Start by marking “Bella” as Want to Read:
Bella

Bella

(Men of Steel #6)

Living by my father’s rules has never been easy.
Who does he think he is anyway? Jase Steel has broken every rule he tries to make me live by.

The Four Ds:

No Dating (Thanks to Carly and Momma Joe, that was nixed at sixteen.)
No Drinking (Shots of Jack at prom.)
No Drugs (College frat party and a bear-shaped bong named Smokey.)

The
Kindle Edition
Published July 13th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bella

M.J. Fields
Jun 12, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕝?
NOW FREE with Kindle Unlimited

Kindle US ➜ https://amzn.to/31BPEeA
Kindle UK ➜ https://amzn.to/32z9yaJ
Kindle AU ➜ https://amzn.to/2XZZUui
Kindle CA ➜ https://amzn.to/2XZfc2j
Kindle Universal ➜ mybook.to/BellaSteel

Paperback ➜ https://amzn.to/2l9jVRr

Goodreads TBR ➜ http://bit.ly/2L5T83f

Living by my father’s rules has never been easy.

The Four Ds:

No Dating (Thanks to Carly and Momma Joe, that was nixed at sixteen.)
No Drinking (Shots of Jack at prom.)
No Drugs (College frat party and a bear-shaped bong named Smokey.)
The last one t𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕝?
NOW
Naughty Mom Story Time
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
5 Stars

I figured I’d start a few chapters before bed and I found my self staying up till 6 in the morning because there was no way I was stopping this magnificent story - for anything as inconsequential as sleep. No way was I putting it down.

I fell in love with the Steel brothers years ago. They are tattooed, alpha males I have and will always hold dear to my heart. Bella’s Story was like a “Welcome Home” of sorts to me. Not only did I get to reignite my love for the brothers, but i
Becca
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man have I missed the Steel Family and now its a little payback with the next generation!!

Bella Steel is tired of playing by her daddy's rules. So when she goes to get the tat that her father has forbidden her to get, she never expected to have a one night stand with the super hot ... What's his name? Oh yeah, she didn't get it.

So imagine her surprise when she shows up at her first job and low and behold MR. HOT AND TATTED is there!!

This was such a fun, flirty
Diane Holtry

THIS BOOK, THIS FAMILY, THIS AUTHOR!

Bella (Men of Steel 6) by MJ Fields
FREE with Kindle Unlimited

US ➜ https://amzn.to/31BPEeA
UK ➜ https://amzn.to/32z9yaJ
AU ➜ https://amzn.to/2XZZUui
CA ➜ https://amzn.to/2XZfc2j

Add it to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Read the Men of Steel complete series here:
Ivy
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Last night I sat down to read Bella with no intention of reading the whole book. However, once I started I couldn't put it down. I love the Steel Family. It's my second favorite series of hers. (sorry Irons will always have my heart) But, this book was incredible.

It was the same Steel family we all love, but this didn't feel like a typical MJ book. I felt Bella's pain & love and I felt Tag's conflict. It was written beautifully and there was no way I could put it down once I started.

I can'
Melissa B
⭐⭐⭐ 5 FOREVER STEEL STARS ⭐⭐⭐

Oh how I've missed the Steel family! Bella and Tags were down right explosive and seductive from beginning to end that I couldn't put it down. Their story was enthralling, entertaining and all-consuming. How can you go wrong with a dirty talking sexy hero and a gorgeous sassy tell-like-it-is heroine.....you can't, that's why you'll be begging for so much more when it comes to an end! Im looking forward to more Steel family!
Jan
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
The next generation of the Steel family and what an exciting start with Bella's story.

It's been a while since I read the first book in the men of steel SERIES but there was plenty to remind me of the overprotective Alpha hottie that is Jace Steel and how he copes or should I say doesn't cope when his baby girl meets a man that is a younger version of himself.

An interest plot, plenty of hot
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When this author came out with another Men of Steel book I jumped on it and it lived up to all the hype of the other books in the series. I love, absolutely love these books and when the second generation “thugs” grows up I hope they each get their own book. Bella is Jase Steel’s daughter and she breaks all of his rules at least once. But when she breaks the no decorating the skin rule she does it in spectacular fashion. Tags does the decorating, but adds his own special touch to her tattoo tha ...more
Jennifer Finn
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the sixth book in the Men of Steel Series by MJ Fields. I absolutely love the Steel men but Jase is my favorite and I was over the moon when I saw his oldest daughter, Bella had a book. Bella Steel hasn’t had it easy being the daughter of Jase Steel and the niece of four over protective uncles. When she was sixteen Jase gave her four rules to live by :

NO DATING
NO DRINKING
NO DRUGS
NO DECORATING

He calls them the four D’s and Bella has made it her mission to break every one o
C&D Editing
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for a new book boyfriend! Tags is amazing! Simply adore him so much!
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read

Hands down one of my favorite author's. MJ Fields did it again. She managed to continue the Steel family series and kept it fresh! I love little Bella all grown up and Daddy Jace being himself. Can't wait for from the family we all wish we were a part of in real life.
Jocrazy
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not surprised!

Another fantastic book form M.J. Fields! This has to be one of my favorite Forever Steel books. There is nothing more touching than a true love between a Father and his Daughter. I see a lot of my daughter and her Dad in this book. I know she might not agree, but it's there!
Thanks M.J. For another fabulous book!
Lindsay Crook
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#ForeverSteel

Absolutely freaking loved this damn I've missed the Steels it was like a sexy family reunion..Wow Tags is so swoony how could you not love him??..I'm so happy MJ wrote this I'm hoping this is the start of Steel family next generation coz Kiki handle in stitches with her sass mouth.
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this! It so made me think of how my daughter's father reacted to her dating. This is a refreshing twist on a next generation romance that shows just how bad an Alpha dad reacts to their princess dating and falling in love.
You want passion, well Bella and Tag have it and more. Both over come some major obstacles( not just dealing with Jase Steel) that bring their relationship closer and a bond that is unbreakable.
Funny? YES! I mean throw a bunch of hot tatted guys together in
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
description
“You think I see anyone but you, you’re wrong. Let me know when all you see is me.”

I. LOVED. BELLA! I’ve long been a fan of M.J. Fields and it’s no coincidence that I decided to read and review this title for my blog. You see, JASE: Steel Brothers - A Family Affair (A Men of Steel Book 1) happened to be my very first M.J. Fields book. So I jumped all over the chance to read another book in this saga, and one that I had been anticipating for what amounted to forever… even if I never knew she wou
Ri
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.9 Second Generation of Steel Stars

I wasn't sure what to expect when I started this book, especially, considering that I had not read all of the previous series. What I did know was that this cover was stunning and the blurb had me intrigued. Rightfully so, as this was built on a great premise with likable characters.

This author has a very distinct writing style. There are times that it jolts me out of the story because it is not always done in the way that I am used to.
BooksRAGirlsBF
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by saying how much I love the Steel family. I’ve read the series a time or two (okay more like 4-5 but who’s counting?). I was so excited when I found out MJ was writing about the oldest Steel baby- Bella. But if you haven’t read any of the Forever Steel books, don’t worry you can jump right into Bella and still enjoy (but fair warning you’ll be so hooked you’ll go back and read them all).

Bella is Jase’s oldest daughter and she is amazing. She has just landed a job in tv produc
Elizabeth Clinton
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Isabella Steel or as we all know her as Lil Bell is all grown up and becoming the woman that Jase & Carly haves raised her to be with a little naughty on the side. Isabella is a woman who is out to prove to everyone that she is a woman who knows what she wants and doesn’t back down from getting it.
When checking off her last D she meets the one man that will stop her in her tracks and change the course of her life moving ahead.
Tags is a man who has seen and done things in his life that migh
Trisha Culpepper
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this one down! I read it in less that 8 hours. I love revisiting this family and I only started reading the books in June. I’ve read the entire Steel anthologies and M.J. Fields just keeps delivering. Bella is every bit her father’s daughter-sassy with an attitude that doesn’t take any shit from anyone, including her dad, Jase Steel. If you read the prequel books, and know this family you know Little Bell. I was laughing and crying reading this book. I loved all that she gave bac ...more
melanie allen
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Men Of Steel Series: Bella.
This is one series I read book one and had to buy the rest cause I enjoyed it so much each book in the series follows a different character, this book is Jase’s daughter Bella’s story. Once I started this book it was so hard to put down, I just love The Men Of Steel, We follow Bella and Tag, two very different people with some much in common. A sexy read, with lots of excitement, passion, fun, romance and love. MJ Fields what a sensational book one I will read aga
Laura Knutson
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars isnt enough for this book I fell in love with bella in men of steel series because I figured she was going to be a great read when she got older and she was I saw jase In her so much but I just didnt know how much this book would get to me. Mj fields this by far is one of your best books to date and I love all of your books but WOW this is great. You surprised with a few things in the book didnt see some of them coming but I'm so glad tags and bella and Luna got a happy ending and cant w ...more
Anne Milne
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I for one am so happy we are getting stories from the next generation. If they are anything like their parents us readers are in for a treat. Bella is up first and she is ready break all her daddies rule. When she meets Tag they just click. Loved the way MJ wrote both characters, Tag will make you laugh and swoon. The banter between them is fun to read. The family are hilarious and just as I imagined them to be.

Get ready for cuteness overload, family drama and a young woman stepping out her fam
Gail Stroker
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I couldn’t put this book down! It was amazing! The new generation of the Steel Family is everything you would expect from this family. You’ll love that the Men of Steel, family and friends show up! Bella is definitely Jase’s daughter ;) When she meets Tags there’s an immediate attraction. He’s a lot like her Dad but is Tags going to be too much for Jase to handle? lol You’ll just have to read it to see. MJ Fields thank you for another fantastic story! #ForeverSteel
Lesley Peck
Tag you're it!

I wish!!

OMG!!

This book is everything we have been waiting on since we first met Little Bell in Jade and Carly's book. Every child's book that we have wanted. This is the start of the next generation and it.is.EPIC.

I LOVED every single second of Tag and Bella's story. It was amazing. So wonderful! I can't wait for more from this family.

Forever Steel.
Selena Lanovara-scott
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Here the Deal If you been reading MJ since Jases book (Men of Steels) series You know Jase his wit his life. Also you will know about Bella the Next Generation the others. The Steel Brothers are Hysterical as ever

If your tired of The Steels you might like. If you tired of HOT sex scenes you might like this book Yes it all spin off of spin off. So I know people are judgy on that but Im going off story its HOT and Funny as all STEELs are so Bella is no different.

She wanted some just like her Dad
Heather andrews
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tags has a way with words, “no ****, sweets. Probably shouldn’t be sporting wood either, but you had to go and make it happen.” Bella has a mind of her own, girl dont listen to her man, "Bella smiles, takes my hand, and then drags me and my hard-on behind her. “Bella, you need to give me a minute,” I whisper, but she doesn’t seem to hear me." I liked this book, I loved Tags and Bella.
Christine
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bella is one strong feisty amazing smart woman. Tags is one complicated smart man. He has a lot of baggage. She has the strength of steel. I could not put this book down. This story has all the amazing feels. You run through every emotion while reading. This is my favorite read of this year. A must read. Forever steel.
Jana Whaley
Holy Bella!
This is everything Steel! Geesh I dont wven know where to go with this review! I'm so in Love with all things Steel. Tag is swoon worthy. Hes Alpha, demanding, caring, protective and he owns his $h!+! And Little Bell is Everything a Steel woman should be! SHE is BEAUTY, SHE is WISDOM, SHE is STRENGTH, SHE is LOVE, SHE is......! You will Love It promise. TO THE MOON AND BACK
Lynn Thinking out loud
A single father just trying to get by, meets the girl of his dreams.
I do believe this is my first book by MJ Fields.
I really liked the characters. The book flowed smoothly and was fast pace.
I read an advanced copy of this book.
Maria Perez
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five stars is NOT enough to give for this amazing read! As soon as I opened my ARC I was hooked and read all the way through. I couldn’t put my kindle down. I feel like I waited forever for this book and it was worth the wait. This new generation is going to be great. I laughed so hard and I cried but I laughed more. Now excuse while I wait til I’m able to One click this gem.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Books by MJ Fields: * Bella 15 19 Jul 18, 2019 02:56PM
Release of Bella 1 1 Jun 17, 2019 07:41AM
Release of Bella 1 2 Jun 17, 2019 07:23AM
USA Today Bestselling author MJ FIELDS grew up on a farm surrounded by her extended family. She attributes her ability to write a realistic male character to the fact that she had a large amount of male influences in her life… that and the dirty joke books she would steal from her uncles or the farms hired help and run away laughing while they chased her yelling obscenities trying to get her to re ...more

Men of Steel (8 books)
  • Jase (Men of Steel, #1)
  • Cyrus (Men of Steel, #2)
  • Zandor (Men of Steel, #3)
  • Xavier (Men of Steel, #4)
  • Forever Family (Men of Steel, #4.1)
  • Raising Steel (Men of Steel #5)
  • Steel Couples (Men of Steel #5.5)