met her Mr. Right. Ava and Jason are perfect together and I loved the way the author let their love grow and it didn't feel rushed. Jason is such a sweet and generous man and I loved how great he was to his mom. Great writing and a beautiful love story make this a 5 star read! I highly recommend this amazing author and all of her books to everyone who loves to read great love stories. I volun ...more
Barbara
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love at first sight?

Not exactly but the chemistry between them is sizzling! Romantic, sexy and fun. I loved the way Jason jokes about what he does. Hoohah! Oh my gosh! I was reading that part while getting my car serviced and laughed out loud. At least I made other people smile!
Tiffany
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read!!! Love this author!!! Can't go wrong with any of her works!!!

When a one night stand leaves both participants hoping for more but with no last names what are the chances of ever finding that person? When fate steps in & reunites them in an unexpected situation will they find an even deeper connection or will it have been better off left alone?

There are 3 books in this series and can be read in any order & also in one sitting!!!
Melissa
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good

This is a wonderful love story between Ava and Jason
Jason is swoon worthy
Loved their story and glad to see a HEA
Tashia
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're up for a short sweet story of two people who find happiness in a one night stand. Jason & Ava story is for you. You'll laugh and immediately fall in love with these two. I can't wait to see what else AJ has in store for us she never fails us!!! ...more
Kim Gauger
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm love

Omg I think I'm totally in love with Jason! What a super cute short story. A great one night to more! Loved it
Vickie Beams
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Jason and Ava!! My heart broke for Jason! I am so happy they both got the HEA! I can't wait to read the next book! ...more
Kelly Marie
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book! Just read it! It’s super adorable, funny as hell, and insanely hot! Being stood up on a first date, having a one night stand, and then finding out that this person is your doctor! OMG! The embarrassment alone, that both of the characters were feeling, had me dying! The universe has a funny way of bringing people together and Ava’s and Jason’s story is witty and cute and perfect. This was a short, quick read that will absolutely hold ALL of your attention until the pages are gone. Once ...more
Nikkita
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved!

As always, anything you read by this author will have you falling in love. From the characters, storyline and writing there isn't a single thing to not fall in love with. Love this series and the laughs and characters.
Kate
Stacy K
Jul 10, 2019
Marta
Jul 27, 2019

• Beguiled (Betwixt & Between #3)
  • Black Coral (Underwater Investigation Unit, #2)
  • Loyalty & Lies
  • Vampire Girl (Vampire Girl, #1)
  • Random Acts of Crazy (Random, #1)
  • The Perfect Fit (Gemstone Sisters, #1)
  • Miss Brandymoon's Device: a novel of sex, nanotech, and a sentient lava lamp (Divided Man Book 1)
  • Just One Glance (Oh Tequila, #5)
  • Still the One (A Beloved Duet #1)
  • One Hundred Promises (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 4)
  • One Hundred Wishes (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 3)
  • Always the One (A Beloved Duet #2)
  • One Hundred Excuses (Aspen Cove, #5)
  • Wrapped Around My Heart
  • Unexpected Odds (Unexpected Arrivals, #5)
  • Christmas Inn Love
  • Mistletoe and Millionaires
  • The Trouble With Tinsel
AJ Renee loves to write steamy romance with a happily ever after. When she isn't writing or interacting with her readers, you can find her spending time with her family or reading.

She graduated from the University of Central Florida with her Masters of Science in Criminal Justice and a Bachelors of Science in Psychology.

Amazon: https://bit.ly/ajrenee
Bookbub: https://bit.ly/BBajr
Facebook: https://b

Love in Scrubs (3 books)
  • Joshua (Love in Scrubs #1)
  • Wes