Start by marking “Haven City Series Complete: Rogue Wolf, Alpha’s Shadow, Beta’s Thief , Alpha’s War, Tiger’s Den, Dragon & Flame, Alpha’s Gamble, Alpha Enchanted, Alpha’s Cage, Fox Hunt” as Want to Read:

“Great characters, great stories, and a fantastic world.” Monica L.

Enter the seductive world of Haven—a city full of shifters, magic and dangerously sexy men.

Get all 10 books in the bestselling series:

Rogue Wolf (Haven City Series # 1)
Alpha’s Shadow (Haven City Series # 2)
Beta’s Thief (Haven City Series # 3)
Alpha’s War (Haven City Series # 4)
Tiger’s Den (Haven
Kindle Edition, 2026 pages
Published June 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Haven City Series Complete, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Haven City Series Complete

Start your review of Haven City Series Complete: Rogue Wolf, Alpha’s Shadow, Beta’s Thief , Alpha’s War, Tiger’s Den, Dragon & Flame, Alpha’s Gamble, Alpha Enchanted, Alpha’s Cage, Fox Hunt
Lisa Goodman
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Romance done right with a great story line

Straight older woman here, but I got hooked on the first book and kept reading. Haven and the setting are believable and you want to cheer for the good guys. The interactions between the characters are what I wish good relationships would be in the real world. Not every straight person will be accepting of the sexual details, but too bad. Try looking at the world from a completely different perspective. This series gives you the chance to do just that.
Pamela Cunningham
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
mary
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Want more

I loved the characters and would like to see more of this series. Some of the books weren't as involved as others and I think the books can serve as a foundation for more. The characters are woven into each other's lives and I want to see how they form a unit. Your earlier books in the series showed lessons in human behavior and their flawed concepts. I really liked that. For me, haven is on!y half done. Please get writing Zoe.
Ms Donna
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

This series definitely deserved 5 stars. As a reader of romantic tales I give this one a standing ovation. It was actually the right amount of everything. It was a great storyline, great romance and great erotic sex. I loved it. I put off reading it, but I'm sorry that I did. It was so good. It takes an awesome storyteller to pull off great erotic sex with a great storyline. Kudos! Thank You Zoe Perdita for sharing this series with us. Delicious!
Jamie Essig
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting series! Loved it!

Took a great amount of time to read them all and so many late nights binge reading till well after dawn (no regrets about that whatsoever) and I loved every minute of it! So many favorite characters in this series and I loved how it all tied together to build such a complex but exciting world I hope to visit again.
Katy Dann
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I absoutely loved this series. It is the first time i read anything by this author and have to sqy fell in love with the way this series was written. It had a lot of action and was not just other romance mxm books. Each story was unique but i loved how they all linked together. I would live to read more stories from Haven city as there is still so much potential
Ann Brown
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous series

An absolutely gripping and sexy read. Fantastic characters and stories you can't put down. I loved each and every one. They were so exciting.
Windy Easley
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review of Haven City series Complete

Absolutely loved this M/M series. Great view points from different shifters and other shadow folk really gave this book meaning.
Carol Perry
Aug 29, 2019
C
Oct 19, 2019

• Fraught (Alphabits #7)
  • Once Bitten (Javier Coven, #1)
  • Double Trouble: Two Werewolves for Brian
  • Nothing Gained (The Chosen One #4)
  • Homerun Daddy (Timberwood Cove, #1)
  • Claimed By My Protector (Blackwater Pack, #1)
  • Their Boy (The Game, #2)
  • Caught (Siren Cove #5)
  • Maple Springs: The Complete Series
  • Hooked (Siren Cove #4)
  • Blank Canvas (Irons and Works, #2)
  • Kel's Keeper
  • Stand In Place
  • Family Ties (The Family Novak #1)
  • Bio-Mechanical (Irons and Works, #4)
  • Omega's Rescue (Guardian Dragons #4)
  • Surprised Daddy (Timberwood Cove #2)
  • Stranded (Siren Cove #3)
Zoe Perdita writes (mostly) gay shifter romance because the only thing better than one hot shifter dude is two hot shifter dudes making out. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with a fluffy orange cat and a lively roommate. When she's not writing, Zoe likes to travel, read and play video games.

Zoe loves to hear from her fans so please send her an email: zoeperdita@gmail.com

Or her Facebook page: